• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#41 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 27 December 2008 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 20 2008, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... Initially, I think Sakura would be shocked. She might get confused on how to treat Naruto - after all, he's practically royalty. Sakura is one for treating others with respect and honorifics, and she's always been really casual with Naruto. Naruto? Or Naruto-sama/dono? I'm not saying she would see Naruto in a completely different way, just that she would be confused on how to address him.

But then it'd all settle down and I'm sure Sakura would go back to seeing Naruto as Naruto, just as she always has. happy.gif

I do wonder if Naruto might want to conceal it once he finds out, at least for a little while. Can't help but think of how Konohamaru was always in the shadow of his famous grandfather for a while. I'm sure Naruto would hate it if people treated him differently just because his father was a hero.

I don't think she'd treat him any diffrently. Sure she'll be shocked and think "no wonder hes so strong" but her intial feelings shouldn't change... Also, Naruto shouldn't worry about being treated diffrently because of his heritage 1. The village should already know who his father was so if they were to treat him that way, they already would have done it 2. It wouldn't make much diffrence seeing as how he'll be hokage someday anyway ;]

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#42 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Jul 25 2008, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sai said not using honorifics is a sign of closeness, the initial use of merely calling him as Naruto was much more of a term to show Sakura's dislike for Naruto and lack of respect.

There will be some feelings of guilt reflected all the way back to chapter three. The revelation of the Kyuubi showed her the truth behind the happiness that appeared to show early in the series to have her think he was lucky to be an orphan; as compared to the typically melancholic and aloof 'sadness' that Sasuke showed. Her new guilt will be from what life should have been for him. But there will also be anger towards the people and herself of how they could worship his father and treat their hero's son like crap.

I completely agree with that.

#43 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Nov 29 2008, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see her acting differently towards him at all. It's not said, but I think it can be understood that Sakura is the more mature of the two of them anyway. (Though females generally mature faster than males anyway)

As for calling him Naruto-sama? Only in the bedroom. narusaku.gif

Haha - brillance! :teehee:
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#44 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:05 AM

Hmmm...well this topic suddenly becomes more relevant, how will Sakura react when Naruto tells her? think she'd probably feel guilty for thinking so lowly of him and treating him badly during the Academy and pre-chunnin preliminaries days. (Who wouldn't feel guilty for treating the son of their most decorated hero as trash) But I think most of all she'll be happy for him and proud of how even without knowing who his father was he grew up to be someone you'd expect the son of the Fourth Hokage to grow up to be like....and maybe she'll want to gloat a little bit.

That's something I have been wondering about recently, do you think Sakura has some hidden history? It seems odd that the orphan son of the Fourth and the last surviving and loyal (according to the public.) member of Uchiha both ended up in the same team, but their third member is of no known clan from the Rookie Nine, or maybe that was the point of t all.

iAnby7W.gif

#45 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:15 AM

I actually dont believe shell feel any real guilt about yanking his chain like she did all those times.

alot of people and i see this in fan fiction alot. that the reaosn Sakura treats him so badly is because her mom told her too or that she was following the crowd so to speak.

the truth though is she has never done so. in point of fact she makes it very clear in the early chapters that the reason he annoys her so much is that he's allways trying to interfere with her lovelife that he likes to see her fail and likes to embarrass her.

and that the reason he does this is because hes a selfish bratty kid whos alone so he doesnt have to worry about parents who tell him what to do all the time.

now she knows better that these are both mistaken assumptions on her part. Naruto does understand her and hes only that way because it was the only way for him to get attention at all.

I believe Honestly that her reaction after the initial shock wears off. Will surprise a lot of people. I think shell treat him no differently than she always has.

in many ways that is what is at the core of their relationship. the fact that no matter how much hes grown and no matter how much shes changed.

both of them are still the same people they allways were.

Naruto has grown and matured yes. but underneath it hes still the same nice guy he allways was. thats what sakura will see.

Sakura has changed and grown strong. But underneath it shes still the same strong courageous gal he fell in love with. thats what Naruto has always seen and why he told her she hadnt changed a bit when they met again after 2 and half years.

The reaction of the village and the remainder of the rookie 9 will honestly be more intriguing then sakuras if were honest.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#46 canis

canis

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

I can imagine her being surprised, reflecting on his past and probably that he's starting grow into his father's shoes but has still ways to go yet...
She'd most likely remember her promise to herself to protect him the next time and that he'd not be alone on his way to hokage.
Maybe she'd also yank his chain a bit...
"You're the son of the 4th? I never would have guessed... Well, I guess you look a little alike, but wasn't he supposedly a genius? " *poke-poke, jab-jab*
"Sakura-chaaaaan! Just you watch I'm going to surpass him!"
Friendly teasing... Like Sakura giving examples about Naruto's nicknames.
They'd need a breather after that attack (if they are going to get it that is). Of course there's some wishful thinking on my part there as well,
I'm missing those little moments... And it would losen them up some...

#47 Namikaze Akane

Namikaze Akane

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 20 2008, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... Initially, I think Sakura would be shocked. She might get confused on how to treat Naruto - after all, he's practically royalty. Sakura is one for treating others with respect and honorifics, and she's always been really casual with Naruto. Naruto? Or Naruto-sama/dono? I'm not saying she would see Naruto in a completely different way, just that she would be confused on how to address him.

