• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:33 AM

Ok, I just wanna point out some things that in my opinion are relevant to the topic:

1. Madara and Pein are 2 different being, that is a given and already proved in the manga. Pein may or may not be Madara's puppet but he's definitely not a corpse being controlled by Madara like a puppet controlled with string. but more like Madara is tricking Pein to do his bidding.

2. Madara's plan as we know it are to use the Bijuus' power to conquer every nation in shinobi world and control the direction where the wars will go. meaning, his goal is NOT to end wars in a way that there will be peace and happines in the world. instead, he wants to end the wars that doesn't give Akatsuki the chance to take advantage of by showing the opposing nation/countries that fighting the Akatsuki are foolish. This plan may or may not be Madara's real goal, if this plan isn't his real goal, that means his real goal still remain a mystery that haven't been covered in the manga.

3. Mangekyou Sharingan does NOT give the user the ability to control people. At least its never shown to be able to in the manga as far as we know it. the only difference that we know between normal Mangenkyou and Eternal Mangenkyou is that the latter doesn't put strain on the eyes, thus doesn't cause blindness to the user. wether or not there are other advantage hasn't been covered yet in tha manga.

4. Wether or not the manga will end with happy ending or not still remains a mystery. it may end with happy ending and it may not, there is no way whatsoever to determine it. how the manga goes depends on the direction that Kishi wants it to go, speculating the ending are useless at best and idiotic at worst. fans may speculate how they want the manga to end but in the end, its the author's decision that really matter. Considering how the manga that Kishi's little bro's written's ending, I won't put it past Kishi to make Naruto got neutral or bad ending since he did admit in an interview that he and his brother influence each other's work.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#22 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Jan 19 2009, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I just wanna point out some things that in my opinion are relevant to the topic:

1. Madara and Pein are 2 different being, that is a given and already proved in the manga. Pein may or may not be Madara's puppet but he's definitely not a corpse being controlled by Madara like a puppet controlled with string. but more like Madara is tricking Pein to do his bidding.

2. Madara's plan as we know it are to use the Bijuus' power to conquer every nation in shinobi world and control the direction where the wars will go. meaning, his goal is NOT to end wars in a way that there will be peace and happines in the world. instead, he wants to end the wars that doesn't give Akatsuki the chance to take advantage of by showing the opposing nation/countries that fighting the Akatsuki are foolish. This plan may or may not be Madara's real goal, if this plan isn't his real goal, that means his real goal still remain a mystery that haven't been covered in the manga.

3. Mangekyou Sharingan does NOT give the user the ability to control people. At least its never shown to be able to in the manga as far as we know it. the only difference that we know between normal Mangenkyou and Eternal Mangenkyou is that the latter doesn't put strain on the eyes, thus doesn't cause blindness to the user. wether or not there are other advantage hasn't been covered yet in tha manga.

4. Wether or not the manga will end with happy ending or not still remains a mystery. it may end with happy ending and it may not, there is no way whatsoever to determine it. how the manga goes depends on the direction that Kishi wants it to go, speculating the ending are useless at best and idiotic at worst. fans may speculate how they want the manga to end but in the end, its the author's decision that really matter. Considering how the manga that Kishi's little bro's written's ending, I won't put it past Kishi to make Naruto got neutral or bad ending since he did admit in an interview that he and his brother influence each other's work.
While I will agree somewhat with number four, there should still be some common sense at how the manga will end.
And what would be the point of having it end with evil winning? To get rid of the fanbase? Yea, that's smart.

#23 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

My understanding was that it is PAIN's goal to end all wars by having a monopoly on wars with the tailed beasts' power. Madara's goals are either to dominate or destroy, it is confusing because all these years Naruto is growing up he is only observing what everyone else is doing.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#24 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Jan 20 2009, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While I will agree somewhat with number four, there should still be some common sense at how the manga will end.
And what would be the point of having it end with evil winning? To get rid of the fanbase? Yea, that's smart.

No, in the manga that Kishi's younger brother wrote. the good guy did won out at the end but the main character ends up unable to celebrate it himself. while its not a bad ending but I don't think it qualify as good ending either.

PS: Nee-sama is correct, its my mistake. I needed to re-read the manga again to confirm it. yes, its Pein's goal to control the war while Mdara's goal still remain a mystery.

Edited by BlackLightning, 20 January 2009 - 01:29 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#25 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Jan 19 2009, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alright. Now these 4 things i can agree with except what was the point of #1? We all know that pain and madara are diffrent people.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#26 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Feb 19 2009, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright. Now these 4 things i can agree with except what was the point of #1? We all know that pain and madara are diffrent people.

Uhhhhh. You do know this was your topic, right? You're the one that was wondering if Madara and Pain were the same person. :rolleyes:

In short, he was just helping out with your question.

Edited by Cloud, 19 February 2009 - 11:06 PM.

#27 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Feb 19 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uhhhhh. You do know this was your topic, right? You're the one that was wondering if Madara and Pain were the same person. :rolleyes:

Lulz!
Wow... that was funny.

#28 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Feb 19 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In short, he was just helping out with your question.

No... I was asking if madara made nagato into a puppet. I was wrong. Cause in 436 nagato is pain. end of story.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users