54175 replies to this topic

#50881 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 04:02 PM

The best answer for this logic is for the team to admit that Sarada IS Sasuke AND Karin's (like they wanted to exclude her and Team Taka) and admit that Sakura agreed to adopt and raise her.

But because of the radical shipping fans (wrong audience, people!) and thought that it will show the $$$...

Yeah, but.....like.....do these people not know how babies are made? I know this is a fictional story, but come on...The guy takes his thing and puts it in her thing and 9 months later you have a baby. Taking the entire canon into perspective...Sasuke and Sakura have never even touched each other let alone fornicate.

So context... Sakura instigates it, what else can be said there. That much should be obvious at least, seeing as Sasuke isn't the type nor has he ever shown he cares about that s***. Anyway, from what I remember reading on twitter, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are fighting some dude/something and Sasuke has some weird secret plan. For whatever reason, Naruto is somehow confused by this unknown plan, despite being Sasuke's best friend and like-mind thinker, but Sakura is totally aware of it because she's his wife. Don't ask me, this is somehow considered good writing. D-move time, this does not happen in Sasuke's Retsuden, rather Naruto's and most importantly, this kiss Sakura instigates by pulling on Sasuke's cloak happens in front of Naruto. Yeah, in front of him.

And for cliche measures, it's a full moon and some s***

So rape and sexual harassment. SasuSaku is a poster couple for rape and sexual harassment against men. Good job, Kishimoto.

We know Sasuke is NOT consenting to it is he never wants to do it willingly. We know that Sasuke, if he had a real choice, chooses to leave and never return. I don't understand how people see THIS as romantic. It is not. It is creepy.

That is the only possible way Sasuke and Sakura had Salad. She drugged him and raped him as he was knocked out. Sakura is a vast knowledge of poisons and medicines. It would not beyond reason to believe she can do this at this point. Sakura is THAT nuts as a character now.

Proenders might tell me "Nah, they are romantic. They had dates."

Me: "Really? Like what? Can you give me a moment when they had one and when it was. I really want to read it."

Proender: "...................................................................well, obviously you never read the manga."

Me: "Obviously, you didn't either."

Sakura to Sasuke:
https://imgflip.com/i/3cj1dt

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 October 2019 - 04:05 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50882 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 04:33 PM

Yeah, but.....like.....do these people not know how babies are made? I know this is a fictional story, but come on...The guy takes his thing and puts it in her thing and 9 months later you have a baby. Taking the entire canon into perspective...Sasuke and Sakura have never even touched each other let alone fornicate.

So rape and sexual harassment. SasuSaku is a poster couple for rape and sexual harassment against men. Good job, Kishimoto.

We know Sasuke is NOT consenting to it is he never wants to do it willingly. We know that Sasuke, if he had a real choice, chooses to leave and never return. I don't understand how people see THIS as romantic. It is not. It is creepy.

That is the only possible way Sasuke and Sakura had Salad. She drugged him and raped him as he was knocked out. Sakura is a vast knowledge of poisons and medicines. It would not beyond reason to believe she can do this at this point. Sakura is THAT nuts as a character now.

Proenders might tell me "Nah, they are romantic. They had dates."

Me: "Really? Like what? Can you give me a moment when they had one and when it was. I really want to read it."

Proender: "...................................................................well, obviously you never read the manga."

Me: "Obviously, you didn't either."

Sakura to Sasuke:
https://imgflip.com/i/3cj1dt

:cuss:

And further proof of how much fail this whole thing is and why all the novel authors as well as Studio Pierrot and others involved are digging themselves into a much bigger grave because they can't be consistent, and they just can't come out to say "We're sorry, we messed up and we want to make things right." because they only care about the popular crowd, not about what's right. This is why I have some serious trust issues with some series... this crap happened to The Legend of Korra, even if that crap got to me with Book 1 and I was DONE. Digimon Adventure 02 also was like that, and I know a lot of people felt with how Voltron: Legendary Defender went. Even Adventure Time eventually had me falling out with it, not over the ending, but various decisions. And that suddenly made me think of a post I reblogged on Tumblr. 

"What irks me most about the whole “we can’t do what the audience expects!” attitude that has developed for big franchise stories is that, honestly, 95% of the audience isn’t thinking about it that hard. It says that creators are looking at the 5% of their audience who care the most, who are really invested in their work, often the people who care about stories and narratives in general…and perceiving that not as care, as a positive offering, but as the opening of intellectual combat. 

