230 replies to this topic

#221 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:13 AM

Well one piece 575 spoilers have arrived early so maybe Naruto 483 spoilers might arrive early as well. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#222 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:16 AM

^ one piece spoilers usually come on monday though, and we still don't get any till Wednesday XD last week nja got the spoilers, so they were early. However, I think nja had taken a break from doing spoilers, and since they haven't come out today, I'm guessing he isn't actually back. Ohana usually gives spoilers on Wednesday.

#223 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 16 2010, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lmao xD I will dance the day Naruto realizes Sasuke isn't the same. This will definitely change the Manga a LOT ;P We just gotta wait and see when it actually happens. If he just see's Sasuke he might still wanna save him, but if he see's Sasuke do something that will make him mad/hate him etc *cough* hurt Sakura *cough* then he'd know there's no hope for Sasuke. Though, that'd make me sad, because once that happens we know its only a matter of time before the manga comes to and end... Oh wait! I just remembered something heheelq7.png Kishimoto said the manga is far from over and that Madara might not be the final villan he-he! Yay, plus he said he's definitely gonna have more on Minato and Kushina, image what would happen if we found out Kushina was alive O_O Damn...

I certainly wouldn't mind more detail concerning Naruto's parent, especially Kushina. We don't really much of her beside that she's from the whirlpool country, that Naruto has inherite her personality and that she was a tomboy with red hair.

#224 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:30 AM

Back on the topic of Sakura being a "damsel in distress": I don't believe that this would go against her character development. Sakura is a strong ninja and the heroine, however, I think that she only has one really good moment of being a "damsel in distress". I would love for their to be another fine moment of her really needing Naruto to save her, except this time preferably something more close and personal, like Naruto protecting her personally while she watches in amazement.

#225 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:44 AM

Okay, so if Sakura doesn't go with Sasuke, like if Naruto comes and stops her or Sasuke what let her or whatever and they had to have a big One-On-One personal talk with each other, what do you think they would say or/and talk about?

I think they'd talk about the confessions and I don't think they will ever become canon if they can't say they love each other face-to-face alone...So I think they'd talk about there confessions, and they have to truely descide what to do with Sasuke and actually come to a decision as a team not individually 'cause there ain't no "I" in teamwork... Though, there is "Me" lmao... Continue

#226 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 16 2010, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heheelq7.png Maybe i'm Kushina... I have red hair and blue eyes... Though, my personal photo looks like I have brown hair... *Sigh* Boy, I would marry Minato! Gahhh... wow.png

ANyHoW, back on subject *Wipes drool off face* Uhmm, soo...
To continue I would have to say that Sakura leaving= Naruto's heartbreak Sakura Staying= BIG one-on-one talk... You guys can continue from there I guess... GAh, even my son would be sexy! Lucky Kushina wow.png

Personal opinion, you should really consider going to bed tongue.gif

As for the Sakura leaving= Naruto's heartbreak Sakura Staying= BIG one-on-one talk part, both seem a good way to develop NaruSaku moment. Of course, for the first choice, they would be 'separate' but that not a bad thing ether. We could actually see if their bond is as strong as we think it is.

However, I really REALLY like the second one, with the possibility of them arguing, we could see their second dispute as a 'soon to be couple' and that also is not a bad thing ether. After Sakura's confession, when Naruto said ' I hate people who lie to themselves' and later, when Sakura was angry at Naruto for not beleive in her confession, people start to say that is was 'the end' of NaruSaku. dry.gif

Just because they have their first disagreement doesn't mean that they'll hate each other until the end of time (or at least, until the end of Naruto). Disagreement is part of an healthy but especially a NORMAL relationship. As soon as the two of them have the chance, they'll talk again and, in the end, that will lead to a more solid bond.

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Feb 16 2010, 05:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back on the topic of Sakura being a "damsel in distress": I don't believe that this would go against her character development. Sakura is a strong ninja and the heroine, however, I think that she only has one really good moment of being a "damsel in distress". I would love for their to be another fine moment of her really needing Naruto to save her, except this time preferably something more close and personal, like Naruto protecting her personally while she watches in amazement.

The thing that I don't really like is that it would be Naruto's doing the heroic arc, not Sakura. I don't say that I won't like if that happend, is just that I really would like for Sakura to do her part as well. Naruto could save her, like you mention, but I would like that Sakura help in the battle too ( the fact that she looking in amazement is beautiful and very NaruSaku-ish however, I hate when Sakura's doing almost nothing).

Edited by silverserenity, 16 February 2010 - 05:00 AM.

#227 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:59 AM

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a few days late to post, but really, I'm was surprised beyond belief.

Never thought that a spoiler that sounded like a complete SasuSaku-produced fake would turn out to be true.
Remember a translation posted by Enermil?

"Here is some translation of the spoiler from nja...

