• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:38 AM

How exciting - I've actually never posted a thread in the Ninja Academy before! 8D

I told myself I'd revive myself after my final exams. I still have a week to go buuuuttttt... I missed H&E heaps and couldn't help myself shamefulcry0js.gif

I'm pretty sure it's been way over a year since I've last been on the boards. I got too busy with my last year of high school and before I knew it I'd dropped off the face of the interwebz to be buried under stuff like physics and economics. Oops...? sweatdrop.gif

So! How's everyone been? I've taken a quick look around and I'm really happy to see some familiar faces SOMEONEBRINGMEKRISK still hanging around th_glomp.gif Looking forward to catching up with people and meeting newcomers (who have probably become old timers by now, haha)

Anyway, just dropped in for a quick hullo before I hit the books again. And can I say, I'm really really really excited to be back. I love this place! a_squish.gif

#2 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:05 AM

Welcome back, but I think you and I got acquainted in the chatroom, but you know its always nice to say welcome back.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#3 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:40 AM

Welcome back to Heaven and Earth, hope to see you on more. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:23 AM

PB, you're back! Welcome back a_dance.gif

#5 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Oct 29 2011, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome back, but I think you and I got acquainted in the chatroom, but you know its always nice to say welcome back.

Yeah, I remember you from the chatroom. First time popping in there biggrin.gif Thanks!

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 29 2011, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome back to Heaven and Earth, hope to see you on more. biggrin.gif

Your name is awfully familiar. From ff.net, maybe? I may have read some of your fics before happy.gif

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 29 2011, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PB, you're back! Welcome back a_dance.gif

SHAUNAAAAA! *GLOMP* SHAUNASHAUNASHAUNAAAAAA <33333

#6 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:35 AM

WELCOME BACK, PB! th_glomp.gif

I wish I could say that I have returned as well, but the truth was I was just major lurking and posted a couple of times every half year XD

NOW FINISH YOUR FINAL EXAMS WITH TOP MARKS! rawr.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Oct 28 2011, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your name is awfully familiar. From ff.net, maybe? I may have read some of your fics before happy.gif

More than likely that's where you've heard my name from, and it's actually quite an honor that you know of me. I guess I'm somewhat more well known than I thought. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#8 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Oct 29 2011, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WELCOME BACK, PB! th_glomp.gif

I wish I could say that I have returned as well, but the truth was I was just major lurking and posted a couple of times every half year XD

NOW FINISH YOUR FINAL EXAMS WITH TOP MARKS! rawr.gif

Hey, it's Lee! th_glomp.gif I pretty much lurked too. Came on once a week to get links to the latest manga chapter because I'm lazy like that XD We'll be waiting for your true return tongue.gif

Oh btw, this may earn me a spanking but... math is my worst subject sweatdrop.gif

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:19 PM

Glad to have you back PB. biggrin.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:25 AM

OMG ITS PAM WHAT

WHERE DID

HOW DID

HOW COME

WHY

OH MY GOSHHH. eager.gif eager.gif eager.gif

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Oct 28 2011, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How exciting - I've actually never posted a thread in the Ninja Academy before! 8D

I told myself I'd revive myself after my final exams. I still have a week to go buuuuttttt... I missed H&E heaps and couldn't help myself shamefulcry0js.gif

PAM YOU COULDN'T KEEP AWAY. I COULDN'T EITHER! it's okay bby cakes, let me hold you. *HOLDS TIGHT, SQUEEZES, ETC.*

It's not quite the same as we left it, but wow there are alot of people coming back! WOW PAM YOU'RE BACK WHAT. AND ALL GROWN UP BAAAAW

I'm pretty sure it's been way over a year since I've last been on the boards. I got too busy with my last year of high school and before I knew it I'd dropped off the face of the interwebz to be buried under stuff like physics and economics. Oops...? sweatdrop.gif

SEE ALL GROWN UP BAAAW argh1.png

senior year already?! I remember when you were a sophomore! or was it a freshman? BAH WHO CARES YOU WERE A TEENY BOPPER AND I WOULD SHIELD YOU AWAY FROM THE QUESTIONABLE THINGS I DI. now I don't have to anymore more!

pictureem0.gif

So! How's everyone been? I've taken a quick look around and I'm really happy to see some familiar faces SOMEONEBRINGMEKRISK still hanging around th_glomp.gif Looking forward to catching up with people and meeting newcomers (who have probably become old timers by now, haha)

Anyway, just dropped in for a quick hullo before I hit the books again. And can I say, I'm really really really excited to be back. I love this place! a_squish.gif

LOL SOMEONEBROUGHTKRISK

th_glomp.gif !

