58 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

i finished watching 238, i think pierrot messed up the things when he talked about sakura's confession ,
"sai says that he did horrible things to sakura and naruto because of his confession"
eager.gif i hope these fillers end soon

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 01 December 2011 - 12:09 PM.

#2 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

If anyone wants to watch it: http://www.narutoget...english-subbed/

Imma watch it later since I gotta study for Science exams now.

JA2DBzd.png

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:29 PM

It wasn't anything special Sai was just recalling past events. But the one thing that bothered me was the picture he drew at the end. Why did he had to make Sasuke hold Sakura's hand instead of Naruto??? No matter what Pierot will always make the smallest things to make it look like it has something to do with the pairings especially if it's NH and SS.

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 December 2011 - 02:30 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

i do not like the episode because of the subliminal message of the final

#5 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 1 2011, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It wasn't anything special Sai was just recalling past events. But the one thing that bothered me was the picture he drew at the end. Why did he had to make Sasuke hold Sakura's hand instead of Naruto??? No matter what Pierot will always make the smallest things to make it look like it has something to do with the pairings especially if it's NH and SS.

not even going to bother watching it. --Click here to view--
Now i'm pissed. Why Sasukes hand? It doesn't make any sense at all. Fml. Seriously, just fml for this filler.

Edit:
Well I watched it. Total BS of a ending.

Edited by Fenris, 01 December 2011 - 04:13 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#6 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

Pierot team right they are playing Devil but don't worry the question you should ask yourself.
why pierot make a Naruto and Hinata centric episode, but not a Sasuke towars Sakura episode niether a Sakura towars Sasuke after he try to kill her? because it will destroy the pairing

Look at the low amount of NS filler vs. NH SS the already make it clear to the audience in the filler that Sakura like Naruto and Naruto love Sakura.
We win the other pairing in filler, movies and we beat them by far in the manga canon.

@Fenris debate replay.
Sai never say anything about Sakura and Sasuke love, he is stating about the deep bond Naruto has for Sasuke and that he should never push Naruto and Sakura the way he did, Sai say that he really hurt them if he really want to be call Naruto's friend he shoul never do what he did and he was right Naruto shere a secret and the reason he havent admitted his feeling to her yet, Sai wants to help Naruto and be part of Team 7. he said what he did was wrong.

I agree about Sakura holding Sasuke hand and not in the moddle of Naruto and Sasuke, but hey this is periot we are talking about here they always showing how Sakura ignoring all of Naruto feelings to be with Sasuke when the Manga distroy that.

Remember the episode where Sakura say: who would I save first Naruto or Sasuke or the episode where she say that her love for Sasuke was changing from a child love a true love. is al about NH here.

Plus this episodes was more about Naruto given him the same frienship he has for Sasuke by haven Naruto holding Sai hand the Same way he hold Sasuke Hand.

It was disturbing to see Sasuke holding hands Sakura but again is peirot the are NH and Hinata fans.

Edited by donjoseph19, 01 December 2011 - 05:20 PM.

#7 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:25 PM

Good lord, this is why I simply facepalm at some of you guys, facepalm.png All right. I'm just gonna be honest with you. Stop being so narrow-minded. You guys are not seeing the real meaning of this episode. This episode was not meant to be watched with a rabid fan's mindset. So what??!! just because because one moment "looked" like it was Anti-NS, you guys complain about it??!! Good lord....
Analysis & Thoughts --Click here to view--

What this episode was all about was Sai's POV on Team 7. Sai's character development has drastically improved over the course of time, and this episode chronicles his character development. Sai's POV on Team 7 was absolutely excellent. His POV on Naruto and Sakura's relationship was awesome and interesting to see. Sai feeling guilty because he thinks he made their relationship worse was well played out. Anybody in Sai's position and seeing it from his POV would feel the same way too. In which point, we can emphatize with his position as an observer of the Team 7 dynamics. That's what Sai's role in the story is, an observer.

