#1 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

Hi everyone,

The chapter 482 have show us the encounter between Sakura and Sasuke.

I have a feeling that the following chapters will focus a lot between them. Because of that, I thought it would be interesting to discuss about the future development of SasuSaku.

Share you're point of view of the SasuSaku moments or hint. Discuss about what the SasuSaku fan will have to say about those moments or hints.

Are you scared? or not?

Personally, I'm not scared but I'm really exited to see what will happen next biggrin.gif

#2 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:55 AM

facepalm.png u do know this is sooo going to cause panic

i believe that IF she goes with sasuke. sasuke wont give a danm and will not trust her at all

sasusaku is only back if sasuke is kind to her and speaks to her

all i see is sakura onsided feelings but even that is in question

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 01:09 AM.

#3 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:59 AM

i will exsplain how can there be ss WITH OUT SASUKE HE NEVER WAS ITS A JOKE HE NEVER LOVED HER OR WILL.

THIS IS CANNON HE NEVER CAIRED ABOUT HER LOOK AT THE MANGA
SS IS NOTHING ONESIDED IF THAT anymore

RANT OVER i feel better when will people lern its a joke

Edited by SS3 Goku, 12 February 2010 - 01:12 AM.

#4 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i believe that IF she goes with sasuke. sasuke wont give a danm and will not trust her at all

So I take it this is a debate thread. I think it's only right for people to express their thoughts. And no, it won't cause panic, otherwise, all of the other sasusaku moments would have pushed everyone off the cliff.

i will exsplain how can there be ss WITH OUT SASUKE HE NEVER WAS ITS A JOKE HE NEVER LOVED HER OR WILL.

THIS IS CANNON HE NEVER CAIRED TWO kittenS ABOUT HER

OI! I know you're (somewhat) new, but it doesn't mean that you should bash. If you're smart, you'll go read the rules. Now, I'm not saying this because I like Sasuke, I'm saying it because... well the rules...

And as for the thread, the minute I read the few lines Sakura had I did panic. But then, I took a closer look, and thought that Sakura wouldn't do something like that, after a few hours ago having confessed to Naruto.
No I don't fear a thing, I'm actually exited to read the next chapter to see what'll happen.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 12 February 2010 - 02:16 AM.

#5 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:11 AM

no im jest frusterated at so many things
but ther is truth to what i said there is next to no ss

#6 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:15 AM

To be fair bringing up anything to do with SasuSaku right now is a pretty inflamatory act, I mean most people on this site are NaruSaku fans(thus the name of the site) and hiding behind the rules in order to start some trouble without having to face the music is kind of cowardly,I don't know if you mean to piss people off or not but your doing a pretty good job of it...so maybe give it a couple of days to let the raw emotions calm down a bit smile.gif

#7 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:17 AM

Personally, I am excited to read the next chapter. I am worried about NaruSaku. Nope. I must admit when I read the chapter for the first time, I was panicking. But then I went and re-read the chapter. I feel much better. The bonds between Naruto and Sakura have become stronger. It just seems silly that Sakura confessed to Naruto and then decided to join Sasuke. IT is just TOO suspicious. I think it is time that we follow Kakashi's saying to look beneath the underneath, or whatever his saying is.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

#8 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:25 AM

close enough.

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:30 AM

I am actually looking forward to the next chapter and Sakura and Sasuke's conversation although I am expecting that Sasuke will end up attacking Sakura instead of letting her join him. Now I don't know why people are getting freak out over 482. Why are some S/S fans declaring their pairing canon with this chapter??? huh.gif

Let's see Sakura is going to join Sasuke so that means S/S is canon sweatdrop.gif I see this logic poorly and not analyze well.

From another standpoint.

In part 1:

Lee confessed to Sakura= Lee/Saku didn't become canon.

Sakura confessed to Sasuke= S/S didn't become canon.

In part 2:

Hinata confessed to Naruto= N/H didn't become canon. smile.gif

Sakura confessed to Naruto= N/S didn't become canon.

Kishi has already shown it dozens of times that a confession doesn't makes a couple canon. At least not in his manga. So how come that some people think that just because Sakura asked Sasuke she wants join him and leave Konoha when it clearly shows that its just an act to try and get close to him and have the chance to kill him means that S/S is canon??? huh.gif dry.gif

Can somebody answer me that question? huh.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 12 February 2010 - 02:16 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:32 AM

How can a pairing that never was, be back?

Misleading title is misleading.
\

#11 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 11 2010, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am actually looking forward to the next chapter and Sakura and Sasuke's conversation although I am expecting that Sasuke will end up attacking Sakura instead of letting her join him. Now I don't know why people are getting freak out over 482. Why are some S/S fans declaring their pairings canon with this chapter??? huh.gif

Let's see Sakura is going to join Sasuke so that means S/S is canon sweatdrop.gif I see this logic poorly and not analyze well.

