Close
Photo

Sakura Haruno: Opinion and Character Analaysis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
397 replies to this topic

Poll: Sakura Haruno: Opinion and Character (108 member(s) have cast votes)

Opinion of Sakura

1. I love her! She's my favorite! (47 votes [43.52%])

Percentage of vote: 43.52%

2. I really like her, she's one of my favorites (47 votes [43.52%])

Percentage of vote: 43.52%

3. I like her, but she's not a favorite (10 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

4. She's okay, but can be annoying/useless sometimes (4 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

5. I don't care about Sakura (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. I hate Sakura (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:30 AM

Based on the Hinata's Opinion and Character Analysis topic, I want to know what's everyone's (if not, at least a good chuck of you guys) opinion on the series heroin. I want people to be as honest as they want, and, like wise, I want other people to respect other's opinions. Now go wild.

#2 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

I like her but Kishi isn't doing such a good job with her so far since the Kage Summit. Hoping he gives her some justice.

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Aug 9 2012, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like her but Kishi isn't doing such a good job with her so far since the Kage Summit. Hoping he gives her some justice.

I don't want to start an argument with you but what else do you want Kishi to do about Sakura?

She has already proven herself she loves Naruto more than Sasuke by choosing him, protecting him, and putting his happiness first above her own RTN movie supports this too.

Do you want her to make a suicidal confession to him like Hinata did getting owned by the enemy so badly??? Do you want her to walk a mine field for him??? Do you want her bleed to death for him??? Do you see that Sakura has to be redeem in the eyes of the readers???

Kishi has ALREADY done enough development on her character to turn her into a positive heroine, however her development it's NOT over yet. We have to wait what else he has plan for her.

Another point it doesn't matter if Kishi makes Sakura save Naruto from Tobi, or even if she defeats him or Madara, or if she defeats the ten tails and brings peace to the world she is ALWAYS going to be hated by opposite fandoms especially NH fans. Because of their jealousy for her, because they know very well she's the heroine and not Hinata and that Naruto will always love her and not Hinata. If you don't like to hear Sakura getting bash then just ignore the fans or you can stop going to Youtube.

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 August 2012 - 05:15 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 9 2012, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't want to start an argument with you but what else do you want Kishi to do about Sakura?

She has already proven herself she loves Naruto more than Sasuke by choosing him, protecting him, and putting his happiness first above her own RTN movie supports this too.

Do you want her to make a suicidal confession to him like Hinata did getting owned by the enemy so badly??? Do you want her to walk a mine field for him??? Do you want her bleeding to death for him??? Do you see that Sakura has to be redeem in the eyes of the readers???

Kishi has ALREADY done enough development on her character to turn her into a positive heroine, however her development it's NOT over yet. We have to wait what else he has plan for her.

Another point it doesn't matter if Kishi makes Sakura save Naruto from Tobi, or even if she defeats him or Madara, or if she defeats the ten tails and brings peace to the world she is ALWAYS going to be hated by opposite fandoms especially NH fans. Because of their jealousy for her, because they know very well she's the heroine and not Hinata and that Naruto will always love her and not Hinata. If you don't like to hear Sakura getting bash then just ignore the fans or you can stop going to Youtube.

I wasn't talking about romance...I already realize she choose Naruto over Sasuke so I don't know why you're ranting about that. Sakura betrays her teammates to go and handle Sasuke by herself. That was almost as bad as Hinata going in to help Naruto against Pain by herself. She still has feelings for a guy that tried to kill her 3 times, tried to kill Kakashi and Naruto and threatened to kill her family and friends. She just like Hinata has an up and down development. She says she's gonna walk with Naruto and Sasuke then says she's gonna just rely on them then she says she's gonna help him again. She needs to make up her mind.

What does your last point have to do with anything?

#5 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 9 2012, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you want her to make a suicidal confession to him like Hinata did getting owned by the enemy so badly??? Do you want her to walk a mine field for him??? Do you want her bleeding to death for him??? Do you see that Sakura has to be redeem in the eyes of the readers???

This is from a high skilled debater on NF.

QUOTE (Mr Horrible;44073846)
Major difference between common NS vs NH/SS arguments is that NS accepts that Sakura doesn't currently love Naruto, yet NH/SS can't accept that Naruto doesn't love Hinata and Sasuke never liked Sakura.

Also note Sakura didn't try to kill Naruto, that's always a good point to bring up when people start talking about who should move on from whom.

That's NS greatess strength, we acknowledged that Sakura doesn't love Naruto Yet he is close to her hesrt, but her heart still desire Sasuke when the subject is about her romantic affection.
Now there's a big difference when we say Sakura will choose Naruto over Sasuke any day, but when we speak about love until chapter 596 we need to accept that Naruto will eventually win her heart, but at the moment is Sasuke still ahead of Naruto.

