I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

What is your favourite friendship pairing in Naruto?Which do you find to be the most popular?Personally my favourite friendship is either Neji x Lee or Naruto x Sasuke.The second will probably be the most talked about and controversial debating topic,but try to think of others and explore them in greater detail.

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

Naruto and Sakura

Ino and Sakura

Naruto and Gaara

Naruto and Konohamaru

<3

ナルサク

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

Naruto X Gaara!! Gaara's faith in Naruto and that amazing speech he gave before the start of the war was touching...... :smile:   

I consider Naruto and Sasuke's relationship too complex to be friendship at this point.

Naruto X Sakura too, but 1) it's blatantly obvious and 2) it's all but outright stated that it will develop into something more. :happy:  

Sakura X Ino Through good times and bad they consider each other as best friends and fight like sisters would. :P  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:01 AM

Naruto & Jiraiya

Naruto & Sakura

Obito & Rin

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

Sakura x Ino is like what Naruto x Sasuke should've been.

Ace

#6 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

Favourite friendship... There are many great ones I wish that we've seen more of! 

I really appreciate the friendship between Choji and Shikamaru. Team InoShikaCho has what all the other teams lack; their friendship and teamwork far surpasses any of the other teams, though I have taken issue with Shikamaru's prominence and inflated importance my favourite moments of his have been his kindness toward Choji, and their role in the war. They've just lost their fathers to--I would like to see a stengthened bond between them. Out of all the teams that Konoha has, theirs is the only one I buy as a team. Maybe because it's not a set up like rivals and a chick (Team Gai; Team 7) or the hardly shown Team 8... or Team Taka which is questionable all around. It's three friends, who've had connections all their lives thanks to their fathers, who have techniques that require all three of them.

So yeah, I think as my favourite friendship I'll go with InoShikaCho...

Second favourite would be Ino and Sakura, but I do wish we'd have seen more done with it. It's something I enjoy seeing it explored in fanfiction (platonically, but I do support it as a fanon couple too) and fanart. I love both characters and it's why I like Sakura as a heroine... She has connections that do exist outside the main character and his rival. I love the idea, even if it may not be entirely supported in the manga, that Ino doesn't simply see Sakura as someone whom she needs to surpass... but that there's a beautiful part of her that wants to see her friend happy, and privately is as proud of Sakura as she may be envious. 

Then in scenarios of hurt and comfort, for Ino to have her down days considering her loss, and Sakura comes with pudding--Ino's favourite--and they hang out and discuss things together. 

#7 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:30 AM

I like Shikamarus and Narutos friendship maybe Kibas and Narutos as well

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#8 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:36 AM

Naruto and Sasuke (Don't kill me for it! :sweatdrop: )

Naruto and Shikamaru (Of course)

Naruto and Gaara

Sakura and Ino

Obito and Rin

Naruto and Sai too sometimes.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 17 April 2014 - 04:39 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#9 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:47 AM

naruto and sasuke  :woot:

#10 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:14 AM

GaaNaru

SaiNaru

SaiNaruSaku

TobiDei (miss them so much....  :umm: )

#11 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

Ino and Sakura
Naruto and Sasuke
Sakura and Naruto
Shika and Naruto
Choji and Food

#12 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

In no particular order:

Naruto and Gaara

Naruto and Jiraiya

Naruto and Sakura

Sakura and Ino

Shikamaru and Choji

Naruto, Sakura and Sai

Naruto and Shikamaru

#13 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

Team Gai 

Team 10

GaiKaka

NaruSakuYamaSai

YamaNaru

InoSaku

ShikaTema

JirayaTsuna

LeeEveryone

NaruGaara

ShizuneTonton

KibaAkamaru

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#14 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

InoShikaCho,because of their amazing teamwork.As said by Broken Figurine they're the only team that works together and actually include all of them in the fighting.They need each other to function.Tobi x Deidara was one of my favourite friendships out of all,when Tobi was fun loving.Lee x Neji was the greatest.Their rivalry was one-sided,but their friendship wasn't.Kiba and Akamaru function the same way as Team 10.Naruto x Sakura x Sai,is the new team 7.No other team,ever,has functioned like they do.The first emotions Sai experienced after leaving the foundation were of Naruto and Sakura.Gai x Kakashi...They're the Eternal Rivals.Shikamaru x Choji,what can I say?They're best friends.I won't even talk about Naruto x Sasuke.