What a deeply tiring way to interact with the rest of the world."

And seriously, that's what it feels like for Naruto and some of the other stuff I've mentioned in this reply. And it's a damn shame so many creators don't think that sometimes, people just want a good, consistent story that isn't gonna do stuff for the 5% only, but thinks of EVERYONE WHO WATCHES THE SHOW OR READS THE BOOK/MANGA.

For now, that's my TED talk. Thank you for coming to my post.

#50883 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 05:02 PM

:cuss:

And further proof of how much fail this whole thing is and why all the novel authors as well as Studio Pierrot and others involved are digging themselves into a much bigger grave because they can't be consistent, and they just can't come out to say "We're sorry, we messed up and we want to make things right." because they only care about the popular crowd, not about what's right. This is why I have some serious trust issues with some series... this crap happened to The Legend of Korra, even if that crap got to me with Book 1 and I was DONE. Digimon Adventure 02 also was like that, and I know a lot of people felt with how Voltron: Legendary Defender went. Even Adventure Time eventually had me falling out with it, not over the ending, but various decisions. And that suddenly made me think of a post I reblogged on Tumblr. 

"What irks me most about the whole “we can’t do what the audience expects!” attitude that has developed for big franchise stories is that, honestly, 95% of the audience isn’t thinking about it that hard. It says that creators are looking at the 5% of their audience who care the most, who are really invested in their work, often the people who care about stories and narratives in general…and perceiving that not as care, as a positive offering, but as the opening of intellectual combat. 

What a deeply tiring way to interact with the rest of the world."

And seriously, that's what it feels like for Naruto and some of the other stuff I've mentioned in this reply. And it's a damn shame so many creators don't think that sometimes, people just want a good, consistent story that isn't gonna do stuff for the 5% only, but thinks of EVERYONE WHO WATCHES THE SHOW OR READS THE BOOK/MANGA.

For now, that's my TED talk. Thank you for coming to my post.

Kishimoto should NOT have catered to the pairing fans or to "popularity polls." That's what he did and that was his downfall. He took that 5% and said "This must be the whole fandom." Then he is surprised when over half the fandom gets mad at him.

Number 1 rule for being a great writer.
Write what YOU want to write, not what focus groups or the fanbase wants you to write. Yes, you will piss some people off, but that is unavoidable. I rather write the story I want to write and have people understand why I did it that way than to cry to please everyone because "they thought this non-main character was better."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50884 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 05:27 PM

Kishimoto should NOT have catered to the pairing fans or to "popularity polls." That's what he did and that was his downfall. He took that 5% and said "This must be the whole fandom." Then he is surprised when over half the fandom gets mad at him.

Number 1 rule for being a great writer.
Write what YOU want to write, not what focus groups or the fanbase wants you to write. Yes, you will piss some people off, but that is unavoidable. I rather write the story I want to write and have people understand why I did it that way than to cry to please everyone because "they thought this non-main character was better."

This is why I get irked when I read fanfics with polls at the end of a chapter(s) to decide where the story goes in one way or another (pairings, powers, etc.), essentially letting biased readers control what the author writes.

2e5.gif

#50885 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 October 2019 - 07:40 PM

