294 replies to this topic

#101 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:52 PM

Is it going on break for Christmas or is there another one next week?

Its a Christmas long break for RT. The next episode wont be until early January. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#102 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:46 PM

You mean like fan art?

Anything. But yes, like fan art.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#103 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:54 PM

Anything. But yes, like fan art.

I think that is another section of the forum like the art thread or something.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#104 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:25 PM

I think that is another section of the forum like the art thread or something.

Cool, but you can post a Ruby x Weiss picture/fan art here anytime you'd like. :hehehe:

io55wcB.jpg

2XtVwF6.png

#105 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:24 AM

Just my opinion but Ruby looks better with Jaune.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#106 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:03 AM

Just my opinion but Ruby looks better with Jaune.

Oh I see how it is.

H4s66hR.png

2XtVwF6.png

#107 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:49 AM

Oh I see how it is.

H4s66hR.png

Don't do that I also like Arkos.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#108 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

Don't do that I also like Arkos.

Betrayer. All of you shipping Jaune with Ruby now. All of you! :argh:

2XtVwF6.png

#109 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:22 PM

Volume 4 episode 6 titled" Tipping Point"

http://www.animepace...ume-4-episode-6

Very good episode with some fighting what I like the most.

-Weiss finally reaching her limit deciding to be honest with herself and stand up to her father. I like Ironwood supporting her on her choice and wow she finally was able to summon an ice Grimm a Boarbatusk.

-Tyrian being a scorpion faunus was truly a surprise and he's skilled and dangerous as I thought.

-Very predictable Qrow saved Ruby in the last minute he has being following her since she left her home.

-I was also happy Weiss put that boy in his place being ignorant to the reason for the concert and the party as a fund raiser for Beacon Academy. He only wanted to hit on her glad she sent him away. 

What I didn't like:

-It wasn't such a big cliffhanger though I'm looking forward to Qrow vs. Tyrian.

-I was expecting to see the flashback episode where Ruby awoke her silver eye warrior power and owned Cinder (I guess RT is probably going to leave it until the lasts episodes). 

All in all I give the episode a 5/5.

Sadly this episode was the mid season finale which means it wont be until early January for the next episode.

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 December 2016 - 08:00 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#110 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:25 AM

Why do they always drop the map?! Just roll it!!

The last moment where they closed their eyes instead of running to save Ruby had me shaking my head but I love the episode xD

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#111 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:56 AM

Best girl Weiss wasn't having any of it.

10/10 "Would call Weiss best girl again." - IGN

2XtVwF6.png

#112 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:59 PM

Why do they always drop the map?! Just roll it!!

The last moment where they closed their eyes instead of running to save Ruby had me shaking my head but I love the episode xD

I know lol somebody made a comment about the map too at the animepace site.  :P

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 December 2016 - 02:59 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#113 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:46 PM

World of Remnant Schnee Dust Company

http://www.animepace...ee-dust-company

Also RT just confirmed on their twitter account that there will be one more episode before going for break. Episode 7 will be release this Saturday so yeah so happy to know we won't get a cliffhanger after all. Can't wait to see Qrow vs. Tyrian.

Edited by Gravenimage, 21 December 2016 - 12:03 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#114 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:12 PM

Volume 4 episode 7.titled" Punished"

http://www.animepace...ume-4-episode-7

-Looks like the theory of Oscar being Ozpin's reincarnation has been thrown out of the window. Somehow Ozpin's spirit merged with Oscar's and he's inhabiting his body. My theory of Ozpin's semblance being astro projection could be true. Point is Oscar is a whole new character and not Ozpin's reincarnation or past self so the theory of Ozpin's semblance being time travel has been proven to be wrong. 

-I feel bad for Weiss being slapped like that by her SOB father and also he has stripped her of her title as heiress of the Schnee Dust Company leaving for her brother Whitley to be the new heir. Something tells me Whitley has been abused by Jacques many times that eventually he ended up obeying him at anything he does that's why I think he became" daddy's favorite". Weiss was rebellious so she chose to be against him and do things her way. But now she's going to train and sharpen her skills. After that she's going to run away from her home since she was literally kicked out of the Schnee family. I have a feeling Winter is going to help her in escaping her home. 

-Qrow vs Tyrian BEST fight so far in this volume too bad he's been wounded and its not good because he could be poisoned at least Ruby cut his scorpion stinger. It sure looks like it was poison judging to how the stinger had purple liquid when Ruby cut it off (I wonder if Raven will be able to help him). Also it seems Qrow will finally break the silence and tell Ruby and the rest of RNJR about the four maidens and Salem I'd say its about damn time. I didn't like Ozpin keeping everyone in the dark about the matter they need to know who whey're up against. 

