• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#21 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in the bonds people share. I am also interested in art and my friends Naruto-kun and Sakura-san.

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:53 PM

You wish to have my autograph? I am afraid I cannot, as I've yet to find a way to write over the internet. I apologize.

Nakama

#22 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:47 PM

HIHI! biggrin.gif

nice to see you here! wave.gif wave.gif

#23 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in the bonds people share. I am also interested in art and my friends Naruto-kun and Sakura-san.

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

Hello. It is nice to see you here, too.

Nakama

#24 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:01 PM

OMG! IT'S SAI! Haha! When I saw who started the post, I just stared and stared at the name, wondering if this was for real! Welcome to the H&E NaruSaku bandwagon! *shakes hand from over the internet...somehow*
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#25 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Sai @ Jan 1 2010, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see that I am the only one here from Konohagakure. I suppose that makes me unique.

i'm also from Konohagakure no Sato

Edited by sakura haruno uzumaki, 02 January 2010 - 01:47 AM.

#26 yagami hikari

yagami hikari

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:I'm Yagami Hikari of Digimon Adventure &amp; Adventure 02. I'm also a fan of narusaku

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:58 AM

H! there Sai. I'm Hikari Yagami of Digimon (Odaiba, Tokyo). Nice to meet you.

My fave Digimon couples --Click here to view--

takari (Takeru & Hikari)
sorato / yamora (Yamato & Sora)
joumi / jyoumi (Jou & Mimi)
kenyako (Ken & Miyako)
jurato (Takato & Juri)
jenruki (Jenrya & Ruki)
takumi (Takuya & Izumi)
chikuto (Ikuto & Chika)

#27 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:29 AM

SAI, the official cheerleader for NS! wow.png
welcome!..
you know i prefer you more than Sasuke fu.png

#28 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:21 AM

^^ so do i, cuz he's more friendly.

But i loled so hard when Sakura called him " gay " when he was wearing Lee's Green Spandex lol every female seems to hate it while all da dudes love it.

#29 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Devil Keyz @ Jan 3 2010, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But i loled so hard when Sakura called him " gay " when he was wearing Lee's Green Spandex lol every female seems to hate it while all da dudes love it.

I wonder why... heheelq7.png

#30 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:19 PM

OMG! IT'S SAI! Haha! When I saw who started the post, I just stared and stared at the name, wondering if this was for real! Welcome to the H&E NaruSaku bandwagon! *shakes hand from over the internet...somehow*

Yes, it is I. It is nice to meet you as well. I will substitute an actual handshake for just a greeting.

i'm also from Konohagakure no Sato

Then maybe I will see you around sometime.

H! there Sai. I'm Hikari Yagami of Digimon (Odaiba, Tokyo). Nice to meet you.

Hello, Hikari Yagami of Digimon (Odaiba, Tokyo). It is very nice to meet you as well.

SAI, the official cheerleader for NS!
welcome!..
you know i prefer you more than Sasuke

I am an official cheerleader? I don't remember putting in an application. Ah, well, I suppose I can settle for an unofficial position. Thank you. I also prefer you over Sasuke-kun.

^^ so do i, cuz he's more friendly.

I also prefer you over Sasuke-kun. You too are more friendly.

I do not understand why Sakura-san questions my heterosexuality for wearing the spandex. It is very liberating and offers free movement. I think everybody should wear spandex at all times. It is the second best thing to being naked.

As you know, my attire alllows my abdomen to be from the restrictions of clothing and it is very comfortable. I would also wear shorter pants that allow my thighs freedom but it does not abide to the dress code of root. It is a shame.

I wonder why...

I think perhaps they are jealous and wish they could, too.

Edited by Sai, 03 January 2010 - 06:20 PM.

Nakama

#31 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Sai @ Jan 3 2010, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, it is I. It is nice to meet you as well. I will substitute an actual handshake for just a greeting.

Then maybe I will see you around sometime.

Hello, Hikari Yagami of Digimon (Odaiba, Tokyo). It is very nice to meet you as well.

I am an official cheerleader? I don't remember putting in an application. Ah, well, I suppose I can settle for an unofficial position. Thank you. I also prefer you over Sasuke-kun.

