1 reply to this topic

#1 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

I was cleaning out my closet and I came across the old box of pictures and writing and I cringed and laugh at the craziness that ran through my head. But I recalled other artists going back and revisiting stuff they did when they were young, so I thought why not?

So the challenge is to find an old piece art and then re-draw it. If nothing else, it'll make you feel like you've improved. biggrin.gif

Mine is coming soon...if I can find the time inbetween/work and school (these things come in bursts for me ^^;;;; )
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#2 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:16 PM

Ooooh.. That's an interesting idea!
I think I'll pin this already and see what happens! wow.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users