Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46718 replies to this topic

#46501 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:21 AM

Indeed KFC!  :fu:  Still alive and doing well I see  :pimp: .

Question, how is your BF Milan doing  :lulz:

Freelancing is always a good option to get some money. What kind of freelancing jobs you're doing and how much of the story you still have to write ?

I think in the browser's option, you can do some adjustments or in the phone's settings.

Well, I'm doing what are called Micro Jobs (small job/task). I'm currently using the Amazon platform for my freelancing. I'm about to to do photo editing freelance jobs in the future.

Plenty stories to complete. My primary series consists of six books and a possible comic/manga/manwa/manhua adaption. Six books split into two trilogies. That just the flagship stories not including the many side/spinoffs that is to come The trilogy I'm  currently writing is at the link at my sig. I still have the autofic I need to finish up, which has you as the female lead (the story in this thread)  :sweat:

Still couldn't find the issue. Although, I can login on my old Kindle Fire tablet.

:argh: I'M NOT SO GOOD WITH QUIZ QUESTIONS!!!  :fist: .  But if my memory serves me right you were from Malaysia RIGHT!? PLEASE TELL ME I'M RIGHT!!!  :argh: .

Very close but yet so far. Hint... think about the region of Magi or the legend of Sinbad. Maybe I should include the region of the former Persia  :hehehe:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46502 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 01:05 PM

giphy.gif

Man this place is empty I guess everyone's busy as fuk, that's life for you LOL! 

Anyways how's everyone been doing? I know I'm late for this but HNY wish you all the best XD. 

Who are you again? :D

Happy New Year to you as well, stranger.

Also, whit the latest Iphone I upgraded to cannot login to this site for some reason. I tried many browsers.

Login in or just visiting the website? Regardless if which it is, it could be the move to block http websites entirely that companies such as Microsoft, Apple, Google are trying to move towards.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46503 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 22 February 2020 - 02:52 PM

Question, how is your BF Milan doing  :lulz:

Very close but yet so far. Hint... think about the region of Magi or the legend of Sinbad. Maybe I should include the region of the former Persia  :hehehe:

.I. :hm: I have no clue haven't heard of him in a while, hope he's doing fine  :sweat:

:twitch: Hmmmmmmmmmmm................Iran or Iraq?  :fist: .

Happy New Year to you as well, stranger.

tumblr_inline_oajgbbBwgY1thjsx9_500.png

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!  :argh: . HOW COME I'M THE ONLY ONE FORGOTTEN!!!   :twitch: .

:cool:  :pimp:

https://www.youtube....h?v=Fd_3EkGr0-4

Edited by FireFox, 22 February 2020 - 02:56 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46504 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 03:48 PM

tumblr_inline_oajgbbBwgY1thjsx9_500.png

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!!!  :argh: . HOW COME I'M THE ONLY ONE FORGOTTEN!!!   :twitch: .

:cool:  :pimp:

https://www.youtube....h?v=Fd_3EkGr0-4

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46505 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 22 February 2020 - 06:18 PM

giphy.gif

:kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46506 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 06:27 PM

giphy.gif

:kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:  :kukuku:

So this is the real you?

?

:D

CZSn9hA.jpg

#46507 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 09:12 PM

So this is the real you?

?

:D

200.gif

GO TO HELL!!! MY EYES MY EYES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY EYES!!! IT BURNS IT FUKING BURNS!!!!  

burning-eyes-gif-10.gif

Posted Image                                                            

#46508 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 12:10 AM

200.gif

GO TO HELL!!! MY EYES MY EYES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY EYES!!! IT BURNS IT FUKING BURNS!!!!  

burning-eyes-gif-10.gif

giphy.gif

CZSn9hA.jpg

#46509 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 March 2020 - 11:10 AM

First Coronavirus Covid-19 case confirmed in my state today funny-anime-facial-expressions-flip-flap

Login in or just visiting the website? Regardless if which it is, it could be the move to block http websites entirely that companies such as Microsoft, Apple, Google are trying to move towards.

Just the login.

.I. :hm: I have no clue haven't heard of him in a while, hope he's doing fine  :sweat:
:twitch:
 Hmmmmmmmmmmm................Iran or Iraq?  :fist: .

That sucks lol.

That would be your starting point  :sweat: Maybe I should throw you a hint. The regions/city in the very first Assassins Creed game as you play as Altair. And that city is a legend known throughout our world's history that gave birth to multiple religions (if I got my facts straight)   :hehehe:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 07 March 2020 - 11:15 AM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46510 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 05:23 PM

That sucks lol.

That would be your starting point  :sweat: Maybe I should throw you a hint. The regions/city in the very first Assassins Creed game as you play as Altair. And that city is a legend known throughout our world's history that gave birth to multiple religions (if I got my facts straight)   :hehehe:

I've never played Assassins Creed so I'm even more confused now  :fist: .

Posted Image                                                            

#46511 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 11:46 PM

First Coronavirus Covid-19 case confirmed in my state today funny-anime-facial-expressions-flip-flap

Just the login.

That sucks lol.

