• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:48 AM

9w1, eh? Nice, that's what I am!! As for your personality changing, I don't doubt it one bit! However, the nice thing about the Enneagram is that it's dynamic. There are levels of health, so basically, when you undergo stress, you start behaving less 'healthy' or positive traits of your personality. For example, Kakashi, I'm pretty sure, is a 1w9, and when he was a kid, he was super unhealthy which is why he was all, "Rules! Rules! Always follow the rules!" Then as he got healthier, he became more laid back and happier. However, at the core, he's still the same guy who takes duty very seriously. Or Sasuke, for example. At the Five Kage Summit Arc, his 8w9 personality plummeted to an all-time low where he was destructive to everyone and everything in the sake of justice, including 'his people' - Karin, Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto. So as a kid, you could've been less healthy, or maybe more healthy. I think kids are often times less healthy, because we're naturally ego-centric as kids, and we haven't fully discovered who we are, so we're awkward. :P 

And thanks! I enjoyed being Hinata!

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#22 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:19 PM

Yoooo, I'm back! IDK for how long (I usually go through phases where I post ALL THE TIME and then I never get on) Anyhoo, I was gone all this last week, partying it up at the happiest place on Earth - DISNEYLAND! Woot! As well as Universal Studios ;)

10501691_10154491652425595_7751380551571

#thundermountainselfie I'm the loser who thinks they're all cool... heheh. Aand, the best photobomb of the trip: 

10484484_10154483330595595_2583766664011

I don't know how that even happened. But yeah, I'm the person with like... lasers coming out of my eyes or something. My sister was going to take a picture of my mom and my little sister and I jumped in the way at the last moment. VICTORY!!

It was great! I went with four of my siblings, including my best friend (mah sister ;D) which was wonderful since she doesn't live at home anymore :'( As well as my aunt and her two daughters, who are absolutely adorable! In addition to all that, my absolutely wonderful and amazing parents bought me a new violin while we were in LA, which was not a cheap one because it was such high quality. 

Other than my trip, I've been thinking a lot about writing (creating magic systems, worlds, pacing), composing (I hopefully will finish my first actual three movement symphony this month!!) and have been a shameless Sims 3 addict. What can I say? My Sim is such a punk I can't help but play with him all the time :P

Well who knows if I'll continue commenting on this place. Mayhaps, mayhaps not, but no matter the outcome, I love everybody here! You're all fabulous! <3 

Edited by Win-chan, 04 August 2014 - 10:20 PM.

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#23 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:13 AM

Nice to see you back! Since you were at Universal, did you get to go on the new Harry Potter thing? 

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#24 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:15 AM

Ah god, you are so lucky! You must've had tons of fun.

#25 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:18 AM

Thanks! It's nice to be back! :) 

Unfortunately, we didn't get to go on the Harry Potter thing. We were in the Universal in California, and I think the Harry Potter stuff is in Florida. We did get to go on the backlot tour, though! They had some awesome immersive virtual 3D stuff! The Transformers ride was INCREDIBLE. I could hardly believe it! I just kept imagining if video gaming got that intense... lol 

SHINACHIKU

#26 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

Well, I stole this from questdrivencollie on deviantart... heheheh. It seems like fun! Hopefully I'll end up doing it all. IDK. It's hard to foresee if I'll see something like this through to the end, because I'm all into it at first and then as later days come I get so lazy. Heh.

Anyway, it's a 30 day challenge where I get to talk about, hey, ME! :P 

Okay, so here's Day 1:

Day 01 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is. 
I am very single and very content. I don't ever feel the need to have a boyfriend or anything. I have my best friends (my sisters <3) and that's all I need at the moment. I'm only 18, after all. I'm content not having to worry about things you worry about in a relationship, and just being able to hang out and write and stuff. When I have another relationship, I want it to be with someone that is my best friend, someone who I can talk about ANYTHING to. I don't have that right now and I'm cool with it. 

