• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#43981 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:01 PM

I don't think the Joker would stand a chance against Naruto in my personal opinion. I don't know who Kefka or Wesker is.

Wesker is from resident evil and legal is from final fantasy 6 one of the only villains to succeed in what he wanted to do and that's to destroy the world meaning kefka. Joker could beat naruto psychology like messing with him like in the dark knight he beat batman.

#43982 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:36 PM

I don't think the Joker would stand a chance against Naruto in my personal opinion. I don't know who Kefka or Wesker is.

Bolded Kefka is the main antagonist from FFIV.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43983 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:40 PM

Wesker is from resident evil and legal is from final fantasy 6 one of the only villains to succeed in what he wanted to do and that's to destroy the world meaning kefka. Joker could beat naruto psychology like messing with him like in the dark knight he beat batman.

I'll have to look into them. In my opinion, the psychology thing is the only sliver of hope that the Joker has if he knows about something that could destroy Naruto mentally and emotionally(i.e. talking about Sakura-Chan and how he can kil her, talking about how he has to watch her be with someone else instead of him, etc..) but other than that, I believe Naruto has the speed to just speed blitz and end The Joker before he could react and if Naruto really wanted in my opinion.

thanks.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 14 March 2017 - 11:42 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#43984 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:20 AM

It's final fantasy 6 not 4 that's zemus that's the main villain from 4 aside from golbez.

#43985 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:25 AM

I'll have to look into them. In my opinion, the psychology thing is the only sliver of hope that the Joker has if he knows about something that could destroy Naruto mentally and emotionally(i.e. talking about Sakura-Chan and how he can kil her, talking about how he has to watch her be with someone else instead of him, etc..) but other than that, I believe Naruto has the speed to just speed blitz and end The Joker before he could react and if Naruto really wanted in my opinion.

thanks.

Unless you give joker titan and his joker venom cause that's how joker beat sweet tooth so if he has that joker could win plus joker has beaten superman and wonder woman. He does have a resistant to pain. I like that example of joker messing with naruto saying it must hurt naruto that Sakura is with sasuke and not him. He'd pull that bomb thing he did with Rachel and Harvey on naruto where he uses sakura and hinata.

#43986 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:15 AM

It's final fantasy 6 not 4 that's zemus that's the main villain from 4 aside from golbez.

Oops sorry my bad. :twitch:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43987 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:26 AM

He wanted commit genocide on the world and kill the current kage. That's like saying obito and madara weren't villains given everything they've done when clearly they were. Or saying the joker or kefka and wesker weren't villains despite what they've done.
I'd like to see naruto try his talk no justu on those three and it doesn't work, cause those three can't be reasoned with especially joker and kefka.

The manga didn't focus much on Sasuke's evil actions. That's why he's not considered a villain.

A villain is a character in a story who's evil actions are focused and important to the plot. That wasn't the case in the manga. Thus, Sasuke was a bad guy, but not a villain.

So, the conclusion is that he got a free pass.

Edited by T XD, 15 March 2017 - 06:14 PM.

#43988 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:59 PM

He isn't, because kishi protected him.

I agree that it would be interesting if he does become one. He will become the final villain.

The way I see it kishi want to make sasuke naruto opposite (rival) Eventhough his writing is all over the place.

Protected him how???

He had the evil face, the evil laugh, and killed a decent amount of ppl. He attempted murder on innocents and even TRIED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

Then got TNJ into being a good guy again bc he makes the 13 year old japanese school girls(And Kishimoto) squeal.

And thoughout the entire series his motivations are primarily selfish. He abandons his village and friends to gain his own revenge. He tries to kill Naruto, his best friend, to gain the mangekyo sharingan, He tries to kill his own mentor during the LOI arc, he imprisons the tailed beasts, he lies about fighting for the alliance so he can eliminate Madara and take over the tailed beasts, then he plans on subjugating the world under a fist of IRON in order to keep the peace.

Even if a character as Heroic as Superman even tried the last stunt he immediately becomes the villain. look at injustice or the Justice Lords arc :wallbash: 

Good guy

Good guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJ13jeuWh4

Good Guy?!?!?!?!?! :huh:  

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#43989 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:25 PM

Protected him how???

He had the evil face, the evil laugh, and killed a decent amount of ppl. He attempted murder on innocents and even TRIED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

Then got TNJ into being a good guy again bc he makes the 13 year old japanese school girls(And Kishimoto) squeal.

And thoughout the entire series his motivations are primarily selfish. He abandons his village and friends to gain his own revenge. He tries to kill Naruto, his best friend, to gain the mangekyo sharingan, He tries to kill his own mentor during the LOI arc, he imprisons the tailed beasts, he lies about fighting for the alliance so he can eliminate Madara and take over the tailed beasts, then he plans on subjugating the world under a fist of IRON in order to keep the peace.

