103 replies to this topic

#1 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere yet... And forgive me if it has, but here's the calendar:

http://www.amazon.co...glink-jp-c53-22

Here's a few pictures in full:

cover

I like the picture of Sakura they used, I always loved that one, she looks so cute. Love that Minato and Sai are in there, too.

Sasuke

Quite a bit of Taka stuff... No Team 7 (as a whole) stuff it looks like, though. A lot of Itachi, naturally... Karin and Suigetsu have individual pictures at the top but not Juugo, lol. Some Naruto in there.

He has an individual picture of Sakura in there, and then both "You're annoying" faces there, too. Um, okay... But I love how they put the picture of Sakura almost kissing Naruto:lmao:

Gaara

His parents are there, especially his mom. Naruto too, naturally. I love that they put his siblings in there, too.

Kakashi
Team 7 in the top right corner, aww.  Some Rin, lots of Obito, naturally. Sakumo. Jiraiya. Zabuza & Haku. I almost thought they forgot Minato for a second, but he's up there by Team 7. Like that they used the panel of him and Gai during the war, love that one.

Naruto
LOTS of Kurama stuff, a little of his parents, some Sasuke, plus Obito and Madara. And Tsunade. LOVE that Bee's there. No Sakura at all though, the hell. And if that wasn't that bad enough, Hinata's in there instead. ok shueisha

Sasuke and Naruto

Sakura's in here, but... *sigh*

All in all, I really like the look of the calendar. If anyone finds any of the other pictures, please post them!!  :D

Edited by Hiraishin, 29 November 2013 - 01:47 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

Should of had a decent size picture of Sakura and Sasuke in Naruto one. :argh:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

are you telling me they have Gaara.....but not their heroine??? wha-what is up with that?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#4 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Its totally wrong to not have Sakura in the Naruto one, fine if you don't like her or don't support Narusaku but you are just ignoring Manga facts about her being Naruto's closest female friend. It really just ruins the calendar really, like it or not Sakura is a main character in Naruto. Bad for business if you ask me. 

Edit: There are some months missing so maybe Sakura is there. 

Edited by Kster95, 29 November 2013 - 03:29 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

If there was a NaruSaku 2014 calendar, I might would buy it. :ohmy:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

It would have been awesome if they could of gotten Kishi to draw some new designs for the calender instead of just repurposed art. I'd buy that in a second.

Such a waste to have a Sasuke and Naruto one when they already have individual ones. We get it. At least it should of been Team 7. It would of been a lot better to have a character for each month. Then we wouldn't have the main heroine bumped for a secondary character.

#7 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

I'm sure that Sakura is the March-April part....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#8 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

I tried to search for sakura in another language but i found another cover with minato and naruto instead  :headscratch:

Sasuke

Quite a bit of Taka stuff... No Team 7 (as a whole) stuff it looks like, though. A lot of Itachi, naturally... Karin and Suigetsu have individual pictures at the top but not Juugo, lol. Some Naruto in there.

He has an individual picture of Sakura in there, and then both "You're annoying" faces there, too. Um, okay... But I love how they put the picture of Sakura almost kissing Naruto.   :lmao:

hahaha i see that now xD

Edited by Hanabi, 29 November 2013 - 12:14 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#9 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

I find it very disrespectful that the Naruto part has no Sakura in there, though he recently kittening called her his girlfriend and they have Hinata. Like WTF?! And not a poster with their heroine? What's wrong with these people? Gah!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#10 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

Lol i'm surprised with people giving kittens to a calendar.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#11 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

Are you speculating or is that confirmed? Still, that's surely the case.

Each character has two months and so far we have 4 (Sasuke, Gaara, Kakashi and Naruto), therefore two more characters need to be revealed. Sakura should definitely be one, so that leaves the last one.

Let's just hope it's not Hinata. Shikamaru would be a great choice.

Edited by redragon88, 29 November 2013 - 12:34 PM.

#12 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

There's no Sakura in Naruto part? It's not a problem for me. the important is that she's in the manga, close to Naruto. For the rest, regarding these merchandising products by Shueisha I don't care about...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#13 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

I'm legitimately annoyed that there is zero Sakura in the Naruto portion.  As was already said, I don't care if they like or support NaruSaku.  What makes me frustrated is that they are refusing to acknowledge Naruto's bond with Sakura at all when it is one of the most important and focused upon bonds he has in the story after his bond with Sasuke.  She is absolutely the female character he is closest to, romantic feelings taken into consideration or not, and vice versa, and the heroine of the series on top of that, so what the heck?

I wouldn't care if Hinata was there along with Sakura, but that Hinata made it in there when Sakura didn't is just rridiculous and makes it even more annoying since her relationship with Naruto pales in comarison to the NS one.  I really just cannot with the NH/Hinata bias in some of these derivative works anymore.