Well in that case be careful, just treat it like the common flu and avoid crowds as much as possible, wash your hands, try to stay in your house as much as possible if you can, and keep in mind it's not as horrible as some of the media says it is. Do you have any problems with your lungs? Like Asthma for example. If so then you should be really worried. Like I am since this virus is more problematic for people like me.

Just the login you say, well I searched a bit and only solution I found on the problem you're describing is to find a setting either in the settings of the phone itself or the browser that's called "Block Cookies" and set it to "Allow from Websites that I visit" or "Allow". The setting should be under Privacy and Security.

You're a fan of AC or just played it a bit?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#46512 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:54 AM

Everyone, be safe and stay clean and healthy. The world is currently on crazy mode with the COVID-19 aka Coronavirus on the loose. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#46513 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 05:02 AM

Everyone, be safe and stay clean and healthy. The world is currently on crazy mode with the COVID-19 aka Coronavirus on the loose. 

I think this will be our darkest age that our generation will experience for many years to come, especially, for us Americans. Stay healthy. Stay safe. 

#46514 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:36 PM

Guyssssss. Big hug for everyone :squish:

How's it going ? Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. Keep yourselves busy at home. It helps a lot.

I hope Milan and Popi are fine as well as everyone else.

:argh: I'M NOT SO GOOD WITH QUIZ QUESTIONS!!!  :fist: .  But if my memory serves me right you were from Malaysia RIGHT!? PLEASE TELL ME I'M RIGHT!!!  :argh: .

LOL it means Happy New Year!  :lmao:.    

Nop. Wrong XD

I'll give you a hint : A land that had people known to history for their sailing and commercial skills and it's where the purple pigment came from. They were one of the most influential peoples of the first millennium... It's a nice imagination the past, right ? :D

Well, I'm doing what are called Micro Jobs (small job/task). I'm currently using the Amazon platform for my freelancing. I'm about to to do photo editing freelance jobs in the future.

Plenty stories to complete. My primary series consists of six books and a possible comic/manga/manwa/manhua adaption. Six books split into two trilogies. That just the flagship stories not including the many side/spinoffs that is to come The trilogy I'm  currently writing is at the link at my sig. I still have the autofic I need to finish up, which has you as the female lead (the story in this thread)  :sweat:

Still couldn't find the issue. Although, I can login on my old Kindle Fire tablet.

That's very good. These small jobs are very helpful. The stories you need to complete, hope they're going well. If you can get a consultant to help you, I think it will be very helpful.

It's not former Persia. That's another land :P

I don't know much about Assassins Creed's plots, but I think you're referring here to another city :headscratch: 

Edited by T XD, 01 May 2020 - 07:38 PM.

#46515 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:00 PM

That's very good. These small jobs are very helpful. The stories you need to complete, hope they're going well. If you can get a consultant to help you, I think it will be very helpful.

It's not former Persia. That's another land :P

I don't know much about Assassins Creed's plots, but I think you're referring here to another city :headscratch: 

Nice to see too during this Pandemic. My country just totally kicked the bucket and down played this Covid-19 outbreak.

I will most likely team up with another writer in the future. 

I know. That's why I was using Iran (this current era of Persia) without saying the name as a starting reference point. I could have easily said Greece, which would be more further from your country.

The very first AC game you can play through two most famous cities of Jerusalem and Damascus.  Damascus is the closes well known city in the world to your country of Lebanon (opps I've spilled the beans for Mr. Bean FireFox  :lmao: )

#46516 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:39 PM

Nice to see too during this Pandemic. My country just totally kicked the bucket and down played this Covid-19 outbreak.

I know. That's why I was using Iran (this current era of Persia) without saying the name as a starting reference point. I could have easily said Greece, which would be more further from your country.

The very first AC game you can play through two most famous cities of Jerusalem and Damascus.  Damascus is the closes well known city in the world to your country of Lebanon (opps I've spilled the beans for Mr. Bean FireFox  :lmao: )

Hope the situation will be well soon. But, one should always take precautions no matter what.

WHY DID YOU SAY THE NAME ? BAAADDD CHICKYYYY :rawr: :rawr: :rawr: :rawr:

#46517 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:48 PM

Hope the situation will be well soon. But, one should always take precautions no matter what.

Good news for me is that this Pandemic has given me a lot of spare time and time to relax and catch up with anime and manga and so so. I wish I could here from the others.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Tala is my second favorite female lead character.

#46518 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 08:53 PM

Good news for me is that this Pandemic has given me a lot of spare time and time to relax and catch up with anime and manga and so so. I wish I could here from the others.

Me too. Got to do some stuff that I longed to do for some time :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Tala is my second favorite female lead character.

You messed up the game :fu: I was having fun :dry:

Edited by T XD, 20 June 2020 - 08:53 PM.

#46519 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:21 PM

THANKS!!!!! 

200w.gif

giphy.gif

Honestly it would have never crossed my mind if he didn't spill the beans  :chuckle:

Edited by FireFox, 25 June 2020 - 10:22 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#46520 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 12:08 PM

Whats up?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users