I think everyone's been okay! MOI? MOI? MOI? I yam okay. cool slice of pie. the icyy part of life, just chilling. and the like. and what idk what I'm saying, I just wanna say PAM WELCOME BACK. WHERE ARE YOU GONNA BE? WE HAVE A CHATROOM NOW (AGAIN) VISIT ON THE WEEKENDS!!1

and you'll see me around! mostly causing mischief because idk these people and I feel like it's appropriate for me bahhaha pictureem0.gif

I MEAN I'M A GOOD PERSON argh1.png

heheelq7.png

#11 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Oct 29 2011, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, it's Lee! th_glomp.gif I pretty much lurked too. Came on once a week to get links to the latest manga chapter because I'm lazy like that XD We'll be waiting for your true return tongue.gif

Oh btw, this may earn me a spanking but... math is my worst subject sweatdrop.gif

It seems that lurking is our specialty biggrin.gif But dude... seriously? You come to the boards to get the manga links instead of going to your favorites/bookmarks? Seems like more work to me (more clicking and scrolling)! And as for my "true" return I don't know when that'll be... lol most of the people who know me are either also lurking, doesn't come to H&E anymore, or knows that I am lurking... (silently in the shadows with my name under "recent members"... wait that's not silent is it???)

As for math... sweatdrop.gif the math gene must've skipped a generation... j/k! Do your best! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (krisk @ Oct 29 2011, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think everyone's been okay! MOI? MOI? MOI? I yam okay. cool slice of pie. the icyy part of life, just chilling. and the like. and what idk what I'm saying, I just wanna say PAM WELCOME BACK. WHERE ARE YOU GONNA BE? WE HAVE A CHATROOM NOW (AGAIN) VISIT ON THE WEEKENDS!!1

and you'll see me around! mostly causing mischief because idk these people and I feel like it's appropriate for me bahhaha pictureem0.gif

heheelq7.png

I had no idea that krisk was even still on the planet! She's one of those lurkers too! Btw... we have a chatroom again???? since WHEN? arg.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#12 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Oct 29 2011, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had no idea that krisk was even still on the planet! She's one of those lurkers too! Btw... we have a chatroom again???? since WHEN? arg.gif

Well, its an unofficial chatroom, but a bunch of people were interested in bringing back the chatroom concept and stuff like that, and we always have a good time in it. The link is on my signature as well as a couple of other poster's signature.

Edited by Anguyen92, 30 October 2011 - 05:37 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#13 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Oct 30 2011, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG ITS PAM WHAT

WHERE DID

HOW DID

HOW COME

WHY

OH MY GOSHHH. eager.gif

PAM YOU COULDN'T KEEP AWAY. I COULDN'T EITHER! it's okay bby cakes, let me hold you. *HOLDS TIGHT, SQUEEZES, ETC.

KRIIIIISSSSKKKKKKK shamefulcry0js.gif *CLINGS* You don't know how much you miss something until you're deprived of it D8

... it occurs to me that that was a very 'well, duh' thing. Anywayyyyy...

powerglomp.gif !!!