And the one thing I loved about this episode is the build-up for the peak of his development in the War. This episode was such an obvious build-up to his development that it's almost not funny at all. The artbook scene was an excellent reminder for the anime-viewers about that particular plot point for Sai's character which will soon come up in the War. Lastly, by topping it off with that wonderful Neo-Team 7 picture was very moving.

As for that picture, I will give my two cents on it. Why not Sakura that's holding Naruto's hand?? Simple. From Sai's POV, Sasuke is the one Naruto has the closest bond with. Sai drawing himself holding hands with Naruto is to symbolize that he wants to forge a bond with the center of Team 7, Naruto. As the center of Team 7, by forging a bond with him, you forge a bond with Team 7 as well. This is what Sai's wish is. To forge a bond with Team 7 and Naruto.

And if we see it from Sai's POV, Sakura would come last. You may argue that Sakura is on equal footing with Sasuke for Naruto. But then it wouldn't make sense if Sai drew Naruto with an extra hand, wouldn't it huh.gif ?? If he drew Sasuke and Sakura on both sides of Naruto, that would just make Sai look like the outsider. Remember, like I said before, what Sai wants is to forge a bond with Naruto and Team 7. Another reason why Sakura would look like she comes "last" is because, for now, the closest bond he (Naruto) has is with Sasuke. And Sakura holding Sasuke's hand makes sense. Because, from Sai's POV, Sai sees that Sakura still has some feelings for him. Whether it's romantic or not, we don't know.

Remember that we are seeing this from Sai's POV.

And think about it this way, if that image of Team 7 shattering in Naruto's mind is an indication that Sakura is not the fangirl we used to know, this can be used to surprise Sai that what he did was actually positive for their development.

EDIT: As for the preview, yes!! that badass Genin grandpa returns!!! I loved that guy!! I'm guessing he was really popular that guaranteed him a recurring spot.

Edited by Codus N, 01 December 2011 - 05:30 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#8 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:49 PM

we do not watched this as a rabid fanboys did u see in the begining sai's confession was right , he did the right thing
sasuke was a criminal and a cold blooded killer he tell sakura , naruto's feelings he wanted sakura to do something about ,
not to hurt she and naruto , like in this filler he said.

#9 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Dec 1 2011, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good lord, this is why I simply facepalm at some of you guys, facepalm.png All right. I'm just gonna be honest with you. Stop being so narrow-minded. You guys are not seeing the real meaning of this episode. This episode was not meant to be watched with a rabid fan's mindset. So what??!! just because because one moment "looked" like it was Anti-NS, you guys complain about it??!! Good lord....
Analysis & Thoughts --Click here to view--

What this episode was all about was Sai's POV on Team 7. Sai's character development has drastically improved over the course of time, and this episode chronicles his character development. Sai's POV on Team 7 was absolutely excellent. His POV on Naruto and Sakura's relationship was awesome and interesting to see. Sai feeling guilty because he thinks he made their relationship worse was well played out. Anybody in Sai's position and seeing it from his POV would feel the same way too. In which point, we can emphatize with his position as an observer of the Team 7 dynamics. That's what Sai's role in the story is, an observer.

And the one thing I loved about this episode is the build-up for the peak of his development in the War. This episode was such an obvious build-up to his development that it's almost not funny at all. The artbook scene was an excellent reminder for the anime-viewers about that particular plot point for Sai's character which will soon come up in the War. Lastly, by topping it off with that wonderful Neo-Team 7 picture was very moving.

As for that picture, I will give my two cents on it. Why not Sakura that's holding Naruto's hand?? Simple. From Sai's POV, Sasuke is the one Naruto has the closest bond with. Sai drawing himself holding hands with Naruto is to symbolize that he wants to forge a bond with the center of Team 7, Naruto. As the center of Team 7, by forging a bond with him, you forge a bond with Team 7 as well. This is what Sai's wish is. To forge a bond with Team 7 and Naruto.