But then it'd all settle down and I'm sure Sakura would go back to seeing Naruto as Naruto, just as she always has. happy.gif

I do wonder if Naruto might want to conceal it once he finds out, at least for a little while. Can't help but think of how Konohamaru was always in the shadow of his famous grandfather for a while. I'm sure Naruto would hate it if people treated him differently just because his father was a hero.

I completely agree! a_thumbs.gif

#48 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:38 AM

well do they treat the reveal as a serious moment or a light hearted moment for everyone?

Interesting reactions:

Ino and Hinato (does the former revert to fangirl? and will the latter continue to pursue him?)

Kakashi probably would feel incredibly guilty for not realizing it sooner. Iruka would be stunned.

Sasuke would probably hate him even more.

#49 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:46 PM

I think she'd be shocked and be happy for Naruto at the same time. I'd be disappointed if Sakura started treating him like 'royalty' and added honorifics and that crap. But judging by how much she's known Naruto, she'd still think of him as the same way, but maybe, see him stronger.

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#50 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Jul 24 2008, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow did everyone just forget about what happened in the third chapter?

She made fun of him for being an orphan

I think she'll think back on that and feel guilty. Though knowing Kishi and how he did the reaction to Naruto about being a jinchuurki, he might just not work on it. Who knows.

No, she was envious that he got away with pranks that her strict parents would have punished her for.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#51 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 19 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, she was envious that he got away with pranks that her strict parents would have punished her for.

True. You also have to remember that the girl was twelve when she said these things. As a preteen, a lot of kids hate their parents, and love imagining living on their own. It's like when you go off to college and are ecstatic to get away from your parents, but then you realize how homesick you really are. Sakura had no idea of what being on her own meant, so of course she's going to make light of it.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#52 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (JABR @ Apr 19 2009, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well do they treat the reveal as a serious moment or a light hearted moment for everyone?

Interesting reactions:

Ino and Hinato (does the former revert to fangirl? and will the latter continue to pursue him?)

Kakashi probably would feel incredibly guilty for not realizing it sooner. Iruka would be stunned.

Sasuke would probably hate him even more.

Sounds like a bad case of Fan-fictionitis. mellow.gif

#53 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:42 PM

I don't see her acting differently towards him at all. It's not said, but I think it can be understood that Sakura is the more mature of the two of them anyway. (Though females generally mature faster than males anyway)

As for calling him Naruto-sama? Only in the bedroom.

Yes only in the bed room I would say :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

for this post I don't think she woiud treat him any differently

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 19 April 2009 - 07:43 PM.

#54 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

She won't act diffrently, but it will surely add a few notices of respect and admiration on her "Things I Like About Naruto" List. The only other thing i could think about how she would react is she might feel guilty and ashamed of herself about the way she and the rest of the village treated him. It was the 4ths dying wish for Naruto to be praised, yet they all did the opposite and killed two birds with one stone: disrespecting his dying wish and having Naruto live through hell and more. She will feel sorry for him and feel guilty about the way she had treated him. Those are the only things i could think that would be in Sakura's reaction, i'm im thinking that once Naruto has a chance to speak with Sakura, we will get our answer.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#55 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Apr 19 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like a bad case of Fan-fictionitis. mellow.gif

So its like the manga is currently.

#56 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:26 PM

I would have to say that she would be initially surprised, then reflective, and finally she wouldn't change much towards Naruto. I still think that she would beat the crap out of him if she felt like it because that is her way of showing affection, I think. (ouch... tough love)

#57 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (Valor Grim @ Apr 21 2009, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would have to say that she would be initially surprised, then reflective, and finally she wouldn't change much towards Naruto. I still think that she would beat the crap out of him if she felt like it because that is her way of showing affection, I think. (ouch... tough love)

No, she's not sadistic. It's when he does something perverted, acts really disrespectful to someone, or (to a lesser degree in part 2 of the manga than in part 1) says something stupid. Stupidity is more likely to cause her to either- tease him, sigh in exasperation, roll her eyes, or at most yell at him. She tolerates Naruto's ignorance as something not completely in his control, although she has tried to get him to see that he does need to read to learn some things. Maybe now that he's had a pleasant reading experience- reading Jiraiya's Legend of the Gutsy Ninja, maybe he'll stop resisting reading for knowledge as much.

I'd love to see a scene where Naruto gives Sakura a copy of Legend of the Gutsy Ninja. He'd have to explain to her this book wasn't like Jiraiya's others, that he didn't like those type novels, but this novel was good. Sakura would look doubtful. It would be cool if Tsunade happened to be in the room and said that Naruto was correct, and add that it was the only book that Jiraiya wrote that she liked. Sakura would definitely love the novel too. It would be great if Tsunade said that Naruto's parents loved the novel so much that they decided to give Naruto his name in honor of that character.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#58 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:29 AM

Yeah. I would like to see her read it. But you are right about the whole punch thing. Gomen. I was just trying to joke around that last part and I meant to say that she wouldn't treat him any differently. However, if her inner self showed up again, I think that she would definately have something to say about it!

#59 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

i think...bcoz when she was training with tsunade... i guess sakura found out who's naruto's parents so when everybody knows that naruto is a prince (as i think the yondaime is the king lol) she will act...as usuallu she treats naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users