Even if a character as Heroic as Superman even tried the last stunt he immediately becomes the villain. look at injustice or the Justice Lords arc :wallbash: 

Good guy

Good guy

https://www.youtube....h?v=aWJ13jeuWh4

Exactly, kishi protected him by making him survive things that should have killed him with ass pulls.

#43990 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

Protected him how???

Good guy

Good guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJ13jeuWh4

Sasuke is cool, handsome, powerful, surrounded by woman, a lot of man dream to be like him, i can screw the world and didn't get punish, i can charm every girl to fall in love with me and make harem kingdom, i'm the most powerful human in the world, i can torture my fan girl and she will always still forgive me , i can hurt my friends and he will always forgive me, i can attack united nations (a.k.a gokage summit) without getting punish, i can't kittened people and destroy stuff and i will get rewarded with gold mine, i have golden free pass , i am god ...

That's why Sasuke is popular , that's why he has a lot fans. Ironically he is popular not because he is that good guy who you look up to ...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43991 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:32 PM

Naruto: DOOMSDAY!

*Doomsday turns to look at him*

Naruto:  I understand you have hatred in your heart, I understand you were created to kill! But that doesn't give you a free pass to go around killing innocent people! You have to fight it before I make you stop!

*Doomsday looks down in "understanding" and Naruto smiles.

Naruto: I knew you had it in...

*Doomsday punches Naruto and sends him flying to the sun.*

Naruto: YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

This would never happen.........Doomsday would never have even given Naruto the chance to start talking before obliterating him, lol. XD

2e5.gif

#43992 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:12 PM

This would never happen.........Doomsday would never have even given Naruto the chance to start talking before obliterating him, lol. XD

True but I'm thinking it could happen for like 5 seconds. And hinata fish's doomsday and keeps hitting him til she can't anymore and she sees it did nothing and doomsday one shot her face making her head explode from the force of the hit leaving a bloody skid mark down the village.

#43993 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:47 PM

Sure he would! XD Because He would be demanding Naruto to bow down to him :smile: He IS a god of tyranny

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#43994 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:05 PM

@shadow
He protect him by not delivering the killing blow.
If he doesn't kill a villain like terrorist, mass murderer, and ninja hitler then why would kishi make him kill inocent.
Sasuke with kishi writing is all talk and no action that's what make him not a villain.

Going revenge by himself is selfish but it's not make you a bad guy. Getting revenge by using inocent people as sacrifice, now that's bad.

Superman already become a dictator.

@t XD
I don't think he's evil. Kishi doesn't have a ball to make him a shonen version of Griffith.

Edited by rocci, 15 March 2017 - 11:07 PM.

#43995 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:15 PM

Sure he would! XD Because He would be demanding Naruto to bow down to him :smile: He IS a god of tyranny

That sounds like zod or darkseid. Doomsday is mindless monster that can't be killed. Or are you making a joke.

#43996 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:55 AM

There's a site? :wot:  Can you provide a link?

Welcome to the club, Graven! James, tell us you got a link so we can see this s**t for ourselves??

Ummm, not anymore. I just remember seeing it a few days ago when someone linked it on a NaruSaku facebook page, but I can't find the link nor can I really remember where I saw it.

I am sure someone else can provide it seeing how we had this problem when the actual ending of Naruto came out. This forum had to close it's doors to new members for like 6 months because they invaded our turf just to bash us and then posted our posts to a website with a title. "Salty losers."

@touken
Because hxh.

I agree with sushi.
Sasuke is not a villain, even at his worst (kage summit arc).

Sasuke is neither a villain nor a hero....and that is far worse than anything because Sasuke is the ultimate puppet. All he does is listen to other people instead of himself.

He is not a hero because he never does anything heroic and anything he does do is for the sake of himself and what he wants. (What he wants changes so fast that I doubt he wants anything at all.)

He is not a villain because he never had the balls to really do anything evil. He step up to the line, but then something always stops him.

Wants to kill an important character? It just so happens Naruto steps in.
Wants to destroy Konoha? Oh it just so happens Itachi crosses his path and he changes his mind about everything so easily.
Wants to get revenge on the villagers and see justice be done to the Elders who actually were the villains to the story? Oh Naruto talks him out of it.

Plot convenience. Plot convenience. Plot convenience.

