Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#43901 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:13 AM

And you're not wondering if I'm fine?

That's not very nice. :mellow:

You're not a frequent in this thread, so I didn't think about asking :P

Received my first flame review. :zaru: If only it could'a been someone with some creativity, though. Oh wellz.

A story of yours ? Ignore and keep the work however it may be. Unless it's your real work and not a hobby XD

Cool :D

#43902 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:18 AM

You're not a frequent in this thread, so I didn't think about asking :P

So that's how it is?

Once you're gone, you're also forgotten. :sad:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#43903 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:26 AM

So that's how it is?

Once you're gone, you're also forgotten. :sad:

You pop up randomly :roll:

Edited by T XD, 22 June 2017 - 12:27 AM.

#43904 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:40 AM

You pop up randomly :roll:

I like to surprise people.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#43905 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:16 PM

I like to surprise people.

It's been so long. We were searching for you all over the globe, dude. Where have you been ?... :P

#43906 Wyle23

Wyle23

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Writing and reading fanfiction.

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

A story of yours ? Ignore and keep the work however it may be. Unless it's your real work and not a hobby XD

Ah, I probs should have been more clear. I meant a fic. The NS one, to be specific. Been waitin' for it actually.

#43907 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:44 PM

It's been so long. We were searching for you all over the globe, dude. Where have you been ?... :P

I was traveling the world, searching for my soulmate, but haven't found her yet.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#43908 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:22 AM

Ah, I probs should have been more clear. I meant a fic. The NS one, to be specific. Been waitin' for it actually.

Keep on writing what's on your mind. It depends on the review on what s/he was saying, but they lacked creativity as you said. If that how it is then there's no point from the review ;)

I was traveling the world, searching for my soulmate, but haven't found her yet.

Cheesy XD

#43909 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:24 AM

Cheesy XD

Am I not allowed to find love? :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

#43910 Wyle23

Wyle23

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:27 AM

Keep on writing what's on your mind. It depends on the review on what s/he was saying, but they lacked creativity as you said. If that how it is then there's no point from the review ;)

Well, of course. I was waiting merely for my own amusement. But yeah, I'll def keep writin' for it... when I get what I need.

#43911 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:35 PM

These are some fine skills :cool:

I think they'll be happier if you weren't in the region. Hahaha :P

Do you talk with Milan other than here ? You know why he didn't show up since a while ?

:drool: .

Yep!!! I'm currently watching Euro U21 Italy vs Germany XD.

Why!!?  :twitch:  :msmack: .

Nope, But I assume he's on summer vacation eitherway I'm sure he'll come back :sweat:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#43912 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

I'M MOVING TO PERU!!! :argh:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#43913 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

Am I not allowed to find love? :D

I therefore ban you from finding love :banana:

Well, of course. I was waiting merely for my own amusement. But yeah, I'll def keep writin' for it... when I get what I need.

:thumb:

:drool: .

Yep!!! I'm currently watching Euro U21 Italy vs Germany XD.

Why!!?  :twitch:  :msmack: .

Nope, But I assume he's on summer vacation eitherway I'm sure he'll come back :sweat:

Are you following the Confederation Cup matches ? If Germany's team is the same one going to the World Cup without any change in their players, they're doomed :fu:

I got this vibe from them :P

Either I'm going to throw him a warm welcome back or make him into a pulp :fu:

I'M MOVING TO PERU!!! :argh:

I just got a call you're not welcomed there :P Just stay in the same spot you're in XD

Edited by T XD, 25 June 2017 - 05:01 PM.

#43914 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:56 PM

I therefore ban you from finding love :banana:

You mean girl. Is there any reason you would do that?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#43915 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:24 PM

But, you're always here in your usual way and not absent :P

The past doesn't bother that much :th_yeah:

I sound kinky cause I used this emoticon ' :smug: ' ? Kinkiness is attached to your mind day and night

I'm always on your mind *winks*

Past is the past. :th_yeah:

You are kinky because your husband is absent by your side that you need other men to keep you occupied :lmao:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43916 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:13 AM

Honeybee..

Honeybee who?

#43917 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

This thread became a sudden ghost town.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43918 Wyle23

Wyle23

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:18 PM

How sudden?

#43919 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:12 PM

You mean girl. Is there any reason you would do that?

Nop. Just to tease :cool:

I'm always on your mind *winks*

Past is the past. :th_yeah:

You are kinky because your husband is absent by your side that you need other men to keep you occupied :lmao:

You're always in your fantasies XD

That is true :thumb:

Which fantasy are you in :roll:

Honeybee who?

You :fu:

How sudden?

Milan and I are frequent in this thread, replying to each other all the time. It's been a while since he's been here, so there's no much activity now.

#43920 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

Nop. Just to tease :cool:

Or are you jealous? :hehehe:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users