All in all I give the episode a 5/5 stars.

Edited by Gravenimage, 31 December 2016 - 05:09 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#115 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:32 PM

Thoughts

Spoilers

Edited by Lid, 25 December 2016 - 08:34 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#116 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

Thoughts

Spoilers

I agreed I think Ozpin chose Oscar to be his successor and eventually he won't last for long. He said his spirit was merged with Oscar's meaning his spirit might completely vanish passing all of his knowledge to Oscar giving him the role to protect Remnant. But judging from his character he's obviously not a fighter I wonder who will be the one to give him training. I have suddenly become interested in Oscar because he has become such a great character with a lot of development to go through. More importantly I can't wait when he will leave his home and who will he run into. I'm going to start shipping him with either Ruby or any the others from team RWBY. I think he might look good with Weiss or with Yang.

Edited by Gravenimage, 26 December 2016 - 04:19 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#117 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:05 PM

volume 4 episode 8 titled" a much needed talk" and also the last episode of 2016.

http://www.animepace...ume-4-episode-8

My thoughts.

-Qrow's story was very interesting so the obvious thing will be that Ozpin is the descendant of the older brother of light and Salem descendant of the younger brother of darkness. Might as well say the wizard that gave the powers to the maidens is also the descendant of the brother of light. 

-Forgot to add about the four relics (creation, destruction, knowledge and choice) they were created as a gift for mankind. Apparently the four headmasters of Beacon, Haven, Shade and Atlas have them and they keep them inside of their schools in order to protect them from getting into the hands of Salem. Makes me wonder why don't they destroy the relics if they're that powerful and dangerous in the wrong hands? Maybe they're indestructible. Also the relics are objects remembering Salem confirming that the relic Ozpin had in possession is his cane (the same cane Qrow was holding at the end of vol 3).

-I knew Qrow is poisoned but he will be fine because Raven was there so I'm still calling it she will save him. 

-Blake is acting like a tsundere hitting on the dorky guy who likes her. Though I'm pretty sure Bumblebee shippers are going to have a field trip watching Blake slap Sun twice. Also I find it hilarious Sun interrupted Blake when she was about to tell her father the reason she left Vale its like RT is messing or trolling with the fans making them think the reason she left because she realize she's in love with Yang lol. But the logical reason she left because she's afraid Adam will hurt her friends and she doesn't want to be the one responsible for them getting hurt or worse. 

All in all is a great episode and I can't help but think that next week there's going to be a World of Remnant episode.

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 January 2017 - 04:11 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#118 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

Volume 4 episode 9 titled" two steps froward, two steps back" the first episode of the new year.

-Love how much Yang has improved she's slowly learning to use her head more and instead of being brash and reckless. Taiyang pointed her obvious flaws a) her temper and b) she relies too much on her semblance. Her character development is going rather nicely. 

-Weiss has also shown a lot of improvement in summoning. I love how she sent her annoying douche bag brother out of her room and how angry she got but at the same time she didn't let the emotion get the better of her. Its like Winter told her" emotions grant you strength but you musn't let them over power you". I love the end of the scene when she has summoned that ice knight. 

-Blake finally caught the spy that was watching her Illya and she's a chameleon faunus she wounded Sun making Blake worried when just an episode ago she slapped him and was upset with him. But anyway Illya told Blake that she should have never come back must be because she knows Adam will follow her. 

-Qrow is indeed poisoned and Ruby and Jaune separated from Ren and Nora as they took another path. With Ruby and Jaune alone this will be the perfect time to develop Lancaster however I have a bad feeling they might encounter members of Raven's tribe. 

Another good episode with a lot of characters and thank goodness it wasn't a world of Remnant episode.

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 January 2017 - 06:33 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#119 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

I really hope Taiyang was holding back everything. Every girl is below their teacher/parent still, as they should be. If Taiyang has already been surpassed by Yang in any way, that's pitiful.

Weiss is best girl. She needs to go find Winter. Where is she anyway?

2XtVwF6.png

#120 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:37 PM

I really hope Taiyang was holding back everything. Every girl is below their teacher/parent still, as they should be. If Taiyang has already been surpassed by Yang in any way, that's pitiful.

Weiss is best girl. She needs to go find Winter. Where is she anyway?

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the favor she asked Klein. To give a message to Winter. I have a feeling Jacques kicked Winter out of the family and thus she doesn't live in the manor because she didn't wanted to follow in his footsteps but her own which is why he punished Weiss the way he did he doesn't want her running off like her older sister. But she will anyway after summoning that Epic ice knight.

Edited by Gravenimage, 07 January 2017 - 06:38 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users