SEE ALL GROWN UP BAAAW argh1.png

senior year already?! I remember when you were a sophomore! or was it a freshman? BAH WHO CARES YOU WERE A TEENY BOPPER AND I WOULD SHIELD YOU AWAY FROM THE QUESTIONABLE THINGS I DI. now I don't have to anymore more!

pictureem0.gif

Haha, I'm a big girl now but no matter what I do I can't convince anyone that I'm not three years old 8D Technically I've just graduated from high school tongue.gif In Australia, we sit our final external exams after graduation, which I'm smack in the middle of. I felt old! D8

Uh oh, you failed to completely suppress all those "questionable things" even when I was a wee little innocent munchkin! Maybe I should run heheelq7.png

LOL SOMEONEBROUGHTKRISK

th_glomp.gif !

heheelq7.png

So exciting to be back, but knowing me I'd probably just half-lurk like I always did XD I popped into the chatroom a few days ago and caught up with Yondy and Yoko. The doodle board is so cool! I'll definitely drop in for some hectic craziness. LC was the glory days <3

I better see you around! Or I will hunt you! D<

th_glomp.gif th_glomp.gif th_glomp.gif

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Oct 30 2011, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems that lurking is our specialty biggrin.gif But dude... seriously? You come to the boards to get the manga links instead of going to your favorites/bookmarks? Seems like more work to me (more clicking and scrolling)! And as for my "true" return I don't know when that'll be... lol most of the people who know me are either also lurking, doesn't come to H&E anymore, or knows that I am lurking... (silently in the shadows with my name under "recent members"... wait that's not silent is it???)

As for math... sweatdrop.gif the math gene must've skipped a generation... j/k! Do your best! biggrin.gif

Wellllll, you see. I was so lazy that I never bookmarked manga sites 8D /shot

Haha, we all lurk a bit after we've been here for a while. But we're still here in spirit! I see you in the recent members list all the time, you sneaky ninja tongue.gif

I don't even know if the math gene was even in the family line to begin with arg.gif Rather, I have an English gene XD Just finished memorising 3000 words for my extension English exam tomorrow. Gawd I'm such an Asian rote-learner.

You didn't know about the chatroom? How lurky of you, Lee! Even I knew about it actually I found out this week It's a pretty cool place. Was a bit of a learning curve for me because of all the new faces, but some old timers are still on and the new guys seem pretty fun :3

#14 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Oct 30 2011, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;_; how come I get 3rd degree when I'm gone, like I've been wreaking havoc all around the world and in space and in other universes, but when Pam is gone she gets hugs and kisses and nevermind because she's cuter that's why argh1.png

I KNOW RIGHT. I came back and suddenly NEW CHAT. and it's kind of a broken piece of poopsandwich but it's getting better to manage. I especially like my avatar :3

COME SEE IT, IT'S AMAZING.

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Oct 30 2011, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KRIIIIISSSSKKKKKKK shamefulcry0js.gif *CLINGS* You don't know how much you miss something until you're deprived of it D8

... it occurs to me that that was a very 'well, duh' thing. Anywayyyyy...

powerglomp.gif !!!

Haha, I'm a big girl now but no matter what I do I can't convince anyone that I'm not three years old 8D Technically I've just graduated from high school tongue.gif In Australia, we sit our final external exams after graduation, which I'm smack in the middle of. I felt old! D8

Uh oh, you failed to completely suppress all those "questionable things" even when I was a wee little innocent munchkin! Maybe I should run heheelq7.png

*CLINGS* YOU WERE MISSED TOO. I SAW YOUR SCREEN NAME BELOW AND I WAS LIKE OH MY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GOD PAMMMMM.

and then I saw the only activity in this section was because of you. As always pictureem0.gif

(oh yeah you're in australiaaaa, I forgot which place it was)

WHAT SO YOU'RE ALREADY READY FOR UNI? I cannot process this, I'll just keep on shielding you away from things.

... well I tried back then! okay fine I didn't put much effort into preserving your innocence.

in fact our predicament can be described solely in this gif I have that I am too fatigued to describe in detail so here we go omg get ready this is gonna be great look look

okay here

PAM. PAM PLEASE. PAM I MEAN IT. FFU STOP PEEKING.

So exciting to be back, but knowing me I'd probably just half-lurk like I always did XD I popped into the chatroom a few days ago and caught up with Yondy and Yoko. The doodle board is so cool! I'll definitely drop in for some hectic craziness. LC was the glory days <3

I better see you around! Or I will hunt you! D<

well hopefully we can find "that niche" again for the oldies (who are, like i mentioned before, starting to wander back!) the unfamiliar faces are shaping up to be quite close as well! altho it's a bit tough to differentiate the names.

yeah! Yokochwan and Yondu-bb are still here! THANK THE HEAVENS. Tsu, Ani, and a few others are still around too! WAIT THE CHAT? IT'S A CESSPOOL OF DIHHTY THINGS THOUGH!

