#26321 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:09 AM

There's a reason rogues are called rogues. It can be discussed whether a person committing evil is truly evil, but we have labels in order to maintain a certain orientation, that's why Naruto feels so fishy, his constant lie about Sasuke being his friend that needs to be saved destabilized the whole story. 

Heroes I admire are the ones that take their own friends to jail if they committed a crime. Not because they have no feelings - but because they fight for justice, not vigilantism. That means they can look past their feelings in order to help other people. Naruto, however, could not do that. He always talks about justice and friendship, but in the end, what he did was just selfish.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#26322 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:40 AM

Not to mention hypocritical, as you see how he lets Orochimaru "off the hook" so he only preaches forgiveness and compassion when it "conveniences him" :ermm: 

What friendship we never saw they act like friends. You see ichigo and uryu act more like friends or ichigo and renji as friends.

My point. :yes: What they have can't even be called a friendship. A rivalry, sure, but what is that "Oh I am so hiddenly kitten for you" type of friendship? I sure as hell don't see it.

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 June 2018 - 12:49 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26323 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:26 AM

https://screenrant.c...trivia-secrets/

lol secret #1 most of their development is filler
secret #2 it shouldn't have happened
secret #3 hasn't this question been covered on some website already?
secret #4 we ran out of things to talk about with naruto so as predicted we wanked to hinata instead

Edited by totherpage95, 10 June 2018 - 07:29 AM.

#26324 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:57 AM

^

I thought it was an anti ending related article , even the tittle really convincing :

"15 Things only true fans know about Naruto and Hinata's relationship"

I want to stop reading after seeing this bull-s**t:

"The only one to support him through the entire run of the series was Hinata, a fellow ninja in training. She was so shy and quiet though that she’d often simply faint when interacting with him." ..... i want to threw up , for real this is not funny.

But i thought it was sarcasm so i continue reading , i feel sick ... until half of it , nothing more than a pro naruhina stuff. And i once again feel stupid and betrayed .... what a bad omen to start a morning , i hope i"m not stepping into dog s**t.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#26325 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:48 AM

Take Spiderman, for instance. How many of his friends, professors, and colleagues have become his rogues/enemies, whether willfully or victims of circumstance(like Curt Connors/The Lizard)? While Spidey always sympathizes with them and tries to reason with them when feasible, he never permitted them to do what they please in the meantime.  Heck, Spiderman has been in Naruto's place where he's been pitted against his best friend(Harry Osborn), but unlike Naruto, he placed his responsibility before his feelings and did what he needed to do (no matter how much he pained him to do so).

Ya cause spiderman has the with power comes great responsibility motto so he won't go to far, plus Peter and Harry were done better even in spiderman 3 they were better even with Harry sacrificing himself to save Peter, Sasuke would never do that.

The biggest difference between Naruto and heroes who have done similar actions is that those heroes HAVE LIMITS to how much they're willing to let the opponent get away with before seeing how pointless it is, giving up, and taking them down. Even Goku tried to spare Frieza several times on Namek before he was pushed over the edge and blasted Frieza away and supposedly killed him.
I mean, can you imagine how people would react if Superman, with Zod or some other villain that's similar to him on some level, took things as far as Naruto did with Sasuke? To where, no matter what Zod did, the people he hurt, the destruction he causes, Clark would just endlessly forgive and make excuses for him, try to prevent others from taking Zod down because he could be "saved", and so on?

But superman even says he's not their judge, jury and executioner he fights for justice no matter who it is even if they are from his home world. Superman would never make excuses for his villains he may have but still.

Not to mention hypocritical, as you see how he lets Orochimaru "off the hook" so he only preaches forgiveness and compassion when it "conveniences him" :ermm: 

My point. :yes: What they have can't even be called a friendship. A rivalry, sure, but what is that "Oh I am so hiddenly kitten for you" type of friendship? I sure as hell don't see it.

Exactly they have a rivalry and nothing more. I really want naruto to go through a saw movie and test him cause he'd fail so much.

^
I thought it was an anti ending related article , even the tittle really convincing :
"15 Things only true fans know about Naruto and Hinata's relationship"

I want to stop reading after seeing this bull-s**t:
"The only one to support him through the entire run of the series was Hinata, a fellow ninja in training. She was so shy and quiet though that she’d often simply faint when interacting with him." ..... i want to threw up , for real this is not funny.

But i thought it was sarcasm so i continue reading , i feel sick ... until half of it , nothing more than a pro naruhina stuff. And i once again feel stupid and betrayed .... what a bad omen to start a morning , i hope i"m not stepping into dog s**t.

