• This topic is locked This topic is locked
418 replies to this topic

#81 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:22 AM

So, is naruto ending with everybody stripped of chakra and start living as normal humans?

I think Naruto will still live with chakra... He's a ninja and he needed chakra to came back to life, in other words, he can't live as normal humans, so I think Obito will transfer the kyuubi to Naruto

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#82 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

We'll this was the climax chapter, obitos redemption. This was a nice one. I didn't expect obito to be able to stand but guess the theory if black zetsu losing control was somewhat real.

Well now obito understands and has a different resolve. So it seems narutos recovery is still yang kurama. This was a good drama chapter, lots of events laid out and slowly saying more information about the sage as it came, Madara called obito the savior or himself so everything that happened would be a fulfillment of his own, but when obito saw Madara say he built the path but had obito lead, that was the difference between him and naruto. Naruto lead the untold path himself, not like Madara who designed it and let someone else follow.

I was surprised minato had a sage mode as well, guess again like father like son. Not really going to make an issue of that. The attack in Madara was a shocker though, minato has no arms, unless the left one does regenerate if Madara didn't use a creation/destruction technique I wonder how yin kurama could be transferred back. That final part though where it seems like obito is going to just hand over yin kurama, I like how when he struck Madara in the chest, he was able to form his own staff, being the former ten tails host like any other jinchurki, he has some of its former powers. In this chapter I did find it interesting to see madaras reason for it is now to deprive the world of its chakra. Basically disarm the world of it. But this chapter was good because it was obito going no no no, enough of this kitten Madara, just enough, no more op bs give us a moment to do something else.

That ending though, sakura hearing the word promise to rin, that's something that may be attainable of a sakura rin parallel in the future if obito interacts with her. As for Madara, it seems like while he could just devastate obito in one blow, obito made it clear he isn't going to just let Madara walk all over him and his recent strike, it could have targeted the artificial clone of hashirama in his chest to remove the healing factor.

Well this was a nice chapter, obito is up and minato is armless, I wonder what will become of the pots though or if things go forward at this point, maybe it could be left as a humorous moment. So now we just need to see, though obito is up what can he do against Madara since he just openly declared he would stand against him? Obito does still have some ruminant power from being the ten tails host but could it possibly hold out against Madara? Would his control of black zetsu give minato the group a chance to take yin kurama out if black zetsu since they cannot kill him yet for the sole purpose of yin kurama? What about Sasuke? Since this was the climax, I feel next week we will jump to Sasuke and see what his situation is. Ho boy it's going to be a hellish chapter if things come to Sasuke. Would be neat if Kishi put a serious reference to 666 satan next chapter.

While nothing pairing oriented, I think we may be in the clear of this sakura sacrifice herself for naruto junk, more like its obito doing it but the yin kurama retrieval situation is more realistic now. Just the former wonders me, if obito is still left alive a but after naruto and Sasuke go to fight Madara, would sakura ask about the promise he made long ago? I mean it's given that sakura could try to keep him alive but this one has me curious as unlikely as it sounds.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#83 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

To me it seemed more like a shocked and sad expression for the fact that Minato was owned by Madara, and lost his last arm.

Maybe I'm wrong and Kishi wanted to express something like you said, but IMO it was something more "immediate".

I know ^^

I think I just wanted her to talk more ^^

Well maybe it's both as you see the panel after her reaction is focused on Obito stretching his hand toward Madara so yeah i think that's the case.

Yes i understand perfectly  we all want that but honestly now was not the time for that she can't afford that she has to remain focus or Naruto's dead .

That was an interesting chapter. Loved Sakura's reactions. an Interesting talk between Madara and Obito and more info of the Sage and Madara's plans. Nice to see Obito stand up for himself. Minato with SM didn't see that coming.

Where was it foreshadowed?

Pain arc when Naruto arrived in SM with the picture of Jiraiya and Minato behind him and Pa comments on how Naruto surpassed those that came before him  (Ch 430 , Page 17,18  ) .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#84 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

@jake

sorry, I mistake sealing jutsu with handseal. but I think it still need a sealing process.

#85 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

So most probabily will be Obito the one who will save Naruto by seal the yin kurama into him... I just wonder the purpose of Sakura panel in the last page. What are you saying kishi? I have also a doubt about if Sakura did see those reminiscences from Obito...

