#41 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:22 PM

lots of games i wished were online. starfox assault for example, had buckets of fun with that games multiplayer with friends who'd come over.

#42 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:40 PM

I like Tenkaichi games, though 2 got carried away with the story mode, much like with Storm 3 where you have a boss fight that lasts an hour. 3 was pretty cool because the way they fight is anime replica. If only online worked...

That and how Storm 3 ended seemed very fitting when it came to the War and the Naruto vs Sasuke Boss Fight at the 5 Kage Summit.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#43 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:47 PM

I never played a game from this series before. Is the story mode mandatory

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 07:03 PM

I never played a game from this series before. Is the story mode mandatory

What do you mean mandatory? If you're referring to unlockable characters, then yes. There's like 4 of them.

#45 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 07:47 PM

this scene still makes me upset ... sakura loving sasuke is torturing her? then why. maybe if kishi played this game he would see how bad he made things

Edited by totherpage95, 04 February 2016 - 12:12 AM.

#46 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:29 PM

While it does hurt me to see that scene now, I actually just laugh at how stupid that scene and I just focused on how Kate Higgins delivered that line. Honestly, I'd be surprised if you guys can't tell, but she didn't sound convincing when it came to this scene and ending before Sasuke left the village, it really felt like she didn't care what was going on, and just wanted to get it over with. Like I said before, I don't really blame her if that was the case.  

#47 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:41 PM

i can't take how bad this is

Edited by totherpage95, 03 February 2016 - 11:47 PM.

#48 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:58 PM

While it does hurt me to see that scene now, I actually just laugh at how stupid that scene and I just focused on how Kate Higgins delivered that line. Honestly, I'd be surprised if you guys can't tell, but she didn't sound convincing when it came to this scene and ending before Sasuke left the village, it really felt like she didn't care what was going on, and just wanted to get it over with. Like I said before, I don't really blame her if that was the case.  

i feel bad for her since she had to voice this ooc mess tbh

Edited by totherpage95, 03 February 2016 - 11:58 PM.

#49 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:09 AM

i feel bad for her since she had to voice this ooc mess tbh

I know right, I mean when you compare this to ending of storm 2, you can tell just how much effort Kate Higgins puts into her performance as Sakura,  

#50 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:14 AM

A6oWRv5.jpg

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:15 AM

http://sasusaku-and-...h-and-ss-moment

What do you guys think about this ?

sakura is saying 'we really picked up the wrong guy' and 'I fell the exact same way about naruto as hinata does'

Why is sakura saying this on a ss and nh moment ? it's some mistranslationc maybe ?

LOL. just seeing the the website names "sasusaku-and-naruhina-is-cannon.tumblr.com" just no ...

I'm surprise you actually dare and brave enough to set foot into hornet nest ....

this scene still makes me upset ... sakura loving sasuke is torturing her? then why 

Ugh .... old pain comes back. Desperate confession .... begging for his love ... disgusting , to think that she is once one of the best heroine i ever know suddenly turn like that ....

Edited by Yyubie, 04 February 2016 - 12:17 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#52 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:16 AM

I know right, I mean when you compare this to ending of storm 2, you can tell just how much effort Kate Higgins puts into her performance as Sakura,  

I think her best performance as Sakura(And yes it's an NS scene is this) in Episode 81 of Shippuden.

"And exactly what do you know about Naruto anyway?! Sure, Naruto’s not the brightest guy, he’s clumsy, he goofs off and he’s a birdbrain! But no one will surprise you more than him. He’s saved our butts more times than I can even count. Every time someone expects him to fail he proves them wrong. That’s who Naruto Uzumaki is!"

509356167_759751.gif?4

#53 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:17 AM

http://sasusaku-and-...h-and-ss-moment

What do you guys think about this ?

sakura is saying 'we really picked up the wrong guy' and 'I fell the exact same way about naruto as hinata does'

Why is sakura saying this on a ss and nh moment ? it's some mistranslationc maybe ?

Big who cares. Game's over. Rome fell over a year ago to the ravenous NH and SS barbarian hordes. Now we have entered a dark age for Naruto.