You know, it really baffles me how SP has been handling these pairings. I mean, it’s ONE THING when they’re poorly developed into canon. It’s another when after it happens, they go out of their way to make these pairings as miserable as possible.
We go through the Last, where out of nowhere Naruto is depressed without Hinata and how he wants to be with her...and then we keep him away from home as much as possible to cause a rift with his children. Hinata was apparently the girl for him because of her sweet demeanor, except for those times she does go Tsundere. Why? I can buy maybe one arc where things aren’t going so well, but it’s so odd they went through that kind of trouble for this. And when they cite Sakura’s attitude for them not getting together, why pass those traits onto Hinata?
Then with SasuSaku, we SOMEHOW get them together. Then we learn Sasuke hasn’t been home in 12 years, they make a story implying Sarada isn’t Sakura’s child, and every opportunity they have for intimacy, Sasuke does less than the bare minimum and ditches her again. And with this new story, apparently Sakura initiates the kiss for some reason other than love (though to be fair, that probably is her excuse), and in front of Naruto. Again, why? Wouldn’t it have been smarter to at least imply that the two overcome these difficulties? You could still have Sasuke away from home often but show that he still comes back home regularly too, which would be more beneficial to them in the long run. And who told them that Naruto Gaiden would be a good idea? Moving on, why highlight a SasuSaku kiss in front of Naruto if the characters are married? I thought we established that Naruto didn’t really love Sakura in the Last?
There’s s part of me that thinks someone is actually trying to sabotage the Naruto franchise. They don’t have the power to outright cancel it, but it seems they’re picking a few parts to make it all crash and burn. If I was a producer, even if I hated what the show had become, I’d at least try to avoid causing problems like this and focus on the action. At least that way it would be easier for people to get over it.
As for time travel in Naruto, it happened in the Lost Tower. The reason THAT worked was because
1) The movie wasn’t canon, so if what they did made no sense it wouldn’t have affected the franchise
2) They sent Naruto to a point in time where Minato may not have even been married yet, and Kakashi was still young. So basically it was a casual loop, and Naruto was in a situation where nothing he did would change any past events we already saw.
That ain’t going to work for Boruto. There is nowhere that I could think of in canon he could go to back in time to without changing the past.
Also, I was reading a book called the Power of Myth, which is basically Bill Moyers interviewing Joseph Campbell about myth. Early on, they talk about marriage rites, and Campbell notes how couples who rely on their children to stay together ultimately split once their children grow up. Kishimoto also noted how Boruto was literally what held NH together. So, by these standards, when Boruto grows up...
Oh, I forgot. They kill Naruto in the future, at least according to Kawakii. Maybe they did so to avoid an NH divorce.

Agree Chances are bolt will screw something up. Also the lost tower is way better than anything bolt wI'll try Inn this arc.
So killing the character is better than him leaving his awful marriage.

#50886 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:29 PM

You know, it really baffles me how SP has been handling these pairings. I mean, it’s ONE THING when they’re poorly developed into canon. It’s another when after it happens, they go out of their way to make these pairings as miserable as possible.

We go through the Last, where out of nowhere Naruto is depressed without Hinata and how he wants to be with her...and then we keep him away from home as much as possible to cause a rift with his children. Hinata was apparently the girl for him because of her sweet demeanor, except for those times she does go Tsundere. Why? I can buy maybe one arc where things aren’t going so well, but it’s so odd they went through that kind of trouble for this. And when they cite Sakura’s attitude for them not getting together, why pass those traits onto Hinata?

Then with SasuSaku, we SOMEHOW get them together. Then we learn Sasuke hasn’t been home in 12 years, they make a story implying Sarada isn’t Sakura’s child, and every opportunity they have for intimacy, Sasuke does less than the bare minimum and ditches her again. And with this new story, apparently Sakura initiates the kiss for some reason other than love (though to be fair, that probably is her excuse), and in front of Naruto. Again, why? Wouldn’t it have been smarter to at least imply that the two overcome these difficulties? You could still have Sasuke away from home often but show that he still comes back home regularly too, which would be more beneficial to them in the long run. And who told them that Naruto Gaiden would be a good idea? Moving on, why highlight a SasuSaku kiss in front of Naruto if the characters are married? I thought we established that Naruto didn’t really love Sakura in the Last?

There’s s part of me that thinks someone is actually trying to sabotage the Naruto franchise. They don’t have the power to outright cancel it, but it seems they’re picking a few parts to make it all crash and burn. If I was a producer, even if I hated what the show had become, I’d at least try to avoid causing problems like this and focus on the action. At least that way it would be easier for people to get over it.

As for time travel in Naruto, it happened in the Lost Tower. The reason THAT worked was because
1) The movie wasn’t canon, so if what they did made no sense it wouldn’t have affected the franchise
2) They sent Naruto to a point in time where Minato may not have even been married yet, and Kakashi was still young. So basically it was a casual loop, and Naruto was in a situation where nothing he did would change any past events we already saw.

That ain’t going to work for Boruto. There is nowhere that I could think of in canon he could go to back in time to without changing the past.

Also, I was reading a book called the Power of Myth, which is basically Bill Moyers interviewing Joseph Campbell about myth. Early on, they talk about marriage rites, and Campbell notes how couples who rely on their children to stay together ultimately split once their children grow up. Kishimoto also noted how Boruto was literally what held NH together. So, by these standards, when Boruto grows up...

