#7321 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:14 AM

Sigh* everywhere i go its all these spoilers and NH/SS fans screaming they've won.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#7322 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

If this is truly one massive troll session... then all I can say is Kisimoto is still a jerk

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#7323 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

What is the most unbelievable to me is NaruHina.
SasuSaku is more acceptable to me.

I disagree. Hinata never tried to kill Naruto, who also never tried to kill her.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#7324 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

ugh, so im just sitting here waiting for the chapter that im probably not even gonna read(cuz im done)but rather just to see the opinions of the people that will likely confirm the death of NS. sad day is sad

#7325 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

NS is not even going to get closure on Naruto's feelings. *sigh* I think we deserved at least this much. This is downright disrespectful of Kishi.

#7326 Nyaruto

Nyaruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:15 AM

NS gas overcome so many "ship sinking chapters", is it too much to believe in one last pull through?   :sweat:  :umm:

Edited by Nyaruto, 06 November 2014 - 01:15 AM.

Naruto's Ending Summed Up!

Y7kvBpU.gif

#7327 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

What is the most unbelievable to me is NaruHina.

SasuSaku is more acceptable to me.

nothing is acceptable.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7328 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

I know that. I'm just curious as to how much he knows about the fandom outside of Japan. 

Considering Shueisha/ WJS blocked some of the places that release the magazines early a few weeks ago, I'd think he's quite aware of the piracy.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#7329 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

...... so why can't Hinata be with Kiba? 

Yeah . Like Chouji with Karui LOL

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#7330 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Tsunads and AY were somwhere in the last chapters together! In the IT one, in someone's dream I am certain of it! I think it's Mei.
Plus, the one Mei marries there looks a bit like Kishi's design for Gaara... Something is up!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#7331 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:16 AM

Oh god :D hahahahaha I'm gonna go ahead and believe these spoiler pics are real including the kids but even through all that I'm still gonna believe in NS no matter what because I'm stubborn in my beliefs XD!!!

So with that in mind I just thought of the most illogical and logical ending to these pairing wars of all time!!!! And I'm laughing my ass off because it's actually possible with kishi's writing skills :lmao:

Ok......all we've been getting from the chapter/movie spoilers are stuff mostly concerned with NH, SS and any other logical pairings that Kishi thinks is legit!!! But wouldn't that also include NS as well?? There's legitimate moments to support it being a future romantic pairing and there are fans who would love to see them together but nothing's been shown of them talking or acting out with each other YET!!!

So here's what I'm thinking......what if Kishi is crazy enough to deliver ALL of the pairings Canonization at the end!?!?

Point blank this is what I mean......Naruto and Hinata get together because Naruto knows Sakura wants to give Sasuke a bit of happiness. So the movie shows how he gets together with Hinata and eventually have their two kids. But over time naruto finds out he still Carries feelings for Sakura....

In the movie I'm guessing Sasuke decides to come back and stay in the village. To which Sakura decides she'll do anything she can to make him happy no matter how long that lasts. They eventually get together and have a little girl of their own. Time passes and they both realize that they have given each other enough love and happiness to each other that they need to go their seperate ways now......hence Sasuke going on journeys alone again and now leaving Sakura achieving her goal and is now single :fu:.....

Time passes even more and Hinata realizes Naruto's lingering feelings toward Sakura. So she decides to let him go too so that he can continue being happy because he has given everything she has ever wanted out of life.

Naruto and Sakura both feel mutual about each other and do end up together. And now with Naruto's kids and Sakura's daughter together Naruto ends up having a large family, bonds and connections they he never had before as a kid and is now living happily as his "dream"

Pretty much if Kishi is gonna make SS and NH happen with all the messed up stuff that's happened to it and with hardly any interactions with the other.......it wouldn't surprise me if he makes it to where Divorces and Second marriages happen in the Naruto Verse!!!! :D lmao

I know it sounds ridiculous and messed up but when you think about it if this ending happened a lot of people wouldn't even care much about Naruto's ending sucked because they would be laughing their asses off too much when thinking about it!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :D :D :D :D

That would be a praise if that happened

#7332 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:16 AM

Here:
http://icamira.tumbl...28250/to-ladygt

Thank you.
Ah, that made me really sad. :(

Is is possible that Naruto and Sasuke might be experiencing it? They are lying around, so anything could've happened to them...

their IT dream is Naruto being with Hinata and Sasuke being with Sakura? that would still be bad.

ramen, don't take me so bad... :pinch:

anyway, kiba? With who he will have babies in this orgy? Akamaru? He will have little cerberos with his dog? :pimp:

oh god. ew.

maybe he had kids with samui. kitten, chouji had a daughter with karui so.

Since we haven't seen who Gaara knocked up yet, I'm wondering who it is. I bet it's that girl who fangirled over him during the Rescue Gaara arc, who the anime gave a name to. I don't remember what it is, though... I think it started with an N?

Also, why haven't we seen Kankurou at all yet? Not even in the movie designs. Did he die or drop off the face of the earth or something? Or is he simply too irrelevant for Kishi to show?

the uglier ino-shika-cho trio ever.

LOL. true. saiino's daughter looks like a frickin edo tensei. why couldn't she have gotten ino's complexion and sai's facial characters + hair and eyes.

Edited by Hiraishin, 06 November 2014 - 01:18 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#7333 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:17 AM

nothing is acceptable.

The hamburger I had was more than acceptable thank you very much.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#7334 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Tsunads and AY were somwhere in the last chapters together! In the IT one, in someone's dream I am certain of it! I think it's Mei.
Plus, the one Mei marries there looks a bit like Kishi's design for Gaara... Something is up!

Da e ceva la mijloc. Apare luna dar stim ca in film va fi distrusa. Ori ne trebuie filmu sa intelegem capitolul 700 ori va arata clar capitolul 700 viitorul proiect Naruto

#7335 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

I'm in denial because I'm calling them fake... well of coarse they're fake, no writer on Earth would kill their own characters personalities and developments, not unless they had no love for their creations from the begining

Money Making No Jutsu Ofcourse

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#7336 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

there was Oonoki too... I guess they had a drink together... and tsundade said somethig like "you really got old, oonoki"

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7337 Kazula

Kazula

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Could you please post that pic?

#7338 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

NS is not even going to get closure on Naruto's feelings. *sigh* I think we deserved at least this much. This is downright disrespectful of Kishi.

Yeah, at least we want to see Naruto/Sakura closure lol

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#7339 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

did OP spoilers come out?

#7340 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:18 AM

Da e ceva la mijloc. Apare luna dar stim ca in film va fi distrusa. Ori ne trebuie filmu sa intelegem capitolul 700 ori va arata clar capitolul 700 viitorul proiect Naruto

Hmm, interesant ce zici tu acolo...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users