Edited by 六道仙人, 19 February 2014 - 11:31 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#86 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:32 AM

I don't know, I'm just trying to guess.

Maybe Kishi didn't bother to highlight the sealing because he knew he wouldn't made it complete and BZ would stole Yin Kurama.

The focus was on BZ, not on the sealing.

You see what I mean ?

So what was the point of Minato talking about that jutsu with the long goofy name he was going to use but never did before he lost his arm? Why did Kishi bother to do so if Minato wasn't going to be able to use it?

To me it's obvious Minato was doing the same sealing jutsu that he did on Naruto when he was a baby.

But Kishi didn't bother to explain more because the focus was elsewere.

I think it's also because of that that he didn't drew Sakura doing mouth to mouth to Naruto again.

If Minato was using the Eight Trigram Sealing Style where was the throne, when he originally sealed Yang Kurama in Naruto he summoned this.

Another thing is the actual sealing of Kurama was never shown, Kushina's flashback ended as Minato began sealing her chakra into Naruto.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#87 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

Well maybe it's both as you see the panel after her reaction is focused on Obito stretching his hand toward Madara so yeah i think that's the case.

Yes i understand perfectly  we all want that but honestly now was not the time for that she can't afford that she has to remain focus or Naruto's dead .

Pain arc when Naruto arrived in SM with the picture of Jiraiya and Minato behind him and Pa comments on how Naruto surpassed those that came before him  (Ch 430 , Page 17,18  ) .

Minato did have a contract with the frogs, it makes sense at least.

#88 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

Am i the only one who think this is funny?
http://i995.mangarea...uto-4804307.jpg
I mean is she really going to spend the whole fight with her hand holding Naruto's heart.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 19 February 2014 - 11:41 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#89 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

So what was the point of Minato talking about that jutsu with the long goofy name he was going to use but never did before he lost his arm? Why did Kishi bother to do so if Minato wasn't going to be able to use it?

If Minato was using the Eight Trigram Sealing Style where was the throne, when he originally sealed Yang Kurama in Naruto he summoned this.

Another thing is the actual sealing of Kurama was never shown, Kushina's flashback ended as Minato began sealing her chakra into Naruto.

Which jutsu with a long goofy name are you talking about ?

I'm not sure if I understand well what you mean.

My point was this :

"I don't know, I'm just trying to guess.

Maybe Kishi didn't bother to highlight the sealing because he knew he wouldn't made it complete and BZ would stole Yin Kurama.

The focus was on BZ, not on the sealing.

You see what I mean ?"

I was talking about storytelling aspects on Kishimoto's side.

If you're talking about "that" jutsu Minato talked about a while ago (i don't remember everything well about this), then I didn't talked about it at all.

So I don't understand what did you want to say to me about what I said ?

------------------

About the sealing style I don't know.

To me it's kind of implied that he used the same as he used when Naruto was still a baby.

I don't know about the throne, i didn't think of it at all.

Maybe it's some inconsistency ?

Maybe we'll have a explanation next chapter.

But Minato will not be able to seal Yin Kurama without any arm...

Someone talked about Obito to seal Yin Kurama inside Naruto but... Obito do not know any sealing technique IMO.

To me it should be Minato or Kakashi. Kakashi knows some sealing tech.

Or Obito will send it back to Naruto with something we don't know...

Edited by Otaru, 19 February 2014 - 11:57 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#90 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

OOOOO , Obito is a good guy =)

Rin/Sakura ftw

40283620121415711s.jpg

#91 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

Am i the only one who think this is funny?
http://i995.mangarea...uto-4804307.jpg
I mean is she really going to spend the whole fight with her hand holding Naruto's heart.

Why not? she's had his hart since chapter 3.

Which jutsu with a long goofy name are you talking about ?

I'm not sure if I understand well what you mean.

This Jutsu.

About the sealing style I don't know.

To me it's kind of implied that he used the same as he used when Naruto was still a baby.

I don't know about the throne, i didn't think of it at all.

Maybe it's some inconsistency ?

Maybe we'll have a explanation next chapter.

Or maybe it's not a Jutsu.

But Minato will not be able to seal Yin Kurama without any arm...

It would be kinda hard considering that he doesn't have it anymore.

Someone talked about Obito to seal Yin Kurama inside Naruto but... Obito do not know any sealing technique IMO.

