54173 replies to this topic

#48261 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:43 PM

SasuSaku is a bi-product of NH. The only reason why SS exists is because NH has to be canon and Sakura had to be taken off the market. There is no other reason. This is supported by the fact that Kishimoto himself said he has no reason why they are together.

Exaclty. they are a COMPLETELY terrible couple that matches NH in terms of toxic relationships, but they are not worse than NH over all because they were a by-product of NH, and they DID NOT ruin the story. they are a completely disgusting dysfunctional family, yes, but they didn't ruin the story :no:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#48262 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:58 PM

Exaclty. they are a COMPLETELY terrible couple that matches NH in terms of toxic relationships, but they are not worse than NH over all because they were a by-product of NH, and they DID NOT ruin the story. they are a completely disgusting dysfunctional family, yes, but they didn't ruin the story :no:

I think SS is WAY more toxic than NH ever is and will ever be. They ruined all of Sakura's development by having her end up with him.

#48263 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:59 AM

Definitely but like I said NH is worse because making NH canon killed the entire franchise. SS only happened because NH had to happen

#48264 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 04:47 AM

Definitely but like I said NH is worse because making NH canon killed the entire franchise. SS only happened because NH had to happen

In order for nh to become Canon, ss need to happen first. That is from narative point of Naruto story.
That is why ss become "Canon" in chapter 699 with the brotherly forehead poke.

Sakura is a threat that need to be eliminated one way or another.

#48265 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:16 AM

Can I just say that death would've been better for Sakura, can I say that? And I'm not saying this I have something against her, you know damn well that I don't.

But in a series where living means hell on earth. Death doesn't seem like a bad alternative.

You know you f'ed up big time when death seems like salvation.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#48266 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:34 AM

Can I just say that death would've been better for Sakura, can I say that? And I'm not saying this I have something against her, you know damn well that I don't.

But in a series where living means hell on earth. Death doesn't seem like a bad alternative.

Well I thought Sasuke should have died considering all the horrible kitten he pulled. Or at least been a rogue ninja because it makes no sense that he was forgiven for what he did.

#48267 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:43 AM

I think almost anyone would agree. It's better to die than live as a sick parody of yourself.

#48268 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:41 AM

In order for nh to become Canon, ss need to happen first. That is from narative point of Naruto story.
That is why ss become "Canon" in chapter 699 with the brotherly forehead poke.

Sakura is a threat that need to be eliminated one way or another.

Well who's to say that the forehead poke didn't happen because NH was planned for the Last for a couple years already? and that does not refute my statement. SS is Bad but NH ruined the franchise. because for Naruto to fall in love with Hinata, his bonds with ANYONE else had to be broken and he had to seem completely oblivious to the concepts of love at all. that sounds worse to me

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 February 2018 - 11:42 AM.

#48269 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

Well who's to say that the forehead poke didn't happen because NH was planned for the Last for a couple years already? and that does not refute my statement. SS is Bad but NH ruined the franchise. because for Naruto to fall in love with Hinata, his bonds with ANYONE else had to be broken and he had to seem completely oblivious to the concepts of love at all. that sounds worse to me

Why is Hinata even happy? Didn't she love him because she thought it was awesome that he never gave up? He gave up on everything to be with her. His nindo, Sakura, and the ideals that he lived his life by. He's not Naruto anymore. So why does Hinata still love him?

#48270 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:27 PM

Why is Hinata even happy? Didn't she love him because she thought it was awesome that he never gave up? He gave up on everything to be with her. His nindo, Sakura, and the ideals that he lived his life by. He's not Naruto anymore. So why does Hinata still love him?

Because as a friend of mine once cynically told me, "She exists only to love him.  If Kishimoto allowed Naruto to get with Sakura, her purpose would be negated and her existence left meaningless".  So, the original reasons that attracted Hinata to Naruto no longer apply. She has to be in love with (or rather, obsess over) him no matter what. 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#48271 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 February 2018 - 02:57 PM

If Hinata exists just to love Naruto then she fails as a chararcter.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#48272 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 22 February 2018 - 03:13 PM

Which is a shame because I used to harbor an abundant hope for her potential growth as a character back in the day.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#48273 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 03:59 PM

Which is a shame because I used to harbor an abundant hope for her potential growth as a character back in the day.

