• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

#61 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:59 AM

You mean the ss fillers ? idk SP just started to make ss filler after the ending

Was it confirmed? I know it takes time to do an arc so they have to complete the entire arc ahead of time.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 26 November 2015 - 03:20 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#62 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:15 AM

I do hope that your right James I mean the only trouble I have to say is that NH/SS fans will say it was done because we moaned too much on the ending.

Honestly, dude, as RedFaction said no matter what happens they will always hate us.

And if they do say something, then I just use their own arguments against them "Well, you need to just accept and move," "This was always the plan since the beginning," and my most favrotie of all.....

"You need to respect the author's decision."

(Imagine the look on their faces when you just say this over and over to their face.)

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#63 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:59 AM

I know a lot of people including many of us here called him a scumbag now, but long ago he is the one that always says, 'I'll never give, i never going back on my word, that is my ninja way'.

And so i shall never give up my hope on Naruto and Sakura red thread of fate. :nslove:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#64 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:57 AM

I dont really believe is SP's fault. They did lots of ns fillers too. I just believe ppl need always to find a black sheep to blame.

Edited by Kate Anesuna, 26 November 2015 - 09:58 AM.

#65 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:12 AM

I dont really believe is SP's fault. They did lots of ns fillers too. I just believe ppl need always to find a black sheep to blame.

Just look at the ratio between Hinata fillers and NS fillers.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#66 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:36 AM

Just look at the ratio between Hinata fillers and NS fillers.

mean after the war arc? Understandable...

#67 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 10:54 AM

what do you mean ? I guess they are still don't doing fillers pos-war

you mean the manga war arc ?

#68 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:06 PM

I agree, SP actually tried hard marketed SP before War arc.  But flock masive tsundere heroine in anime market made Japan fanbase bore.  And when Naruto start final arc, tsundere hate already in boiling point.

#69 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:21 PM

I mean since they started animating Naruto. The number of Hinata filler moments and episodes is a lot higher than the NS filler moments that they did.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#70 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:39 PM

The thing I hate about the "black sheep" in this case is they are actually blaming the white sheep instead. The Black Sheep is Hinata. She breaks everything it means to be a character and believe me there are shy characters just like Hinata who are not only stronger but are better characters. Take Love Hina and Shinobu. She was a great character and even though she had a very similar mindset to Hinata, she wasn't useless or a burden or abandoned people she loved for the sake of her love of Keitaro.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#71 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:44 PM

You remember this image?

TL false advertisement

SP release this image to advertise The Last, this image appear 2 days before the movie hit theater in japan. Theres 2 early screening of TL before, it happen because the second early screening is very bad, almost no one come and almost 70% of the seat is empty, people start to come and ask for a refund of the ticket, but as we all know thanks to their no refunds policy this movie give a good amount of money. In desperation seeing how the seat at the second early screening almost empty like that SP release this image, with hinata covered in word of SECRET [i can't find the one with the covered secret], so people will get curious and wonder .. whos naruto handhold with ?? In fact many people here and on tumblr believe it was Sakura.

This is prove of how far .... how low can they become judas just to get money, to bait NS fans. They don't care they will hurt their fans feelings. Maybe they think this is the end, so why don't we just do this and get double amount of money?. Today did they learn the lesson of what happen if you play/betray the fan trust/feelings? just look at the rating of the TL, thanks to SP undercover android who give fake 5 stars in yahoo JP, look at boruto movie sales, gaiden, novel the latest sasuke novel makes him ooc soo much that it makes me puke, all the kids ugly, suck and don't sell. So i think its 0,1% chance if we are to see alternate ending on the anime, looking at SP record like that.

#72 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:13 PM

Although we found out at the comic con that the SP staff are divided. I would not be surprised that the females were not aware of the true events of TL until it was too late. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#73 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:35 AM

Yes thanks for this thread! I'm glad there are sitll people like me out there that are looking for hope. Naruto was my favorite character and anime ever it inspired me a lot so its hard for me to really move on. but i won't pick up the anime ever again unless they reboot the series or fix the ending which is very unlikely. but i still have hope because the ending was just that bad, there is no way kishi thinks he ended it in a good way unless he really doesn't give a fuk or have too much pride to admit his mistakes. the least he could do is give us an alternate canon ending and i will be satisfied just to see ns happen or end without NH&SS in it.

actually i think in the end madara won and mind fukked all the ninjas. they're living inside madara's infinite tsukyomi and no one has ever escaped it. so madara is the real winner!!

1wocs1.gif

#74 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 04:42 AM

I just want to put this here because it reminds me of my love for NS

Hey Now Hey Now....don't dream it's over.....

Edited by James S Cassidy, 28 November 2015 - 04:43 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#75 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 07:06 AM

I just want to put this here because it reminds me of my love for NS

Hey Now Hey Now....don't dream it's over.....

Did you read what Tricksie said in page one?? Telling people in this thread "Don't dream it's over" is not allowed here.

#76 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 07:58 AM

I personally feel if it was gonna be done, it'd be as if some kind of weird inconsistencies continue to grow around Naruto, and then he suddenly is confronted by Kaguya or Obito or Madara, and he's finding out everything he's lived for the last 20+ years has been the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and he hasn't been aware because of how deep it was even on him and Kurama.

#77 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:34 AM

Yes thanks for this thread! I'm glad there are sitll people like me out there that are looking for hope. Naruto was my favorite character and anime ever it inspired me a lot so its hard for me to really move on. but i won't pick up the anime ever again unless they reboot the series or fix the ending which is very unlikely. but i still have hope because the ending was just that bad, there is no way kishi thinks he ended it in a good way unless he really doesn't give a fuk or have too much pride to admit his mistakes. the least he could do is give us an alternate canon ending and i will be satisfied just to see ns happen or end without NH&SS in it.

actually i think in the end madara won and mind fukked all the ninjas. they're living inside madara's infinite tsukyomi and no one has ever escaped it. so madara is the real winner!!

It's not Madara's dream...
http://anesuna.tumbl...te-tsukuyomi-he

#78 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:26 AM

that's no what i meant. i meant to say they are all forever trapped in madara's genjutsu. obito wouldn't have casted it because he became a good guy. i'd say madara since he's a badass villain

1wocs1.gif

#79 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:45 AM

that's no what i meant. i meant to say they are all forever trapped in madara's genjutsu. obito wouldn't have casted it because he became a good guy. i'd say madara since he's a badass villain

he became a good guy inside the Infinite Tsukuyomi already. I believe the IT was casted on chapter 609.

#80 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:53 AM

Did you read what Tricksie said in page one?? Telling people in this thread "Don't dream it's over" is not allowed here.

I think maybe he means his love for NS isn't over. :)  

One of my favorites for NS is Dido's "White Flag": 

"I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love (with NS!) and always will be"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NS, OTP, Never give up!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users