24 replies to this topic

#1 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:11 AM

Hi everybody. I've been a fan of NaruSaku for a couple of years now, although I've put off joining H&E until today. I read mostly shonen manga and my favorite anime movies are Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies. Sailor Moon was my first anime, but Pokemon is what really set it off as a passion. Other pairings I love are LeeSaku, IchiHime, IshiHime, ShinRan, and LuNami. As for books, you can find that here.

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading my mini-biography. ^^ Thanks for reading, have a good weekend (if it ever gets here).
Three things I can't help but agree with --Click here to view--
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.”

#2 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:42 AM

* DYNAMIC ENTRY!!! * WELCOME!!!!! I HOPE U ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AND BLOSSOM WITH THE AWSOME FIRE OF YOUTHFULNESS THAT IS HEAVEN AND EARTH [ lol sorry, i still quite can't get my Guy/Lee thing right ]

#3 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:13 PM

Welcome, Sasaru! it's so good to have you, and I'm glad you decided to join! My story is similar to yours. I've been a fan of NS for more than three years now, but then discovered H & E, and lurked for a month or two, then joined!

Anyways, I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here! laugh.gif

(Btw, I love your sig. They're so ture biggrin.gif )

#4 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:35 PM

WELCOME TO H&E! a_thumbs.gif

#5 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

Welcome to H&E! wave.gif

#6 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:33 AM

Welcome to the boards! Haha, Pokemon lover too, huh? I loved that show before I even knew what anime was. XD Anyway, hope you have a nice stay. th_glomp.gif

#7 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:26 AM

Thanks for all your welcomes. They were epic.
biggrin.gif
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.”

#8 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:08 AM

Welcome to H&E! wave.gif Please enjoy your stay, and the cat in your avatar is so cute!! wow.png Anyway, it's nice to meet you.

#9 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Jan 16 2010, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to H&E! wave.gif Please enjoy your stay, and the cat in your avatar is so cute!! wow.png Anyway, it's nice to meet you.

Thanks, it's nice to meet you too smile.gif
I was like, hypnotized by your avatar! It's Vampire Knight, right? (This is sad because I'm not exactly sure shamefulcry0js.gif )

#10 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (Sasaru @ Jan 18 2010, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, it's nice to meet you too smile.gif
I was like, hypnotized by your avatar! It's Vampire Knight, right? (This is sad because I'm not exactly sure shamefulcry0js.gif )

No problem, Sasaru-chan! wow.png And yes, you were right! It's definitely Vampire Knight. happy.gif Do I see another VK fan? rawr.gif

Anyway, welcome again! wave.gif

#11 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:50 PM

Lol, it's fine I thought it was cool laugh.gif

#12 KyomaSakura1158

KyomaSakura1158

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:47 PM

Oh I forgot to say Welcome! ^-^
But then again, I'm new too. Hey Sasaru!
Can I call you Saru-nii on here?

#13 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (KyomaSakura1158 @ Jan 23 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I forgot to say Welcome! ^-^
But then again, I'm new too. Hey Sasaru!
Can I call you Saru-nii on here?

Saru-nii? laugh.gif Sounds cool, I wouldn't mind either way. ^^ Although I think it's usually nee (Saru-nee?) for older sisters (which is funny in its own way since you're older than me). a_dance.gif

#14 KyomaSakura1158

KyomaSakura1158

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Sasaru @ Jan 23 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saru-nii? laugh.gif Sounds cool, I wouldn't mind either way. ^^ Although I think it's usually nee (Saru-nee?) for older sisters (which is funny in its own way since you're older than me). a_dance.gif

Eh? So I'm older? Well how about Saru-chan? Does that sound good? Hehe biggrin.gif

#15 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Sasaru @ Jan 15 2010, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everybody. I've been a fan of NaruSaku for a couple of years now, although I've put off joining H&E until today. I read mostly shonen manga and my favorite anime movies are Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies. Sailor Moon was my first anime, but Pokemon is what really set it off as a passion. Other pairings I love are LeeSaku, IchiHime, IshiHime, ShinRan, and LuNami. As for books, you can find that here.

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading my mini-biography. ^^ Thanks for reading, have a good weekend (if it ever gets here).

HEY WELCOME!!!!
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#16 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Jan 24 2010, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HEY WELCOME!!!!

Hee thank you! biggrin.gif

#17 ureshii

ureshii

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:37 AM

Konnichiwa !

do hajimemakittene?!
how do you do?

my name is Ureshii !

its so nice to meet everyone !
b e b o

i .❥ ‬‬ _ _ _ _ _ _     

no. 012601.
         ✖
.ƨwēēŧ ƌṝēāmƨ.        ❤

ii; go out walkin`. . .after midnight. . searchin` for you.

サクラ.
        CHA

❤..

#18 KyomaSakura1158

KyomaSakura1158

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (ureshii @ Jan 24 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Konnichiwa !

do hajimemakittene?!
how do you do?

my name is Ureshii !

Oh! Konnichiwa!
Watashi wa Kyoma desu!
I like the jap language, hehe XD

#19 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (ureshii @ Jan 24 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Konnichiwa !

do hajimemakittene?!
how do you do?

my name is Ureshii !

Hontōni arigatō gozai masu happy.gif
Watashi mo gozen

It's nice to meet you too.

#20 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:35 AM

Can u tell me what my last name would be called in Japanese?

Its Te Hau, Its my countrys Native Language for " the wind "

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users