Close
Photo

Will Tsunade die?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

Poll: Tsunade's death. (74 member(s) have cast votes)

Will Tsunade die when Pein comes to Konoha?

1. Her time has come -_- (35 votes [47.30%])

Percentage of vote: 47.30%

2. No she'll make it! Believe it! (39 votes [52.70%])

Percentage of vote: 52.70%

Vote

#61 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jan 3 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope to see those two pitiful characters reach a painful end. They seriously have to die a worse death than Shizune, I mean c'mon~

There's still a chance that Tsunade could die, although I don't think she will, since she has already spent all her chakra on protecting people. The slug summon will probably disappear soon, too. I think we'll soon see what her old body really looks like (I've been expecting it since the sannin fight!) and she may reach a point where she is too weak to hold the Hokage position even though she survives the attack on Konoha.

I agree with alot of what you said Nee-sama.

Tsunade can't and won't die. She has been givin to much charecter development just to be tossed aside like the other underdevloped charecters. Shizune for example. She had little to no IMPORTANT screen time and all we saw of her was taking orders from Tsunade and freaking out when something odd happens. And what happened??? She died. Also, Tsunade dying would be like Kakashi dying *WHICH HE DID NOT* It would just hurt the storyline. She is the closest thing Naruto has to a mother. He already lost his brother and father figures *Sasuke and Jiraiya* Why would Kishimoto deprive him of Tsunade as well?

However, this doesn't mean she will have the same stature after the battle is done. Right now, Tsunade is tired, out of chakra, and unable to move. Seeing this, she will probaboly revert to her true form some time during/after the battle, like Nee-sama has stated. This may not be the most sightly thing we will see in the series, but its going to happen eventually, so why not now?

Lastly, although Naruto is looking more powerful than ever and killed the Azura path in one blow, he is still a kid and would be unfit to become Hokage *at the moment* Therefore, Tsunade will have to stay Hokage for the time being. However, i do believe she realizes that her time as Hokage is coming to an end and the next generation is ready to take over. She will still be hokage, but not for long.

Edited by zman170, 08 January 2009 - 01:30 AM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#62 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:36 AM

I think if Kakashi's alive she'll hand over the seat to him. (but someone will probably have to cover for him in the Kage summit, Shikamaru & Sakura are the best candidates I think,) & seeing Naruto wearing his pop's cape will definitely end up in a lot of questions from the villagers & it'll definitely end with the revealing of Naruto's heritage (Tsunade definitely can't keep it much longer)

Edited by Newkerz, 10 January 2009 - 07:36 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#63 Draco_K

Draco_K

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:I got alot of intrests. ask me and I might tell ya about them.

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:46 AM

She has to survive as the last remaining sannin. I mean also the fact that she has a close bond to Naruto if she did die it would be hell for him. i mean h lost the Pervy Sage so killing her off would just be way to cruel. But Kishimoto has been mean in the past.
Been There, Done That, Bought the T Shirt but damned if the son of a b*tch didnt get tossed out.

#64 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:34 PM

Okay, if Tsunade can\'t stand up to Pein, how in the name of Christ can Naruto do anything, even with sage training?

Exactly. Naruto wont be able to beat pain and pain is having a speech about pain blah blah blah while about to kill naruto and tsunade remembers that naruto said \" I wont die till i become hokage! \" Then since naruto is like her brother she wont let naruto die.Then tsunade is gonna jump in front of naruto and die instead of hom. I already see the manga pages in my minds eye... OH and pain with being exausted from using his ultimate jutsu will run off. For now... From what zman170 said. Lastly, although Naruto is looking more powerful than ever and killed the Azura path in one blow, he is still a kid and would be unfit to become Hokage. What about garra he became kazekage at age 14.

Edited by light.keyblade.master, 11 January 2009 - 02:38 PM.

Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#65 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Jan 11 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly. Naruto wont be able to beat pain and pain is having a speech about pain blah blah blah while about to kill naruto and tsunade remembers that naruto said \" I wont die till i become hokage! \" Then since naruto is like her brother she wont let naruto die.Then tsunade is gonna jump in front of naruto and die instead of hom. I already see the manga pages in my minds eye... OH and pain with being exausted from using his ultimate jutsu will run off. For now... From what zman170 said. Lastly, although Naruto is looking more powerful than ever and killed the Azura path in one blow, he is still a kid and would be unfit to become Hokage. What about garra he became kazekage at age 14.

Yes Gaara became Kazekage but remember 1. He was captured by Akatsuki 2. He was killed 3. He had to be saved by an old lady who happened to be willing to die to save his life. Gaara didn't seem fit to be Kazekage if he could be captured so easily, which could very well happen to Naruto.

Edited by zman170, 13 January 2009 - 01:56 AM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#66 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Jan 11 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes Garra became Kazekage but remember 1. He was captured by Akatsuki 2. He was killed 3. He had to be saved by an old lady who happened to be willing to die to save his life. Garra didn't seem fit to be Kazekage if he could be captured so easily, which could very well happen to Naruto.

Oh, by the way, its 'Gaara.'

And unfit to be Kazekage? He protected the entire village, sacrificing the last of his energy to prevent it from being annihilated. A 'fit' leader always puts the people first. And this is S+ class criminals you're talking about here, with Deidara being one of the weaker S-class criminals, Gaara almost killed him if it wasn't for his bomb distractions.