SHINACHIKU

#27 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

Well, a lot can happen in ten years. Especially when you're just beginning life as an adult! 29, eh? Well, when I'm that age, I'd like to be married and have at least one or two kids. Hopefully I'll have a book published by then. I'd like to have been able to intern for movie composers and maybe be breaking myself into that industry as well ;) But the biggest thing is I want to have my own family when I'm 29. I wanna be a wife and I wanna be a mom! Just, not right now :P

SHINACHIKU

#28 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:34 AM

Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Well, my religion teaches that drugs and alcohol are detrimental to your health and take away your freedom of choice, and so we must avoid using both. I agree 100%. All that drugs and alcohol do are take away your judgment and ability to make choices while you're doing them, and long term they can take away your freedom of choice by causing addictions.

Drinking is just stupid because it makes you act like a loser and honestly how many people are killed every year because of drunk driving? It's best to avoid something like that at all costs because of the possible negative effects. What good could you get from alcohol that's so amazing it's worth the risks that alcohol produces?

Anyway, that's just my perspective :)

SHINACHIKU

#29 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:38 AM

Day 04 - Your views on religion.

Well, here goes! I'm a proud Mormon, member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe in God and His omnipotence, I believe that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and I believe that we have a living prophet today.

As far as all religion goes, I quote article of faith number 11: We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience and allow all men that same privilege: let them worship how, where, and what they may.

As long as people's religious beliefs don't infringe upon other people's safety, of course. :) I also believe that church and state should be 100% separate, but I also think that if an individual wants to worship God at school (for example) they should be allowed to! Anyway, those as my views. :)

SHINACHIKU

#30 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:43 AM

I missed some days, but c'est la vie. I'll just do two today. 

Day 05 - A time you thought about ending your own life. 

I've never thought about ending my life, but my heart definitely goes out to those who have had these thoughts or have attempted to end their life. I know depression is a serious mental illness that is EXTREMELY hard to combat and goes much deeper than "Just think positive!" I, however, have been blessed to never have those feelings.

SHINACHIKU

#31 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:55 AM

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself. 

1. I have six siblings.

2. I've composed five pieces of music: one piano/violin duet, one symphony, one piano solo, one church hymn-thing, and a piano duet. I have other things in the works.

3. My best friend is my older sister Kim.

4. I want to be a movie score composer.

5. I've talked on the phone to composer Mark Mancina, who wrote music for like Tarzan and Haunted Mansion.

6. I graduated valedictorian from my high school.

7. I LOVE Red Robin. Like, I love it too much. 

8. I love desserts. And hamburgers. And ketchup. And food.

9. I used to have four best friends in the world but this past year they became too obsessed with popularity and stuff and things I don't care about and one of them has an idiot boyfriend and the other keeps having non-committal make out sessions and we just don't relate anymore so now I don't really have close friends besides my sister.

10. I've only been out of the US once, and that was only for one night, and it was only right across the border in Canada (we went to Niagara)

11. My favorite movies in the world are The Lord of the Rings. 

12. My first cartoon crush was Link from Zelda. 

13. I first got into anime when I was in sixth grade.

14. I had a Jewish boyfriend once, which was kinda funny because I'm Mormon and he's Jewish, but we broke up because I got bored hanging out with him. That was my one and only relationship up until this point. 

15. I have a puggle named Ginger.

16. I have two nephews who are half Mexican and so they're growing up speaking Spanglish and it's the cutest thing EVER ("Vamos a play with the otra shovel! Put agua en the sand?") 

17. I randomly got the top Spanish student award at my school. IDK why though, I'm not even that good.

18. I can quote the first thirty minutes of Star Wars: Episode III, WORD. FOR. WORD. I literally printed out the script and memorized it.

19. I LOVE milk.

20. My favorite color is red.

21. I play piano and violin, and have been in all-state choirs twice. 

22. Frederic Chopin is my favorite composer in the world. 

23. I love to write. I have three original story ideas I'm working on and like... two or three fan fiction ideas.

24. I'm so bored and just want school to start already.

25. I'm going to Salt Lake Comic Con next month and am gonna meet JOHNNY YONG BOSCH! Woohoo!!

26. I have brown hair.

27. I have hazel eyes.

28. I think the weights in the Naruto: Official Data Book are ridiculous. Hinata is NOT 99 pounds. 

29. I love Supernatural. And I stalk Jared Padalecki on twitter.

30. I LOVE THE ENNEAGRAM!! 

Phew. 

