Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:20 AM

Here it is http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/629

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Nostradamus @ May 8 2013, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW, you're fast! You beat me to it! laugh.gif

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#3 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

So we finally found out the reason behind Rin's death. I can't say that was expected. Also I'm glad we finally get to see Sakura healing Naruto and taking care of him. But FFS...Hinata has been getting a lot of panel time. Even if it is only for a "Naruto-kun". And she's leading a group to protect Naruto? Yeesh...I know it probably doesn't mean much pairing-wise, but all the Hinata attention is starting to...wait...no...it's already on my nerves. dry.gif Again...she's starting to look more like the heroine...and this pisses me off. I'm at the point of if I even see Hinata at all in any panel at all, I get pissed off. Okay...done blowing off some steam. Other than that, it looks like Obito's reasoning isn't just about Rin. So I suppose people can stop bashing him for that now.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#4 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

nice to see sakura healing naruto http://www.mangahere...v63/c629/9.html

Edited by soraandven, 08 May 2013 - 06:48 AM.

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#5 PhantomCat

PhantomCat

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

This is my only reaction.

So Rin basically killed herself. Wow just wow!

Edited by PhantomCat, 08 May 2013 - 07:09 AM.

#6 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

Holy molly Rin.

I totally did not expect it all being because they forced her to be a jinchuriki and yet it makes total sense by fitting in with all the clues. I guess that's the reason the three-tails was wondering around in the wild at the beginning of the series. It escaped Rin's body after her death and went into seclusion.

I wonder if Kakashi will bother even trying to make Obito reason. I think the only way to do so has something to do with Rin, but I'm not sure what he could possibly say about it.

Nice to see Sakura interacting with Naruto again. It's about time she went to heal him, although it was just the standard action and nothing else. But who know, maybe Sakura could keep going so that Naruto can apply the kyuubi shields for a longer time with the alliance.

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:53 AM

So we finally discover the truth why Obito decided to start this war and what's even more shocking is that Rin become a jinchuriki? That sounds kinda wacky when you think about it, but I suppose it makes sense and gives Obito some more motivation. Poor Naruto though, he's all beat up, but at least we got a small NaruSaku moment there. Sakura's exp​ression shows how much she cares for him, I mean look:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#8 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (Moon_Girl @ May 7 2013, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So we finally found out the reason behind Rin's death. I can't say that was expected. Also I'm glad we finally get to see Sakura healing Naruto and taking care of him. But FFS...Hinata has been getting a lot of panel time. Even if it is only for a "Naruto-kun". And she's leading a group to protect Naruto? Yeesh...I know it probably doesn't mean much pairing-wise, but all the Hinata attention is starting to...wait...no...it's already on my nerves. dry.gif Again...she's starting to look more like the heroine...and this pisses me off. I'm at the point of if I even see Hinata at all in any panel at all, I get pissed off. Okay...done blowing off some steam. Other than that, it looks like Obito's reasoning isn't just about Rin. So I suppose people can stop bashing him for that now.

Hinata is starting to get on my nerves with all the panel time as well, I really wish she would move back to the background lol.

Either way though it is nice to see Sakura healing Naruto, and learning about rin was sweet, I always thought it was her own idea to be killed but I never would have thought that it was because she became a jinhuuriki.

Overall it was a pretty good chapter just wish Hinata would take a step back. biggrin.gif

#9 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

Overall Chapter was nice. Just wanted to see more of Sakura's panel time thinking about Naruto and not Hinata's panel time thinking about Naruto.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#10 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

right thats the sakura i know and did you guys noticed the other bijuu it could be another hint at naruto being the sage of six paths reborn

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

Well, Naruto is weaken but not out. However, I got a bad feeling for the alliance because this time, they will be knocked out or dead by Juubi since there's no protection chakra. So it seems like more clean-up from Juubi will happen. I don't know how long Sakura has to heal Naruto, but she better make it quick before Juubi kills more. Seems like Madara wanted to clean up, so he can move on to Hashirama. What's his problem? (Don't answer, I know)

But I think what stole the show was Obito's truth revealing to me. The way I read got me shocked because he really feels like either no TnJ or a very hard one to talk to. It's crazy to see how much he knows about the world and reveal his main reason to hate it. It's nice to know that one thing is not the major factor. It's about how life works, not because that person happened to die. He hates it and now, the world he wants is going to be his way. I really like how they acknowledged that him and Naruto have the same path, so it's a bit surreal to see a what-if Naruto gone dark. I don't know what would happen next, but let's see how long this fight lasts. Heck, how do you defeat Obito? This is going to be interesting.

