• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:my interests? well, they are ever evolving as life goes on.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

I'M BACK. (lol honestly who cares) Enough about me, a couple of days ago I was on Tumblr and saw this super amazing (wow such great words you used there) edit and I HAD to write something like it. It was all angsty and stuff, so right up my alley. I hope I didn't like plagiarize it or anything (maybe only the last line), cause I don't really remember a majority of it. This is after 700, it's a sorta letter (how can something be a sorta letter?) thing from Sakura to Naruto. I understand it's not formatted like an actual letter, but roll with it. If I don't stop typing, this will be longer than the story itself. Any who, let me know what you think and hope you enjoy!

----------------------------

'Dear Naruto,

How are things? How's Hinata? The children? We haven't spoken in awhile, we never seem to be able to catch each other, so I decided to write and send this letter.

As for my life, Sarada is well. She seems to have a lot of trouble with her jutsus, but I know she'll be fine. Sasuke is out on Taka business, as usual.

I'm just gonna cut right to the chase. I can't hold it in anymore. Too many years have passed.

I understand you don't love me anymore. But I know we could have been, a thing. And what really sucks, is that that never happened.

You know, Naruto, maybe in another universe, you and me could be something more. Something extraordinary. We could have gotten the ending we deserved.

Sasuke wouldn't have gotten in the way, and Hinata wouldn't have stolen your heart.

Goodness, here I am complaining about how I screwed up and want to change it. But can't you envision it?

You would be your old idiot self, getting injured always, you Baka, and eventually would get fully bandaged.

I would spend days at the hospital just healing you. And you would make me feed you Ichiraku's, only Ichiraku's, ramen. I'd pretend I hated it, but secretly love it.

Years full of regret have gone by knowing this all could have happened, Naruto.

You just found me in the wrong universe.'

Edited by Paul Blowfish, 22 November 2014 - 05:12 PM.

rsz_photo_1_zps7fb3fb6d.jpg

do you wanna build a snowman?  
{ i would love to meet you! }

#2 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:57 PM

That ending though, its a thing of beauty. You really did an amazing job on this, major kudos. If this is indeed how Sakura feels Naruto will be her biggest "What if" Most people have them in their lives. There's usually that one person that is perfect for you, the one that finishes your sentences and treats you like royalty. It's apparent that they like you, and you know that you like them as well, but something happens. Either they move away before you can confess or neither of you muster the courage to share your feelings. Time goes by and you both start your own families, but that "What if" thought will forever be in your mind.

This happened to me with one of my best friends. He was everything I wanted-in a boyfriend, we were both artists and we completed each other so perfectly, but he never made a move, nor did I. Then I met my husband, and my friend loathed him, and my husband in turn hated my friend. This went on for the last two years of high school. Then he left for college I was single, my hubby and I hit a wall in our relationship and we agreed to take a break, if things were indeed meant to be we'd know it. During this time I dated my friend who was thrilled to see that I was available. He had also broken up with his girlfriend as well so we were both their for each other. Deep down we knew we were using one another but we were honest with each other about it, and we were both on the same page. Our relationship wasn't official, and we were both ok with that.

Most of our relationship was long distance since he was already in college, but we made up for it when we saw each other. Then out of nowhere my husband and I got back together, and I kid you not, his girlfriend got back together with him too. I remember chatting with him on AIM and we told one an other the news. Since we were never really boyfriend and girlfriend we just kinda thanked one another for everything and we moved on, or at least I thought we both did. He got married with his girlfriend and they had a son. I didn't hear from him in years until one day when I got an email from him, its contents were like this letter that you wrote.

He was having problems with his marriage and he told me that I'm the one that got away. He told me that when his girlfriend got back with him he was a little apprehensive, but once I told him that I together with my hubby he bit the bullet, and he never told me that he still loved me. He went on to tell me that he made so many mistakes, marrying his girlfriend was the worst one, but, he loved his son, and he would do it all over again if it meant making sure he'd have him. That comment really broke my heart. He was such an amazing man, and friend, and knowing he was in a loveless marriage was horrible. I was there for him as a friend and I helped him get over it, that was almost 6 years ago, now I have my boys. We still talk often and the hatred that he felt for my husband is gone, as is my husbands feelings towards him. His marriage is doing much better now and he's happy. However that email I got from him years ago was from his heart and it does hurt knowing how he really felt about me, but it wasn't meant to be. I moved on, I'm happy, and I fall more in love with my husband with each passing day, but its just like you said, my friend just found me in the wrong universe.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:32 PM

I know how that feels too. But it also seems fitting in the long run how this all turned out, since it is a sweet story, considering it feels as if Naruto isn't happy in his marriage to Hinata.

