• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#21 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

Everyone seems to be really hyped for the PS4 and all that, so for those who actually care, here's the Nintendo Direct that was live streamed just recently:

JA2DBzd.png

#22 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

They didn't price cut it.

Wow.

Though it would be really tough to do so when it has already posted record losses. The gamepad is the biggest obstacle in terms of pricing. They rather not take any more losses on the console, and will wait and see if Mario can put it on its back. Third Party support is nonexistent and they might not even have Call of Duty. Not that I care, but Call Of Duty is the biggest selling gaming franchise and its a must to have that available for casuals. Even the Wii had their versions of Call of Duty.

Mario 3D World looks fantastic, if only too safe of a bet. They are expanding upon the 3DS title it seems. Which is fine, that game is the best on 3DS and perhaps my favorite handheld game in the past decade. But they aren't making a change like they did with super mario sunshine or mario galaxy. I might be just being bitter because I love Mario Galaxy and wanted another one.

No new Zelda T_T man. I love windwaker so I guess, we'll make do with that for a while. Still, they could have at least teased it.

Smash delivered though, Megaman is a perfect addition. I will own both WiiU and 3DS version.

It was a decent direct, they should get back to a regular conference. These Nintendo directs do nothing to attract people outside the hardcore nintendo gamer demographic. The games are still too far apart in release date as well.

\

#23 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

E3 this year really wants us to empty our wallets okay FINE SONY AND NINTENDO TAKE MY MONEY! :woot:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#24 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

And here everyone thought that nintendo was going to come up empty handed.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#25 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Daayuum, it isn't even a contest...it's a straight up blow out -

https://www.facebook...31317646&rest=1

#26 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...source=facebook  KHIII coming to M$ as well.  M$ needs all the help they can get.... XD

#27 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...source=facebook  KHIII coming to M$ as well.  M$ needs all the help they can get.... XD

Smart move. May turn out to be one of MS's only saving graces.

#28 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:17 PM

https://www.youtube....areEnixPresents  Squenix's E3 youtube livestream.  They're showing off Saints Row 4 right now.

#29 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

Sony stabbed Microsoft with the Price of the PS4 and twisted the knife with being Used Game friendly and not Always Online. Unless Microsuck changes the XBox One lowers the Price and gets rid of all the kitten there is gonna be a Console Massacre this November.

uc.png

#30 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Daayuum, it isn't even a contest...it's a straight up blow out -

https://www.facebook...31317646&rest=1

Wow, i guess thats what happens when you try to disable to play used games on your xbox one similar thing happen to the music industry too. The government tried to pass a sopa act and it never happened when a companys do something like this or the government we really can be a pretty big threat to them.  :unsure:

#31 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

Wow, i guess thats what happens when you try to disable to play used games on your xbox one similar thing happen to the music industry too. The government tried to pass a sopa act and it never happened when a companys do something like this or the government we really can be a pretty big threat to them.  :unsure:

No this is what happens when you choose to fight" the used game market" head on. Microsoft wants the consumer spending more money on their products instead of less, they made the rules with the xbox one and now they are paying the prize. The consumer wants to pay less for games and other accessories, they want to play used games, they want to trade a game with another game from their neighbor or relatives. Sony supports the used game policy and has made a smooth move with the prize of the PS4 been lower than the xbox one. I have read so many comments from "supposed" xbox fan boys that have jumped ships to Sony because of Microsoft's bad move. Microsoft has to do something because if they don't find a way to fix this screw up it's going to cost them a lot of $$$ not to mention the large number of fans and most of them who has been loyal to Microsoft since the first xbox. It's not too late for Microsoft they still have until November to make any changes.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#32 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

No this is what happens when you choose to fight" the used game market" head on. Microsoft wants the consumer spending more money on their products instead of less, they made the rules with the xbox one and now they are paying the prize. The consumer wants to pay less for games and other accessories, they want to play used games, they want to trade a game with another game from their neighbor or relatives. Sony supports the used game policy and has made a smooth move with the prize of the PS4 been lower than the xbox one. I have read so many comments from "supposed" xbox fan boys that have jumped ships to Sony because of Microsoft's bad move. Microsoft has to do something because if they don't find a way to fix this screw up it's going to cost them a lot of $$$ not to mention the large number of fans and most of them who has been loyal to Microsoft since the first xbox. It's not too late for Microsoft they still have until November to make any changes.

oh, now i understand thank you  :thumb:

#33 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

As much as I love both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy is it too much to ask that Square Enix port DragonQuest VII for the 3DS and DragonQuest X for the Wii U over to North America

hey Nintendo I will buy a Wii U for one freakin' game (DragonQuest X) and I have never bought a Nintendo console in my life beside the various Game Boys, all you got to do is convince Square Enix to bring it to North America

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#34 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:39 AM

It won't help much considering Final Fantasy XIII still sold better on PS3 despite heavy advertisement of the 360 version. 

#35 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

The Ps4's looking pretty good right now, plus the graphics for NBA 2k14 look amazing. Gotta pre-order it as soon as possible :dance:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#36 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:56 AM

Guys look at the ps4 and xbox one reaction 

http://touchingbutts...rl-shota-san-im

The xbox one was awkward after the booing. :lol:  

Edited by rikakim94, 12 June 2013 - 03:56 AM.

#37 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:59 AM

Is there some really good reason I'm missing for Nintendo not to have had an E3 conference? Because it sounds like they announced some pretty cool things. Seriously, Microsoft kind of shat the bed so hard Nintendo could have easily slid into second place. It would have certainly helped their struggling console to basically say "here's the cool stuff we have coming for this, don't you want one?"

Jeez Nintendo, what is going ON with you?

bd5.jpg

#38 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

One of my most anticipated games for PS4!  Open World, MMO, 3rd person shooter!  It's gonna be so fun to play with my buddies....

Kinda reminds me of Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer, only modern.

The dialogue in there from the player characters are all from the players.

#39 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

Oi, something just hit me. Will either of these systems offer backwards-compatibility? Has either MS or Sony even mentioned this about either of their systems? I don't remember seeing or hearing any news on this :huh:

#40 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

Oi, something just hit me. Will either of these systems offer backwards-compatibility? Has either MS or Sony even mentioned this about either of their systems? I don't remember seeing or hearing any news on this :huh:

No, none of these systems are backward-compatibility.  They announced that in their..err, announcement conferences awhile back.  Essentially their systems aren't compatible with their predecessors, since they're using more PC-like tech.  That's how I understood it at least, I'm not a tech person.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users