#41401 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:09 AM

Kishi even admitted as such, yet extremist NH fans, the ones who are always telling others to "respect Kishimoto" and such, won't accept it. Typical double standards and hypocrisy.

they also forget how sexist he is.

#41402 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:11 AM

Kishi even admitted as such, yet extremist NH fans, the ones who are always telling others to "respect Kishimoto" and such, won't accept it. Typical double standards and hypocrisy.

Yeah, and they'd likely just want to see more of it to justify it, even if NH has no sense!

#41403 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:26 AM

Merh, I ship at least one thing that could be (and is) viewed as pathetic from a certain view, so I don't judge others by what they ship. (I don't think it is, I think it's misunderstood.)

I don't know how anyone could be totally okay with this, though--live with it, stick with it because it's canon, maybe. Pretend that it's the best thing ever, NOPE. I can get enjoying something despite it's flaws, because I'm prone to this. But if it has flaws, I can admit it. If something stinks, I'll admit it stinks.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 12 June 2015 - 12:30 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#41404 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:05 AM

So this means the SK fadom officially has canon canon until Kishi trolls them?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#41405 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:59 AM

So this means the SK fadom officially has canon canon until Kishi trolls them?

You need to have mutual feeling in order to become canon pairing.

#41406 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:09 PM

Sasuke married Sakura..... But he doesn't treat her with the amount of respect a man should treat his wife with....  :down:  :down:

Would you call that mutual feelings ???

He left his "wife" for 12 kittening years...... 12 years...... You can't call a relationship like that mutual. 

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#41407 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:12 PM

I know Sasuke was slight opening up to her in the previous manga until this kitten BS ending.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#41408 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:22 PM

I know Sasuke was slight opening up to her in the previous manga until this kitten BS ending.

Don't forget that was in 699...... Which was a mother of all retcons in the manga  :argh:  :argh:

#41409 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:29 PM

Sasuke married Sakura..... But he doesn't treat her with the amount of respect a man should treat his wife with....  :down:  :down:

Would you call that mutual feelings ???

He left his "wife" for 12 kittening years...... 12 years...... You can't call a relationship like that mutual. 

As long as two person love each other, yes they are canon.
All of that is drama. A bad one.

#41410 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:08 PM

I don't see how any SK fans would be happy with the current arrangement. If we assume for the moment that Salad is Karin's daughter, it would have had to essentially be...a one night stand? Or something like that. Not very shippy. Though I guess some do go for that kind of ship...

Mm, though...I did see some art for an AU where Sakura was raising Karin's daughter for her and I liked that. (And I assume she wasn't married to Sasuke, because she was actually working as a medic.) Similar premise, different circumstances.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#41411 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:57 PM

I don't see how any SK fans would be happy with the current arrangement. If we assume for the moment that Salad is Karin's daughter, it would have had to essentially be...a one night stand? Or something like that. Not very shippy. Though I guess some do go for that kind of ship...

Mm, though...I did see some art for an AU where Sakura was raising Karin's daughter for her and I liked that. (And I assume she wasn't married to Sasuke, because she was actually working as a medic.) Similar premise, different circumstances.

And here i was thinking that DC and Marvel were the best at destroying relationships........ Need to add Kishimoto to the list of people who just don't like to see a couple live happily.

#41412 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:18 PM

Merh, I ship at least one thing that could be (and is) viewed as pathetic from a certain view, so I don't judge others by what they ship. (I don't think it is, I think it's misunderstood.)

I don't know how anyone could be totally okay with this, though--live with it, stick with it because it's canon, maybe. Pretend that it's the best thing ever, NOPE. I can get enjoying something despite it's flaws, because I'm prone to this. But if it has flaws, I can admit it. If something stinks, I'll admit it stinks.

It's not so much that most of the NS fandom dislikes the NH/SS pairing as a whole, but rather the fact that they were forced to happen without regards to plot and both individual and mutual character development to make them truly believable (in a good way anyway) while simultaneously destroying their personalities and (what little) development that they had built up previously, and then Kishi having the nerve to blame the fandom for "misreading" and trying to use a weak excuse like all the parallels and development throughout the entire story were "red herrings". Even logical NH/SS fans hate the ending because of such reasons, leaving only the extremist pairings-glasses-wearing "fans" as those who actually like (most) of it. Not even every NS supporter necessarily saw NS as their OTP, but simply because, logically, the way the story was going a vast majority of the time pointed at them being the result.

