#221 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 12 2010, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can someone find the complete script of the interview translated fairly because N/H and S/S fans are coming up with the craziest things. dry.gif

well we're working on getting Innera (a pro at translating) to help us translate. but if you could get us the entire interview in japanese we'll try our best w/ what we have for now.

#222 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jan 12 2010, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well we're working on getting Innera (a pro at translating) to help us translate. but if you could get us the entire interview in japanese we'll try our best w/ what we have for now.

Thanks I'll do my best. wink.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#223 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 12 2010, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks I'll do my best. wink.gif

Well i found a version of it now, but i dunno if it's the best. i think the best thing right now for us to do is to find as many people to help us. so that'll be a much better thing to do.

#224 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

Yar har. This thread is so long... I don't see why XD
I mean... it's vague, and there's not much to be got from this interview ^-^
Any of the SS or NH fans getting something from this are knee deep in the river known as the Nile dry.gif

a_thumbs.gif
meh.

#225 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Dec 23 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow...vague, I have no idea what all that translated to, Sasuke is becoming more evil, no surprise there, Sakura was haughty towards Naruto? I'm guessing that's lying to him about being in love with him and then getting angry when he called her up on it...not really sure. But she still loves Sasuke but is going to be more like a heroine from now on...FINALLY!!!!! Though to be honest she was acting more like the hero sinse the time skip but her attitude towards Naruto needs to change. (Please Kishi give us a reason what exactly about Sasuke does Sakura and every other female love apart from looks)

Naruto is getting more training, from Bee I hope, Kakashi can't help him much as their elements don't match, but Bee can help him with controlling the Kyuubi, or maybe with Kakashi as Hokage, (he's going to be in the seat for a while if Naruto is going to have to wait till the end to take the seat) he can give Naruto access to his fathers techniques, from Jiaraya's words it sounded like Minato always thought three steps ahead, he sealed the Kyuubi inside his son because he knew Konoha would needs it's power in the future, surely he left some scrolls on his techniques for his son, specially the Thunder God Technique, if Naruto does not learn that move by the end of the series i'll be dissapointed. Or maybe he'll learn some of his Mothers techniques, or at the very least we learn more about his mother and her background. Mother are neglected to much in orphan children stories i've found.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That would be so good if Naruto could learn some of his father techniques ( espacially the thunder god ). Also, that would be a good thing that he learn to control the Kyuubi power. I also like the mature and wise side of Naruto, I hope that he won't lose that attitude.

As for the whole Sakura thing, it's to vague. All I can say is that I really like her strong attitude and I would be really disappointed if she lose that strong spirit because of Sasuke. Maybe she need that confrontation to FINALLY move on, personally, I wish that because I dough that it will turn out to be SasuSaku. That way, we would see her more like the strong woman that the girl you still have a one-side love. In my point of view, it would make more sense that she end up with Naruto but, if she's not, I hope that she still have the same heroic attitude that I love!

For Hinata, she finally confess her feeling but I guess that about it. If Kishimoto wanted for her to have a bigger role, he would have done it from the start (in my point of view). I don't hate her (in fact I'm really found of her) but she doesn't have much personality development and even if I have to agreed on the fact that she need to see the darker side of Naruto, I think it would be a total waste of screentime if we see some development between the them.

So, I will continue to follow the story as if I never read that interview and I will believe on revelation when I see them in the manga !

#226 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Dec 24 2009, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pic originally from Hatifnatten at NF:

That's what Kishi basically just did to the NH fans. biggrin.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

laugh.gif nice picture !!

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 27 2009, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what I want to know I had a friend who analyze the manga well and he was the one gave me the information from Diablo who is an anti Naru/Saku fan I thought there was a topic about this but anyway I hope it's true. However I do know that those hugs were romantic from 469 Sakura was blushing. Naru/Hina fans failed when they told me that Sakura made herself blush to make her confession more believable which I didn't know characters in the manga had the ability to control their blushing *Epic Fail* and *Face Palm*.

I sure hope so too...it would make sense...more struggling between Sakura and Naruto will make one hell of a final ( in my point of view of course)

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 27 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup I'm not surprise they have been doing that for a long time just like in the manga. Even the same manga translators who they should be NEUTRAL in the pairings war are changing translations if you guys haven't noticed here are the examples:

1. Chapter 442- when Sakura was healing Hinata she said "Hinata loves Naruto" that's WRONG the true translation is" Hinata did it for Naruto" it makes sense since Neji asked why did Hinata do it?

