#361 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:24 AM

I'll add in something else too, I think that both Naruto and Sakura balance each other out, you know Earth and Heaven, without the two of them, neither one of them would be the same, they'd be totally different.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#362 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jul 21 2010, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Becaue... It adds the fluff(?) TT^TT LOL, i'm not even into Romance, but NaruSaku is my one and only exception XD

Yes this explains your signature very much ShippudenGirl. fu.png

#363 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jul 22 2010, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

took the words right out of my mouth happy.gif

#364 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jul 22 2010, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Xabsol @ Jul 22 2010, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
took the words right out of my mouth happy.gif

Oh... GAH DAAMMMITCHH! rawr.gif >P LMAO! Well- Well.... Pff- I don't have to listen to you! fu.png

#365 Janie Phuong

Janie Phuong

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:45 AM

1. They love each other.
2. Boo hoo, they ARE awesome couple.
3. Naruto only loves Sakura, not Hinata.
4. Minato and Kushina looks soooo like Naruto and Sakura.
5. Hate Hinata, she can be with anyone but Naruto, Sai, Shikamaru.

Edited by Janie Phuong, 29 July 2010 - 05:46 AM.

#366 holy_demon

holy_demon

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:48 AM

at one point, I either hate them or like them both. Their personalities match so perfectly that I paired them up, even when I hated them in pre-shippuden

Besides, I'm a sucker for childhood friend's romance. Naruto and Sakura pretty much grew up together.

#367 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 23 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I already said why I like the couple, but I will reiterate.

NaruSaku reminds me of someone I used to love because she looked just like Sakura only with brown hair and purple eyes. I was always like Naruto. Kind of a knuckle head, but always caring and ready to risk my life for anyone I cared about.

When I feel in love with her, I soon fell in love with NaruSaku pairing and wished they would get together.

Sadly, me and the one I love never did get together, but I hope one day we can despite her being with someone else and me watching from the sidelines for 3 years. I was hoping that of Sakura loved Naruto and they got together, then I knew I had hope for me and her, but if she doesn;t and Naruto ends up with Hinata, then I decided that I would give up my pursuit.

I know it is a little strange and I should leave my love to chance like that, but maybe I take it as a sign that things could happen for me just like in the stories I read.

I'm just like you
it's crazy
i would never think i find someone with the same silly idea as me !
I'm exactly like Naruto
I'm just a carbon copy
I'm in love with someone that really ressemble Sakura in his mind
I, too, placed my hopes on Naruto and Sakura like a transfer of my story
it's weird i know...
we're the same

I also like Naruto and Sakura because i'm totally in love with Naruto
I would like to find someone like him in this crazy world
never giving up is really important
Naruto is really special
there is an chemistry between him and Sakura
And i think they deserve to be together

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#368 Kiiba

Kiiba

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:25 AM

To start off with, I'm only up to like 180 anime wise so I'll only be writing about those episodes so far. =)

WARNING: I like to write.....a lot. So this might be WAAAAAAY longer than its supposed to be! tongue.gif

Well, to start off with, when I 'first' watched Naruto I like SasuSaku... *GASPETH*. But don't worry, I was twelve then and thought Sauske was midly attractive for an anime dude.....( I have seen the light now thankfully). But yeah, I watched episodes Saturday morning and I loved the show.
And then I stopped watching it. Fastforward like five years later and I start rewatching it during the summer because I see an episode on the TV while I'm flipping channels and I remember the show and get interested in it again.

Now, we all know at the beginning two main facts that can't even be argued or dissected becasue I hold them to be Truths.

1.) Naruto is in love with Sakura.
2.) Sakura wants nothing to so with him.

