• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Hey, welcome to H & E. This is a perfect place for an NS shipper, trust me on that. I guess its a bit late for a welcome :P, but its never too late, isn't it? :P. Even I am faced with a similar situation wherein all of my friends are NH shippers and I alone am an NS shipper. I eventually get tared with a tag of 'dumb' for supporting NS. But what I can say is, let them laugh to their hearts content now, since our time is about to come. Then it will be a revenge time for NS shippers :hehehe: (If at all anyone wants some). Its just a matter of time now(I hope) ^_^. Have fun here ^_^

It is never too late! I like everyone stopping in to say hi!

I totally understand getting 'tagged' with unpleasent titles. But I ship NS with pride. So I don't let it get to me. haha. It's just hard when you deal with blind hate towards your favorite character.

BUT!!! We must stay strong!

Any minute we will get an awesome NS moment! I can't wait!!!

Hi i think i am a bit late but .
Welcome to H&E hope u enjoy ur time with us

Thank you for the warm welcome!!!

#22 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:32 AM

It is never too late! I like everyone stopping in to say hi!

I totally understand getting 'tagged' with unpleasent titles. But I ship NS with pride. So I don't let it get to me. haha. It's just hard when you deal with blind hate towards your favorite character.

BUT!!! We must stay strong!

Any minute we will get an awesome NS moment! I can't wait!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome!!!

Yeah same goes for me. I ship NS with pride B). I just ignore them, since I know NS is a lot better than NH and SS. And besides our time is about to come  :hehehe: then I'll have my revenge peacefully  :hehehe: (Gosh this was alot like Sasuke XD)

Edited by narusaku256, 27 March 2014 - 05:32 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#23 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

And some other stuff...

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:52 AM

Yeah same goes for me. I ship NS with pride B). I just ignore them, since I know NS is a lot better than NH and SS. And besides our time is about to come  :hehehe: then I'll have my revenge peacefully  :hehehe: (Gosh this was alot like Sasuke XD)

At least your revenge doesn't result in anyone hurt. lol. 

After this last chapter I really think we'll get to see some interaction between Naruto and Sakura. I mean Hagoromo mentioned the 'outside people' bringing him back. And I think we all want to see how that happens.  :)

#24 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:50 AM

At least your revenge doesn't result in anyone hurt. lol. 

After this last chapter I really think we'll get to see some interaction between Naruto and Sakura. I mean Hagoromo mentioned the 'outside people' bringing him back. And I think we all want to see how that happens.  :)

I can't really wait uptil next wednesday XD. Last couple of mangas have been really very interesting. With Naruto's and Sakura's interaction coming closer, I am getting really excited. God knows what I am gonna do when that moment actually occurs XD! Maybe jump the hell up from my seat XP!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#25 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

And some other stuff...

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

I can't really wait uptil next wednesday XD. Last couple of mangas have been really very interesting. With Naruto's and Sakura's interaction coming closer, I am getting really excited. God knows what I am gonna do when that moment actually occurs XD! Maybe jump the hell up from my seat XP!

I think this whole site is going to freak out!!!

And its Saturday! We are half way to a new chapter! So excited!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hello, narusaku, newbie, noob, welcome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)