To me it should be Minato or Kakashi. Kakashi knows some sealing tech.

Obito was part of the sealing process while the Akatsuki were hunting Biju.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#92 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

I'm the only one that started to think about the Arishok from Dragon age when Madara made his speech? They are all about society having no order or goal because of the freedom they are granted, and they also believe that there will aways be chaos as long as people are not tied to an strict leadership.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#93 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:20 PM

This Jutsu.

Or maybe it's not a Jutsu.

It would be kinda hard considering that he doesn't have it anymore.

Obito was part of the sealing process while the Akatsuki were hunting Biju.

This jutsu OK I see but my point was something else, as I said in my previous post.

Minato doesn't have Yin Kurama anymore, that I know ^^ but they will gain it back. And then someone will need to seal it into Naruto. I still think Minato will play a role in it, because he must makes up for his mistakes.

But the question is "how" ? Because now, he doesn't have any arm.

So maybe he can do it without arm, but really I don't see what Kishi could imagine here ?

Or maybe he will teach Sakura,.. but I think how much I would like that, it's also not likely to happen...

But it just could be Kakashi... If it's Kakashi, it will be a little sad that Minato will not save his son.

And it could be Obito but I think he don't know sealing tech.

It's true he was part of the Akatsuki back then, you're right.

But it seems to me we never saw him actually doing a sealing tech or am I wrong ?

I can't remember that.

Edited by Otaru, 19 February 2014 - 12:22 PM.

#94 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

I noticed that too, I am just going to go a make a prediction that Kaguya had the yin seal and its more important than just healing. 

Hmm...idk..bcuz how can you even relate yin seal to kaguya? If it does, she should have been shown to have yin seal from the start or something..but, then again...anything could happen..

Ps: I know ur feeling..man..there must be something that might foreshadow sakura development aka powerup through this theory...because my sakura's powerup sense is tingling...seriously man...
2ivn2tv.jpg

#95 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:40 PM

I would like Sakura to have a power up too. I mean, really. But I think this "Kaguya-thing" is too much related on the prophecy idea.

IMO, it revolves much around Naruto.

I don't think Sakura will be a part of the prophecy theme in this manga, because Sakura is supposed to be a "normal" girl since the beginning.

Maybe I didn't understand well what you wanted to say ?

Why would she have the same powers as Kaguya ?

On top of that, Kaguya is actually getting a "not-good" vibe.

It's like Eve who have eaten the apple in paradise, and doomed all humans.

Because of that, many men consider Eve like almost evil, and associate women to something bad, something that drives men in badness.

Kishi's version of Kaguya's legend is very similar.

We have a woman who have eaten a fruit and doomed humanity because she released a lot of power that humans would not use for doing good.

Hagoromo tried but humans are greed, so ninjas were born and wars begin.

About Kaguya, on wikipedia I found this :

It tells the story of a mysterious girl called Kaguya-hime, found as a baby in a shiny green cut bamboo.
She said to come from Tsuki no Miyako (月 の 都? "The capital of the moon") and she has strange hair "shining like gold."

The hair color makes me think about Naruto ^^

Heroes and often seen as blond in Japan also, because it's a really strange color for them.

Kaguya-Hime means Shiny Princess.

In the original legend, Kaguya drank an elixir of immortality before leaving Earth to go back to the Moon, her real kingdom. Kaguya is also in Sailor Moon.

Her son's name, in Kishi's story, means also something in actual Japan:

"hagoromo" 羽衣 means "dress of feathers".

In the original legend, when Kaguya left Earth to go back to the Moon, she was wearing an hagoromo.

And I don't know if it's relevant about Kaguya but on Narutowiki I found this

The Kaguya Clan (かぐ や 一族, Kaguya Ichizoku) is an extinct clan whose sole representative Kimimaro was still alive. This clan possessed a Kekkei genkai to control the growth of bone in the body. This allowed to use their bones to fight and even change bone weapons such as sword arm or spine whip. In addition, their skeletons was much stronger than a normal human being due to the fact that they could control the level of calcium in their bones. So they were cut to the fight. But unlike the Uchiha Clan, the clan Kaguya Kekkei genkai was granted to certain individuals as Kimimaro whose power even frightened the other members of the warrior clan, characteristics that decide whether or not to possess Kaguya Kekkei genkai remain unknown.

