Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:10 AM

Greetings!

I just registered today, but I discovered this website 2 years ago. You don't know how happy I was when I saw that there was a website dedicated to my favorite couple in the Naruto series! I had more confidence that Naruto x Sakura was a couple that could really happen, and there were other people supporting them too. Most of my friends think that NaruHina and SasuSaku was better, and so, I was really discouraged.

Not anymore!

By the way, I am really interested in NaruSaku FanFictions, so if anyone can give me links to really great ones, that would be really nice and helpful of you.

Lastly, I would like to make new friends, especially those who I can talk to about Naruto x Sakura. So please add me!

Alright, thanks again! I'll try my best to post more in the forums in the future.

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 04 June 2009 - 07:58 AM.

#2 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ May 26 2009, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings!

I just registered today, but I discovered this website 2 years ago. You don't know how happy I was when I saw that there was a website dedicated to my favorite couple in the Naruto series! I had more confidence that Naruto x Sakura was a couple that could really happen, and there were other people supporting them too. Most of my friends think that NaruHina and SasuSaku was better, and so, I was really discouraged.

Not anymore!

By the way, I am really interested in NaruSaku FanFictions, so if anyone can give me links to really great ones, that would be really nice and helpful of you.

Lastly, I would like to make new friends, especially those who I can talk to about Naruto x Sakura. So please add me!

Alright, thanks again! I'll try my best to post more in the forums in the future.

Whats up man. Welcome to H&E. wave.gif

You shouldn't have a problem finding people to talk about NaruSaku with. There is a whole forum dedicated to the pairing and (mostly) everyone is friendly so you shouldn't have a problem finding interesting things to talk about.

Also, to find fanfictions, just go into the library on this site or Fanfiction.net to search for any fanfictions you want. you should take a look some time and enjoy the god stories they have to offer.

Hope you enjoy your stay at H&E. laugh.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#3 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:23 AM

Hiya! Welcome to H&E! And you want NaruSaku goodies? Just go read Digifruit's and sharingank's stuff, and also as zman said, the library is a pretty good place to start. Hope you enjoy your stay biggrin.gif

#4 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:48 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards which we are very friendly and welcome anyone in open arms! biggrin.gif handshake.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#5 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

Hello and welcome.

#6 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:35 PM

Greetings! H&E welcomes you!

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ May 26 2009, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to Heaven and Earth! It's great to have you here with us! wave.gif

And to find a massive thread full of NaruSaku fanfiction links:

Just click here ;3

Enjoy! happy.gif

#8 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:14 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome. You're all so friendly. Haha! laugh.gif I like this website very much. tongue.gif Another thanks for the others who gave me links to this website's FanFiction. That was very helpful of you. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ May 26 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hiya! Welcome to H&E! And you want NaruSaku goodies? Just go read Digifruit's and sharingank's stuff, and also as zman said, the library is a pretty good place to start. Hope you enjoy your stay biggrin.gif

I know Digifruit and sharingank! They're my favorite authors in FanFiction.net! Heh. I also like Nes Mikel's work, especially the Garden of Sanctuary series. I just finished reading the third installment - Empyreal Paradox. I just hope he updates soon.

Also, peanutbutter126, aren't you the one who wrote Precious People? Cool! cool.gif Before I registered here in this website, I added your story in my favorites list on the same day. Awesome coincidence. wow.png Hope to read more from you. happy.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 04 June 2009 - 08:05 AM.

#9 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ May 27 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know Digifruit and sharingank! They're my favorite authors in FanFiction.net! Heh. I also like Nes Mikel's work, especially the Garden of Sanctuary series. I just finished reading the third installment - Empyreal Paradox. I just hope he updates soon.