And if we see it from Sai's POV, Sakura would come last. You may argue that Sakura is on equal footing with Sasuke for Naruto. But then it wouldn't make sense if Sai drew Naruto with an extra hand, wouldn't it huh.gif ?? If he drew Sasuke and Sakura on both sides of Naruto, that would just make Sai look like the outsider. Remember, like I said before, what Sai wants is to forge a bond with Naruto and Team 7. Another reason why Sakura would look like she comes "last" is because, for now, the closest bond he (Naruto) has is with Sasuke. And Sakura holding Sasuke's hand makes sense. Because, from Sai's POV, Sai sees that Sakura still has some feelings for him. Whether it's romantic or not, we don't know.

Remember that we are seeing this from Sai's POV.

And think about it this way, if that image of Team 7 shattering in Naruto's mind is an indication that Sakura is not the fangirl we used to know, this can be used to surprise Sai that what he did was actually positive for their development.

EDIT: As for the preview, yes!! that badass Genin grandpa returns!!! I loved that guy!! I'm guessing he was really popular that guaranteed him a recurring spot.

Ah, Codus, you're completely right. I never looked at it like that. Especially with episode 235, and this, it does play out very well for NS, even though it looked Anti when the animated shot zoomed in to Sasuke and Sakuras hands and even had them holding hands in the first place ..

jus drein jus daun.

#10 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

I've made another mistake. I thought it zoomed in on sakura and sasukes hands at the end of the episode. guess i was wrong. it looks like sai and narutos hand. sweatdrop.gif wow, i'm too quick to assume things. I think it was a very good NS episode, actually about Sai's feelings (...Pierot could of done a bit better, but still.)
I don't think it meant anything by sakura holding sasukes hand. Like codus said, naruto has a bond with sasuke and sai wants that same bond with naruto, and it showed their hands at the end. smile.gif i get it now

jus drein jus daun.

#11 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 1 2011, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very true, Codus. a_thumbs.gif And who's this "Badass genin Grandpa"? mellow.gif

Some guy out of the previous fillers, who had a complex after losing his team (of which he was captain) during a mission. He learned some jutsu from some kages and is actually about Kakashi's lvl.

He simply didn't want to get promoted because he couldn't handle the responsibility.

(I think that's the gist of it)
Don't get the wrong idea, I liked the guy too... biggrin.gif

Going to watch the ep tomorrow,
busy on the pc of my grandparents and the internet connection isn't all that great tongue.gif

Edited by Torxe, 01 December 2011 - 07:35 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#12 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

I really liked the episode. I thought it was a nice representation of Sai's feelings and the last part was kinda cute and emotional. Looks like we got worked up over nothing again with the whole friends/comrades thing.

#13 Cursed Wind

Cursed Wind

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

Spoilers right? --Click here to view--
So yeah to me it was a great episode I liked the way they showed Sai thinking about his new teammates and seeing what he did wrong with them, all together it was a great episode.

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:07 PM

AND we have an another SS moment *DING DING DING* *BANG, shoots animators*

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 December 2011 - 09:07 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 1 2011, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AND we have an another SS moment *DING DING DING* *BANG, shoots animators*

it wasnt a SS moment people :T

sakura had to hold sasuke's hand. cause sai wanted to be the one holding naruto's hand and sasuke had to also hold naruto's other hand biggrin.gif

so it was either sasuke or sai for sakura.
confused.gif
no big deal.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

Well if you say so. That aside, not interested in watching in any sense

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#17 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 1 2011, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if you say so. That aside, not interested in watching in any sense

I didn't really watch it either.. I just skimmed through it. Hopefully we'll get back our NS fillers and NS canon

jus drein jus daun.

#18 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:31 PM

it was actually a nice episode :3 naruto and sai's fight was super duper cool *_*

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#19 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:00 PM

Much ado about nothing im afriad. no SasuSaku moment at all. The pictue was appropriate as a bond picture of the three of them.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#20 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Much ado about nothing im afriad. no SasuSaku moment at all. The pictue was appropriate as a bond picture of the three of them.

Yeap, doesn't effect us at all, can't wait to see the next few episodes/chapters! wow.png

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users