Sakura to me was vain in the beginning...She was also like so many teeny-boppers who are obsessed with those 'mysterious guys' *coughEdwardCullencough* and so they want to change the mysterious guy and they dont see the big picture. Aka the other guy who would be a million times better for the teeny-bopper if given the chance to prove it to the teeny-booper (Did this make sense? tongue.gif )

Throught the first couple of episodes you see them growing a teensy bit close. Friendshipy could be the word.....Fastforward to the Chunnin exams, fastforward to the semi-final third exam, fastforward to the part where NARUTO's VOICE helps Sakura get out of the mind possesion jutsu and that's the EXACT moment when I started shipping NaruSaku 100%. HIS voice got her out of it. I dont remember what she said to help validate what happened but still, I believe that him getting her out of the mind jutsu is a symbol or foreshadowing.

^^^^ Back to sanity now. Re-read that and it makes no sense.....lol

Why else do I like them? Well, I like that Naruto saved Sakura from Gaara and Sauske's said that Naruto was the one to save her and Sakura smiled at Naruto. Or in that one episode where Naruto almost kissed Sakura and she hit (?) him but he was only trying to give her CPR. Or the fact that Naruto is willing to get stabbed in the back to protect her. The little things make me love them.

So, yeah.....That's it. Hopefully some of this makes sense! tongue.gif

#369 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Hinano @ Feb 4 2006, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought they made a good pair the day I read ch. 3 of the manga (before I even saw the anime).
Before I was into Naruto everyone was like sasusaku but when I tried to find material regarding their relationship I was like....wtf he doesnt even like her XD...so after seeing the anime im like "why dont anyone like sakunaru??" O.o

hmm when i saw naruto i didnt even think of pairings :o (ignorance is bliss) but when i actually thought of love in naruto. i first said that sasuke seems cool for sakura. and naruto gets no one...(i didnt notice hinata liked naruto at first sweatdrop.gif) but then after the gaara arc i thought naruto deserves sakura for the heroic things hes done for her yes.gif and those heroic things kept growing biggrin.gif and i just love when the guy loves the girl straight out. biggrin.gif (its funny that i never thought of Hinata more than a character like Lee when i was younger.) and i hate fangirls. biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#370 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:25 PM

I like them for a variety of reasons.

First, on a purely shallow level, I think they look good together. I enjoy the very bright colors associated with the pairing, it gives a feeling of warmth.

Looking at the pairing with real life standards, I also think it makes sense. Often relationships need some effort to work, it's very rare when love based on irrational passion becomes a solid relationship that can stand the test of time. NaruSaku can build on a rather strong friendship, that's why I think they have the best foundation for a future relationship among all the would be canon pairings in Naruto.

Storywise, it makes sense too. As this is the story of Naruto, it's logical that his love life would parallel everything else: I mean that nothing comes easily to him. NaruSaku fits perfectly with that, while other pairings don't. Sakura is also supposed to represent human weakness, and the way Kishimoto portrays and talks about her love for Sasuke, I can't help but think it's something she's supposed to outgrow.

Finally, I think it's a good relationship, for both characters. Of course it'd make Naruto happy, but I'm tired of that argument saying it'd be so negative for Sakura. Anyone reading the manga can see which guy makes her cry, and which guy makes her smile.

#371 Paranoid.Princess

Paranoid.Princess

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:25 AM

1. Because They are best friends and know each other better than any one else.
2. They have great chemistry. th_glomp.gif
3. They both are the only ones who understand the pain of losing Sasuke. ("I'll be your shoulder to cry on" is so cool!!)
And also, in NaruHina, Naruto's personality overshadows Hinata too much and Sasuke treats Sakura like garbage. Come on, she deserves respect!! (I bet she can break that pretty boy face of his and put it back together without blinking an eyelash)

#372 AmrikandesiNS

AmrikandesiNS

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:25 AM

1. They look great together
2. Sakura is the only one that can handle Naruto
3. They actually work together unlike the other pairings
4. They actually have development between the whole manga
5. I can acutally see them in the future as a family
6. Some of Kishi's major inspirations came from DBZ. Naruto resembles Goku in personality, even dresses somewhat like him, why not fall in love with someone who is just like Goku's wife? ChiChi= Sakura, but the latter is waaaaay better looking.