Hi sai im Goku we have to have a little friendly sparr sometime

I do not understand why Sakura-san questions my heterosexuality for wearing the spandex. It is very liberating and offers free movement. I think everybody should wear spandex at all times. It is the second best thing to being naked.

As you know, my attire alllows my abdomen to be from the restrictions of clothing and it is very comfortable. I would also wear shorter pants that allow my thighs freedom but it does not abide to the dress code of root. It is a shame.

#32 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Sai @ Jan 4 2010, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks bruh haha spandex does allow free movment, and it feels like ya wearin' nothing which makes the wind on your body nice and cool if its a hot day.

But u should try to ninja in my Attire, a Baggy ass white shirt with baggy jeans and some loccs on haha comfortable because the clothes a baggy but you can't really do shinobi stuff wittid.

Sakura probally questions ya sexuallity when you wear green spandex because that rock lee guy wears it, and everybody things he's on the other boat cuz he always huggin that dude Miato guy lol.

#33 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:38 AM

Gah! What kind of passionless introduction was that?! Where is your burning passion of youth?! COME NOW! -runs to a cliff- YELL WITH ME! THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH HAS ARRIVED!!! -looks at you- I see you are not yelling. Well... to each his own. Oh, me? I'm very sorry for my rudeness for not introducing myself. I am the Thousand Master, himself, Zero. Pleasure to meet you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Yokoso to the END!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#34 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

thanks bruh haha spandex does allow free movment, and it feels like ya wearin' nothing which makes the wind on your body nice and cool if its a hot day.

But u should try to ninja in my Attire, a Baggy ass white shirt with baggy jeans and some loccs on haha comfortable because the clothes a baggy but you can't really do shinobi stuff wittid.

I dislike baggy clothes, but thank you for the suggestion. Maybe I will try to wear a baggy ass shirt. But I'm afraid I don't quite understand what loccs are.

Sakura probally questions ya sexuallity when you wear green spandex because that rock lee guy wears it, and everybody things he's on the other boat cuz he always huggin that dude Miato guy lol.

We don't use boats much in Konohagakure, but if we did, I would try to be on all the boats. It is nice to experiment sometimes and one boat gets to be a bore after a while.

Gah! What kind of passionless introduction was that?! Where is your burning passion of youth?! COME NOW! -runs to a cliff- YELL WITH ME! THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH HAS ARRIVED!!! -looks at you- I see you are not yelling. Well... to each his own. Oh, me? I'm very sorry for my rudeness for not introducing myself. I am the Thousand Master, himself, Zero. Pleasure to meet you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Yokoso to the END!

I admire your passion, but I am not much of one for it. It gets to be tiring after a while. Being passionless conserves energy.

Edited by Sai, 04 January 2010 - 01:21 PM.

Nakama

#35 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:51 PM

^^ lol by boat i mean people probally think Lees gay lol.

Loccs are some black shades

#36 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:08 AM

Ah. Boats imply homosexuality. I see. There are many references to homosexuality.

Thank you for the explanation. Maybe I will get some loccs.

Nakama

#37 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:19 AM

Welcome ^^ although I'm new too lol. Nice to meet ya.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#38 yagami hikari

yagami hikari

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:I'm Yagami Hikari of Digimon Adventure &amp; Adventure 02. I'm also a fan of narusaku

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (Sai @ Jan 4 2010, 04:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please call me Hikari, Hikari-san, or Hikari-chan biggrin.gif

My fave Digimon couples --Click here to view--

takari (Takeru & Hikari)
sorato / yamora (Yamato & Sora)
joumi / jyoumi (Jou & Mimi)
kenyako (Ken & Miyako)
jurato (Takato & Juri)
jenruki (Jenrya & Ruki)
takumi (Takuya & Izumi)
chikuto (Ikuto & Chika)

#39 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:35 PM

Lol, so he really is for real. laugh.gif

Glad to see you here, Sai! Make sure Naruto and Sakura are all right, okay? Don't let anything get between them! happy.gif

#40 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:06 PM

Sai-kun please make sure Sakura doesn't hit Naruto too much as well as Naruto don't let him do any perverted stuff for his sake okay? wink.gif laugh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users