Close
Photo

NaruSaku Official Adaptation on Netflix/Anime? Would you Support It?

NaruSaku Netflix Anime

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:42 PM

Hi I’m Emb3rs and I have a question for NaruSaku and Naruto fans in general.

Recently I saw that Netflix wants to invest into anime. This most likely means they want to create new anime and/or adapt from current anime. Which is no surprise considering CrunchyRolls success in anime.

Now I am an optimist and still hope that the directors of the current anime TV show and anime movies of Naruto have a heart and will give us more good NaruSaku moments. Additionally now that the manga is over they have free reign to do as they please with the rest of the show and movies if they realize that Kishimotos ending is to controversial.

So my Question is, would you support an adaptation of Naruto that supported NaruSaku or would it be too much because of the fact that the manga is now over and there is no altering the original canon version Kishimoto gave us?

Also, if they created an adaptation to support NaruSaku would you prefer they start all over, continue were the manga finished like in an affair sort of situation, or start at a certain point in the anime/manga?

My opinion somehow always leads me back to Road to Ninja. I just really love that movie and its potential, even though its obvious were Kishimoto intervened in NaruSaku moments that could have been. But if they were to make it canon in another version of the anime it would make a perfect beginning to NaruSaku. I go further into this topic in another post I will link below. Check it out if you are interested in this.

If they went into an affair type of situation it would change the target audience that the show is directed to, but I would love to see how they would work that in. Make it more mature and keep Kishimotos work canon for fans who would feel it as an insult to alter the work of the original manga.

On a side note, I want to thank this community for being so active and responsive. You are great and I’m glad to be a part of this fandom.

Link to my story of Road to NInja if you are interested or have a comment to make.

www.narusaku.com/index.php?showtopic=15452

#2 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:48 PM

yes, i'll support anything naruto as long as it's narusaku lol

#3 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:24 PM

No I really wouldnt support it. Even if by some tiny chance it did happen, it would just be an attempt to win us back after screwing us over

#4 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:05 PM

I honestly wouldnt mind a FMA brotherhood style remake of the series which ended in NaruSaku while cutting out all the excess filler.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#5 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:16 PM

Maybe.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#6 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:19 PM

Don't think so

If it was a complete remake with another author...maybe

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#7 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:42 PM

To do alternative stuff the series should have done like Saint Seiya many spin offs and still continue the canon story, but Naruto finished, done, gone and bye bye.

PS: Don't come back, just legendary series do that.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#8 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:23 PM

Wow i am honestly surprised at how many different answers im getting. Some just want any form of NaruSaku, some dont care to see it come back, and others feel there is an opportunity if the timing in manga/anime restart is chosen correctly or if it was just rewritten by another author from start to finish.

I still want to see this awesome series be absolved from its controversial ending so I'm open to it if they put effort into reworking it from somewhere around shippuden. I feel like if they restarted it would take to long and people would lose interest early on and the first part of Naruto just sets the tone for Shippuden where the real character development potential starts.

#9 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:36 PM

If they were to do a complete remake, they wouldn't have any choice but to start from the beginning. I wouldn't oppose it given that there were some things in Part 1 that could have used more work

#10 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:27 PM

I don't think that will happen.

#11 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:01 AM

You can't get an adaptation of NS on Netflix, for one thing the licence holder would never allow it, second it would never get funded as it would need to animated, written, and licenced to happen, all of which would cost them more money than the amount of profit they'd make.

I'm sure when Netflix say they want to invest in Animes they mean licence Animes airing in Japan, have them subbed and/or dubbed and then air them over their network.They don't mean actually paying for original anime content, unless they are also making a push for the Japanese market and planning to invest in Anime to increase the subscription rate in Japan.

Edited by harry4e, 06 November 2015 - 04:02 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#12 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:12 AM

I doubt any NaruSaku will ever get animated at this point

#13 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:36 PM

I think NS already on good shape stay in realm fanon and its not good rub salt on wounds anyway.

Edited by db84x, 14 November 2015 - 05:36 PM.

#14 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:28 PM

Hi I’m Emb3rs and I have a question for NaruSaku and Naruto fans in general.