#12 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

wow did i see another pain arc again?

#13 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

rocci i think kishi is hinting at naruto being the sage reborn this is getting exciting

#14 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

I'm such a terrible fan --Click here to view--
Rin being a kittening boss aside, I want to be happy that Hinata is finally becoming pretty awesome, but on the other hand, the amount of screen time she's been getting lately concerns me. My shipping feels are more of a curse than a blessing at this point.

#15 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

I have a feelings people will inevitably start talking about the Hinata panels.

Just remember, she's supposed to be the next clan head of the Hyuuga, the strongest clan of Konoha, if there's a time for her to show the proper leadership necessary for the role it is now.

#16 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Wow so Kishi went almost 100% in making team Minato a team 7 clone. It even had a jinchuriki thou arguably for a short time. All of the characters connect with Naruto somewhat. Minato=father, Kakashi=teacher, Obito=personality wise the same with Naruto, Rin= compatible with a Bijuu. As for Obito it seems his more crazy than before. In his own mind he is god. Heh reminds me of Disturbed's song God of the Mind.
@Redragon88: depends now really as he said in his mind Rin is alive and well, even thou reality is different.

Also about the 4th Mizukage and the Sanbi. So he became Jinchuriki afterwards probably. Meaning that Obito was the sole master manipulator of the mist village. Probably in order to get revenge for what they did to Rin.

#17 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

About Hinata --Click here to view--
OK now I know that Neji has already died so having another Hyuuga die would probably not make sense.

But does anyone else think she actually may die sometime in the future, I mean with all this panel time and her standing at the front it really does seem like a possibilty.

#18 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ May 8 2013, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK now I know that Neji has already died so having another Hyuuga die would probably not make sense.

But does anyone else think she actually may die sometime in the future, I mean with all this panel time and her standing at the front it really does seem like a possibilty.

no, plot armor

Edited by rocci, 08 May 2013 - 07:05 AM.

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 8 2013, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feelings people will inevitably start talking about the Hinata panels.

Just remember, she's supposed to be the next clan head of the Hyuuga, the strongest clan of Konoha, if there's a time for her to show the proper leadership necessary for the role it is now.

Because it didn't bother me. What you said is right. What I'm afraid is that the alliance is about to get sweep by Juubi and this time, badly wounded or death. No chakra protection for a while.

#20 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:07 AM

Quick Thoughts... --Click here to view--
So it looks like Naruto is out of energy. I guess we can see how Sasuke and the Kages can fit into all this now. As the Alliance is on it's last legs, they get an unexpected power up from the past Hokage.

It also seems like we may go a bit more in depth with what the biju told Naruto. Maybe some foreshadowing with the image of the SO6P behind Naruto? I got pretty excited when I saw the Sage's Rinnegan. happy.gif

Did anybody else feel like Obito was acting rather tame? Like he didn't seem blood thirsty or violent at all. I thought they would at least exchange some blows first, but they were just standing right next to each other and talking. headscratch.gif Also, I'm not really satisfied with Rin having the Sanbi sealed into her. I dunno... I hope Kishi explains more. Why did they choose Rin? How was she kidnapped so easily? I guess it does make sense with the Sanbi roaming around freely, and Obito controlling the Mizukage, possibly for revenge(?).

And I didn't really have a problem with Hinata this chapter. She really didn't do much. I mean, you can't really expect her to just disappear completely. Just be glad we got a little NaruSaku interaction, even if it was just her healing him.

Good chapter I suppose. I still don't really know what direction we're heading in though. More Naruto/Alliance, or more Kakashi/Obito? huh.gif

tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users