From another standpoint.

In part 1:

Lee confessed to Sakura= Lee/Saku didn't become canon.

Sakura confessed to Sasuke= S/S didn't become canon.

In part 2:

Hinata confessed to Naruto= N/H didn't become canon. smile.gif

Sakura confessed to Naruto= N/S didn't become canon.

Kishi has already shown it dozens of times that a confession doesn't makes a couple canon. At least not in his manga. So how come that some people think that just because Sakura asked Sasuke she wants join him and leave Konoha when it clearly shows that its just an act to try and get close to him and have the chance to kill him means that S/S is canon??? huh.gif dry.gif

Can somebody answer me that question? huh.gif

i guess i will

this is what sasusakus are beliveing

1. sakura is still in love with saskue

2 they think shes going to try to convince him to stop when she joins

3. they think sasuke will tell her everything about the true intetions of the uchiha massecure

4. they think that sasuke will fall for her and except her help

5. they think sakura will NOT kill him(most of them)

does that answer most of it??

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 01:35 AM.

#12 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 12 2010, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that cause a panic then that because the people doesn't have enough faith in NaruSaku.

I'm a NaruSaku fan but I still like to see the 'other' side of the story. Since it will probably have some 'moments' between Sakura and Sasuke. I though it would be interesting to go see and analyse these aspect ( even as little and insignificant). We have many NaruSaku moments, let see the 'moment' of SasuSaku now. I'm a NaruSaku fan but that still doesn't mean that I can't be objective.

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 12 2010, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I take it this is a debate thread. I think it's only right for people to express thir thoughts. And no, it won't cause panic, otherwise, all of the other sasusaku moments would have pushed everyone off the cliff.

OI! I know you're (somewhat) new, but it doesn't mean that you should bash. If you're smart, you'll go read the rules. Now, I'm not saying this because I like Sasuke, I'm saying it because... well the rules...

And as for the thread, the minute I read the few lines Sakura had I did panic. But then, I took a closer look, and thought that Sakura wouldn't do something like that, after a few hours ago having confessed to Naruto.
Not I don't fear a thing, I'm actually exited to read the next chapter to see what'll happen.

Thank Cupcake-chan for the back up biggrin.gif
I knew that it would cause disturbance but I still believe that we, the NS fan, can show more civil reaction and be better than the SS fan. We probably will have the reverse side of the argumentation (more SasuSaku than NaruSaku) and I think that it could be fun to be in the place that the SS fan have been since the start of Shippuden happy.gif

QUOTE (dfammer @ Feb 12 2010, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be fair bringing up anything to do with SasuSaku right now is a pretty inflamatory act, I mean most people on this site are NaruSaku fans(thus the name of the site) and hiding behind the rules in order to start some trouble without having to face the music is kind of cowardly,I don't know if you mean to piss people off or not but your doing a pretty good job of it...so maybe give it a couple of days to let the raw emotions calm down a bit smile.gif

No I don't want to piss up the other member. There were thread in this site that was for NaruHina because of the chapter 437 after all. It a natural thing and if some people doesn't like the idea, that find, but don't say that it an 'inflamatory' act just because now we probably see some SasuSaku 'moment' because, whenever you like it or not, it COULD happen. If NS fan can have objective mind, than we are no better than obsessive SS fan.

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 02:32 AM.

#13 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 11 2010, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that cause a panic then that because the people doesn't have enough faith in NaruSaku.

I'm a NaruSaku fan but I still like to see the 'other' side of the story. Since it will probably have some 'moments' between Sakura and Sasuke. I though it would be interesting to go see and analyse these aspect ( even as little and insignificant). We have many NaruSaku moments, let see the 'moment' of SasuSaku now. I'm a NaruSaku fan but that still doesn't mean that I can't be objective.

Thank Cupcake-chan for the back up biggrin.gif
I knew that it would cause disturbance but I still believe that we, the NS fan, can show more civil reaction and be better than the SS fan. We probably will have the reverse side of the argumentation (more SasuSaku than NaruSaku) and I think that it could be fun to be in the place that the SS fan have been since the start of Shippuden happy.gif

look even in the naruto the original i havent seen sasusaku all iv seen(since rereading was sasuke caring for her as an teammate and sakura loveing him like an fangirl), i feel their is not going to be that much in this encounter or after it. sakura is in ? with her feelings for him, and sasuke now is CRAZY and will proberly kill her, i see no moments and i never saw any of them. sasusakus are still going to have hard times debating except that sakuras love for sasuke which is also now debatable. i really dont get this ship sasuke seems to care more about karin, i seriouly think he watch over her during her time at Oto since he saved her. theirs more to sakura feelings right now we really dont know and even in her cofession to sasuke she never said why she loved ihim and thinks he hate her, she stated she would just be lonely, like he was a trophy. she never states WHY she loves him , it was just phiscal atraction and pitty that made her love him and worry about him. look im friends with alot of sasusakus and their debates even when it when sasuke was SANE was weak to my debating about narusaku in the original.

