256 replies to this topic

#181 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:41 PM

I do not hope for that extra chapter probably would be like  the chapter before RTN.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#182 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:44 PM

i bet that extra chapter will be a BS.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#183 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:51 PM

I bet extra chapter will have NH&SS moments

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#184 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:54 PM

I bet it's going to be hell from now on.

aw9vkj.gif

#185 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:00 PM

that's what makes it fun.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#186 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:16 PM

Well if there is a part 3, I think it will not be by the hand of Kishi... I'm fearing the anime team will do as they please.

If the anime team has been doing a better job than Kishi so that's good atleast. 

eh10ut.jpg

#187 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

I agree. There will be a big mess in the fandom.

If the anime team has been doing a better job than Kishi so that's good atleast. 

The anime team never made a better job than Kishi. It's hurting my eyes to read that.

Edited by Otaru, 07 October 2014 - 10:20 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#188 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:19 PM

5 remaining chapters with a sh** ton of explaining to do will do that

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#189 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

Don't know how Kishi will be able to explain all of this...

#190 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:35 PM

I just want NS to happen to rub it into NH fanbois faces.

I know it's evil, but NH really had an awful fanbase, acting all agressive and mighty when you dare mentioning their ship may not happen. SS fanbase is like a den of angels compared to them (probably due to the fact it is mostly a female ship).

oh yeah ive been waiting for years to troll them especially vj87g if ns is canon he will be the first one i troll its hard to say who the next would be though heh

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#191 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:55 PM

I bet that extra chapter will be NS bed scenes , as we saw on Kenshin x Kaoru in OVA  :pimp:

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#192 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:10 AM

Extra chapter could be like Clannad extra ending. Anyone know what I mean, right??? Huh? Huh???????

#193 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:14 AM

Extra chapter could be like Clannad extra ending. Anyone know what I mean, right??? Huh? Huh???????

i don't. sorry :(

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#194 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:15 AM

Oh.......Well, it's a what if.

#195 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

Which one Visual novel or anime?
If extra chapter turnout to be an epilogue and show naruto become hokage, that mean naruto will truly end.
If last chapter turn out to be like last chapter of part 1, well...

#196 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:56 AM

Same here haha. I saw him post some really nasty things over tumblr, ugh. 5 weeks. Just 5 short weeks. Might as well go as a troll for Halloween LOL

ah you saw it to yeah he did say messed up stuff on tumblr especially about me i won't share what he said but lets just say no amount of begging from him can save himself from being trolled by me

#197 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:26 AM

well whatever happens with ns im sure it'll be good but i need sakura to break out of the genjutsu on her own if she does that her development will sky rocket and if ns is endgame it'll be even more enjoyable to see but anyway i know hiccstrid is your otp in animation its mine as well i wish kishi took notes from that pairing lol its so strong and i could go on for hrs about them but i won't besides my sig tells you all you need to know about them moving on from that im hoping we get the 2011 ova scene

#198 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:57 PM

I just found out about this.

I was pretty surprised when I heard it. We have been waiting for this fight for ten years... and it will be over so soon?

I seriously doubt that Kishimoto will be capable to wrap things in a satisfactory fashion in half dozen of chapters. Especially if we keep in mind that he has developed during Part II an habit of stretching things out and dragging the plot out.

On one hand I am somewhat sad. On the other hand I think that it was about time.

In many aspects it feels like the end of an age. Like reading The Lord of the Rings and reaching the point where the High Elves sail over the sea to Valinor, leaving Middle-Earth forever, and the Age of Man begins. You realize that something has ended forever.

Likewise it is the dawn of a new age for this fandom. Given my experience in other fandoms, I think the Naruto fandom will enter a slow decline. It will wage war with itself for several years, arguing -meaninglessly- what should have happened as opposite to what actually happened. And several years later most people will have left and the fandom will be nearly dead, formed nearly exclusively by obnoxious haters and loud bashers that hate official relationships and pairings and believe that their completely fake and baseless fanon is canon.

And Kishimoto? Honestly I think that he will be an one-hit wonder. A mangaka that did one or two famous/popular/influential series but was unable to create a new successful series (like Izumi Matsumoto, creator of Kimagure Orange Road. Or Naoko Takeuchi. Other than Sailor Moon what else has she done?).

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#199 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:27 PM

Just came from reading the movie thread and I have to say the whole thing is total mixed messaging. 'Be sad for the manga ending...but be excited for the drama unfolding in the movie!!!'

As see from the movie sketches, with Hinata's windblown hair and far off look, Sasuke's angry face and Sakura's determined one, the movie is picking up on the themes of the manga. So how is anything going to even be concluded in the manga, if it's just going to continue on in the movie.

I'm starting to think more and more that the 'shocking ending' of the manga is that there isn't really going to be a conclusion at all. It's either going to get wrapped up in the movie, in a series of movies, or in the launch of another series (perhaps monthly).

Jenskott, I agree too that I think Kishimoto is going to be a one-trick pony. Anything else is only going to be compared to Naruto. 

#200 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:34 PM

Just came from reading the movie thread and I have to say the whole thing is total mixed messaging. 'Be sad for the manga ending...but be excited for the drama unfolding in the movie!!!'

As see from the movie sketches, with Hinata's windblown hair and far off look, Sasuke's angry face and Sakura's determined one, the movie is picking up on the themes of the manga. So how is anything going to even be concluded in the manga, if it's just going to continue on in the movie.

I'm starting to think more and more that the 'shocking ending' of the manga is that there isn't really going to be a conclusion at all. It's either going to get wrapped up in the movie, in a series of movies, or in the launch of another series (perhaps monthly).

Jenskott, I agree too that I think Kishimoto is going to be a one-trick pony. Anything else is only going to be compared to Naruto. 

I hope you're wrong. Those characters really needs proper closure.

And if SP wants to continue with the franchise, they must bring a cast of new and fresh characters.

How are Naruto and Sasuke suppose to continue their adventures when they are the strongest people on earth  and no one can threaten them anymore...

Unless aliens come to earth, or sasuke is rebooted as a villain Naruto must save.

That would be so lame.

Also even if Kishi is a one trick pony, he musts have packed enough $$$ to live comfortably until his death. So please, bring in the proper end...

Edited by abloublou, 08 October 2014 - 04:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users