82 replies to this topic

#1 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Look like that this week starts with a great surprise. A chinese spoiler released the first page of each manga in the WSJ. And Naruto was included into them too.

Here's the page

Naruto 671, first page B/W

Translation

translation of the page

It's pretty clear who's Indra's reincarnation now...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#2 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:39 AM

It's not completely certain whether or not the page is a fake but it's expertly crafted if so (a spoiler released this early isn't too common). The information isn't terribly interesting. Hagoromo offering some introspective advice and compelling Naruto to think upon the identity of Indra's reincarnation sounds on-track for where the conversation was leading. 

#3 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

it's confirmed, there're also the first pages of other all mangas of WSJ. They say that they will release the all first pages in every week from now.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

So does this mean there's an early release this week?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

A spoiler on a Monday morning? What sorcery is this?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

it's confirmed, there're also the first pages of other all mangas of WSJ. They say that they will release the all first pages in every week from now.

Did they change their policies so they could wet the appetite of the readers for the chapter set to release a few days time? The biggest impact this will probably have is offering glimpsed information for more intensive speculation before the release.

Edited by Atheck, 31 March 2014 - 11:30 AM.

#7 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:41 AM

i dunno atheck...

btw, no... it's a normal release, wedsneday as usual.

@luffyq1, i'm not sure about this. From what i have understood, it seems that the WSJ itself released them.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#8 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:42 AM

Eh its not really a spoiler since we all saw this coming, not to mention if its only a page like that with simplistic dialouge, its not giving anything away. I mean again, because we saw the aspect of parallelism last chapter, it was clear Indra was like Sasuke, in other words, its no suprise.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#9 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

So spoilers every Monday?

Edited by sakutonaru, 31 March 2014 - 11:50 AM.

#10 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

well it's obvious who is Indra so not much of a spoiler imo. though why is Naruto pouting so much. he should be happy that he has a brother.

#11 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:55 AM

I'd beleive this except, we are heading towards a period 24 plus hours of hoax's and elaberate fakes...so due to that reason I'm not going to believe it, until the actual chapter is released and the same thing happens next week.

http://imgur.com/a/rlwXQ#0

Well the remaining page ones are here so maybe this is actual spoilers, either that or this has to go down as the most elaborate april fools around, also I do remember SWJ taking down spoiler sites recent;y so maybe this is their way of counteracting these site, which they believe hurts the sales of their releases.

Also if this is true it's ot really that surprising, Yes Sasuke is Indra, that would explain the bond between the two, why Sasuke was the only person who actually felt threatened by any improvements he made, all other antagonists have mocked Naruto for all this skill, but Sasuke was the only one who felt threatened by it, maybe this was due to Indra's soul knowing his brother is capable of being at his own level.

Edited by harry4e, 31 March 2014 - 12:26 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#12 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

Oh... That's pretty cool, that they're releasing a page early. This one isn't much of a spoiler haha, but still, pretty cool.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#13 Helena

Helena

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, video games...Uh, so many things...

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

Wow, that's nice! Thank you for posting it! :wink:

Ahmm... I don't really think Sasuke is Indra...To me it looks like he may be Madara, but who knows...

Edited by Helena, 31 March 2014 - 01:47 PM.

waozuf.jpg

Can't wait!

#14 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

Ahmm... I don't really think Sasuke is Indra...To me it looks like he may be Madara, but who knows...

I think it's a given that he is. The whole point of this is to further set the back drop of Naruto vs. Sasuke

#15 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:09 PM

I agree with you here. Even I think its Madara instead of Sasuke.

I think it's a given that he is. The whole point of this is to further set the back drop of Naruto vs. Sasuke

Well, it maybe like that, but to me Indra more of sounds like Madara than Sasuke to me. As it is, we'll know the truth soon  :sweat:  

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#16 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:32 PM

They are both Indra imo.

Madara was the previous reincarnation Sasuke is the current one.

eh10ut.jpg

#17 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

Wait I'm confused: so from now on, these guys will post early spoilers of the first pages on Monday, while we will get the whole chapter as usual on Wednesday?

aw9vkj.gif

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

I'm with LadyGT why don't they just release the entire chapter instead of teasing us with only one page?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 Helena

Helena

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, video games...Uh, so many things...

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

Well, It seems to be him because of all the foreshadows in the manga like "light and darkness attract each other" and when Obito talk to Naruto 200 chapters ago, but if we stop and think for a moment it's common knowledge that the only reason why Sasuke went to the dark side in the first place was to seek revenge on his brother, i.e. if this event have never ocurred he would never have left the village and become what he is now (*cough*darkvengefulb*tch*cough*).

It could be that he needed a "trigger" to "release" his soul's "true intentions", but it doesn't make too much sense to me since he is portrayed by Kishimoto himself as "not good nor bad, just a pure person". Also, supporting this hypothesis we have Itachi's speech about his little brother's heart: "Sasuke's heart is a blank canvas". In other words, he is subject to be influenced by other people's ideals. period.

To me the Uchiha avenger is/was just another pawn in Madara's game (Indra's reincarnation).

Still, as I said before, who knows? Things in this manga can change at the drop of a hat, it's infuriating!  :bash:

I agree with you here. Even I think its Madara instead of Sasuke.

Well, it maybe like that, but to me Indra more of sounds like Madara than Sasuke to me. As it is, we'll know the truth soon  :sweat:  

Yep! Wednesday is just around the corner! Hopefully we'll know the truth soon  :happy:

waozuf.jpg

Can't wait!

#20 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

I wonder If Naruto will be the only to know that Sasuke is the Indra's reincarnation while Sasuke do not? This takes me back to the "Both will Die" where Sasuke try to understad Naruto.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users