Edited by Otaru, 19 February 2014 - 01:03 PM.

#96 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

Kishi surely does take a lot of ideas from ancient Japanese mythology.

Hagoromo-Most likely coming from the Hagoromo legend. Hagoromo legend is a story of a celestial maiden that came down on earth from the moon using the feathers of a swan.

Princess Kaguya-From The tales of Taketori which is derived from the Hagoromo legend. Princess Kaguya is a beautiful princess sent to earth because of her crimes when she was in the moon, stealing the medicine of immortality. It is also said that maybe Princess Kaguya is the same as Konohana no Sakuya hime (the cherry blossom goddess). By the way, the word Sakura is said to be derived from Konohana no Sakuya hime. Konohana no Sakuya hime was used to indicate "the goddess that is beautiful as much as when that flower on the tree blooms".

I can't say that my above explanation regarding mythology is 100% accurate as I am no history major. It might be better to look up in the books in the library for a more reliable source.

On another note I laughed at some of the comments in the Japanese forum regarding this chapter.
"Sakura-chan your hands has stopped moving! Don't forget about the mouth to mouth too!"

"Sakura chan it's not time to get surprised. Continue with your CPR dattebayo!"

Oh some guys..... I understand them too!

Edit: Someone seems to have already beaten me to the explanation of Kaguya hime. I surely hope it has nothing to do with Sakura. Naruto is most likely SO6P reincarnated. Wouldn't want Sakura to be the reincarnation of his mother, do we?

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 19 February 2014 - 12:55 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#97 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

It is an interesting turn of events that the one guy they all had to defeat just a few chapters ago is now the only hope for the time being. As Obito was the ten tails jinchurki but an imperfect one, using a porition of the 8 tails, sub for kurama, and a sharigan and rinnegan, like any former jinchurki he retains some power and abilities of the former. This is why that black substance became a staff. The same stuff he used before last year to make the 4-unknown element shirken he used on hiruzen, the stuff that made it take a long time to reform, Obito formed that staff. So incidently, Obito may as long as he lives and can stand, be able to only push madara back but not outright kill him. Really for those thinking Obito would join madara again, espcially after what he forced obito to do, anyone was able to see his betrayl against madara coming. Now with the current situaiton it really does make me happy to see black zetsu going from lol yoink, hey minato guess what I got! to okay obito don't do anything stupid, come on madara help me out here I'm stuck against MY WILL now!"

Really this chapter was about hope, really the pot theory did make sense but if the situaiton is keen on the recovery now, then yin kurama is still the answer, I doubt kishi would cause a backdraft effect again by making madara stomp obito into nothing espcially when the next event may be a small counter. As for the pots themselves, I don't see madara just being sealed in there, I see him being killed but the pots themselves, maybe a temporary seal madara away option still exists if obito got battered but had enough control to make black zetsu lose yin kurama and give it back to naruto. Obito should most likely get his last action in reviving naruto I mean I was right about this, he was going to defy madara is someway, now he is in the process of doing it. Guess the sakura should sacrifice herself thing can be laid to rest, I mean for the sake of the manga and pacing, I doubt kishi would bring in another event in which we thought naruto would be healed only to have a second yoink event. As for Sasuke, well the mystery man may be reserved till the end of the volume. we have chapter 9 next week and the final chapter of the volume on the 5th, around there, unless a break or so occurs after next week. Sasuke's situation isn't as dire though when you look at it I mean naruto's case is unique as a jinchurki he needs to be healed in a different way, not to mention obito was involved in the situation as well so naruto's situaiton had much more focus considering it involved him, sakura, gaara, minato, kakashi, obito, and madara. Sasuke's deal is just him, tobirama, the mystery man, and taka. Things should be good though. But now I really have a curiosity in that is kishi actually going to invoke some relation between sakura and rin? I mean I can understand a situaiton in which naruto sees obito revived him but obito isnt dead yet so naruto asks sakura to keep him alive and this gives an interaction no one antipated, I mean it was more likely during the event when naruto learned of rin and obito's past, yet this would be interesting, the panel of sakura reacting to obito when he mentioned a promise, may we get another generation xerox link between naruto/sakura and obito/rin at last like we did with minato/kushina? This is a climax chapter thats brought some relief but also just what happens next now that Obito punctured Madara's chest? I mean if Obito as least destroyed the hashirama clone, this would make him lose his healing power so now he is actually beatable or more vulnerable.