#4 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'D curse myself if I say I didn't get emotional and cry. So many feels...so many emotions. If only....darn...I am crying...again! In another universe....Why...Kishimoto? WHY THE kitten DID YOU DO THIS!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU! DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND NARUTO!!!! HOW COULD YOU...YOU BASTARD!!!!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#5 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

That ending though, its a thing of beauty. You really did an amazing job on this, major kudos. If this is indeed how Sakura feels Naruto will be her biggest "What if" Most people have them in their lives. There's usually that one person that is perfect for you, the one that finishes your sentences and treats you like royalty. It's apparent that they like you, and you know that you like them as well, but something happens. Either they move away before you can confess or neither of you muster the courage to share your feelings. Time goes by and you both start your own families, but that "What if" thought will forever be in your mind.

This happened to me with one of my best friends. He was everything I wanted-in a boyfriend, we were both artists and we completed each other so perfectly, but he never made a move, nor did I. Then I met my husband, and my friend loathed him, and my husband in turn hated my friend. This went on for the last two years of high school. Then he left for college I was single, my hubby and I hit a wall in our relationship and we agreed to take a break, if things were indeed meant to be we'd know it. During this time I dated my friend who was thrilled to see that I was available. He had also broken up with his girlfriend as well so we were both their for each other. Deep down we knew we were using one another but we were honest with each other about it, and we were both on the same page. Our relationship wasn't official, and we were both ok with that.

Most of our relationship was long distance since he was already in college, but we made up for it when we saw each other. Then out of nowhere my husband and I got back together, and I kid you not, his girlfriend got back together with him too. I remember chatting with him on AIM and we told one an other the news. Since we were never really boyfriend and girlfriend we just kinda thanked one another for everything and we moved on, or at least I thought we both did. He got married with his girlfriend and they had a son. I didn't hear from him in years until one day when I got an email from him, its contents were like this letter that you wrote.

He was having problems with his marriage and he told me that I'm the one that got away. He told me that when his girlfriend got back with him he was a little apprehensive, but once I told him that I together with my hubby he bit the bullet, and he never told me that he still loved me. He went on to tell me that he made so many mistakes, marrying his girlfriend was the worst one, but, he loved his son, and he would do it all over again if it meant making sure he'd have him. That comment really broke my heart. He was such an amazing man, and friend, and knowing he was in a loveless marriage was horrible. I was there for him as a friend and I helped him get over it, that was almost 6 years ago, now I have my boys. We still talk often and the hatred that he felt for my husband is gone, as is my husbands feelings towards him. His marriage is doing much better now and he's happy. However that email I got from him years ago was from his heart and it does hurt knowing how he really felt about me, but it wasn't meant to be. I moved on, I'm happy, and I fall more in love with my husband with each passing day, but its just like you said, my friend just found me in the wrong universe.

Thank you for your review! I feel like it would only make sense for this to happen to Sakura. And, your story from his point of view is really depressing, it sucks that such things happen in real life.

I know how that feels too. But it also seems fitting in the long run how this all turned out, since it is a sweet story, considering it feels as if Naruto isn't happy in his marriage to Hinata.

The truth, really.

I'D curse myself if I say I didn't get emotional and cry. So many feels...so many emotions. If only....darn...I am crying...again! In another universe....Why...Kishimoto? WHY THE kitten DID YOU DO THIS!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU! DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND NARUTO!!!! HOW COULD YOU...YOU BASTARD!!!!

Is it mean to be touched cause you cried at my story? lol, yeah, Kishi flat out screwed this story at 699-700, all that NS build-up, from the girlfriend comment from Naruto's DEAD DAD, forehead scene,and so many more all for nothing.

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:37 PM

The truth, really.

No kidding, Paul. :) Be sure to check out my fanfic when you get the chance! I'm about to put up the first actual chapter!

#7 Paul Blowfish

Paul Blowfish

Kirsten

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:37 AM

No kidding, Paul. :) Be sure to check out my fanfic when you get the chance! I'm about to put up the first actual chapter!

You can go ahead and call me Kirsten. :) And I totally will!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users