SHINACHIKU

#32 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

OMG I FEEL FAMOUS!! My NaruSaku proof essay comes up on page one of google search when you type in "NaruSaku proof" or "NaruSaku evidence." Yayz!! 

SHINACHIKU

#33 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

Cool =) Even Google thinks it was good xD

~Relient K

#34 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

Yay! I'm pretty proud of my essay, if I do say so myself ^^ I posted a thread about it in Icha Icha NaruSaku called "NaruSaku Evidence - It's Practically Canon!" You can find it there. 

As for the 30 Day Challenge, I'm not very good at it -_- Oh well, I'll do two today to make up :P 

Day 07 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

Taurus: Uhh... I guess so kinda. Some things match but that's just because it's so vague that anyone could relate to it. 

Da 08 - A moment you were most satisfied with your life.

Any time I'm home with my whole family, I'm satisfied with my life. Especially whenever I'm with my sister, Kim, I'm just very happy. She's someone that I always enjoy being with. I am very invigorated by deep, meaningful conversation, moreso than almost anything else, and she and I always have awesome conversations together. I feel unconditionally loved and accepted by her more than anyone else in the world, and we really connect, so whenever I'm with her I'm the happiest. I always say that I'm never going to get married because I'm going to have to find someone I love being with as much as or more than my sister, and that's practically impossible :P

SHINACHIKU

#35 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:13 PM

Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like. 

Well, I hope that I can get married to an awesome dude who's my best friend, and I hope that we can have a marriage that is strong and awesome. I want to have a bunch of cute little sons (I dunno why, but I think tiny little boys are sooo cute! I have a bunch of nephews and I jut wanna hug 'em all day!). I hope that I can get my books published that I'm working on, and then I can go to writing conventions with my sister and give panels on characterization! I also want to compose music and maybe even write music for some movies or documentaries - something! Then I'll probably teach piano lessons or something, too. Maybe I'll join an orchestra when all my kids are in school... or maybe I'll stay home and write books! I want to be a stay at home mom who works on writing books and music, but if that doesn't work out I'm also getting an editing minor so that I can one, learn about editing so I can have a better chance at knowing what steps to take to get my books published, and two, so I can actually get a steady job in case other things fall through (lolz). Music majors aren't usually the most steady jobs, unless you go and get your Ph.D so you can teach as a professor or something. 

So yeah! That's how I see my future. So happy and positive, but whatevs. I'm a positive person! 

SHINACHIKU

#36 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:51 AM

This isn't part of the 30 day challenge, but I feel like making a list of all the anime/manga I've watched/read and my rating of it. Why? Because I want to! And because I want to be able to give people a list of things I've liked in case I ever ask for recommendations (hint hint, any recommendations, folks?) 

Anime:

My absolute faves:

Naruto: 10/10

Death Note: 10/10

Fullmetal Alchemist: 10/10

The rest:

Bleach: 7/10

Ouran High School Host Club: 8/10

Fruits Basket: 8/10

Vampire Knight: An odd mixture of 10/10 and 1/10 - too hard to explain

Code Geass: 10/10 (what it deserves) 8/10 (how I liked it)

Blood+: 9/10

Attack on Titan: 8/10

La Corda d'Oro: 10/10 (what can I say, classical music = love)

Skip Beat!: 10/10

Peach Girl: 5/10

Romeo x Juliet: 5/10

xxxHolic: 8/10

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: 6/10

Trigun: 7/10

Manga:

Tsubasa: 7/10 (though Fai's one of my faves of all time)

Meru Puri: 6/10
Fruits Basket: 8/10
Vampire Knight: 0/10 >:(

Fushigi Yugi: 6/10

Honey Hunt: 6/10 (Basically Skip Beat copycat)

Skip Beat!: 10/10

Dawn of the Arcana: 7/10

Death Note: 10/10

Fullmetal Alchemist: 10/10

Anyone have any suggestions for me now? :P I REALLY like stories with deep plots, like FMA, Code Geass, Death Note, etc. I also like them to have really deep, emotional significance for the characters and relationships (like Vampire Knight except for that it sucked in the end). I like light and fluffy sometimes, like OHSHC or Fruits Basket. I'm just looking for a new show, maybe. IDK. I watched Attack on Titan in less than 28 hours because I have nothing to do right now... Anyway, are there any REALLY good shows out there, as deep as Code Geass or FMA? There've gotta be really deep shows out there. And I want them to have good characters too! Attack on Titan could've gotten a higher rating from me, but I decided the characters are all kinda "Meh." Not that developed. I thought they would develop more, but alas, they did not. 