There's just too many reasons that other in this thread have already said, BTW i'm new!

#373 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

It's the only logical pairing in the manga and the only pairing Kishi has given a lot of development since the beginning period. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#374 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:32 PM

I aways liked their interactions, they were the most dinamic couple in the manga, while naruto and Hinata relationship looked awkward in praticaly every aspect, I knew it wouldn't work out, and for Sasuke and Sakura, well, he aways mistreated her, never treated her with real respect, apart from the goodbye scene. But with Naruto and Sakura, they aways are understanding with one another, having mutual respect and caring. Well, I'm also a sucker for tsundere relationships, and since Sakura have some of this traits, it made me like the couple even more.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#375 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:57 PM

1. Because they look so great together. ^^
2. Naruto has real feelings for Sakura, and it looks like Sakura is getting more feelings for Naruto.
3. NaruHina and SasuSaku are so awful.
4. NaruSaku will probably be canon(I think).

Those are mine reasons, I think. biggrin.gif

(Lol, I'm not good at English ^^')

#376 Kasai

Kasai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Many things intrigue me

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:42 AM

i would say the reason why we like naruto x sakura is because of naruto's devotion to her
Kasai Takara Kazunari

What can I say it intrigues me......

"Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will land among the stars..."
- unknown

#377 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

1) Development

2) already caring/supporting relationship

3) they look good together => future best medic-nin / future Hokage (lame excuse but an excuse none the less)

4) Sakura has seen him grow from zero to hero.

5) Sakura reminds me of someone I know

6) Sakura looked so cute in chapter 1 of shippuuden after asking Naruto if she had changed

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#378 Sky Zephyrus

Sky Zephyrus

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:11 PM

Because they are Natural smile.gif

Natural affection, natural compliment, natural bonding, natural attraction, natural respect, natural development...Everything about NaruSaku is natural. Sakura doesn't have to pretend to be someone else with Naruto, Naruto becomes her anchor to many situation, Sakura keeps Naruto in check, Naruto cares about Sakura; more than his dream to be a Hokage. Besides, their romance is not done by instant and like in the real life, a romance must be slowly mold to be a good one. So did NaruSaku.

There's a good quote picturing NaruSaku:

One can't gain without losing.
One can't love without hating.
One can't heal without hurting.
One can't learn without being stupid.
One can't redeem without making mistakes.
One can't get the hold of reality being disillusioned
One can't feel comfort without pain.
That's the circle of life.

Edited by Sky Zephyrus, 08 March 2011 - 12:12 PM.

One can't gain without losing
One can't love without hating
One can't heal without hurting
One can't learn without being stupid
One can't redeem without making mistakes
One can't get the hold of reality being disillusioned
One can't feel comfort without pain
That's the circle of life

#379 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (Janie Phuong @ Jul 29 2010, 02:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. They love each other.
2. Boo hoo, they ARE awesome couple.
3. Naruto only loves Sakura, not Hinata.
4. Minato and Kushina looks soooo like Naruto and Sakura.
5. Hate Hinata, she can be with anyone but Naruto, Sai, Shikamaru.

Agree with all 4 of the reasons except 5. 5 sounds a little harsh. Not to be mean about it, but it does.

1. Naruto has always cared for Sakura (Part 1 and 2)
2.They cheer each other on during chunin exams.
3. They are the odd ones. (Well, Sakura but you get my point.)
4. Kushina even said to Naruto to find someone to love. (I think that is in Manga, I'm not sure completetly.)

Someone help with my fourth one

#380 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:14 PM

1. development
2. naruto is devoted to sakura
3. sakura cares for naruto more than anyone else
4. they both try to protect each other
5. º 3º they look so happy together (and i love a happy couple biggrin.gif)
6. its the most realistic.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users