Though pretending that I care, that would be a NS moment. Especially when she says "We really picked the wrong guy to like" and "I feel the same way that you feel about Naruto." 

If Naruto is the "wrong guy" than why does Sakura suddenly compliment him as lifting her mood in the next quote, and if Sakura feels the same about naruto that Hinata does it can't be anything but obsessi... ahem "love"

Meh, I quit I could care less really

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#54 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:24 AM

LOL. just seeing the the website names "sasusaku-and-naruhina-is-cannon.tumblr.com" just no ...

I'm surprise you actually dare and brave enough to set foot into hornet nest ....

Ugh .... old pain comes back. Desperate confession .... begging for his love ... disgusting , to think that she is once one of the best heroine i ever know suddenly turn like that ....

the funny thing is you have to click sasusaku canon to get to the blog homepage why did kishi give this kind of fan anything

#55 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:25 AM

this scene still makes me upset ... sakura loving sasuke is torturing her? then why. maybe if kishi played this game he would see how bad he made things

Ugh. The game scene doesn't bother me that much, it's the reminder of 693 that really brings the storm clouds.

I can accept Sakura not being able to influence Sasuke that makes sense, he has never cared about her especially in part 2 therefore she has no influence over him. That much was made clear in LOI arc and in real life ppl only have as much influence on us as we decide. But for god sakes, "He hurts me but I still love him?" :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

Sigh, I'm not getting into this again its pointless. All I'll say is that I can already tell that Kate Higgins doesn't care at all. Compare this to Storm 2's hug scene, Storm 3's confession, and even her confession from part 1 and you can tell that she's not even trying.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#56 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:58 AM

Ugh. The game scene doesn't bother me that much, it's the reminder of 693 that really brings the storm clouds.

I can accept Sakura not being able to influence Sasuke that makes sense, he has never cared about her especially in part 2 therefore she has no influence over him. That much was made clear in LOI arc and in real life ppl only have as much influence on us as we decide. But for god sakes, "He hurts me but I still love him?" :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

Sigh, I'm not getting into this again its pointless. All I'll say is that I can already tell that Kate Higgins doesn't care at all. Compare this to Storm 2's hug scene, Storm 3's confession, and even her confession from part 1 and you can tell that she's not even trying.

That's exactly what I said lol 

From what I remember Kate mentioned (not particularly sure where) She could relate to Sakura being someone who had a thing for bad boys during her childhood similar in how Sakura felt about Sasuke in Part 1, and that's one of the few reasons she liked about voicing Sakura.  Plus I believe in one of the early shippuden dvd dub commentaries She mentioned how she could tell Sakura was growing out of her crush, and beginning to feel something for Naruto and she felt convinced about.  The final thing I know is that she hated voicing as Sakura fangirling cause it always make her rest for a bit before she continued lines or something like that...

I'm not too entirely sure, but if anybody has anything to confirm what I just said, then I'd greatly appreciate it!  

#57 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:04 AM

That's exactly what I said lol 

From what I remember Kate mentioned (not particularly sure where) She could relate to Sakura being someone who had a thing for bad boys during her childhood similar in how Sakura felt about Sasuke in Part 1, and that's one of the few reasons she liked about voicing Sakura.  Plus I believe in one of the early shippuden dvd dub commentaries She mentioned how she could tell Sakura was growing out of her crush, and beginning to feel something for Naruto and she felt convinced about.  The final thing I know is that she hated voicing as Sakura fangirling cause it always make her rest for a bit before she continued lines or something like that...

I'm not too entirely sure, but if anybody has anything to confirm what I just said, then I'd greatly appreciate it!  

http://tinyurl.com/j78whs6

i think she ships ss since she released this song but idk about now

Edited by totherpage95, 04 February 2016 - 01:04 AM.

#58 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:05 AM

Following the Storm series only, you would think she's a two bit....you know.

#59 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:38 AM

Following the Storm series only, you would think she's a two bit....you know.

Last game I seriously played to the end with all side missions - was NUN5

#60 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:40 AM

Last game I seriously played to the end with all side missions - was NUN5

Yeah, I remember them. Sad that CC2 is forced to go with the flow. Really messed up the flow. Irony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users