Oh, I forgot. They kill Naruto in the future, at least according to Kawakii. Maybe they did so to avoid an NH divorce.

They "kissy kissy googoo" once, and never again. It's all water under the bridge. That's the gist of it.  :yes: and who can forget that these moments are used as ADVERTISEMENTS for viewership and sales. 2 couples that are ALREADY MARRIED. Talk about "beyond pathetic"

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 October 2019 - 09:31 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50887 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:22 AM

They "kissy kissy googoo" once, and never again. It's all water under the bridge. That's the gist of it.  :yes: and who can forget that these moments are used as ADVERTISEMENTS for viewership and sales. 2 couples that are ALREADY MARRIED. Talk about "beyond pathetic"

I hear that much, man!

#50888 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 02:32 PM

That is the most pathetic reality of them all. They have to advertise romantic gestures between a MARRIED COUPLE. That is just..,intergalactic quantum levels of pathetic.

"OMG, romance between two married people. These people are geniuses or madmans."

Meanwhile...

Whelp....back your bags, gents. I have discovered to the best argument that I cannot beat *sarcasm* This is great.

Cuz her personality was still weird but miles better than Sakura's, also she had unique and special powers where sakura is just a copy paste of her teacher

That's it right there. THAT argument is best argument I have ever seen. I can't fathom....oh I can't keep this up, this is the one of the worst arguments I have seen for why "Hinata is better than Sakura." Just wow. This person REALLY didn't read the manga.

My response if you are curious

Erm...Hinata never had a personality. Her entire character can be described in one word "Naruto-kun." She was such a flat character that Plank from Ed, Edd, and Eddy had more personality. Funny enough, Naruto called Hinata weird too. Sakura personality, while flat with Sasuke's, became more in depth around Naruto. She was a tsundere like Kushina. Even Minato said she was just like her. So are you saying that Kushina's character was flat too? Again, looks like someone didn't really watch the series did you?

I guess you hate all characters similar to Sakura like Rukia. And again, the way to solve this issue is to make them get over their obsessive crushes and make them want something more than Trophy Husband's. As for powers...are you serious? Hinata's powers are either non-existent or they are just copies of HER ENTIRE CLAN. She doesn't have a summon and all she really has is her byakugan. Sakura's powers are based on a skill that very few people learn and a healing factor that is comparable to Hashirama's. Even Madara was impressed by it. (Well, he thought Tusnade's was impressive, but if Sakura is just a copy of her teacher than Madara would be impressed with Sakura's healing factor too.) She also has slug summon and few other cool abilities.

What a weird argument. Might as well say that everyone is inferior to Tobirama who invented most of the techniques you see in the manga or even Hagoromo.

Sakura also learned skills like Kabuto. Hinata didn't even master 64 palms until late in the series. Neji did that by part 1. But if you want to really look at this. Every single power of Naruto's is a hand me down or was previously conceived by someone else. From the shadow clone to Sage mode to even the Rasenshurikan to which his own father was trying to work on. If you want to make the argument that Naruto should be with someone who has the most techniques, then I guess he should be with Sasuke or Kakashi then since they have far more techniques to their name.

I love how in a manga that is supposed to be about underdogs working hard for great power and you are going to throw shade at the likes of Sakura and Rock Lee who are the only two people who didn't get free hand me downs and still became awesome. Tell me again, who had to heal Hinata after she got her ass kicked by Pain? Oh right, Sakura. Also had to heal her in the Boruto movie too.

My ninja girl can kick and heal your ninja girl's ass.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 October 2019 - 02:36 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50889 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 October 2019 - 04:05 PM

That is the most pathetic reality of them all. They have to advertise romantic gestures between a MARRIED COUPLE. That is just..,intergalactic quantum levels of pathetic.
"OMG, romance between two married people. These people are geniuses or madmans."

Meanwhile...

Whelp....back your bags, gents. I have discovered to the best argument that I cannot beat *sarcasm* This is great.

That's it right there. THAT argument is best argument I have ever seen. I can't fathom....oh I can't keep this up, this is the one of the worst arguments I have seen for why "Hinata is better than Sakura." Just wow. This person REALLY didn't read the manga.

