80 replies to this topic

#41 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:06 AM

Man, if I went back in time to around the Pein arc and told you all that the future of Naruto involved a new generation with lightsabers...I guarentee you would all think I was nuts.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#42 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:42 PM

A chakra-saber. Yup. That's one of the signs that they're desperate with making the plot more appealing and that they can't handle this new generation's story.

Edited by T XD, 21 November 2017 - 01:43 PM.

#43 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:40 PM

At least in SAO Kirito looked cool while using it. Bolt on the other hand..........:lmao: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#44 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:08 PM

Just need to tell Disney and boom SP and the guys doing this manga will have a lawsuite on their hands.

#45 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:43 PM

Next we'll see phones infused with chakra : Chakra-Phone or something.

I'm thinking that it's very possible something alike what I said is going to happen. Phone, walkie-talkie, or any kind of electronics.

I've got another idea : Have wild mushrooms attack them and they can be called Chakra-Mushroom. It's like level 1 of an RPG game. So, along the way of fighting some enemy, wild mushrooms are the beginning of their hard route.

See ? I can be a writer for Boruto manga :P

Edited by T XD, 21 November 2017 - 02:50 PM.

#46 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:07 PM

Next we'll see phones infused with chakra : Chakra-Phone or something.

I'm thinking that it's very possible something alike what I said is going to happen. Phone, walkie-talkie, or any kind of electronics.

I've got another idea : Have wild mushrooms attack them and they can be called Chakra-Mushroom. It's like level 1 of an RPG game. So, along the way of fighting some enemy, wild mushrooms are the beginning of their hard route.

See ? I can be a writer for Boruto manga :P

Well if that's the case then Sasuke has no excuse for never calling his family other then he does not care about them.

They do have some form of cell phone, we have known that since the gaiden at least. They also have tablets, we know that since the awful nH family breakfast. Also handheld electronic games since the movie.

...I think some form of evil mushrooms happened in filler during the boat trip to Bee's Island. Though through the evil seals' Kara has who knows maybe one makes plants come to life and attack.

At this point a five year old can be the writer for Boruto.

A chakra-saber. Yup. That's one of the signs that they're desperate with making the plot more appealing and that they can't handle this new generation's story.

The thing is that we didn't see it in the flash-forward at the start of the manga, there he had Sauske's blade. So these idiots only recently thought of copying the lightsaber in order for Bolt to have a cool weapon. That is even more pathetic.  

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 November 2017 - 06:08 PM.

#47 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

The thing is that we didn't see it in the flash-forward at the start of the manga, there he had Sauske's blade. So these idiots only recently thought of copying the lightsaber in order for Bolt to have a cool weapon. That is even more pathetic.  

Didn't they already finish the storyline where Boruto decides he doesn't want to take shortcuts for power? So why would he even use a tool like that to enhance himself?

#48 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:20 PM

Actually now that I thought about it. Bolt has already defeated a panda after having an argument with Salad whether it was a bear or not. So he already level two or three in D&D or 5-10 in an MMO.

Didn't they already finish the storyline where Boruto decides he doesn't want to take shortcuts for power? So why would he even use a tool like that to enhance himself?

And this arc is all about throwing that out the window, so he can use cool gadgets. So Kishi can get his sci-fi fix. Naruto gave an excuse for this last chapter, if you want to read that.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 November 2017 - 06:27 PM.

#49 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:34 PM

Zanpakutou-Ultima.gif

Reminds me of Pesche from bleach :lmao: :lmao:

Also in sword art online , yeah i think few other manga / anime starting to use the light saber which is for me starting to get bit boring.

I think Boruto will use these light saber and along the line it gets broken , maybe when he fights Kawaki , and then he pick up Sasuke kusanagi sword from dead Sasuke or Sasuke himself give it to him. Hahaha it is so predictable , when story get so much predictable like this it's lose it's charm fast and people gonna get bored and leave.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#50 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

99% OF the reason why people liked Naruto was because it was a blend of old era aesthetics,lore and mysticism. Burrito's futuristic leap is boring.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#51 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:06 PM

99% OF the reason why people liked Naruto was because it was a blend of old era aesthetics,lore and mysticism. Burrito's futuristic leap is boring.

...Pretty much. There are only two types of ninja that are really popular; old fashioned mystical hidden village ninja, or cyber punk ninja. The problem with Boruto isn't that it isn't futuristic enough. It most just comes off as modern day ninja when it's even trying to come off as that. Modern day ninja are the type of ninja that bore people the quickest.