...Karin hails from the same village of Konoha. Back when they had to collect the scrolls of Heaven and Earth, Karin lost her comrades and was attacked by a bear, but she was saved.
Boy Sasuke: Is that a Scroll of Earth? Well, bye~ (smiling face)
Current Sasuke: (face dies away) Well, bye~
Karin: I just wanted to see his face one more time...
Just when he wants to finish Karin off, Sakura appears
Sasuke: 'Sakura...? How did you find me?'
Sakura: (This is the current Sasuke-kun. He changed so much...)

'I'm going to accompany you Sasuke-kun, so I'm running from konoha as well!!'"

Dang. Who'd a thunk?
Apparently, despite all of those chapters and volumes of development...
Sakura is still the little fangirl who wanted to run away with her crush when he left the village. =__=
How terribly and ironically sad.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#228 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 16 2010, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personal opinion, you should really consider going to bed tongue.gif

As for the Sakura leaving= Naruto's heartbreak Sakura Staying= BIG one-on-one talk part, both seem a good way to develop NaruSaku moment. Of course, for the first choice, they would be 'separate' but that not a bad thing ether. We could actually see if their bond is as strong as we think it is.

However, I really REALLY like the second one, with the possibility of them arguing, we could see their second dispute as a 'soon to be couple' and that also is not a bad thing ether. After Sakura's confession, when Naruto said ' I hate people who lie to themselves' and later, when Sakura was angry at Naruto for not beleive in her confession, people start to say that is was 'the end' of NaruSaku. dry.gif

Just because they have their first disagreement doesn't mean that they'll hate each other until the end of time (or at least, until the end of Naruto). Disagreement is part of an healthy but especially a NORMAL relationship. As soon as the two of them have the chance, they'll talk again and, in the end, that will lead to a more solid bond.

Lol, I never sleep wow.png especially since it's winter vaca... In February xP

I do also think that this would prove bonding one way or another, and i'm actually imagining them arguing now... There sitting there alone in awkward silence then Naruto says something that ticks Sakura off she starts to yell he defends himself verbally back, then after a minute of yelling they just stare at each other then sigh and in the end they smile and maybe a possible hug? Then they discuss there confessions and they blush and yeah... ;D ... Ha-ha don't know what the heck I just said, i'm typing a NS fanfic along with a picture then i'm on youtube, gah multi-tasking at midnight isn't good xP

#229 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Feb 16 2010, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a few days late to post, but really, I'm was surprised beyond belief.

Never thought that a spoiler that sounded like a complete SasuSaku-produced fake would turn out to be true.

...Karin hails from the same village of Konoha. Back when they had to collect the scrolls of Heaven and Earth, Karin lost her comrades and was attacked by a bear, but she was saved.

Dang. Who'd a thunk?
Sakura is still the little fangirl who wanted to run away with her crush when he left the village. =__=

Don't fall into that trap of 'Sakura has regressed once again to the stage of the obsessive fangirl', it part of her plan.

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 16 2010, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, I never sleep wow.png especially since it's winter vaca... In February xP

I do also think that this would prove bonding one way or another, and i'm actually imagining them arguing now... There sitting there alone in awkward silence then Naruto says something that ticks Sakura off she starts to yell he defends himself verbally back, then after a minute of yelling they just stare at each other then sigh and in the end they smile and maybe a possible hug? Then they discuss there confessions and they blush and yeah... ;D ... Ha-ha don't know what the heck I just said, i'm typing a NS fanfic along with a picture then i'm on youtube, gah multi-tasking at midnight isn't good xP

Then maybe you should try to write you're own fanfic. I'll try too someday (maybe).

Edited by silverserenity, 16 February 2010 - 05:06 AM.

#230 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Feb 16 2010, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dang. Who'd a thunk?

OH, no no no... I won't stand for this!
Sakura has planned to kill Sasuke for the sake of Naruto, if Sasuke does allow Sakura to join him it will only help her plans to get near him and kill him in his weakest state, if he does not let her come there is a high possibility that they will fight one another, you also have to remember her confession to Naruto, she wasn't lying.
Sakura has far too much development to just give it up like that for some guy who never has and never will love her, heck last time they saw each other he almost killed her. Sakura is not stupid, she knows what she's doing, everything she IS doing is for Naruto: Killing the Akatsuki, lessen his burdens, kill Sasuke. Everything. You shouldn't let yourself be pulled in by words, its actions that truely speak for a person and if you see Sakura pull out a kunai on Sasuke you'll know it was simply a plot to kill him, Sakura would never betray the village her friends, family, and life are.

#231 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:33 PM

The next chapter will be out tomorrow and we won't want to talk about this one anymore....

But I forgot to add my thoughts about how awesome it was that Lee and Kiba stood up for Sakura against Sai. Don't get me wrong, I love Sai and think he's doing what's in the best interest of his team, protecting his Naruto and Sakura from each other, etc., but it was so awesome to see the rookies stick up for each other. And Sai was not one of them, though he's part of the group now.

Hope we get to see more of the Konoha nins in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users