Recently I saw that Netflix wants to invest into anime. This most likely means they want to create new anime and/or adapt from current anime. Which is no surprise considering CrunchyRolls success in anime.

Now I am an optimist and still hope that the directors of the current anime TV show and anime movies of Naruto have a heart and will give us more good NaruSaku moments. Additionally now that the manga is over they have free reign to do as they please with the rest of the show and movies if they realize that Kishimotos ending is to controversial.

So my Question is, would you support an adaptation of Naruto that supported NaruSaku or would it be too much because of the fact that the manga is now over and there is no altering the original canon version Kishimoto gave us?

Also, if they created an adaptation to support NaruSaku would you prefer they start all over, continue were the manga finished like in an affair sort of situation, or start at a certain point in the anime/manga?

My opinion somehow always leads me back to Road to Ninja. I just really love that movie and its potential, even though its obvious were Kishimoto intervened in NaruSaku moments that could have been. But if they were to make it canon in another version of the anime it would make a perfect beginning to NaruSaku. I go further into this topic in another post I will link below. Check it out if you are interested in this.

If they went into an affair type of situation it would change the target audience that the show is directed to, but I would love to see how they would work that in. Make it more mature and keep Kishimotos work canon for fans who would feel it as an insult to alter the work of the original manga.

On a side note, I want to thank this community for being so active and responsive. You are great and I’m glad to be a part of this fandom.

Link to my story of Road to NInja if you are interested or have a comment to make.

www.narusaku.com/index.php?showtopic=15452

No for the fact that if Kishimoto does no write it. it could ended up like Dragon Ball GT and make no sense at all who knows what they would do for a plot. I would Iike maybe a movie based after the manga and they use the multiverse theory to show us NaruSaku or something. I would be fine with it if they need a OK from Kishimoto to do something crazy like Pull a GT and turn Naruto and Sakura into 12 year olds.   also rode to ninja cant happen without changing the manga a lot due to timeline

Edited by One Piece Nation, 17 November 2015 - 09:30 PM.

"It’s wrong to resent a child for the sins of his father.” -Edward Newgate “Whitebeard” (One Piece).

#15 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:15 AM

No for the fact that if Kishimoto does no write it. it could ended up like Dragon Ball GT and make no sense at all who knows what they would do for a plot. I would Iike maybe a movie based after the manga and they use the multiverse theory to show us NaruSaku or something. I would be fine with it if they need a OK from Kishimoto to do something crazy like Pull a GT and turn Naruto and Sakura into 12 year olds.   also rode to ninja cant happen without changing the manga a lot due to timeline

What i like about Road to Ninja is that Kishi proved he can write well without following his manga all the way through. That is why i like it so much even though i know it wouldnt fit in the mangas timeline due to the pain arc happening already and the village still being there in the movie. I wouldnt be happy with a recreation if Kishi didnt have a say in it because it wouldnt be the same or it would be extremely difficult to imitate his style without making it a bad recreation.

#16 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

I don't think I'll support it.. But I'll probably want to stay updated on it :) 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#17 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:01 AM

Sounds great, but it's more likely to happen if it was an Alternate Reality since Naruto is owned by a company that wants to keep the theme for kids and an affair is more inappropriate then genocide, ironically

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#18 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:32 AM

If it's NS HELL YEAH i support it! 

1wocs1.gif

#19 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:24 PM

I honestly wouldnt mind a FMA brotherhood style remake of the series which ended in NaruSaku while cutting out all the excess filler.

That would be awesome. Of course, ships aren't the only thing that'd have to change. The whole war especially Kaguya was really the low-point of the series until the ending created a new meaning for the word.

ナルサク

#20 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 07:11 PM

It depends on how they're going to make it. Continuing from the original series' ending, or another plot all over, or continuing somewhere form Part 1 or Part 2 ?

I don't mind neither, but there won't be another Naruto series adapted by a studio anytime soon except studio Pierrot, and we all know how they roll with it.

Maybe Naruto series will come back after a decade or so. If it does happen, we'll see what it will hold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users