So have I, which is why the ending gets to me because that growth was shattered, even when Shippuden occurred... X_X

#48274 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:28 PM

Oh she doesn't "fail as a character" she's an IRRELAVANT character at best with only one character trait defining her so she is only barely a cut above all the un-named civilians in the village that we don't give a single thought about. I mean seriously, just because she got some screen time and a bit of character development, how is she different from any generic "Naruto fan girl" that pops up in "The Last" Movie, if her only defining characteristic is "she loves N-Naruto-kun!!!"? she only fails as a character when she contradicts what her character is about, and as stated countless times, her horny turn on for Naruto is consistent throughout the story. NARUTO IS WHO FAILED as a character, ultimately. :hm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 February 2018 - 05:59 PM.

#48275 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:13 PM

Oh she doesn't "fail as a character" she's an IRRELAVANT character at best with only one character trait defining her so she is only barely a cut above all the un-named civilians in the village that we don't give a single thought about. I mean seriously, just because she got some screen time and a bit of character development, how is she different from any generic "Naruto fan girl" that pops up in "The Last" Movie, if her only defining characteristic is "she loves N-Naruto-kun!!!"? she only fails as a character when she contradicts what her character is about, and as stated countless times, her horny turn on for Naruto is consistent throughout the story. NARUTO IS WHO FAILED as a character, ultimately. :hm:

No kidding, and Kishimoto as a creator!

#48276 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:39 PM

How would a Hinata act you would have liked? Or - what would be the right way to introduce NH?

I think I would have liked Hinata better if she was no ninja at the beginning. Too weak and kind. She would support Hanabi. I only see her training secretly somewhere in the forest because she feels like a nuisance but wants to prove something to herself. However, she has zero talent, always injuring herself and coming home with bruises and scars. Neji, being alarmed, secretly follows her and witnesses how she struggles. He pities her and actually starts to train her. They keep it a secret from her father, because that would put pressure on Hinata.

One day, when the village is attacked and Neji is nowhere in sight, Naruto comes to save Hinata from...don't know, falling rocks. However, when he is knocked out by a random evil ninja guy, Hinata uses the techniques she learned from Neji to rescue him. When she actually succeeds to defeat the enemies, it boosts her confidence so much that she gains the will to stand up for herself. She grows a backbone and becomes more outgoing. However, she is still weaker than everyone else, and not really knowing her own limits, she pushes it too far and causes a fatal injury: She loses her eyesight.

However, even blind she tries to help Naruto out of danger zone. Witnessing her will to change something, he is impressed and starts to fancy her.

In Shippuuden, Hinata stopped training with Neji. Naruto, who meets her again after his years of training, thanks her for saving him that day. She confesses him that he was her motivation to actually start training, because he was a bad ninja to begin with and made it so far. He then makes the proposal to take her with him for a special training somewhere else where she will learn to control her abilites better and maybe regain her eyesight. Hinata will train there for some time, and when she comes back to the village as a stronger person, she and Naruto will marry.

It's pretty ooc.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#48277 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:12 PM

Natsumi33/raintalker writes the only Hinata that I like. Don't think she's active though.

I don't like the idea above because I'm not a big fan of sensei-student ships. Because they won't be equals that way, even if Hinata gets strong. She'd be more like a little sister to him. NS is a couple that grew up together, trained together and matured together. I like that they became eachother's rocks. The second reason is that for NH to become a good couple, Naruto cannot be Hinata's "savior". In the manga he's not the person she loves, he's her savior because he inspired her to stand up. But Hinata hasn't had a big role in Naruto's life, so he's a lot more significant to her than the other way around. Only if you rewrite the whole story but keep her character/personality, she can be beside him and not behind him.

ナルサク

#48278 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:49 PM

Well at least his bond with RAMEN and ALCOHOL/BEER is getting extremely stronger .... even stronger than his bond with his wife and zergling ....i mean his kids.

I feel bad for Kushina ... her own son broke all his promse to her , she must be rolling over in her grave right now.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#48279 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:58 PM

Well at least his bond with RAMEN and ALCOHOL/BEER is getting extremely stronger .... even stronger than his bond with his wife and zergling ....i mean his kids.

I feel bad for Kushina ... her own son broke all his promse to her , she must be rolling over in her grave right now.

The promise part was just a hint for the audience, the real tragedy is he's miserable and looks like a goldfish.

ナルサク

#48280 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:57 PM

Because as a friend of mine once cynically told me, "She exists only to love him.  If Kishimoto allowed Naruto to get with Sakura, her purpose would be negated and her existence left meaningless".  So, the original reasons that attracted Hinata to Naruto no longer apply. She has to be in love with (or rather, obsess over) him no matter what. 

Her existence was already meaningless before she got together with Naruto. She's nothing but a side character who doesn't contribute kitten to the plot of the story. She's nothing but a waste of space, I think an ant has a more meaningful existence than her or even kitten.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)