i just dont see anyhting for this couple it just made no sense to me also it was compleatly ONE SIDED just like naruhina even if sakura is with sasuke now it will still be her pushing him for info or learn his intetions by sleathing and listening from the shadows, even naruhina have alittle bit of friendship, sasusaku seems still in enemys and my bet if she joins him she would miss naruto and the leaf like crazy and would rather be their

but im just saying what im seeing kishi wouldnt pull sasusaku moments without turning them OOC because seriosuly the characters just dont clash right

but this is what i see

also i sasusaku before sakura confession to sasuke

also sakura needs to learn about the bench secne because to me that sasusaku moment in the manga was most romantic(even though that was really naruto) xD

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 02:41 AM.

#14 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:37 AM

I hate to say it guys but from what I understand, Sakura's in love with Sasuke still. Sai even said it. There's nothing left keeping NaruSaku together except blind hope... I still hope that they end up together but it's official now that Sakura is an ignorant idiot who can't learn anything. She still loved this bastard after TWO YEARS? I hate you Sakura, I hate you.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#15 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 11 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate to say it guys but from what I understand, Sakura's in love with Sasuke still. Sai even said it. There's nothing left keeping NaruSaku together except blind hope... I still hope that they end up together but it's official now that Sakura is an ignorant idiot who can't learn anything. She still loved this bastard after TWO YEARS? I hate you Sakura, I hate you.

whoa calm down ITS A PLAN THAT SHE IS DOING BY ASKING HIM THAT

oi look at her face she has linguring feelings for him but she is not still strongly in love with him facepalm.png

shes sacred of him she is trying to trick him which will be either sucessful or she will be injured terribly either way it will hurts her emotionaly pyscaly or both

THINK WHY THE HELL DID SHE CONFESS TO NARUTO IN THE FIRST PLACE THEIRS CLUES THAT SHE LOVES BOTH BOYS or loves naruto and has linguring feelings that needs to have an clouser which will be in these chapters for sasuke

so calm down

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 02:47 AM.

#16 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:48 AM

By the way, when I said moments, it a general term. It could mean the battle scene, talks...anything (I wasn't necessarily referring to romantic moments). Also, when I said that SasuSaku is back, I was more referring about the SS fan that will say that it back (because they believe that it was there from the start and it is still there, even with Sasuke being more and more evil) tongue.gif

#17 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whoa calm down ITS A PLAN THAT SHE IS DOING BY ASKING HIM THAT

oi look at her face she has linguring feelings for him but she is not still strongly in love with him facepalm.png

shes sacred of him she is trying to trick him which will be either sucessful or she will be injured terribly either way it will hurts her emotionaly pyscaly or both

THINK WHY THE HELL DID SHE CONFESS TO NARUTO IN THE FIRST PLACE THEIRS CLUES THAT SHE LOVES BOTH BOYS or loves naruto and has linguring feelings that needs to have an clouser which will be in these chapters for sasuke

so calm down

It explained why she lied to naruto in that confession, so he wouldnt stop her from killing sasuke and relieving the man she loves of his life. It's all in the manga already.. The trick part I can believe at least but that confession was bull****, I can also see that much.
SasuSaku fans must be having a ball sleep.gif x_x

AboojTi.gif

#18 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 11 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It explained why she lied to naruto in that confession, so he wouldnt stop her from killing sasuke and relieving the man she loves of his life. It's all in the manga already.. The trick part I can believe at least but that confession was bull****, I can also see that much.
SasuSaku fans must be having a ball sleep.gif x_x

what ever flots your boat happy.gif

but mostly what sai said is STILL speculation i will not belive she loves sasuke untill it comes out of the girls mouth

because as she stated before IM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT IM THINKING or in others one knows what shes feelings

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 03:03 AM.

#19 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what ever flots your boat happy.gif

My boat's not floating, it's flooding now ^^''''''

AboojTi.gif

#20 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:01 AM

SasuSaku is deader then dead.

The fact that Sasuke just stabbed the girl closest to him(who was probably way closer then Sakura ever was) to get his revenge, then was about to execute her just because the main villain told him to, kills SS. I mean come on... if Sasuke would do all that to Karin, he wouldn't think twice about doing it to Sakura! The cold hard truth is that Sasuke had no romantic feelings for Sakura in part 1, and nothing has changed in the past 3-4 years when he hasn't been around her. No, in fact now it's way worse off then it was before Team 7 even got to gether, and he warmed up to her at all. Hell, he actually has already tried to kill her!

Sasuke/anyone is just pure crack at this point.

Edited by Freakazoid, 12 February 2010 - 03:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users