4 replies to this topic

#1 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:48 AM

Since my school suck and take too much of my freaking time and that I am still pissed at that, and nobody play twisted metal online anymore just to make this my day lol.

I'm opening a challenge/reward  for a fanfic.

It's simple, make an epilogue where

-NO FAT ANKO OR CYCLOP

- NO RANDOM PAIRING LIKE KARUI/CHOJI or just for the sake of having woman like baby machine. I mean damn.

-a NH resolution that made actual sense and an NS ending that make sense too ( Naruto must start the confession and the bench scene must been involve during the epilogue, making it the turning point for Sakura's feeling resolution. ) 

- The whereabout of Taka, Orochimaru and Kabuto. I don't mind some of them atone for their crime. (Orochimaru and Kabuto)

- Sasuke is forgiven but not so easily

- Hinata move on from Naruto and become somewhat develop her character. Not to be head strong like a Sakura but a gentle but firm leader for the Hyuga clan

- Still goes on a redemption trip but Sakura doesn't want to follow him like a sado-puppy . I want a scene with all team 7 saying good bye, but Sakura must shown that she is over him (Like if you got crazy again I'll be the one dragging you back here after breaking bone in your body.)

- An Hokage celebration for Naruto, where he is happy and surround by the people he loved..

-No need of a 5 years in the futur.

I don't care if it wouldn't fit 2 chapters.

Anyone willing to make that happen PM me if you want to take the challenge and tell me when it's done. (Throwing money out of the windows yeah ) for the winning fic. Than I'll try to find someone on deviantart to commission this story as a doujin that look really close to the manga, Once that done, I'll just forget this day and trick myself to think that this was the real ending. I invest too much time on this kitten to see this ending. I'm even willing to pay for a story that like that.

Edited by archangel, 07 November 2014 - 10:24 AM.

#2 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:54 AM

I'm for this. I really hope some one steps up and does this.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#3 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:12 AM

A real epilogue.

Baruto appears grown up, and he blows up the village.

The end.

No seriously, the way that kid is being treated, it looks as if he might go a different path than his father did. Unlike Naruto who had Iruka for him, This case his father is too busy for him. (Ironic) His mother either spoils him...or pays no attention, only to her daughter. The other kids ostracize him. All it would take is a little push...and boom you have one hell of a villain.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:30 AM

A real epilogue.

Baruto appears grown up, and he blows up the village.

The end.

No seriously, the way that kid is being treated, it looks as if he might go a different path than his father did. Unlike Naruto who had Iruka for him, This case his father is too busy for him. (Ironic) His mother either spoils him...or pays no attention, only to her daughter. The other kids ostracize him. All it would take is a little push...and boom you have one hell of a villain.

Ain't it the truth, huh?

#5 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:39 AM

I answer my own challenge lol .https://www.fanficti...Should-have-end. Next chapter won't be out in a while, I've got like 3 homework to hand over next week. I'll try to make it by the end of the week . You'll see where I'm going with that plan.

archangel, on 08 Nov 2014 - 06:09 AM, said:snapback.png

What 2 chapter kills could have been a epic conclusion in like 5-7 chapters. Some can be put together or split more, but this is how I see it

Redo from 699. (no text and dialog, just the main idea)

-699 Sakura healing Sasuke and Naruto, seeing a in character team 7 dynamic here. Naruto could brought up the forehead comment before he pass out from blood lost.  Once they are both up and healed, we see them break the tsukuyomi. Then we saw everyone release from IT. We never even got a reaction like, it was such as what a wonderful dream. (I wanted someone to say that)

-700 Once everyone is shown, we go to the funeral. We see Sakura recomfort Ino and Choji be there for Shikamaru and Naruto recomfort Hinata.

-701 5 kage summit in the leaf. You deal with the remaining rogue ninja. You shown the 5 kage arguing and ultimately agreeing upon giving Sasuke a pardon. Suigetsu is reinstate as a mist nin (he was a prisoner of Orochimaru so he wasn't a rogue nin and his dream was to surpass his brother Mangetsu by reforming the 7 swordmen of the mist)

Karin Jugo and Orochimaru follow Sasuke to his redemption trip. I believe they could trust Orochimaru because even if he was a villain, he never was a liar really. Sasuke knew what Orochimaru want from him when he joined. So when he said he follow Sasuke's way, I believe he tells the true. Kabuto could  be trusted (because he break of a genjutsu that technically reform a person). He can went on a trip to find himself on his own. Plus everyone could agree that after this war, they were enough death. Plus after those matter, Tsunade announce that she resign as the 5th hokage and that she name Kakashi as her sucessor.

-702 Naruto resolve his feeling with Hinata they'll be friend, he'll be here for her if she need anything but that he loves Sakura. Hinata smile knowingly because afterall, it kind of pretty obvious.  Sasuke's and taka d departure. The rest go on ahead as Sasuke demand before he make his good-bye with every member of  team 7. They telling him to not go crazy again. Sakura's threaten him to break every bone in his body if he does and Naruto reminding him that he has any tailed beast to heal him. We see one last time that dynamic in the team 7 that we know before Naruto handed the headband to Sasuke, who say to Naruto thank you for saving him. Then we switch to Kakashi saying he has some paperwork to fill leaving Naruto and Sakura alone.

703-Sakura thanks Naruto to have save Sasuke and therefore to have fulfill his promise of a life time. She bring back what he said to her before passing out and Naruto explain the bench scene and explain that he still thing about doing it because he still love her. We see flashback of everything that hinted where Sakura's seem to have develop feeling for Naruto, and then she realize that it was always him. She tell him that he can kiss her forehead, afterall she already give him her 1st kiss. We see a confuse Naruto and then she proceed to explain the CPR scene. After the kiss on her forehead, she finally admit that it was always him and that he made it harder that it should have been before kissing him and tell him that she loved him too.

704- Future where people are actually happy, not pair for the sake of being pair and Naruto a good dad where we have an hokage celebration for Naruto where every other Kage comes to see it too (still the leaf village, I don't want them to be living all in the same village)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users