まあ色々やりとりがあり
カカシ お前を殺したくない~
サスケ ハッいつでも俺を殺せるような事をいってくれるな先生
    俺はいつでもお前を殺したいとウズウズしてる カカシ~
まあその後もあり最後に
カカシ いまになって三代目の事がわかった気がする オロチ丸が落ちていってもかわいくて
    しょうがなかった気持ちが…
サスケ んじゃてめえは三代目の二の舞になるだよ!!

で終わり (サクラはカカシにいわれ カリンを治療しここからすぐに立ち去れといわれどっかい ってた)
Quote:
サクラ特攻しないんだね。
サスケVSカカシ
んで、ナルト登場かな?
カカシ サクラお前一人でサスケを殺し一人で背負い込むなんてするな
    そういうのは俺の役目だ~
    サスケもう一度だけいう復讐にとりつかれるな~
サスケ イタチを~… 父を母を~ 一族を~全部戻してくれたらこんな事やめてやる!!
カカシ いい加減なことばっかいってる先生でごめんなサクラ…(死亡フラグ?)
    サクラこの子を頼む敵の事情に詳しいはず今なら間に合う治療してここは俺に任せてくれ ~

って適当に
Quote:
サクラにカリンをとどめを刺せたらこいつのかわりにお前を入れてやる
んで手にクナイもってカリンの目の前にたって 今サスケ君を刺せばすべて終わる~
If Sakura deals the final blow to Karin, Sasuke will replace her on his team. So she stands before Karin with a kunai. If she takes out Sasuke now though, she could end everything~
見たいな事考えていたら 後ろからサスケが千鳥でサクラの後頭部めがけて突き刺そう
としていた所 案山子登場でサクラを助け 本気の殺意…地に落ちたなサスケ
Sasuke uses Chidori from behind and aims for the head, trying to stab her. Kakashi appears and saves Sakura. He intended to kill her...Sasuke has fallen.
まあ色々やりとりがあり
Some conversational exachanges occur.
カカシ お前を殺したくない~
Kakashi: I don't want to kill you.
サスケ ハッいつでも俺を殺せるような事をいってくれるな先生
    俺はいつでもお前を殺したいとウズウズしてる カカシ~
Sasuke: Ha, you always talk as if you could kill me sensei. But it's I that has been itching to kill you, Kakashi.
まあその後もあり最後に
And some more after that, he says at the end..
カカシ いまになって三代目の事がわかった気がする オロチ丸が落ちていってもかわいくて
    しょうがなかった気持ちが…
Kakashi: I now understand what the 3rd meant. In the way Orochimaru has fallen, I'm afraid I've no choice...
サスケ んじゃてめえは三代目の二の舞になるだよ!!
Sasuke: Fine, so then you will follow in the 3rd's footsteps then!!

で終わり (サクラはカカシにいわれ カリンを治療しここからすぐに立ち去れといわれどっかい ってた)
It ends there (Kakashi tells Sakura to get away as she's treating Karin.)

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#2 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:41 AM

I'm glad Sakura didn't go off with Sasuke after all, so it's also possible that Naruto will get there at the end of the chapter or early next. happy.gif I thought it was going to be a Sennin parallel and it turns out to be Sarutobi vs. Orochimaru parallel with Kakashi and Sasuke, I hope this doesn't mean Kakashi is going to die. shamefulcry0js.gif

Even though I'm tired of the Sasuke fights I've always wanted to see him and Kakashi face off since part 1.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 16 February 2010 - 09:49 AM.

#3 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:22 AM

Some more, and alternative trans --Click here to view--
カカシ サクラお前一人でサスケを殺し一人で背負い込むなんてするな
    そういうのは俺の役目だ~
    サスケもう一度だけいう復讐にとりつかれるな~
Kakashi: Sakura, don't be burdened into thinking you have to take out Sasuke alone. That is my duty. Don't be obsessed with revenge like Sasuke.
サスケ イタチを~… 父を母を~ 一族を~全部戻してくれたらこんな事やめてやる!!
Sasuke: Itachi...my father and mother...the clan...if you can bring them all back, then I'll stop!!
カカシ いい加減なことばっかいってる先生でごめんなサクラ…(死亡フラグ?)
    サクラこの子を頼む敵の事情に詳しいはず今なら間に合う治療してここは俺に任せてくれ ~
Kakashi: Sorry Sakura for being nothing but irresponsible...(is this a sign he might die?) Sakura, I'm leaving this kid [Karin] to you. You probably know the enemies circumstances well. You have time to treat her and get away. Leave this to me.