GUYS TRY TO PUT THE REASON WHY YOU LIKE YOUR FRIENDSHIP(S)

Edited by Ace., 18 April 2014 - 05:10 AM.

Ace

#15 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

Shikamaru and Naruto's friendship.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#16 smilebomb

smilebomb

Inuzuka Kiba's Lover

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Johnny's Entertainment, anime, drawing, and writting...

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

I have two main friendship pairings.

1. NarutoxGaara

2. NarutoxShikamaru

I do also treasure the NarutoxSasuke friendship, but it's not as high on my list. I think that Naruto and Gaara have a much more genuine friendship, not to discount what the other friendships have. It just appeals to me more. I always thought that Naruto and Shikamaru's friendship was very unique and interesting. I love the Shikamaru's witty banter and the way Naruto reacts to the things he says.

~Naruto fanatic~

#17 Kanae

Kanae

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

Sakura and Ino and Naruto and Gaara. I'm seriously deprived of the former but I'm glad we've at least been getting some of the latter; Gaara absolutely adores him. It's too sweet. 

Though I'll always have a huge soft spot for SasuNaru because they were my first brotp in the manga :P

#18 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

Naruto and Shikamaru - i just see Shikamaru being the loyal adviser of a Hokage Naruto. The pair is a good mix.. and the beginning part of shippuden Nardo looked so cute nagging Shikamaru to go with him on a mission.

Naruto and Gaara - okay kinda same with Shikamaru, Gaara adores Naruto and is a very loyal ally. i would totally love to see them hanging out with Naruto teaching Gaara to do some fun stuffs.

Naruto and Rock Lee - need i say more? they both like the same girl and is both pumped up most of the time (well Lee goes overboard at times lol) I admire their loyalty and i can see that both of them also respects each other.

Naruto and Sakura - although this kind of friendship is one of those that will eventually get awkward (IMO) at some point because they will in one way or another have other feelings mixed in. Naruto's feelings for Sakura is already a given, and Sakura in some way is attracted to Nardo as well. At this point in the manga they could go beyond friendship or simply stay the same. But disregarding all the "romantic" innuendos the duo is quite a pair. I love their interactions because they are very much at ease with one another but would still show different new faces to one another.

Naruto and Sasuke(Part 1) - sorry but as much as i love the two of them, i just don't feel this new shizz Kishi is feeding us. But Sasuke from part 1 is another story. I do love their relationship in part 1. Just the right thing for boys their age. They were pretty cute back then but now... i just don't see where Sasuke is coming from now.. sure he got major trauma and all that drama, i did try to understand but ..

I JUST CAN'T. And then we have Nardo who i feel sorry for or sometimes i just find it ridiculous already. He should know the limit of what friendship can do.. i'm sorry but he just seems obsess at some point.

Sakura and Ino - I gotta give more props to Ino here, i think she really adores Sakura-chan than she would want to admit. We don't see much of them now but i believe that Ino is like this big sis type of girl to Sakura who wanted to take care of her. But our dear Sakura-chan wants recognition, to be on equal grounds with Ino. SO yea... i like this pair.

#19 p96822

p96822

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

Naruto and Sakura

#20 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:04 PM

omg omg lolll

Sakura and Ino all the way! <3 this is my ultimate favorite friendship pairing and I LOVE Ino :) I also think she stepped her game up a lot in this war arc :)  Wish there were more moments with them and Ino xD

Sasuke and Naruto :) I like the way they interact with each other, they're polar opposites, and somewhat get into little fights but it's funny haha like when Sasuke told him to shut up and don't move

Team 10 <3 (InoShikaChou) favorite team besides team 7 :)

Tobi and Deidara <333 they were funny

Kisame and Itachi ^__^ They were cool

Gai and Kakashi :D They're funny to watch

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Friendship, pairing, favourite, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users