#121 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Apr 12 2013, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol - this thread's all over the place! Back on topic please, with posts tying into the episode at hand. Other, broader points can easily live in the debate thread or chapter thread. thx.

Of course. The episode was great because of the focus given to Sakura alongside Yugao/Hayate, a particular quote which everyone here seems to be relishing included. Whilst it may just be filler it did offer some screen time for our heroine in a situation where she is lacking so much of it. Unfortunately many people on other forums didn't really seem to care for it much at all because of the aforementioned focus on characters they deem to be "irrelevant" or "worthless".

#122 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

People surprised that Sakura doesn't love Sasuke rolleyes.gif Pierot is following the manga as well as databook 3 which states she" used" to love Sasuke.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#123 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Apr 12 2013, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously? No one else has "Somebody that I used to know" stuck in their head because of this?

It's filler but one thing for sure, Pierrot has no mercy on this.

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 12 2013, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, but it's filler so i dont count.

Oh god, that moment. What a epic fail.

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 12 2013, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People surprised that Sakura doesn't love Sasuke rolleyes.gif Pierot is following the manga as well as databook 3 which states she" used" to love Sasuke.

Well, I will laugh if we were misguided all this time. If you're right, I will bow down to you for a week. I'll say "All hail, Gravenimage!" Still, that's one interesting choice of words from Pierrot.

#124 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 12 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's filler but one thing for sure, Pierrot has no mercy on this.

Oh god, that moment. What a epic fail.

Well, I will laugh if we were misguided all this time. If you're right, I will bow down to you for a week. I'll say "All hail, Gravenimage!" Still, that's one interesting choice of words from Pierrot.

Let's not to take it to an extent. Pierot wouldn't have made Sakura say that without a good reason I doubt they're trolling with SS but its mere logic to think she will love Sasuke like that after staying by Naruto's side for so long. If she truly love Sasuke don't you think she would've left Konoha and join him on his quest not caring if he wants to destroy the leaf?

Edited by Gravenimage, 12 April 2013 - 03:28 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#125 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 12 2013, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's not to take it to an extent. Pierot wouldn't have made Sakura say that without a good reason I doubt they're trolling with SS but its mere logic to think she will love Sasuke like that after staying by Naruto's side for so long. If she truly love Sasuke don't you think she would've left Konoha and join him on his quest not caring if he wants to destroy the leaf?

I wouldn't go that far as for her to leave Konoha. If there was a best time for her to drop the idea of love (not feelings), then it's definitely after the rejection and thank you. Other than that, we don't truly knows. If anything, Sakura only keep these feelings because she probably don't know what is love anymore. It's like how girls go through a tough time and feel defeated to the point that perhaps no one should love as she feel like she has nobody to love. I guess that's where Naruto has to step in with his own words, no one else. But we'll see. I'll be surprised that you're right.

#126 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 12 2013, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That has nothing to do with it, you can love someone and disagree with them at the same time. She doesn't want him to be evil. I think that if she really loved him, she would've made her desire to save him more personal, like Naruto.

ナルサク

#127 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Apr 12 2013, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That has nothing to do with it, you can love someone and disagree with them at the same time. She doesn't want him to be evil. I think that if she really loved him, she would've made her desire to save him more personal, like Naruto.

Yeah and she made the confession.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#128 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 12 2013, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah and she made the confession.

What confession? To Sasuke to Naruto? And what about it?
Be more spesific, please. ^^

ナルサク

#129 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Apr 12 2013, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What confession? To Sasuke to Naruto? And what about it?
Be more spesific, please. ^^

Both, on her confession to Sasuke, she stated she was happy because of the team 7 not her "love", second she chose to to be with Naruto despite her "love" for Sasuke.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#130 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

Seriously? No one else has "Somebody that I used to know" stuck in their head because of this?

Actually, I had ... but I hate this song so much - I dont want this special wow.png Episode to get trashed with this song wasntme.png
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#131 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Apr 12 2013, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, because if it was the case she would have killed Sasuke, she used to love Sasuke despite being evil this is the reason why she could not kill him.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#132 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

Didn't the anime also have Shino say that Hinata was the the most important thing in the war because if the enemy got her that they could use her to get to Naruto? I remember something like that happened not that long ago in a filler.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#133 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 14 2013, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't the anime also have Shino say that Hinata was the the most important thing in the war because if the enemy got her that they could use her to get to Naruto? I remember something like that happened not that long ago in a filler.

Shino was teasing Hinata by telling her that her crush on Naruto was the most guarded secret of the alliance. The fact that it was a joke was pretty obvious when she started blushing afterwards.

There was not reference of the enemy using Hinata to get to Naruto.

#134 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:37 AM

^^Correct

Obviously hypothetically, but what if anime is right about this episode?

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 14 April 2013 - 05:37 AM.

#135 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 14 2013, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^Correct

Obviously hypothetically, but what if anime is right about this episode?

Then I will gladly take back all of my "WHY SAKURA STILL LOVES SASUKE" arguments, re-read 540, and probably get frustrated with him for making this one scene so complicated instead of it being the obvious interpretation "She still shamefully loves Sasuke".

Basically, a mixed degree of love/hate. I'd be glad I was wrong but then annoyed for making this scene more deep than it should be since any of the differing opinions of 540 won't make any sense to me. sleep.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#136 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 14 2013, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then I will gladly take back all of my "WHY SAKURA STILL LOVES SASUKE" arguments, re-read 540, and probably get frustrated with him for making this one scene so complicated instead of it being the obvious interpretation "She still shamefully loves Sasuke".

Basically, a mixed degree of love/hate. I'd be glad I was wrong but then annoyed for making this scene more deep than it should be since any of the differing opinions of 540 won't make any sense to me. sleep.gif

You know, I always said that when the manga ends, a lot of moments will be seen differently, mainly NH imo. NS has too much "Whoa, where's this going???" So I guess we have to wait and see. It will be funny that we were misled for a long time, but who knows. Let's wait, shall we.

#137 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 14 2013, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, I always said that when the manga ends, a lot of moments will be seen differently, mainly NH imo. NS has too much "Whoa, where's this going???" So I guess we have to wait and see. It will be funny that we were misled for a long time, but who knows. Let's wait, shall we.

Bolded: you mean NS or the 540 scene?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#138 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 14 2013, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bolded: you mean NS or the 540 scene?

The whole Sakura still love Sasuke.

#139 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

No one was mislead, save by themselves.

Kishimoto made it very plain in that scene that she was thinking about a past love. When the guy said that anyone you would love must be a great guy she was basvcialy thinking "yeah right buddy if only you knew who I used to love you wouldnt be putting me on such a pedestal."

it was a moment she felt sick about and you could see it on the expression on her face.

Ciardha and I both explained this multiple times.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#140 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 14 2013, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one was mislead, save by themselves.

Kishimoto made it very plain in that scene that she was thinking about a past love. When the guy said that anyone you would love must be a great guy she was basvcialy thinking "yeah right buddy if only you knew who I used to love you wouldnt be putting me on such a pedestal."

it was a moment she felt sick about and you could see it on the expression on her face.

Ciardha and I both explained this multiple times.

That's...new to me. Hm, I didn't really think of that. I got to review this but it does make sense if this is truly intended.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users