サクラ特攻しないんだね。
Sakura didn't commit suicide after all.
サスケVSカカシ
Sasuke VS Kakashi.
んで、ナルト登場かな?
Will Naruto make an appearance too?

If Sakura finishes Karin off, Sasuke will take her in as her replacement.
Well, she is standing in front of Karin with a kunai in her hand. If I stab Sasuke-kun now, all will be over.
As she is thinking something like that, behind her, Sasuke aims a Chidori to the back of Sakura's head and is about to about to pierce her.
At that moment, Kakashi appears and saves Sakura. "Real intent to kill... You really sunk low, didn't you Sasuke"

Then some arguing back and forth

Kakashi: "I don't want to kill you"
Sasuke: "Heh, you're always saying things about killing me, sensei. I'm itching to kill you, though, Kakashi."
Well, after this is the conclusion
Kakashi: "I now understand how the Sandaime must have felt. Even though Orochimaru sunk so low, he still couldn't help but care..."
Sasuke: "Well, then you're making the same mistake he did!!"
It ends with this. (Sakura is telling Kakashi that she's giving Karin medical treatment so they can leave immediately after this)
Thank goodness that didn't last long. And I'm glad I had faith in Sakura happy.gif
And uh... sorry SS heheelq7.png

#4 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:42 AM

ım glad that sakura didnt go off with saske ım curious for this chapt.
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#5 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:01 AM

..THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.... wow.png

#6 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:12 AM

I really hate to say it, but we did tell the SasuSaku fans not to celebrate so prematurely...

Ha, no matter how many outcomes I predict, Kishi does something else. laugh.gif This really shows how far Sasuke has gone, and Sakura is under no illusions about what Sasuke is really like. I'm glad Karin will be saved! It's going to be very interesting to see what happens to Karin now, since Sasuke tried to kill her and she has no reason to ally with Madara.

I really hope Kakashi won't die! Sasuke is already badly beaten up, and Kishi did say that Kakashi would have a big arc. Hopefully there'll be plenty more in store for our silver-haired pervert sensei. happy.gif It's a pity Sakura didn't get to fight Sasuke, though. Maybe at some point in the future (New Sannin summon fight)?

Hmm, I wonder what Naruto will do when he sees Kakashi and Sasuke fight? ("SAAAAASSSSSUUUUKKKKEEEEE!!!")

Quite honestly, SasuSaku has been dead for a long time. Now Kishi's buried it, poured concrete on top, and erected a skyscraper on top. I really don't mind people who simply enjoy SasuSaku and just want to enjoy fanarts/fanfics/doujinshi etc. Go for it, have fun! I just wish that the really hardcore ones who STILL insist it'll happen in the manga, would accept it isn't going to happen. Sasuke never had feelings for Sakura. Sakura's heart has changed. They just tried to kill each other. The End. </rant>

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 16 2010, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really hate to say it, but we did tell the SasuSaku fans not to celebrate so prematurely...

Ha, no matter how many outcomes I predict, Kishi does something else. laugh.gif This really shows how far Sasuke has gone, and Sakura is under no illusions about what Sasuke is really like. I'm glad Karin will be saved! It's going to be very interesting to see what happens to Karin now, since Sasuke tried to kill her and she has no reason to ally with Madara.

I really hope Kakashi won't die! Sasuke is already badly beaten up, and Kishi did say that Kakashi would have a big arc. Hopefully there'll be plenty more in store for our silver-haired pervert sensei. happy.gif It's a pity Sakura didn't get to fight Sasuke, though. Maybe at some point in the future (New Sannin summon fight)?

Hmm, I wonder what Naruto will do when he sees Kakashi and Sasuke fight? ("SAAAAASSSSSUUUUKKKKEEEEE!!!")

Quite honestly, SasuSaku has been dead for a long time. Now Kishi's buried it, poured concrete on top, and erected a skyscraper on top. I really don't mind people who simply enjoy SasuSaku and just want to enjoy fanarts/fanfics/doujinshi etc. Go for it, have fun! I just wish that the really hardcore ones who STILL insist it'll happen in the manga, would accept it isn't going to happen. Sasuke never had feelings for Sakura. Sakura's heart has changed. They just tried to kill each other. The End. </rant>

Yeah I can't agree with ya more Smiter. happy.gif SS has more or less been reduced to a crack pairing now. danarusakunp3.gif FTW! boogie.gif