Some of the others don't make sense either - Madara and the Geo Mazou are not that tied to Naruto's character, so why bother putting them there?

In general though, I wouldn't have spent my money on this anyway, even if it did have Sakura.  I've seen far better graphics from fan edits (Chatte's edits, for exaple, look far more professional than any of these do).  The layouts are poor and jumbled and honestly just a cluttered mess. 

Edited by Paptala, 29 November 2013 - 05:42 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

It's not bad, though for once, I would love exclusive art from Kishi himself, rather than the piled up from the magazine or whoever in charge. It's been like that since forever. It's not my style. I do like the anime one so far. They have a nice art with a nice companion for each month. I like it.

#15 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Could someone tell me what chapter/where the picture of Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke have their headbands like Kakashi is from? I have not seen that before. 

I'm legitimately annoyed that there is zero Sakura in the Naruto portion.  As was already said, I don't care if they like or support NaruSaku.  What makes me frustrated is that they are refusing to acknowledge Naruto's bond with Sakura at all when it is one of the most important and focused upon bonds he has in the story after his bond with Sasuke.  She is absolutely the female character he is closest to, romantic feelings taken into consideration or not, and vice versa, and the heroine of the series on top of that, so what the heck?

I wouldn't care if Hinata was there along with Sakura, but that Hinata made it in there when Sakura didn't is just rridiculous and makes it even more annoying since her relationship with Naruto pales in comarison to the NS one.  I really just cannot with the NH/Hinata bias in some of these derivative works anymore.

Some of the others don't make sense either - Madara and the Geo Mazou are not that tied to Naruto's character, so why bother putting them there?

In general though, I wouldn't have spent my money on this anyway, even if it did have Sakura.  I've seen far better graphics from fan edits (Chatte's edits, for exaple, look far more professional than any of these do).  The layouts are poor and jumbled and honestly just a cluttered mess. 

I completely agree. Not only that, but.. there are three pictures of Sakura on Sasuke's portion of the calender. Two of them suggesting romance between the two, which is hilariously biased, considering she is completely missing on Naruto's portion, while Hinata is  conveniently there as well.

Perhaps instead of putting the panel of Sakura about to kiss Naruto (in Sasuke's body) to make it look like something it's not, they should have placed the panel of Sasuke about to stab Sakura through the heart. It would have made more sense that way.  :headscratch:

Anyways, not that it matters, but I just hate bias, especially from an official company. That's quite disrespectful in my opinion.

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#16 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

Are we seriously taking this calendar seriously?????? If it was from kishi yes but its not so this Is completely irrelevant. I dont really care if Sakura is in it or not cause we all know if kishi had done this Sakura would have a few months of her own.

Edited by Baka chan, 29 November 2013 - 06:23 PM.

#17 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

I really cant believe people are caring about this calendar.

SAGE & HIDE

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 29 November 2013 - 06:26 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#18 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

I care because this is official merchandise, and you would think they could present something neutral, or at the very least, something that accurately reflects the story.  I'm well aware its not from Kishimoto, and that its irrelevant to the story.  It still annoys me.

Could someone tell me what chapter/where the picture of Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke have their headbands like Kakashi is from? I have not seen that before. 

I completely agree. Not only that, but.. there are three pictures of Sakura on Sasuke's portion of the calender. Two of them suggesting romance between the two, which is hilariously biased, considering she is completely missing on Naruto's portion, while Hinata is  conveniently there as well.

Perhaps instead of putting the panel of Sakura about to kiss Naruto (in Sasuke's body) to make it look like something it's not, they should have placed the panel of Sasuke about to stab Sakura through the heart. It would have made more sense that way.  :headscratch:

Anyways, not that it matters, but I just hate bias, especially from an official company. That's quite disrespectful in my opinion.

Agreed on all counts.  I can understand if they want to show the SS bond (he did consider her one of his precious people and a freind after all), but Naruto henged as Sasuke with Sakura is not showing the SS bond.  At least put in scenes where its actually Sasuke.  It is laughably biased, and not so much towards NH (as I earlier presumed), but more towards SS with NH thrown in as an afterthought.

It's even more ridiculous, if you think about it, since Sasuke really couldn't care less about romance (and of the characters involved in the romance subplot, he is easily the least involved), while Naruto is the one wanting to know how his parents fell in love, the one with established romantic feelings since chapter 3 which he just recently reaffirmed.

As for the headband images, I'm afraid I don't know.   I think it may have come from one of the early chapter covers, maybe during the Land of Waves arc.

Edited by Paptala, 29 November 2013 - 07:24 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#19 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

u mean this?

chapter 13

shippuden version

Edited by Hanabi, 29 November 2013 - 09:39 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#20 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

There's august/october spot too.

But you know they might put her for Pairings sake.

Sage on the topic.

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users