What a coincidence; I was going to link to Nes Mikel's page as well, but then I got called for dinner so I had to keep it short. XD I also forgot to mention in my first post that a few members here plus myself have a NaruSaku C2, so you can also check some stuff out here. happy.gif

Also, peanutbutter126, aren't you the one who wrote Precious People? Cool! cool.gif Before I registered here in this website, I added your story in my favorites list on the same day. Awesome coincidence. wow.png Hope to read more from you. happy.gif

Ahem... yes, that's me. sweatdrop.gif Haha, another coincidence! I'm glad you like the story biggrin.gif

#10 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ May 27 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What a coincidence; I was going to link to Nes Mikel's page as well, but then I got called for dinner so I had to keep it short. XD I also forgot to mention in my first post that a few members here plus myself have a NaruSaku C2, so you can also check some stuff out here. happy.gif

Another coincidence! wow.png I was planning to be a staff member of that C2 (Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library) just a few hours earlier, just after I became a staff for another C2 (NaruSaku Haven), but I wasn't able to send the manager an email yet because I got called out for lunch. Awesomeness! laugh.gif I was going to do it now, but I noticed I got another post for this topic. So, yeah. laugh.gif

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ May 27 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahem... yes, that's me. sweatdrop.gif Haha, another coincidence! I'm glad you like the story biggrin.gif

Yeah! Great job! Heh. Keep writing, ok? a_thumbs.gif biggrin.gif I'll send you an email soon, in FanFiction.net! I wanted to talk to you about something. Hehehe. a_dance.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 04 June 2009 - 08:06 AM.

#11 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:45 PM

Welcome to H&E! and have fun!

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#12 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:15 AM

Welcome to H&E! enjoy your stay here! biggrin.gif

#13 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ May 26 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings!

Not anymore!

Welcome! Enjoy yourself at Narusaku H&E!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#14 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

hey Shadowmoon-Sakura. you're from philippines?! me too! biggrin.gif

#15 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (jacm @ Jun 3 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey Shadowmoon-Sakura. you're from philippines?! me too! biggrin.gif

Haha! biggrin.gif Awesome! laugh.gif Nice to meet you! wink.gif

(Since you're from the Philippines, is it true that Manny Pacquaio will retire soon from boxing? biggrin.gif)

---

#16 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:35 PM

Welcome to H&E, Shadowmoon-Sakura! biggrin.gif

Remember, have fun, stay calm, and that shot they gave you as you walked in the door? It's to numb you from the common daily routine ohlookit'sKrisky-bratbeinghyperagain rare bouts of weirdness you may encounter here. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

And no, you aren't developing an unreasonable hunger for Gummi Bears. Definitely not a side effect. sleep.gif

Pacquiao has said that he's considering 2-3 more fights before retiring to pursue a career in politics. I certainly hope he goes for longer than that.
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#17 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (Jwolf0 @ Jun 4 2009, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to H&E, Shadowmoon-Sakura! biggrin.gif

Remember, have fun, stay calm, and that shot they gave you as you walked in the door? It's to numb you from the common daily routine ohlookit'sKrisky-bratbeinghyperagain rare bouts of weirdness you may encounter here. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

And no, you aren't developing an unreasonable hunger for Gummi Bears. Definitely not a side effect. sleep.gif

Pacquiao has said that he's considering 2-3 more fights before retiring to pursue a career in politics. I certainly hope he goes for longer than that.

Heehee. :teehee: Thanks! biggrin.gif The last week here in this website had been really crazy. a_thumbs.gif

---

Yeah, that shot did hurt. It was a surprise attack, those masked people came out of nowhere! Haha! laugh.gif

---

But, but, but, I just ate a whole pack of Gummi Bears yesterday! I had this sudden craving for it! Oh no. tongue.gif

---

Me too! His matches were really fun to watch, not to mention nerve-wracking. laugh.gif

I remember hearing that in the news. He wanted to take politics in a certain province, but some Filipinos disapproved and told the media that it would be better if he just stayed in sports, and continue his boxing career.

---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 04 June 2009 - 07:50 AM.

#18 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:51 PM

=^__^= Hi and welcome to our fun place.

check my siggy out for some good narusaku stories. \

and dont be afriad of the purple hippos they only come out at night
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#19 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:03 AM

=^__^= Hi and welcome to our fun place.

Haha! laugh.gif Thanks. biggrin.gif This place is insanely fun. wink.gif

check my siggy out for some good narusaku stories. \

Thank you again! smile.gif I'll be sure to check them out! a_thumbs.gif

and dont be afriad of the purple hippos they only come out at night

P-Purple Hippos? H-Here? N-Night? wow.png

---

#20 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:50 PM

WATSAPPPPPPP?! wave.gif
welcome to the wonderful land of NARUSAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

(where are the Hippos? tell me! TELL ME!!! rawr.gif )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users