• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#1 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

Greetings and salutations... screw it. I am not that good with formal chit chat. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and maybe get to know people better. I have a passion for reading and writing, and I hope to contribute to all the readers out there with my works. (of course they suck right now, but I hope to get better...) If anyone is interested, I have recently written a story called Second Chance. I am new to writing fanfictions, so any and all advice/criticisms will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! I hope I can make some good friends here!
Sincerely,
Valor Grim
laugh.gif

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:29 PM

Welcome to Heaven and Earth, Valor! happy.gif

#3 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:31 PM

Thanks! I already feel a little better!

#4 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:34 PM

Welcome to heaven and earth

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 21 April 2009 - 06:35 PM.

#5 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:37 PM

You guys are the best *sniff sniff* And I promised myself I wouldn't cry...

#6 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:14 PM

Whats up dude biggrin.gif Welcome to the boreds!!! It's great to see some writers joining the force. OIur library is lacking a bit and doesn't get updated much, so all the help we can get is appreciated. I too am going to try to write fanfictions as well so you won't be alone with being new to fanfiction. happy.gif Also, a tip for you. Before posting, think about what you write vefore you enter it, such as no bashing, swearing, ect. I made that mistake when i first joined so just warning you before you suffer the same mistake. sweatdrop.gif Hope you enjoy H&E.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#7 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

Thanks for the advice! I am usually a nice enough guy, so no worries on trying to upset anyone! I am just happy people are accepting a newbie like me instead of telling me to hit the door! You guys are awesom! cool.gif

#8 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Valor Grim @ Apr 21 2009, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the advice! I am usually a nice enough guy, so no worries on trying to upset anyone! I am just happy people are accepting a newbie like me instead of telling me to hit the door! You guys are awesom! cool.gif

That would be considered rude and techniclly noob bashingm, which is frowned apone on the boreds. We don't treat new members that way and although some people have a tendency to act harder on the noobs then the rest (i was treated much the same way when i first joined) it will be over soon and the majority of people here, including me, wouldn't do that. Just enjoy your time here and make the best out of it. a_thumbs.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#9 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:34 PM

Thanks! You really know how to make a guy feel at home here, huh? Anyways, I do apreciate the kindness everyone has shown me. You have my grattitude.

#10 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

Hi there, Valor! ^____^

Since I can already see that everyone's given you a hearty welcome... it's my turn XD

Welcome to Heaven & Earth~ Do hope you enjoy your stay here with the rest of us biggrin.gif

Post plenty and have a wonderful time!
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#11 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

I will! Thank you for the support!

#12 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:35 AM

Hiya Valor! Welcome to H&E aka the crazy bunch. Hope you have a good time biggrin.gif

#13 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Apr 22 2009, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hiya Valor! Welcome to H&E aka the crazy bunch. Hope you have a good time biggrin.gif

With people like you and everyone else I shouldn't have any problem whatsoever! I look forward to making a total fool out of myself and enjoying it in the process! laugh.gif

#14 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:58 AM

Hello and welcome to H&E! wave.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#15 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 22 2009, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello and welcome to H&E! wave.gif

Thank you! I already feel like I should be here! You guys rock! laugh.gif

#16 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:37 AM

Hey, welcome to H&E.

I was going to give you some words of inspiration, but my muse is currently sapping all my mental energy. My bad.

#17 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

Don't worry about it! It's the thought that counts! Thanks!

#18 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:16 AM

Well looks like i FINALLY give you a proper (if that's even possible) welcome.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

Now, dammit. WHO FORGOT TO HIDE THE ROPE-TIED DUCT-TAPE-OVER-MOUTH SASUKE AND HINATA FROM THE NEW MEMBERS?!?!?!?!?!?
ok in all seriousness welcome to the boards

H & E's very own Uchiha Itachi fan
Uzumaki Kori
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#19 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:20 AM

Thanks! Don't worry about the rope and stuff. We just stuffed them in a car and left them in a dump...(we conviniently forgot about them)

#20 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Valor Grim @ Apr 24 2009, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks! Don't worry about the rope and stuff. We just stuffed them in a car and left them in a dump...(we conviniently forgot about them)

i actually picked them up again only to 'accidently' drop them off at Ibiki's for some Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to keep them from doing something stupid that would ruin NaruSaku
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users