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:20 AM

You see once again people has freaked out for nothing. I knew Sakura was bluffing I knew she never had any intention to actually join Sasuke but she failed like I'd figure she will. Looks like catsi was right about Sakura healing Karin. Oh and one more thing so much for the S/S moment that it was going to make the pairing canon this chapter completely kills S/S for good. Let's not forget that Naruto is following Kakashi so he will arrive by the next chapter. Kudos to you Kishi you have amazed us once again and kudos to you too catsi your theory is right so far. smile.gif

As for Naruto it's obvious that he's going to stop Kakashi from harming Sasuke and we already know how evil Sasuke has become. He will probably use chidori spear on Naruto's back just like he stabbed him with chidori at the Valley of the end. And looks like my theory is correct so far that this arc will be the one to finally open Naruto's eyes that Sasuke is gone for good and the only way to save him is by killing him. sleep.gif

In addition since Sakura had intentions to kill Sasuke and not join him I believe this proves that she was being honest in her confession. I don't want to sound arrogant but N/H and S/S fans I told you so. a_dance.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 16 February 2010 - 02:52 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

Well Kakashi sure was fast.

So its going to be a Student and Sensei fight reminds me or Obi wan v Anakin biggrin.gif

Hopefully we get at least a chapter of Sasuke v Kakashi before Naruto shows up.

and if Karin is fully healed will she join Naruto and Co??

I think SS is surely fully sunk now?
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

Wow, this sounds like a good chapter to read (though I was expecting Sakura to pull a Tsunade on Sasuke... oh well, at least Kakashi made it) And Karin is not dead... will she join forces with Naruto and the others?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#11 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:44 PM

Eat your hearts out, SasuSaku-ers sosad.gif

shamefulcry0js.gif Karin's alive!! love.gif
meh.

#12 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:46 PM

Sasuke: Itachi...my father and mother...the clan...if you can bring them all back, then I'll stop!!
his pain is big indeed but its not the solution killing everyone

this sentence... there is another translation but almost the same.

Edited by Myth, 16 February 2010 - 12:56 PM.

İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

#13 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

I don't see how the SS fans can possibly find ANYTHING to support their pairing now, though I'm sure somehow some will find the two of them trying to kill each other some kind of 'sign' of eternal love anyways rolleyes.gif

And didn't I say that people should have FAITH in the SasuSaku thread. My faith and belief in this pairing and Sakura has *never* wavered, and I'm damn proud to say that =3

#14 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:58 PM

Watching other people panic is good entertainment in and of itself, though. Amirite?

rawr.gif

#15 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (Myth @ Feb 16 2010, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke: Itachi...my father and mother...the clan...if you can bring them all back, then I'll stop!!his pain is big indeed but its not the solution killing everyone

this sentence... there is another translation but almost the same.

That line stuck out to me when I read the spoilers on NF. It made mefacepalm.png

The parodies of that line on DevArt will be pwnage.
meh.

#16 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:40 PM

This is gold i never lost fath in you sakura your my fav.smile.gif lol i hope these are real trans not fake

#17 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

Hmm, I figured something like the Karin scenario would happen, but Kakashi vs. Sasuke!?! I did NOT expect that, but now I'm excited for it.

I knew you wouldn't kill anyone but Sasuke, Sakura. Looks like I DO know your character after all. tongue.gif

Anyways, it looks like it's setting up for a revelation for Naruto in a chapter or two, I'm looking forward to it.

#18 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

If this is true then my fear that naruto sees Sakura "changing side" is for vain, god i'm happy about that! Could this or the few next chapters be the time forabandon ship horn for SS? cool.gif
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#19 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:34 PM

Kakashi was indeed quick to get there. I'm also glad that Sakura didn't take that extra step in killing Karin just to get Sasuke's trust so she could be closer for the kill. I wish we could've seen a Sasuke vs Sakura fight, especially since Sasuke was so weakened... but it looks like he's still got some chakra left.

I really hope that Kishi doesn't turn this into a 'you can't fight destiny' type things. The parallels to the people from the past, the Sannin, now Sarutobi vs. Orochimaru. I want the rookie 9 to be able to break the cycle mistakes that have been played out by their earlier generation counterparts. I want Kakashi to LIIIIIIIVE! Plus... it make no sense for a low-chakra Sasuke to be able to defeat a maybe 100% Kakashi. I'm curious as to whether Kakashi's MS technique can absorb Sasuke even if he has Susano'o. ... But le sigh. Watch Kakashi will use it, only for Sasuke to have learned Izunagi.

As far as Karin's situation, I don't know how willingly she'd join Konoha, even with Sasuke's betrayal she still seemed pretty enamored by him.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#20 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

Can we go ahead and put the lid on SS now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users