2. Chapter 453- when Sakura started crying about Sasuke she said" I...I...I..." that's WRONG she really said" that means...."

3. Chapter 470- the quote on the chapter says" Naruto is enraged by Sakura's confession" that's WRONG the true quote says" Naruto is disturbed by Sakura's confession"

4. Chapter 474- the quote again of the chapter says" Sai reveals Sakura's true feelings" that's WRONG the true quite says" Sai reveals Sakura's true intentions"

I'm telling you this is all part of the Naru/Hina Sasu/Saku conspiracy they think they can hide the truth from us but they're too late because we already know that Kishi wants to make Naru/Saku happen. He's keeping it a secret but even so he gives us small hints about the pairings he wants to make a reality in his manga.

-------------------------------------------

You made some interesting developement here. I've read those part from many site but it was always in the same wrong direction like you said.

And I do believe that it will be a NaruSaku in the end. However, to be realistic, we still need to see more struggle with Sakura and Naruto.

QUOTE (firegirl @ Dec 27 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
exacatly naruto is not a shoujo, and i read alot of shoujo that these caompair SS and NH. their is on called Shuco Chara and the Main heroine amu(sakura)
saves the anti hero ikuto(sasuke) sho is in love with her that sasuke is not.

seriously by reading so much shoujo i would know if its going to end SS or NH

and yes its so anyoing when they do that to the translations because sakura is not a b*tch

I agreed with you, I hate when they made Sakura a B*tch. To me, she a wonderful woman that have grown up to be a very strong woman both physically and mentally.

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 28 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey you guys, don't take everything he says so seriously. kishi's been known to contradict whatever he says in his interview big times! you don't need to bring your hopes down just yet.
in the interview, kishi states that he doesn't want to "develope" a love relationship for shikamaru. meaning he doesn't want to spend time writing about it since its so off topic. but that doesn't mean that
in the end that they won't be together (shika-temari or shika-ino). personally i think shika-termari has a bigger cannon. ino is going in some other direction with her love life.

I have to agreed on that...we just have to wait to see what going to happen in the manga smile.gif

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 29 2009, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly Naruto is the main character and the story is mainly about fulfilling his goals and undoing the mistakes of his teacher Jiraiya which are:

1. Jiraiya never saved his best friend Orochimaru.
2. He never found the answer to bring peace to the world.
3. He never got the love of his life Tsunade.

Naruto will fulfill those goals for Jiraiya:

1. He will save Sasuke.
2. He will bring peace to the world.
3. He will have Sakura.
4. As a bonus he will become Hokage fulfilling his life long dream.

Its simple logic Naruto loves Sakura and since he's the main character what he wants its what he'll get and he deserves to have the girl he has always love no duh. Besides if Kishi doesn't make Naruto fulfill his life goals what will be the point of Naruto trying hard and going through a lot of hardships to fulfill them?In fact what will be the whole point of the series in the first place???

That would indeed be a realistic end...what the point in the 'never give up' attitude if he doesn't get what he want. The manga would lose it's meaning!

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jan 8 2010, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just saw something very interesting...if u guys haven't seen the extra in the new naruto shippuden episode. i personally find it just hilarious....but i certainly does show that sakura is going to have some big things coming up, and also a feeling of narusaku???? i know its only the anime but i think this is too big of a DUH! to just ignore. here's the link-

http://www.lugaluda....nd-english-sub/

p.s. i love the sexy one....ironically, hinata was the one that asked that one.lol.

edit- link is fixed

LOL...I just could stop laughing when I saw the ending. And you're right, it really surprising that Hinata asked for the sexy one hehe!!

#227 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Jan 11 2010, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh! omfg.gif
I thought it was Nawheetos tongue.gif
Maybe I should get a name change here as well, for the sake of consistency... heheelq7.png

#228 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jan 27 2010, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe I should get a name change here as well, for the sake of consistency... heheelq7.png

Oh.. omfg.gif
Downs you are Nawhetoos..?! wow.gif
... wow.png
sorry, i didnt know shamefulcry0js.gif

#229 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Jan 29 2010, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>