• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 krazzedkyubbi

krazzedkyubbi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:NaruxSaku just meant to be, my Brittney-chan, bowling, great friends, hanging out, and krazee music. My interest also include getting to know weirdos like me!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

I just had an interesting thought. What if Kabutomaru's main purpose is to get the Mangekyou from either Sasuke or Madara. What if Orochimaru is just incubating in Kabuto's body till the time is right to pounce. Kabuto was always willing to give his body Orochimaru(Not in that way er-ppl). So, I think that the time will come in the Manga soon where Madara or Sasuke are severely injured and that's when Orochimaru will come out of Kabuto and claim the Mangekyou for himself opening up arc 3. Also I believe that he will get Sasuke's body and hunt down Itachi's body to get the EMS version. This would give Sasuke the tragic hero status that he has always been portrayed secretly by Kishi. As he would be saving either team 7 or a future Konoha. It would also open up the flood gates for NaruSaku with Kabutomaru while giving them character growth.

Ok... So, its your turn tell me what you think will happen With Kabutomaru......and GO!

Edited by krazzedkyubbi, 07 March 2009 - 04:54 PM.

#2 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:57 PM

I haven't really thought about Kabutomaru (with all the Pein vs. Naruto going on) but I know he has to play a BIG role later on. And he just might kill off Sasuke. That would make a very interesting arc and it would open the gates to narusaku. Or maybe Oro might fully take over Kabuto's body. Cause Kabuto was trying to fight him off http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/357/04/ I really wanna see where all this goes.

#3 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

Here's an oddball theory since you got me thinking about it: Kabuto had some kind of tragic childhood and lost his real parents similar to Orochimaru losing his parents in a shinobi war. Maybe the reason he worked with Oro is because they shared some weird dream of somehow finding their parents after reincarnation. Which leads me to the question:
What if Kabuto teaches himself the take-over-someone-else's-body jutsu and goes after Sasuke again or Naruto or anyone else important?

Edited by Nee-sama, 07 March 2009 - 09:21 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#4 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:49 PM

Orochimaru takes over kabutos body. Welcome back Orochimaru, we missed you.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#5 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 8 2009, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orochimaru takes over kabutos body. Welcome back Orochimaru, we missed you.

I norite wow.png

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:17 PM

I want to know more about Kabuto, hopefully before the end of the series because there's something mysterious about him that makes me quiver in fear. Although we learned from Kakashi way back in the Sand/Sound Vs. Leaf that he killed somebody (I think his parents), the information is very vague.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users