I must protect you. eager.gif

edit: NEVER FORGET THE GLORIOUS LC ERA. ty

Edited by krisk, 30 October 2011 - 09:02 AM.

#15 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

Hi there! Welcome to Heaven and Earth, my name is Densetsu-Kun and--

Oh wait... you're not new... Ah, who cares, glad to have you back whoever you are!

#16 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Oct 30 2011, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHAT SO YOU'RE ALREADY READY FOR UNI? I cannot process this, I'll just keep on shielding you away from things.

... well I tried back then! okay fine I didn't put much effort into preserving your innocence.

in fact our predicament can be described solely in this gif I have that I am too fatigued to describe in detail so here we go omg get ready this is gonna be great look look

okay here

PAM. PAM PLEASE. PAM I MEAN IT. FFU STOP PEEKING.

TEHE! Children will always be curious creatures heheelq7.png

... *clambers over krisk to peek*

I am but an innocent munchkin whistling.gif

well hopefully we can find "that niche" again for the oldies (who are, like i mentioned before, starting to wander back!) the unfamiliar faces are shaping up to be quite close as well! altho it's a bit tough to differentiate the names.

yeah! Yokochwan and Yondu-bb are still here! THANK THE HEAVENS. Tsu, Ani, and a few others are still around too! WAIT THE CHAT? IT'S A CESSPOOL OF DIHHTY THINGS THOUGH!

I must protect you. eager.gif

edit: NEVER FORGET THE GLORIOUS LC ERA. ty

Yeah, I'm sure I'll find out exactly who's still hanging around after I stick around for a bit longer. H&E is an awesome place to be, so who can stay away? XD

Ooohh, that cesspool I have seen! Only for an hour though. Twas amusing tongue.gif Let's pop in there sometime - and drag Lee too, haha!

QUOTE (Densetsu-Kun @ Oct 30 2011, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there! Welcome to Heaven and Earth, my name is Densetsu-Kun and--

Oh wait... you're not new... Ah, who cares, glad to have you back whoever you are!

Hiya, I've seen you around already happy.gif Nice to meetcha, Densetsu! ... I have this unexplainable urge to call you Denny, but such random things are typical of me, so just ignore me XD

#17 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:09 PM

Ah, 'tis the PB. I remember you.

Welcome back. I still have Blossom in My Eyes on story alert... waiting, just waiting. tongue.gif

Though I can't complain, I haven't really been on the ball with fanficcy stuff either.

Good to see ya again. Saw you in the other thread and was like 'whoawut?' then saw this here and was all 'aha!'.

#18 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:46 PM

Woa, PB is back?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#19 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Oct 30 2011, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I'm sure I'll find out exactly who's still hanging around after I stick around for a bit longer. H&E is an awesome place to be, so who can stay away? XD

Ooohh, that cesspool I have seen! Only for an hour though. Twas amusing tongue.gif Let's pop in there sometime - and drag Lee too, haha!

well the off-topic sectors are usually top-notch .... pictureem0.gif
YOU'VE BEEN? oh noes. guess I'll be drawing more butterflies and dinosaurs now hm.png

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Oct 30 2011, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, 'tis the PB. I remember you.

Welcome back. I still have Blossom in My Eyes on story alert... waiting, just waiting. tongue.gif

Though I can't complain, I haven't really been on the ball with fanficcy stuff either.

Good to see ya again. Saw you in the other thread and was like 'whoawut?' then saw this here and was all 'aha!'.

FFFU YOU FIC WRITERS. Y U NO UPDATE?

I've gone through so much pain suffering and crying because my favorite fics NEVER FINISH. you bringing it up has RIPPED MY SCARS ASUNDER ffuuu

#20 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

*gently pats Krisk on the head*

There there. It will be okay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users