Naruto 432 Spoilers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:39 AM

Credits go to Vered of NF. smile.gif

Spoiler Pictures --Click here to view--

Yup. He learned how to throw the Rasenshuriken. XD

Er... Rasengan nipple tweak? XD;;

Looks like Naruto's in trouble. Dogs everywhere, and he's out of Sage chakra.

#2 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:57 PM

I had a feeling that Naruto was being reckless in using his new jutsu (though is this really a "new" jutsu?) so soon. Turns out I was right...he's out of Sage Mode and exhausted while Pain is still standing. Four of his bodies are down, but the spoilers don't mention Hell Realm being beaten and as long as he isn't he can bring all the other ones back.

Naruto's only hope now is to gather nature energy while moving, like he was trying to do before he arrived.

#3 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:00 PM

Spoiler reaction --Click here to view--
Bah!!!! so the new technique was simply being able to throw the wind rasengan? ... I thought it was going to be 'that technique' but I guess not. I guess 'that technique' will always only be turning into the fourth tail kyuubi... *sigh* I was hoping for more. And it's still easily avoided, now he's just safer... and he looks winded... and Pain seems to have dodged it, at least a one too many for the outcome of the battle to be good.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#4 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

I want to be pissed but to be honest I saw this coming, not to worry though Naruto won't be captured. Something will force Pain to leave Konoha.

uc.png

#5 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with "otherworldly" things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

I KNEW Naruto was going to develop the Rasenshuriken so he could throw it.

I don't if it's that what's got me so eager for this chapter or if it's that Naruto's fallen out of sage mode. The chapter looks good this week; I'm so excited!

Edited by Kitten, 21 January 2009 - 09:10 PM.

also known as Crackers

#6 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:16 PM

It could pave the way for those ninjas from those Cloud nin to appear, finally?

#7 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 21 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It could pave the way for those ninjas from those Cloud nin to appear, finally?

As much as who may come and help Naruto stopping Pain, it will make sense if the Sand ninjas come out. But I want something out of the blue that will shock the audience from Kishi, like:

The Mist or the Rock ninjas. We haven't even seen any of them since the manga started (exclude Kakashi Gaiden of course for the Rock)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#8 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

Spoiler reaction --Click here to view--
... I don't like the idea of someone showing up and then appearing as powerful as Sage mode, being able to take out the rest of the Pain bodies/ or forcing them to retreat. I mean I wouldn't mind it so much if it was later down the road... but Naruto just reached a new plateau and then suddenly having someone be close or on the same plateau just showing up is kind of a slap in the face to Naruto's hard work over the last few chapters..... but I guess that's just me. But it seems that's what's going to happen since it wouldn't make much sense currently for Sasuke to save the day... although that would make me upset as well.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#9 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:38 PM

Damn... Naruto is kicking ass and taking names... Although the thrown RasenShuriken never surprised me.

#10 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:01 AM

So it doesn't seem like the rasenshuriken will solely be a close combat move anymore. happy.gif Though I don't really think throwing it surprised me all that much. And it looks like the grounds are a bit more even now, thought Naruto's lost sage mode. He might need some help there...

#11 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:13 AM

Wow... i was off abit but i can't say i didn't see it happening.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#12 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:10 AM

Naruto isn't completely without help though the Toads are still there.

uc.png

#13 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:21 AM

^My first thoughts to when Naruto threw the RashenShuriken.

#14 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (True @ Jan 22 2009, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^My first thoughts to when Naruto threw the RashenShuriken.

I second that!

#15 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:20 AM

Bah...I saw that coming, 'cept Kishi won't use my scienftificness in my explanation.

Uh-oh, Naruto's in trouble and the Toads look exhausted (kinda sad for a 2 chapter fight)
. Don't Press the red button

#16 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:25 AM

DESTRUCTO DISC!

Damn you, Krillin >_<

#17 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (Auni @ Jan 21 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bah...I saw that coming, 'cept Kishi won't use my scienftificness in my explanation.

Uh-oh, Naruto's in trouble and the Toads look exhausted (kinda sad for a 2 chapter fight)

Well to be fair Naruto did what Jiraiya couldn't do, put Pain on the ropes. I have a feeling this fight isn't over yet it just appears that way until next week's Chapter.

uc.png

#18 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:47 AM

Ah, I knew this going to happen, I never felt the build up to this fight was going to be 'the ultimate showdown' between Naruto and Pain. Personally I'd prefer to wait, actually, for a more climactic and epic confrontation.

#19 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:08 PM

All I can say is it's great to see the extent of Naruto's power showing up, even if it's ended as of right now. Of course, I wonder if he'll be able to hold back God Realm somehow....

Bryon

EDIT: In spite of what just happened, do you think now Naruto is strong as if not stronger than Sasuke? smile.gif Just curious since a friend of mine on MSN said he might be, even if Sasuke has the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 22 January 2009 - 12:17 PM.

#20 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 22 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

Hmm, I'd say he's as strong as Sasuke. happy.gif While Sage Mode grants Naruto exceptional strength and durability (as well as hoofing great throwable Rasenshurikens), Sasuke's Sharingan does still have the advantage of speed and genjutsu (which also happens to be Naruto's weakness). No idea who would win, but it would definitely be an extremely hard fight for both men.

I didn't know the Rasenshuriken was copied from DBZ. XDDD The throwing pose is the same as well!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users