2e5.gif

#41413 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

http://shinrei-eiyuu...even-though-you

#41414 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:00 AM

Anyways I knew SS will end up like this...Sasuke not having actual feelings and being emo leaves hes family 12 years and doesn't give a damn , hes daughter saying herself that their relationship is weird proves that SS is just a big mistake by kishi and he knows it...

NaruHina is just meh...but hey they got a whole movie of their development...even tho the manga lacked it 

Yeah f**** the manga a movie can cover it all pff...

Edited by Question22, 14 June 2015 - 01:00 AM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#41415 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:18 AM

Anyways I knew SS will end up like this...Sasuke not having actual feelings and being emo leaves hes family 12 years and doesn't give a damn , hes daughter saying herself that their relationship is weird proves that SS is just a big mistake by kishi and he knows it...

NaruHina is just meh...but hey they got a whole movie of their development...even tho the manga lacked it 

And then nothing else after that other than Naruto is a crap father and Hinata unaware of how her son and husband's relationship is falling to hell. X-P Or likely she doesn't care.

#41416 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:36 AM

And then nothing else after that other than Naruto is a crap father and Hinata unaware of how her son and husband's relationship is falling to hell. X-P Or likely she doesn't care.

or she's probably still nitting like the final scene of the last XD

#41417 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:19 AM

I lose respect for people who ship SasuSaku. Naruhina isn't that bad imo.

I used to feel the same way about NH but really naruhina is for Sakura bashers or for people who don't care about her. I'm sorry I just can't forgive the Hinata fanatics/SP for what they did to this series. (along with Kishimoto but whatever)

#41418 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:21 AM

I used to feel the same way about NH but really naruhina is for Sakura bashers or for people who don't care about her. I'm sorry I just can't forgive the Hinata fanatics/SP for what they did to this series. (along with Kishimoto but whatever)

also beta males and girls who just want everything to be handed to them with little to no hard work what so ever.

Edited by Catra, 14 June 2015 - 03:30 AM.

#41419 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:39 AM

also beta males and girls who just want everything to be handled to them with little to no hard work what so ever.

I would hate to be Hinata and to be lusted over by perverted shallow fanboys who only liked me for my boobies. I'd rather be the strong female character everyone hates for having a brain (Sakura). Again this is only first half-Shippuden Sakura but she's still a better character than Hinata currently is.
Also her movie sucked, glorifying kidnapping in some cheap romance plot. It really is pitiful how much they do for Hinata and how hard they're trying to make her like Sakura. So pitiful that I can't help but be repulsed by Hinata in disgust. Lol.

#41420 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:43 AM

The Last didn't even "develop" them. It simply retconned key moments in Naruto's early life, then guilt tripped him the rest of the way, all in the span of a few minutes in a Genjutsu.

They don't have any real dates, they don't converse much, getting to actually know each other beyond what they saw of the other on the surface, and even when they are alone together, Hinata spends more time silently knitting that freaking scarf.

I would hate to be Hinata and to be lusted over by perverted shallow fanboys who only liked me for my boobies. I'd rather be the strong female character everyone hates for having a brain (Sakura). Again this is only first half-Shippuden Sakura but she's still a better character than Hinata currently is.
Also her movie sucked, glorifying kidnapping in some cheap romance plot. It really is pitiful how much they do for Hinata and how hard they're trying to make her like Sakura. So pitiful that I can't help but be repulsed by Hinata in disgust. Lol.

Yeah, I don't know when I realized, but for a long time now, I've always been far more attracted to the strong, intelligent/smart, outgoing, fun-loving, truly understanding (not simply a "yes girl"), etc. female characters than the shy, quiet, submissive, obedient, clingy, needy, etc. female characters that so many seem to prefer.

Other traits can depend on intensity like, for example, if a girl is a tsundere, I get a bit turned off if they're extremely tsundere to the point of (constant) violent acts towards others (usually their interest, even if it's for comedic purposes); girls like Louise in Zero no Tsukaima, for example. She may look pretty and cute, but that attitude...I don't get how people would want her unless they're masochists, lol. On the other hand, someone like Rin Tohsaka in the Fate series has pretty low levels of tsundere, which comes off as cuter..

It's why, in regards to Naruto at least, Hinata never really left much impact on me. I thought she could be made interesting if they built her up from the Chunin Exams, but it never happened and she actually became worse with those qualities. On the other hand, Anko instantly caught my attention and it just pains me to see what she was reduced to.

Edited by HalfDemonInuyasha, 14 June 2015 - 06:43 AM.

2e5.gif

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)