So tell me, if he's so 'unfit' to be a leader, who would you choose? He had the people's support, and the first major attack against the city, he responded first.

Answer that for me.

#67 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:01 AM

First off dude, you need to chill. It's just an opinion. You don't need to take it so seriously.

Second, yes he was able to hold him off but still, you havn't seen the other kage get captured. Sure they died, but out of sacrificing themselves to save the village. Yes Gaara understood and practiced that, but in the end, he couldn't defeat a guy whos only attack is to blow stuff up. Gaara was captured, deprived of the Shukaku, and then revived by an Chiyo. He was unable to protect himself, which is something Naruto might also have a problem with later on if he became Hokage.

I'm not saying Gaara isn't powerful, but he wasn't powerful enough. Also, now he doesn't have the thing that MADE him so powerful, thus making it even more difficult for him to stay kazekage.

As for who i would choose, i don't know. Their wasn't anyone else who could do it and we knew not anyone else who could, thus making Gaara the default choice. However, that didn't mean he was prepaired.

Lastly, i think you should chill and think more rationally before you post something because your upset or trying to prove a point to someone who you think doesn't know what hes talking about because he's new to the site. Those may not be your intentions but either way, chill.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#68 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:40 AM

Okay. I am being rational, and I am calm.

I'm not doing this because you're new to the site. You gotta see it from every perspective. I'm saying that, if the Village wasn't in the equation, Deidara would have easily been killed. Gaara can still control the sand right now, without Shukaku, although in a more small scale.

Naruto? If he became Hokage, it would have to be when every Akatsuki is eliminated from the world, otherwise, yes; he would be in grave danger.

As for your point of 'other Kages', keep in mind that the former Kazekage was so easily killed by Orochimaru, and that Sandaime Kazekage was abducted and killed by Sasori. Not all Kage are invincible, but with Gaara's case, if the village wasn't in the equation... his strength would have killed Deidara easily.

#69 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:57 AM

I agree with you that if the village was not there, Gaara would have won, no doubt. However, as Kazekage, the village is ALWAYS in the equation, now matter how you interpret the situation. Gaara would have to think about the village first and as kazekage, he was unfit to uphold to that. He protected the village yes, but if Chiyo wasn't their to sacrafice herself to save him, he would still be dead. Without a leader, the Sand village would soon be driven into chaos and would soon fall or suffer from some sort of trouble. This being the case, Gaara, with all his good intentions, just slightly came short.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#70 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:09 AM

Simmer down children.

uc.png

#71 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Jan 12 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you that if the village was not there, Gaara would have won, no doubt. However, as Kazekage, the village is ALWAYS in the equation, now matter how you interpret the situation. Gaara would have to think about the village first and as kazekage, he was unfit to uphold to that. He protected the village yes, but if Chiyo wasn't their to sacrafice herself to save him, he would still be dead. Without a leader, the Sand village would soon be driven into chaos and would soon fall or suffer from some sort of trouble. This being the case, Gaara, with all his good intentions, just slightly came short.

He wasn't unfit to think about the village, he did exactly what you would expect of a person with great power that puts the village above himself. He wasn't able to protect himself afterwards because that was part of Deidaras plan, the akatsuki's strategy of drawing out the fight so that the jinchuriki is forced to expend all of their chakra until only the bijou is keeping them alive.
Also, the sand village wouldn't just turn to chaos and wither away, they would do what the council was already trying to do and elect a new Kazekage to defend against some imaginary attack from another country.
Gaara didn't jsut have good intentions, he followed them through and was heroically successful. Thus he receieved an outstanding homecoming when he managed to come back alive.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#72 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:35 PM

I think that Tsunade is going to die. She looked really weak the last time we saw her. Also, this could be a good time to pass the mantle of Hokage onto Naruto. If she and Kakashi are dead, then Naruto was the only other option that Jiraiya and Tsunade mentioned when they talked about successors.

Also, for those who think that Naruto is too young to be Hokage yet (and I thought this at one point too), keep in mind that Gaara is Kazekage, and it is stated in the most recent data book that he's 16 like Naruto is. Age isn't really an issue here.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#73 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:59 PM

With recent events, I don't really know if Tsunade has a change of dying anymore now that Naruto's stepped up to fight Pein. However, there still might be a chance that she'll try to use to the last of her strength to defend and rescue Naruto. I'm not quite sure if she's watching the fight or if she's guided away from another shinobi (I'll have to check that) but I have no doubt that Tsunade would definitely sacrifice her life for Naruto's sake.

Also, as for Sakura's character development if Tsunade does not die... I think that if Naruto is truly captured by Pein to extract the Kyuubi, Sakura would grow more in her attempt to rescue her last remaining teammate, who is actually more important to her than she originally thought (1st days of Team 7). Perhaps that or Sasuke's sudden appearance in Konoha to destroy what's left would push her further to the edge and get over her ideology that he could be saved when he once again tries to kill her along with the rest of the village.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#74 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

I had to click yes because, if Jiraiya couldn't stand up to Pein then she probably can't. I also think she might do a Chiyo and bring Naruto back to life if he was captured ( Now this is if she knows the Justus that Chiyo knew)

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 08 April 2009 - 03:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users