SHINACHIKU

#37 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:04 AM

This thread has a lot of anime suggestions: http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13693

I don't know how the whole series is, but I saw the first episode of Coppelion at an anime con earlier this year. Apparently it's only 13 episodes, though. Here's a page on the series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coppelion

~Relient K

#38 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:35 AM

Wow, thanks for the help!! That's awesome! ^^ 

Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss. 

Yet to have my first love. I had a first relationship, but I wouldn't call that love. I liked this guy, and we went to prom together and kind of established a relationship (this was over a year ago). Then a few days a later, a bunch of kids from our IB class put together a bonfire at one of the girl's houses, and after the bonfire, when everyone else left, we kinda just hung out by our cars (the girl lives kinda in the country so she had a lot of land and a lot of places to chill). And we talked for a while, maybe thirty minutes, and then before we left, he kissed me. It was really short and wimpy, but I was all giddy the rest of that night. It was both his and my first kiss. So exciting. I know. But that ship has long since sunk... lol. 

SHINACHIKU

#39 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:13 AM

Day 11: Put your iPod on shuffle and bullet the first ten songs that come up

Well, because my stupid iTunes deleted ALL of my music (CURSE YOU!!) I'm just gonna use spotify, I guess.

1. "Shippuu Kumikyoku" from by Takanashi Yasuharu from Naruto: Shippuden

2. "Potential Clients" by David Arnold and Michael Price from Sherlock 

3. "The Great River" by Howard Shore from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwJZgcrzD8A

4. "Final Act" by David Arnold and Michael Prices from Sherlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaZlLWCS6v8

5. "Careful Where You Stand" by Coldplay (single)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFMzeZHyPh8

6. "The Bell Tower" by Alan Menken from the Hunchback of Notre Dame 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxLqLeHx4g

7. "Prelude Op 28, No. 15, 'Raindrop Prelude'" by Frederic Chopin 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OFHXmiZP38

8. "Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN3ABDzdLls

9. "Violet Hill" by Coldplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccsWumaqjkU

10. "Up is Down" by Hans Zimmer from The Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6pJ2D_Sek

SHINACHIKU

#40 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:24 AM

Day 12: Bullet your entire day. 

(intermittent throughout the day, I check narusaku.com, deviantart, facebook, and email, all on my phone) 

8:20 - I woke up because I needed to be awake to get my niece (3) and nephew (1) when they were dropped off by their mom

8:30-9:00 - I played outside with the kids on the trampoline

9:00-10:30 - I watched episode 5 of Sherlock, "The Hound of the Baskervilles"

10:30-12:00 - I babysat the kids because my mother had to leave (she signed up for it). We sang "Let it Go"... like, FIVE TIMES. Then we watched Frozen and Tangled and I kept on having to stop my niece from accidentally strangling my nephew because she thinks he's so cute and always tries to squeeze him, and he gets mad and tries to bite her. 

12:00-1:00 - Went to lunch with my mom, ran a few errands, picked up my jeans from Maurices 

1:00-3:30 - I think I found a Sherlock Holmes complete works book and started reading it, then I took a bath and read it in the bathtub, and I can't remember what else I did. Bummed around, probably. I think I practiced the violin a little, too.

3:30-4:30 - Rewatched the last half of "A Study in Pink," an episode from Sherlock (I have a problem) 

Can't remember....

5:30-6:20 - Picked up my sister from art lessons, except the daughter who answered the door didn't actually TELL them that we were there, so we waited for a long time before they actually came back upstairs.

6:20-7:00 - Dinner, more bumming...

7:00-7:30 - Mowed the lawn until it started pouring rain

8:00-10:00 - Watched Sherlock with my brother (heh, I made him) with a break to read the New Testament with the fam

10:00-now - Messing around online, listening to music, doing who knows what. Oh, and transcribing a Sherlock song for orchestra. Yayz. 

Wow, so detailed. Kudos to you if you actually read this boring crap :P

SHINACHIKU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users