An yes I really like Sakura and cannot be annoyed or angry at her character, I will always prefer to be angry at Kishimoto not Sakura the character. I'm biased when it comes to her character but not to biased.

Edited by NS means logic, 09 August 2012 - 06:08 PM.

#6 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Aug 9 2012, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is from a high skilled debater on NF.

That's NS greatess string, we acknowledged that Sakura doesn't love Naruto Yet he is close, but her heart is still with Sasuke when we speak about her romantic affection. Now is a big difference when we say Sakura will choose Naruto over Sasuke any day, but when the subject is about love we need to accept that Naruto will eventually win her heart, but at the moment Sasuke is ahead of him.

An yes I really like Sakura and cannot be annoyed or angry at her character, I will always prefer to be angry at Kishimoto not Sakura the character. I'm biased when it comes to her character but not to biased.

Thank you for this! I also get more mad at Kishi than I get mad at Sakura.

#7 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Aug 9 2012, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for this! I also get more mad at Kishi than I get mad at Sakura.

Me too.

#8 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

shes my favorite character in anime *_*

buuuuuuutt.....would it kill kishi to make her fight more?!

i mean...shes supposed to surpass her teacher like naruto and sasuke did....but i havent seen that yet!!!

come one!! give her another solo fight!! shes the heroine for goodness sake!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#9 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 9 2012, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shes my favorite character in anime *_*

buuuuuuutt.....would it kill kishi to make her fight more?!

i mean...shes supposed to surpass her teacher like naruto and sasuke did....but i havent seen that yet!!!

come one!! give her another solo fight!! shes the heroine for goodness sake!

i'm sure sakura will have more screen time in the future. think about it, he have to do it and i think it will probably not be a solo fight like she had against sasori but something else which he has some ideas planned for her for sure biggrin.gif. she's the heroine XD

#10 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

Watching

This

Thread

A

Hawk! ._.

No drama, cussing, personal insults, fighting, etc. One and only 'unofficial' warning on this.

#11 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ Aug 9 2012, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm sure sakura will have more screen time in the future. think about it, he have to do it and i think it will probably not be a solo fight like she had against sasori but something else which he has some ideas planned for her for sure biggrin.gif. she's the heroine XD

The Sasori fight wasn't a solo fight, she had Chiyo there with her.

#12 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Aug 9 2012, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it would be nice if she did a fight by herself......or at least save somone and finish the fight.

just one!! shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

but who????

#13 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 9 2012, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it would be nice if she did a fight by herself......or at least save somone and finish the fight.

just one!! shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

but who????

No one now lol All the bad guys completely outclass her unless she gets a power up and even then, any powerup that would put her on their level would be kinda asspullish. I can see her getting a powerup and helping Naruto fight a bad guy to win but not fighting by herself.

#14 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Aug 9 2012, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, i think u can say that sweatdrop.gif but she was the one who is doing the major attacks if u remember biggrin.gif

#15 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Aug 9 2012, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one now lol All the bad guys completely outclass her unless she gets a power up and even then, any powerup that would put her on their level would be kinda asspullish. I can see her getting a powerup and helping Naruto fight a bad guy to win but not fighting by herself.

Yeah, that's how I see it too. I don't think she'll have solo fight, but I don't she will help Naruto fight in some capacity.

#16 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Aug 9 2012, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..............im cool with that....... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

....i know i know...hard work is better.........

#17 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

Well, she's my favorite character. It's true that, compared to Naruto or Sasuke or even Kakashi, she's not particularly tragic or strong. Hell, she doesn't even have a very special background.

And yet, to me she's still the most interesting character in the series. I don't really know why, but my guess is that it's because I can emphasize with her. She's a fighter, just like Naruto. She worked hard to get where she is today and I find that very admirable. yes.gif

As for her personality, she's far from perfect, but despite all her flaws and occasional relapses, I still like her the most. She's far from perfect, but that's why I like her so much. That's also why I like NS and Naruto so much. wink.gif

Sure, it frustrates me how Kishi sometimes showes her to the sidelines, but overall, I'm pretty satisfied with how she turned out. happy.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#18 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

Well, since she somehow managed to become my favorite heroine out of any animated series probably means Kishi was doing something right. I'm very satisfied with the way Kishi has developed her, however, as one of my most beloved heroines, I really wish we could have seen her parents sooner and a little bit more of her in general.

Still, shes my favorite smile.gif

#19 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

Sakura is a great character, especially for her growth in the series as a person. Both her improving skills as a ninja to her building admiration and friendship with Naruto (which will hopefully lead to this narusaku.gif ) make for a very interesting character to follow.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#20 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:59 AM

She's one of my favorites now, which just shows how much she's improved since I hated her in Part 1.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users