Yes without Sakura hinata would have died in the pain arc and Naruto would have died in the war after loosing Kurama since hinata gave up after tripping on the rock.

#50890 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 04:32 PM

Yes without Sakura hinata would have died in the pain arc and Naruto would have died in the war after loosing Kurama since hinata gave up after tripping on the rock.

That's ALL Hinata ever did! All she ever did was give up when things got tough! Only time she didn't was Naruto getting mad at what Neji said about how people couldn't change, which he felt was a smack in the face to him as well given how he'd have to work hard before the series made things less about that. And yet her fanboys and girls assume she's better than Sakura?! Uh-uh. I call bull****!

#50891 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 08:13 PM

Meanwhile...

With an argument like that, might as well have called ALL CHARACTERS IN THE SERIES an "inferior ripoff copy" of another character!!!!! Just like you said James. ISN'T HINATATHEISM LOGIC FUN???!!! :lmao: I always say that these nut jobs are not fans of the series, they are worshiper cultists and Templar defenders of the megami-sama, Hinata bewbilicious Hyuga :zaru:

Sakura is a ripoff of Tsunade? So what does that make other characters then?

Naruto? Ripoff of Minato (his father), Jiraiya, Tobirama and Asura. Sasuke? ripoff of Kakashi, itachi, Madara and Indra (His whole clan really). Kakashi?  Ripoff of the thousand techniques he "rip offed someone else" even his own "original technique" is a "ripoff alternative" to the difficulty of making an a "chakra element rasengan". The list can go on. So you can tell that there to "Mr. Smarty Pants" too. :yes:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 October 2019 - 08:38 PM.

#50892 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 08 October 2019 - 02:34 AM

I just wanna point out Kishimoto isn't the one who wrote the Retsuden. Rather it's Jun Esaka who wrote them, although Kishimoto provided the illustrations. So this series of novels are branded spin-offs meaning their canonicity can be questioned if you so chose? Speaking of which... I'm actually amused to see a lot of NaruHina fans and SasuSaku fans actually seem to despise the others ships. I guess Pro-enders aren't exactly pro-ending after all. Most of their common arguments are just s*** we've always pointed out in the first place. I guess they really are just jealous our non-canon pairing had a more wholesome relationship XD

As we all predicted (since I can't seem to get any working format to post this image, come on guys)

https://pbs.twimg.co...&name=4096x4096

Anyone care to attempt when a picture such as this could have possibly taken place lol? And why the hell does everything NaruHina wise seem to have to involve Sakura? Funny enough, the question being asked in this picture was the kids asking Hinata if her and Naruto were in love with each other when they were kids and Hinata just out right tries to change the subject entirely. 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#50893 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:51 AM

Hinata fans exist because they hate Sakura due to her reminding them of someone they know from personal experience. While SS fans insert themselves into Sakura so they can fantasies about a romance with Sasuke. They have a fundamental disagreement to their very core. The only reason they were ever allies was because their was another stronger pairing whose mere existence prevented theirs from happening. 

Where is that image from Reader?

Well remember, the (positive) premise of the Last was that Sakura was such "good friends" with Hinata that she was going to help hook her up with the boy of her dreams. Oh and some conflict with moon people or something.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 October 2019 - 04:52 AM.

#50894 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:07 AM

I just wanna point out Kishimoto isn't the one who wrote the Retsuden. Rather it's Jun Esaka who wrote them, although Kishimoto provided the illustrations. So this series of novels are branded spin-offs meaning their canonicity can be questioned if you so chose? Speaking of which... I'm actually amused to see a lot of NaruHina fans and SasuSaku fans actually seem to despise the others ships. I guess Pro-enders aren't exactly pro-ending after all. Most of their common arguments are just s*** we've always pointed out in the first place. I guess they really are just jealous our non-canon pairing had a more wholesome relationship XD

As we all predicted (since I can't seem to get any working format to post this image, come on guys)
https://pbs.twimg.co...&name=4096x4096

Anyone care to attempt when a picture such as this could have possibly taken place lol? And why the hell does everything NaruHina wise seem to have to involve Sakura? Funny enough, the question being asked in this picture was the kids asking Hinata if her and Naruto were in love with each other when they were kids and Hinata just out right tries to change the subject entirely.

