#21 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Heaven & Earth.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

I hope one day me and him end up on an isolated island alone, and he is too old to fend for himself. And I'll just abandon him, and tell him, you ruined my childhood, so go kitten your self.

#22 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

I hope one day me and him end up on an isolated island alone, and he is too old to fend for himself. And I'll just abandon him, and tell him, you ruined my childhood, so go kitten your self.

You should make him write the REAL ENDING.

Edited by 8Hogake, 07 November 2014 - 03:49 PM.

#23 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

You should make him right the REAL ENDING.

Haha, true. But the damage is done, and anyway we won't be able to escape soon, maybe he dies before we are rescued.

#24 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:47 PM

Haha, true. But the damage is done, and anyway we won't be able to escape soon, maybe he dies before we are rescued.

Now my own Pairing is left is Scooby Doo: ShaggyXDaphane.

#25 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:51 PM

Dragon ball is now clearly my top favorite anime series, I can't believe I actually placed Naruto on par with it. Maybe it was not a wrong thing to do if Kishimoto didn't kitten up the ending. Though I still love all the 698 chapters, still too emotional. But now that I know about the messed up ending, I don't know if it will make me much sentimental.

Edited by Kurama, 07 November 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#26 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

Kurama

To me with the scene of Sasuke and Sakura when Sasuke poke his two fingers to Sakura's  forehead is more like Tsunade kissing Nawaki or Naruto's forehead. 

#27 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

Dragon ball is now clearly my top favorite anime series, I can't believe I actually placed Naruto on par with it. Maybe it was not a wrong thing to do if Kishimoto didn't kitten up the ending. Though I still love all the 698 chapters, still too emotional. But now that I know about the messed up ending, I don't know if it will make me much sentimental.

Don't prise Dragon Ball cause that series help Kishimoto come to the ending of Naruto.

#28 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:55 PM

Kurama

To me with the scene of Sasuke and Sakura when Sasuke poke his two fingers to Sakura's  forehead is more like Tsunade kissing Nawaki or Naruto's forehead. 

Don't remind me of that, when I saw that, I felt like laughing and vomiting, strange huh? But I just placed it in the back of my head and try to forget about it.

#29 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

I was just thinking about the last two chapters, and I couldn't bring myself to accept them. So, I was reading various posts from users in this forum about the latest chapters, and how many of them hate them completely as well. I got an idea for an alternate ending to which we all should hold on. Now hold on, I am not saying that I will make that ending, but I am suggesting that the mods decide among themselves and ask the members as well, and create an alternate ending in the form of fanfiction. Now I am suggesting fanfiction, because it will take less time and the sooner the better. 

Now ofcourse, this ending would be created by an approved fanfic writer, and we all should accept it. Because for me any ending that is NaruSaku will do, and lets ignore Kishimoto's last-minute mind change (i would call it going crazy). Anyway, before you say that I should just read a NaruSaku fanfic, let me tell you I already considered that. But one is better than the rest, one to which we all can relate to something as the Heaven & Earth Ending, and for us Naruto would have ended that way, and for us chapter 699 and 700 never happened (not literally)

I am really trying my best to escape this depression, and I know that many others are as well. That is why we need this. This would be this forum's ending of naruto for us. This is just a suggestion, don't go bashing me, I am still very depressed about what Kishimoto did.

No I agree with you. I think some one will do an alternate ending for us. I really really hope so.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#30 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:59 PM

Don't prise Dragon Ball cause that series help Kishimoto come to the ending of Naruto.

Well, Dragon Ball's ending wasn't bad. Just think, it ended in the 90s, and Naruto ended now. Dragon Ball wasn't about romance at all, it was something else that I can't fine the the exact word to define. But anyhow, Dragon Ball has influenced all the current anime, including one piece bleach and fairy tail alone with naruto of course. Akira Toriyama is the best.

#31 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

No I agree with you. I think some one will do an alternate ending for us. I really really hope so.

Yes, lets hope that someone does. But the thing is, that it should be officially named as the Alternate Ending for this forum, so when someone says the AE, we all should know which one he is talking about. Know what I mean?

#32 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:02 PM

Naruto got me into Manga and Anime but now I'm not going read anything from Japan.

#33 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:14 PM

Naruto got me into Manga and Anime but now I'm not going read anything from Japan.

Same for me, I had watched DBZ on TV before, but not thoroughly. I too was brought into this anime and manga world by Naruto, maybe thats why I had so much respect for Kishimoto, but anyway, now I hate Kishimoto and the ending.