Naruto's world was "a world if mystical ninja existed, were the world's main military force, and how would that shape a world."

Boruto's world is "a modern-like world with Ninja-themed devices with some of the mysticism held over from Naruto but not focused on."

One of the major problem with this story is that it having problem with selling the old vs new theme this story needs to have. Partially just because they are so slow in even touching on it or anything for that matter.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 November 2017 - 07:13 PM.

#52 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:26 PM

Imo the entire "ninja" concept has no reason to exist in a modern world especially the one that was supposed to be created by "the chosen one." I.E Naruto. ( that plot point was retarded.) Boruto just strips every element that made Naruto good and churned out some mushed up, milk soaked version thats supposed to be "cuter" and softer for the next gen of coddled kids. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#53 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:31 PM

It's a rehash, but the things that are different are worse.

#54 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:46 PM

Well if that's the case then Sasuke has no excuse for never calling his family other then he does not care about them.

They do have some form of cell phone, we have known that since the gaiden at least. They also have tablets, we know that since the awful nH family breakfast. Also handheld electronic games since the movie.

...I think some form of evil mushrooms happened in filler during the boat trip to Bee's Island. Though through the evil seals' Kara has who knows maybe one makes plants come to life and attack.

At this point a five year old can be the writer for Boruto.

Nah. They can use the evil mushrooms again cause they are already rinsing and repeating some major points of the original Naruto plot.

#55 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:29 PM

Honestly, if they are just going to use ninja themed gadgets. They should just go all out until the make this world cyber punk. Honestly, just skip the modern setting ninja and just go straight to cyber punk ninja. That way they can give everyone chakra-powered cyber ninja armor, chakra blades, and all the other kitten. At least then it be interesting. Sadly they can't because they already shown us the final battle, and those two were just wearing ordinary (for that world) street clothes.

"Boruto just strips every element that made Naruto good and churned out some mushed up, milk soaked version that's supposed to be "cuter" and softer for the next gen of coddled kids."
"It's a rehash, but the things that are different are worse."

Naruto was darker when kishimoto was younger; once he was married and having kids the story soften a lot. Since he probably didn't want his kids to see anything too dark. Then as the story dragged on and his arguments with his editors; he lost his passion for the series. So he no help, and we have been shown nothing from the other clowns to show that they can pick up any of the slack. So all these nitwits can do is just rehash elements from Naruto and hope for the best.

#56 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:32 PM

Also since we worn down the light(ning)saber. Here is the other thing that stood out

Behold Salad's True Mother:

061.png10.png

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 November 2017 - 11:33 PM.

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:39 PM

Its weird. The movie and manga even has the advanced technology being bad for use of Ninja. Now its all good. I dont mind other use, but its weird that Boruto already accepted it in the last chapter, only to redo it again, now with more technology throwing at him.

Smoke and flashbang arent new, so why so stunned? Unless this arc is aiming for technology is still no good for ninja, which would be redundant by this point, Im not so sure whats going to be the point of this. The message coming across is fine but not a monthly chapter fine. The pace pretty much suffer from it. Now Konohamaru is missing, who got raging demon off-panel, how technology comes in play?

#58 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:31 AM

Its weird. The movie and manga even has the advanced technology being bad for use of Ninja. Now its all good. I dont mind other use, but its weird that Boruto already accepted it in the last chapter, only to redo it again, now with more technology throwing at him.

Smoke and flashbang aren't new, so why so stunned? Unless this arc is aiming for technology is still no good for ninja, which would be redundant by this point, I'm not so sure whats going to be the point of this. The message coming across is fine but not a monthly chapter fine. The pace pretty much suffer from it. Now Konohamaru is missing, who got raging demon off-panel, how technology comes in play?

This chapter is more about forgiving the inventor for using him during the chunin exams. So there will be no hang up about him using his inventions later.

It's a smoke-flash bang smoke first then flash bang. I already pointed out in the summary that it should be reversed in order to maximize the thing use. No. No. This arc is all about accepting this new technology.

#59 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:55 AM

BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG..........

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 November 2017 - 12:56 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#60 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:07 AM

Yeah, Naruto won't become evil. Because that would be far too interesting for this series.

If he becomes evil him being a real assbag won't be a big deal anymore. Surprise, villains are mean.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users