• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 Lorky

Lorky

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

Hey folks! I am an addictive fan of NaruSaku. I really liked H&E, 'cuz like I said, I love NaruSaku.

I'm not so good at those things, so...
Hi, and it's nice to meet you all biggrin.gif

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

Welcome to H&E! It's great to have you here with us! wave.gif

#3 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:39 AM

Welcome to the boards. dry.gif noob...jk well kind of. but anyways if you aren't a spy to the SS FC (SasuSaku Fanclub) or the NH FC (NaruHina Fanclub) then you'll do just fine here, but if you are...*pulls out a syerette and rope with duct tape* well you don't want to know mwahaha.gif
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Kori @ May 8 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the boards. dry.gif noob...jk well kind of. but anyways if you aren't a spy to the SS FC (SasuSaku Fanclub) or the NH FC (NaruHina Fanclub) then you'll do just fine here, but if you are...*pulls out a syerette and rope with duct tape* well you don't want to know mwahaha.gif

Easy on the 'threats' against SS and NH people. *Everyone* is welcome here no matter which pairing they like most happy.gif

#5 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 8 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Easy on the 'threats' against SS and NH people. *Everyone* is welcome here no matter which pairing they like most happy.gif

why would a SS or a NH join us? huh.gif
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#6 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:08 AM

Welcome to H&E dude. Hope you enjoy your time here with all us crazies here at the NaruSaku fansite biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kori @ May 8 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You shouldn't make fun of noobs when you are still one yourself. And you need to chill with the SasuSaku NaruHina hate. I hate those pairings as much as the next guy but it's not cool to disrespect other peoples opinions, no matter how misguided or illogical they may seem to be.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#7 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ May 8 2009, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to H&E dude. Hope you enjoy your time here with all us crazies here at the NaruSaku fansite biggrin.gif

You shouldn't make fun of noobs when you are still one yourself. And you need to chill with the SasuSaku NaruHina hate. I hate those pairings as much as the next guy but it's not cool to disrespect other peoples opinions, no matter how misguided or illogical they may seem to be.

dude there're jokes...chill

#8 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Kori @ May 8 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why would a SS or a NH join us? huh.gif

Um maybe because they're open-minded. In fact we do have a number of members who are SasuSaku and NaruHina fans. We don't discriminate here, so please keep that in mind from now on.

#9 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 8 2009, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um maybe because they're open-minded. In fact we do have a number of members who are SasuSaku and NaruHina fans. We don't discriminate here, so please keep that in mind from now on.

i never said we were discriminating. and sorry was just joking...will stop that from now on

#10 Lorky

Lorky

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:39 AM

Thanks, guys!
I'm really happy seeing that I'm very welcome here happy.gif

And, huh, I'm no noob dry.gif

#11 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Lorky @ May 8 2009, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, guys!
I'm really happy seeing that I'm very welcome here happy.gif

And, huh, I'm no noob dry.gif

as i stated before i was joking...

#12 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:59 AM

Hello and welcome oh and sorry for Kori he just being himself lol He a really nice guy once you get to know him ^^.

#13 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 May 2009 - 02:42 AM

Hello and welcome to our humble home which is H&E! wave.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#14 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 8 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello and welcome oh and sorry for Kori he just being himself lol He a really nice guy once you get to know him ^^.

And it's Ryrinea to my rescue! ^/\^ a_hug.gif

#15 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (Kori @ May 9 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And it's Ryrinea to my rescue! ^/\^ a_hug.gif

Your welcome th_glomp.gif back

#16 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:28 AM

Jeez. I haven't welcomed anyone in awhile x___x

Welcome to Heaven & Earth, Lorky! happy.gif

Do hope you enjoy your stay here with the rest of us~ post plenty... and have a wonderful time!

=D
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#17 Lorky

Lorky

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 8 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello and welcome to our humble home which is H&E! wave.gif

Thank you!

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ May 10 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jeez. I haven't welcomed anyone in awhile x___x

Welcome to Heaven & Earth, Lorky! happy.gif

Do hope you enjoy your stay here with the rest of us~ post plenty... and have a wonderful time!

=D

I will.
Thank you very much happy.gif

#18 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:31 PM

Welcome to H&E!

#19 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!! WELCOME AND ENJOY YOURSELF AT H&E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#20 Grizzly1

Grizzly1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ May 8 2009, 09:08 PM) *

dude there're jokes...chill

lol... Man you got mauled

It's the computers inability to transfer tongue in cheek type speech and a pinch of *cough*over*cough*reacting*cough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users