Hinata fans exist because they hate Sakura due to her reminding them of someone they know from personal experience. While SS fans insert themselves into Sakura so they can fantasies about a romance with Sasuke. They have a fundamental disagreement to their very core. The only reason they were ever allies was because their was another stronger pairing whose mere existence prevented theirs from happening. 

Well remember, the (positive) premise of the Last was that Sakura was such "good friends" with Hinata that she was going to help hook her up with the boy of her dreams. Oh and some conflict with moon people or something.

That is another sad reality of the so-called love birds and their current relationships at play. It is all hearsay, told not shown. Hinata and Sakura are good good friends through association with Nardo. Told not shown. Nardo and Sakura are closer than family in their platonic relationship. Told not shown, and since when have they spent time together after Nardo and Hinata tied the knot? Sasuke and Sakura are in love with each other. Told not shown. He wouldn't even give Sakura a hug, a kiss or even the Itachi forehead tap like before. Again how pathetic it is the authorities are trying to convince little kids of this BS but anyone that has any knowledge of the franchise's past and story would immediately call out these lies.

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 October 2019 - 09:54 PM.

#50895 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:03 PM

That's ALL Hinata ever did! All she ever did was give up when things got tough! Only time she didn't was Naruto getting mad at what Neji said about how people couldn't change, which he felt was a smack in the face to him as well given how he'd have to work hard before the series made things less about that. And yet her fanboys and girls assume she's better than Sakura?! Uh-uh. I call bull****!

Hinata is nowhere better or stronger than sakura, but the fans make up false crap for hinata.

#50896 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 04:05 PM

Even though sakura and hianta were hardly on panel together or talk to each other.

#50897 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:35 PM

Even though sakura and hianta were hardly on panel together or talk to each other.

Yeah, no kidding.

#50898 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 October 2019 - 09:28 PM

The only thing we REALLY saw Sakura and Hinata together was whenever the girls are hanging out, with Ino and Tenten. But the whole team (Boruto's Manga and SP) just seemingly ignore Sakura and Ino's friendship.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50899 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 11:13 PM

The only thing we REALLY saw Sakura and Hinata together was whenever the girls are hanging out, with Ino and Tenten. But the whole team (Boruto's Manga and SP) just seemingly ignore Sakura and Ino's friendship.

Well you got to remember that Sakura is still the most popular female in Naruto and her daughter is the most popular female in Boruto. Especially in Japan.

Now, they made it the background of Bolt and Salad relationship was their parents were good friends and they used to constantly arrange play dates for the two of them. Naruto isn't allowed to interact with Sakura, because they fear that the two of them will naturally have better chemistry than the relationships they are in. Also in the Salad Gaiden it made very clear that it was the first time Naruto and Sarada really interacted with each other, their interactions was the highlight of that gaiden, and her desire to become hokage because of them is a very big reason she is so well liked. But if the play dates weren't arranged between Naruto and Sakura then they must have been arranged by Sakura and Hinata. Also them being such good friends, was also another way they tried to suppress anyone complaining about the pairings, which they started doing in the last.

Ino is irrelevant because to them their friendship must have been based on the rivalry between which one will get Sasuke. Sakura won so why should they still be friend. Instead Ino is now the person in-charge of the sensor division who talks about how hot some young boys are. Also if Sakura was best friends with Ino then she couldn't be best friends with Hinata.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 October 2019 - 09:24 PM.

#50900 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:46 AM

It just furthers my point that Sakura is actually the crutch of the NaruHina relationship... I mean the only times we can frankly remember Sakura solo hanging with Hinata were those part 1 filler episodes and that was only like what, 3 at most? Maybe Shippuden tried it too just to further the ship war, but I kinda stopped paying attention to the anime after the Pain arc since I focused heavily on the manga. Yeah, our author didn't seem to think much of Sakura and Hinata interacting much until his "perfect" romance ending movie. But as with Sakura and NaruHina, Naruto is often the crutch of SasuSaku. Generally speaking, nothing Sasuke does tends to happen because of Sakura, rather because Naruto or his son is around. Funny how that works don't ya think? Almost like all that fake development Kishimoto said he did actually backfired on the ships he said he planned from the beginning.  

If I'm not mistaken, it should be the from the latest Boruto episode seeing as that Boruto meets young Naruto arc should have started. 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users