Lies all lies her hiding behind a tree was not helpful to Naruto when he was alone or in pain where was she then. Guess iruka doesn't matter anymore.

#26326 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:58 AM

secret #4 we ran out of things to talk about with naruto so as predicted we wanked to hinata instead

What a joke article.

Now come up with an article for Sakura and Naruto that doesn't use the Last that retconned a bunch of kitten.

Edited by jak123, 10 June 2018 - 01:27 PM.

#26327 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:18 PM

I was expecting something like: No. 1 : They didn't start interacting till the ending of the series. 

But I kind of see through the mist, it's all clear now: Kishimoto just let Naruto and Hinata end up together because she liked him before he was the hero. Even though I admire that about her, that is a really lame and unjustified reason to make a ship canon lol. What about development, chemistry, interaction, character growth and story continuity... Naah.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#26328 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:43 PM

Kishimoto just let Naruto and Hinata end up together because she liked him before he was the hero. 

It's actually not romantic at all. People are wired to estimate the value of things by how difficult they are to acquire. A big part of romance is uncertainty. Though these elements would still be present for Hinata, and she would certainly feel fulfilled and satisfied by the course of events. So it's very romantic for Hinata. Just not Naruto.

#26329 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:25 PM

What a joke article.

Now come up with an article for Sakura and Naruto that doesn't use the Last that retconned a bunch of kitten.

I couldn't help but notice at the top their picture of Sakura was clearly from the Last, yet she had long hair photoshopped onto her. Hmmm...

Every other shonen manga that has pairings were either super obvious or at least put work into their pairings when they were going for something unexpected. It doesn't bother these people that Kishimoto never bothered to write any of these scenes himself. Yet the romance in these are never talked about. I've a feeling these articles are made purposely to get people interested in what they KNOW is at best a poorly written love-story whose best points are outside of the canon material. Even Kishimoto said recently Naruto's a battle manga and we shouldn't think too much on it (doesn't excuse what he did, but I think that makes it clear even HE sees the romance as nothing special).

Then again, I remember DragonBall GT being taken as canon back in the day when it wasn't.

#26330 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

Alter everyone sign this , spread it around, make a video on it do something, contact your government especially if you in the eu cause time is running out to save the Internet if we don't their Internet is done for .https://saveyourinternet.eu

#26331 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:30 PM

My nightmare came true:

:twitch:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26332 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:30 PM

As I looked at this article, I asked myself: Why? There are blatant contradictions in this article. In fact, Ive been using that word a lot in terms of this ending, contradiction. But who can blame me?

#26333 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:48 PM

My nightmare came true:

How? This kitten look lit

#26334 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:25 AM

How? This kitten look lit

I really like DB, and I never wanted DB to be anywhere near trash.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26335 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:29 AM

I really like DB, and I never wanted DB to be anywhere near trash.

Think of it this way Nostradamus you can have the DB cast kick the ever lasting kitten out of Naruto Sasuke and Hinata and many others as well.

#26336 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:23 AM

My nightmare came true:

They should replace that scumbag with ... maybe Ichigo or maybe Edward (full metal alchemist) , i mean luffy power is red , goku power is golden/yellow , if they put Ichigo there his power is black. Naruto power is golden too same like goku so in my opinion it looks bad. But i try to find the positive , they still using naruto model from shippuuden .... they didn't use his model from boruto / after ending. I think they because that naruto model looks ugly and pathetic.

Edited by Yyubie, 11 June 2018 - 03:26 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#26337 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 01:47 PM

Think of it this way Nostradamus you can have the DB cast kick the ever lasting kitten out of Naruto Sasuke and Hinata and many others as well.

Yeah there's that.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#26338 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:38 PM

They should replace that scumbag with ... maybe Ichigo or maybe Edward (full metal alchemist) , i mean luffy power is red , goku power is golden/yellow , if they put Ichigo there his power is black. Naruto power is golden too same like goku so in my opinion it looks bad. But i try to find the positive , they still using naruto model from shippuuden .... they didn't use his model from boruto / after ending. I think they because that naruto model looks ugly and pathetic.

OR IZUKU!!! :lol:  OR ASTA!!! :D ANYTHING OVER THE GARGABE DUMP series that I now revile with my absolute being :kukuku:

actually that is the only reason I bought Jump Stars Victory :th_yeah: So I can have ANY CHARACTER WAIL on the NARDO franchise

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 June 2018 - 03:39 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26339 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:52 PM

I need Yusuke in the game and I'll be happy

#26340 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:46 PM

where is yugi isn't he from shonen jump? pretty sure exodia would wipe the floor with any of those characters

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)