Another deal is, as for naruto's recovery, is anyone suspecting it to be obito now or minato again, just needing to see if his left arm actually regenerates I mena in all fairness, we didn't see enough action this chapter to make a full judgement, madara used that staff but its just hitting his arm off so there isnt any full notion if minato is now armless for good or just temporarily down like hiruzen was.

#98 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

could Yamanaka clan have a strong relevance to the SO6P? They could communicate without talking right?
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#99 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Kishi surely does take a lot of ideas from ancient Japanese mythology.

Hagoromo-Most likely coming from the Hagoromo legend. Hagoromo legend is a story of a celestial maiden that came down on earth from the moon using the feathers of a swan.

Princess Kaguya-From The tales of Taketori which is derived from the Hagoromo legend. Princess Kaguya is a beautiful princess sent to earth because of her crimes when she was in the moon, stealing the medicine of immortality. It is also said that maybe Princess Kaguya is the same as Konohana no Sakuya hime (the cherry blossom goddess). By the way, the word Sakura is said to be derived from Konohana no Sakuya hime. Konohana no Sakuya hime was used to indicate "the goddess that is beautiful as much as when that flower on the tree blooms".

I can't say that my above explanation regarding mythology is 100% accurate as I am no history major. It might be better to look up in the books in the library for a more reliable source.

On another note I laughed at some of the comments in the Japanese forum regarding this chapter.
"Sakura-chan your hands has stopped moving! Don't forget about the mouth to mouth too!"

"Sakura chan it's not time to get surprised. Continue with your CPR dattebayo!"

Oh some guys..... I understand them too!

Edit: Someone seems to have already beaten me to the explanation of Kaguya hime. I surely hope it has nothing to do with Sakura. Naruto is most likely SO6P reincarnated. Wouldn't want Sakura to be the reincarnation of his mother, do we?

Ah it completes well what I've found.

The bolded part is really interesting. It links more Naruto and Sakura together if it's true ^^

Although, it seems to be a different story :

Konohanasakuya-hime, (木之花開耶姫, 木花咲耶姫 or 木花開耶姫, Konohananosakuya-hime), in Japanese mythology, is the blossom-princess and symbol of delicate earthly life. She is the daughter of the mountain god Ohoyamatsumi.[1] She is often considered an avatar of Japanese life, especially since her symbol is the sakura (cherry blossom). Kono-hana is also the goddess of Mount Fuji and all volcanoes.

Kono-hana is the wife of the god Ninigi. She met him on the seashore and they fell in love; Ninigi asked Oho-Yama, the father of Kono-hana for her hand in marriage. Oho-Yama proposed his older daughter, Iwa-Naga, instead, but Ninigi had his heart set on Kono-hana. Oho-Yama reluctantly agreed and Ninigi and Ko-no-hana married. Because Ninigi refused Iwa-Naga, the rock-princess, human lives are said to be short and fleeting, like the sakura blossoms, instead of enduring and long lasting, like stones.

Kono-hana became pregnant in just one night, causing suspicion in Ninigi. He wondered if this was the child of another kami. Kono-hana was enraged at Ninigi's accusation and entered a doorless hut, which she then set fire to, declaring that the child would not be hurt if it were truly the offspring of Ninigi. Inside the hut, Ko-no-hana had three sons, Hoderi, Hosuseri and Hoori.[2][3]

Shrines have been built on Mount Fuji for Konohanasakuya-hime. It is believed that she will keep Mount Fuji from erupting,[4] but shrines to her at Kirishima have been repeatedly destroyed by volcanic eruptions.

I feel the same as those japanese fans also LOL

could Yamanaka clan have a strong relevance to the SO6P? They could communicate without talking right?

I swear, I thought about Yamanaka clan too when Madara explains about communicate without talking ^^

But I think it's more about a connection like Naruto did with Kyuubi's chakra right ?

Edited by Otaru, 19 February 2014 - 01:21 PM.

#100 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

The reason i think Sakura might have something to do with Kaguya is because of this immortality aspect. Also there is that drawing with her similar to the shinigami god who has a knife in his mouth, same as Sakura was drawn in one of the covers. I'd write more about it but i am on mobile, damn.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users