This is why for a LOOOOONNNNGGG time, I called Sasuke "redemption" a misnomer. It never was a "redemption" because redemption implies that you committed a sinful act. Well, if he didn't do anything wrong, then he cannot be redeemed from it. Instead, it is more like Sasuke's reclamation or Sasuke's intervention. This is what makes Sasuke a bad character. He'd always step up to the line and then chicken out because he supposedly "needed answers." Yeah, right. He talks to two people and then changes his mind. And it wasn't even Naruto, but Itachi and the 1st Hokage.

Worse still, when he does get this "reclamation," it changed NOTHING. 15 years chasing after this dude just to wind up right back where he started. Drifting through the world looking for answers. BOY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED!!!! I am sure glad made him see the light of day.

So Sasuke isn't a villain. He is nothing. Just a puppet who can't even back up his own words and pussies out whenever it was plot convenient. 

He had a perfect chance to destroy Konoha when all the soldiers were at war. Thank god it just SO HAPPENS that Itachi, after being reversed mind control from his Edo Tensei, just so happens to cross his path in a random forest.

4Life you remember me making a huge deal about this. Both on the podcast and on here.

Sasuke is just....nothing and I think that is worse than being a villain. At least villains have drive and unwavering motive.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 March 2017 - 12:57 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#43997 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:13 AM

Ummm, not anymore. I just remember seeing it a few days ago when someone linked it on a NaruSaku facebook page, but I can't find the link nor can I really remember where I saw it.
I am sure someone else can provide it seeing how we had this problem when the actual ending of Naruto came out. This forum had to close it's doors to new members for like 6 months because they invaded our turf just to bash us and then posted our posts to a website with a title. "Salty losers."

Sasuke is neither a villain nor a hero....and that is far worse than anything because Sasuke is the ultimate puppet. All he does is listen to other people instead of himself.
He is not a hero because he never does anything heroic and anything he does do is for the sake of himself and what he wants. (What he wants changes so fast that I doubt he wants anything at all.)
He is not a villain because he never had the balls to really do anything evil. He step up to the line, but then something always stops him.
Wants to kill an important character? It just so happens Naruto steps in.
Wants to destroy Konoha? Oh it just so happens Itachi crosses his path and he changes his mind about everything so easily.
Wants to get revenge on the villagers and see justice be done to the Elders who actually were the villains to the story? Oh Naruto talks him out of it.
Plot convenience. Plot convenience. Plot convenience.
This is why for a LOOOOONNNNGGG time, I called Sasuke "redemption" a misnomer. It never was a "redemption" because redemption implies that you committed a sinful act. Well, if he didn't do anything wrong, then he cannot be redeemed from it. Instead, it is more like Sasuke's reclamation or Sasuke's intervention. This is what makes Sasuke a bad character. He'd always step up to the line and then chicken out because he supposedly "needed answers." Yeah, right. He talks to two people and then changes his mind. And it wasn't even Naruto, but Itachi and the 1st Hokage.
Worse still, when he does get this "reclamation," it changed NOTHING. 15 years chasing after this dude just to wind up right back where he started. Drifting through the world looking for answers. BOY HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED!!!! I am sure glad made him see the light of day.
So Sasuke isn't a villain. He is nothing. Just a puppet who can't even back up his own words and pussies out whenever it was plot convenient. 
He had a perfect chance to destroy Konoha when all the soldiers were at war. Thank god it just SO HAPPENS that Itachi, after being reversed mind control from his Edo Tensei, just so happens to cross his path in a random forest.
4Life you remember me making a huge deal about this. Both on the podcast and on here.
Sasuke is just....nothing and I think that is worse than being a villain. At least villains have drive and unwavering motive.

So sasuke is what sephiroth called cloud in dissdia cause that speech sephiroth gave cloud about being a puppet fits sasuke so well.

#43998 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:00 AM

Currently rewatching Fairy Tail for the past four days and man I remember Jellal was my favorite character, -at the moment he is #2 now cause Zeref.. but point I love how his relationship with Ezra is especially by the time you get to the Oracion Seis Arc when he lost his memory and learns of the horrible things he's done so much so that when the Magic council arrived he was sent behind bars for a lifetime if I remember correctly until the end of Tenrou Island. I'm not too sure if Natsu spoke out to let him be free, but I do know Erza knew there was nothing they could and let him face it his way even though she wanted him to be free herself.

I don't know I find that amazing for what his character has gone through especially where he is right now.. even when you compare him to the dumb shhhiitt that happened with Sasuke.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#43999 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:12 AM

That sounds like zod or darkseid. Doomsday is mindless monster that can't be killed. Or are you making a joke.

Ah I misread Doomsday as Darkseid my mistake :P

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#44000 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

@t XD
I don't think he's evil. Kishi doesn't have a ball to make him a shonen version of Griffith.

It's based on the kind of actions he's done. They were evil. Thus, the kind of these actions are evil actions.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users