#34 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

Yes, lets hope that someone does. But the thing is, that it should be officially named as the Alternate Ending for this forum, so when someone says the AE, we all should know which one he is talking about. Know what I mean?

i really hope so too. and i know exactly what your talking about

Y7kvBpU.gif

#35 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:26 PM

How about all of us make one awesome Chaper 700

Those who are good at animation could do the Real Last Movie.

#36 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

OK I've decided to write my own kinda alternative ending, I'm probably taking a different route to other and one thing about me and the reason why I stopped writing fanfic over a decade ago is that I don't finish stuff I start writing, I also haven't written fanfic in over a decade so if I ever do finish it, i'll probably post on the forums asking for someone to actually finish writing the story so it makes sense, I tend to struggle getting my view accross without using a few hundred words so it will be bloat, and if anyone has ever read my comments they'll know I seem to make loads of spelling error, struggle with grammer, and have a tendancy to miss words out in sentances without realising even after reading it multiple times.

If I do finish it, it will be an different take on the epilogue as in the stuff that happened in Chapter 700 will happen, but I have my own twist to it...hopefully I can put in the right amount of emotion in it without being over dramatic or missing the point completely.

Ofcourse the chances of finishing it is pretty low.

iAnby7W.gif

#37 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:16 PM

OK I've decided to write my own kinda alternative ending, I'm probably taking a different route to other and one thing about me and the reason why I stopped writing fanfic over a decade ago is that I don't finish stuff I start writing, I also haven't written fanfic in over a decade so if I ever do finish it, i'll probably post on the forums asking for someone to actually finish writing the story so it makes sense, I tend to struggle getting my view accross without using a few hundred words so it will be bloat, and if anyone has ever read my comments they'll know I seem to make loads of spelling error, struggle with grammer, and have a tendancy to miss words out in sentances without realising even after reading it multiple times.

If I do finish it, it will be an different take on the epilogue as in the stuff that happened in Chapter 700 will happen, but I have my own twist to it...hopefully I can put in the right amount of emotion in it without being over dramatic or missing the point completely.

Ofcourse the chances of finishing it is pretty low.

But please do give it a try.

#38 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:31 AM

But please do give it a try.

Well I've hit a snag with my idea, it was going well then I got to one point and the story started making less sense, or it could just be me losing my story idea or it no longer sounded as interesting as I originally thought it was. Or it's that one scene that I can't write and quite literally rewrite it four times, already.

I should go to bed maybe tomorrow i'll get a better idea how I want to take the story, or maybe i'll come up with another idea.

iAnby7W.gif

#39 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

Don't remind me of that, when I saw that, I felt like laughing and vomiting, strange huh? But I just placed it in the back of my head and try to forget about it.

Actually, when I saw it, it made me think of Sasuke's "Team 7 is my family" from the previous chapter.   He was acknowledging Sakura's affection for him for the first time, but recognizing it for what it really is - a sisterly love, a remnant of a childhood crush.  He doesn't hate her, but he can't love her the way she wants.

I'm okay with 699.

That's why I wanted to vomit even more in chapter 700! 

Edited by Catwho, 08 November 2014 - 04:22 PM.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#40 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:28 PM

Actually, when I saw it, it made me think of Sasuke's "Team 7 is my family" from the previous chapter.   He was acknowloding Sakura's affection for him for the first time, but recognizing it for what it really is - a sisterly love, a remnant of a childhood crush.  He doesn't hate her, but he can't love her the way she wants.

I'm okay with 699.

That's why I wanted to vomit even more in chapter 700! 

Man it's so easy to redo this entire epilogue in an palatable way, even on an shipping free ending. What I would do in the Sasuke leaves ending:

In this version both Naruto and Sakura are there with Sasuke when he is about to leave. Kakashi just about does the same speech, and before departing Naruto asks Sasuke to reconsider and stay, so they can try to be friends once again, but before he can finish Sasuke pokes Naruto in the forehead with an smile. Sasuke says that this is his choice and Naruto can honor their friendship by respecting it. Naruto accepts it and Sasuke departs. Sakura conforts Naruto saying that it's for the best and they walk away together. Mean while Taka is waiting outside of Konoha gate, and Sasuke wonders why they are there, and then they say Sasuke can't get rid of them so easily, and that in whatever journey he goes, they want to follow. Sasuke just smirks and keeps walking, saying they better keep their pace if they really want to tag along, much to the team delight, as the entire crew walks off in the sunset.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users