• Please log in to reply
4307 replies to this topic

#1821 ChocolatXVanilla14

ChocolatXVanilla14

Gunslinger

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, Manga, and Books!

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:13 AM

:argh:
And I want to know what will happen withing those years with Juvia and Gray...

Me too all I heard was that Lucy was working for the Sorcerer Weekly and that Natsu comes back and joins the GMG and they meet again.

tumblr_inline_n3bpre9plY1rb1qif.gif

#1822 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:04 AM

Me too all I heard was that Lucy was working for the Sorcerer Weekly and that Natsu comes back and joins the GMG and they meet again.

I've heard that too

#1823 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:12 PM

Ch.418 is out: http://www.mangaread.../fairy-tail/418

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#1824 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

Oh time to read.

#1825 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

Guys, I am not a FT reader, but I thought I wanted to check Ch.418 just to take a look at what everyone is looking like...

Holy kitten! The amount of disgusting fanservice :twitch: I'm sorry, but I'm just not used to seeing that much fanservice in a non-hentai manga...

That's all I wanted to say! Sorry if I'm bugging you with this post, but I had to write out my impressions.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#1826 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:31 PM

It was good Just kinda slow.

plus

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1827 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:33 PM

Guys, I am not a FT reader, but I thought I wanted to check Ch.418 just to take a look at what everyone is looking like...

Holy kitten! The amount of disgusting fanservice :twitch: I'm sorry, but I'm just not used to seeing that much fanservice in a non-hentai manga...

That's all I wanted to say! Sorry if I'm bugging you with this post, but I had to write out my impressions.

Hehe, I'm not a FT reader (just watched two arcs but I'm becoming one right now  :th_yeah: ) and I can confirm that there' s alooot of fanservice in just one chapter ! Poor Lucy got her clothes burnt... once again !  :sweat:

Anyway, at least, Mashima is making that obvious, not like Kishi, and that's what destroyed Naruto in a way, because they used Hinata..ahem it's not the topic ! What I wanted to say is that the fanservice in FT isn't interfering with the plot and the story. 

Edited by ichigo500, 02 February 2015 - 03:34 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#1828 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

Hehe, I'm not a FT reader (just watched two arcs but I'm becoming one right now  :th_yeah: ) and I can confirm that there' s alooot of fanservice in just one chapter ! Poor Lucy got her clothes burnt... once again !  :sweat:

Anyway, at least, Mashima is making that obvious, not like Kishi, and that's what destroyed Naruto in a way, because they used Hinata..ahem it's not the topic ! What I wanted to say is that the fanservice in FT isn't interfering with the plot and the story. 

I know; I guess I just need to get used to it. When I watched the first few episodes, what got me hooked up for a short moment was the humor- and the characters.

I'll catch up with it one day- when I feel like catching up another long-ongoing manga (next to One Piece, Bleach, and Nanatsu no Taizai *sigh*)

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#1829 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:45 PM

I know; I guess I just need to get used to it. When I watched the first few episodes, what got me hooked up for a short moment was the humor- and the characters.
I'll catch up with it one day- when I feel like catching up another long-ongoing manga (next to One Piece, Bleach, and Nanatsu no Taizai *sigh*)

And the breaker U_U

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#1830 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:47 PM

And the breaker U_U

We'll see XD Can't promise you that it's gonna be soon. I have tons of animes and mangas on my list already.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#1831 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:47 PM

oh my god, why is Lucy always naked????? Why Mashima, why.

But Natsu <3

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#1832 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:51 PM

Overall, I like the chapter. It was nice to see how it leads to the end and pretty much showcasing the struggle of Lucy after a year. Fan service is Mashima's thing so I wasn't surprised. Now the new beginning is about to unfold, so I look forward to that.

#1833 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:09 PM

the thing is fan service is pretty standard in shonen series. :mellow: Don't know of any shonen series without it personally. And Fairy Tail isn't the worst offender either, you wanna see a heart attack-worthy example, try to-LOVE-ru, or it's sequel to-LOVE-ru Darkness

#1834 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:12 PM

the thing is fan service is pretty standard in shonen series. :mellow: Don't know of any shonen series without it personally. And Fairy Tail isn't the worst offender either, you wanna see a heart attack-worthy example, try to-LOVE-ru, or it's sequel to-LOVE-ru Darkness

Imao, no thx, but I don't think I wanna see anything worse than FT fanservice.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#1835 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:21 PM

Hahaha same here !

yeah too much mangas to read  :cry: When I think that the only manga I used to follow and read each week was Naruto... 

for FT, I'll just read the previous arcs summaries !

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#1836 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:27 PM

Hahaha same here !

yeah too much mangas to read  :cry: When I think that the only manga I used to follow and read each week was Naruto... 

for FT, I'll just read the previous arcs summaries !

Same here... Naruto really used to be the only manga I would read.

That has changed drastically now. I'm probably reading like 9-10 mangas right now...

What else are you reading?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#1837 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:33 PM

My Live Reaction/Review to Chapter 418 

Now I did think it was a great chapter and yeah the fanservice was irritating, but I dare i say it  say The fanservice here is tamed compared to how it was handled in  Chapter 355.  

So  my question now is what will Natsu's message be to Lucy? I mean it's pretty obvious the next chapter is reffering to Natsu since it's called Flame's Message.

I also love Lucy and Natsu's  timeskip design, especially when Natsu came into the scene. That was pretty badass on his part. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 02 February 2015 - 04:33 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1838 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

Mashima loves seeing Lucy naked. I don't know how many times she has ended up like that. But, as Natsu said, even he is used to it, lmao. I loveeeee Natsu's long hair :3

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#1839 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:55 PM

Yup, fanservice is standard in shonen manga. Usually for new manga in early volume.
I think urasawa naoki doesn't have fanservice.

#1840 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:26 AM

Ah well that is one that I know of now. :smile: Oh Yeah Nisekoi doesn't really have any either except for a Side chapter once. But Anyway I'm looking forward to next chapter. btw is it on break next week?

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 February 2015 - 02:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users