• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tatsu_no_Houou

Tatsu_no_Houou

Shinigami Shinobi: "Rei" or Sei Yukigawano

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, writing stories\poems, reading stories\poems, drawing, Computers, Science

Posted 28 December 2004 - 06:29 AM

The entire day had been going very good for highschool detective, Kudou Shinichi. Not only had he been able to tease his best friend Mouri Ran, but also take her out to one of their favorite theme parks; Topical Land.

Although he wasn't able to show it, the park got boring as all hell when you went on all the activities. However, like the mysterious shinigami he seemed to be not only after bugging some girls on the entrence to a rolar coster he ended up dealing with a dead body!

Now don't get the boy wrong, he doesn't like death, nor does he like murderers. The only thing that thrills him in his chosen profession of becoming a modern Sherlock Holmes is simply one thing; Catching the bad guys.

Which was why after his ususall game of 'show-and-tell' and the catching of the mudering ex-lover, he ended up following the two people he would regret ever running into for the rest of his life.

-------------

Shinichi jogged away from Ran nearly on an adrenaline rush from his lastest crime busting detective 'case.' So it's not much a surprise that he abandoned Ran and attempted to follow the suspicious guys. After catching up, he barely had time enough to duck behind a pole and listen as best he could.

The short and more 'short' of the two suspicious men was facing down a taller more buisness man who had no hair but a thin mustache. The former looked at the later one with a smug glance while the the later looked more then nervious enough to piss in his pants right then and there.

Suddenly the bald one spoke up, and lifted up a suitcase after opening it up and presenting it to the blacksuited one. After opening up the breif case Shinichi's eye boggled at the millions of yen shown.

"Here...it's all here!!" the bald gentlement said franticly as if to get something.

"Here ya go... The evidence revealing your companies involvement in gun-smuggling" With that said, the black suited one tossed a microfilm to the other gentlemen. It was almost purposely thrown at an odd angle so as to make the other man end up looking like an idiot just to catch the film.

The man let out a grunt after recieving the film, but didn't dare leave till he was given permission. but unfortinately for the embarassed and scared bald man, the stort one decided too taunt him some. Shinichi couldn't resist and unpocketed on of the camera's Ran decided she HAD to have while on her 'victory' visit to the Theme park. He took snapped some pictures as he listened on them some more.

" heh heh... crime doesn't pay" he spoke in a snide sort of tone.

"SHUT UP! COMPARED TO WHAT YOUR SYNADACATE DOES...OUR COMPANY HASN'T DONE ANYTHING!!!" yelled out the outraged buisnessman.

However as Shinichi noticed that was not the best course of action. The short black suited man seemed to reach in his coat... most likely for a gun. All Shinichi could do was snap pictures and hope to catch the criminal in the act.

"Enough talk if you know what's good for ya" To shinichi that confimed his belief in the involvement of a gun. however, as he moved in to listen further to the conversation something appeared out of no where and smashed him on the head.

"No more playing detective for you!" the image the second man in black suit appeared. With that said, one more wack from the 'metal' or something pipe in his hand...everything started to go blury for the young detective.

"...b...ss" his vision and hearing had begun to go, as he noticed the surprised look on the short one as he was caught. He nearly chuckled as he noticed the other guy got away.

"...tailed.....kid"

"...no guns....rub...out"

"...new...poison"

"unable...trace"

"...so long"

Something was jammed down his throat and then he was forced to drink water. Automaticly a stinging sensation went threw his body.

He awoke to the pain of a million knives stabbing him on his body, the pain of millions of hot needles peircing his skin.... complete and utter maddening pain.

"M-My body?"

"It's burning up"

"it's like my bones..."

"are melting away"

"NO!!"

"no"

Then everything went black.

---------------------

Today I was mearly going over what HAS happend... the real change occurs tommarow.

Just letting ya know this is my first try, and first draft.

"Dreams echo in the void of time, striving for completion, childhood dreams, innocent things. To each his or her own"~Me

Well my other favorite quotes... you'd have to click this link wont you.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

#2 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2004 - 08:55 AM

Hmmm a fic based on the first episode/first chapter?

I found it quite interesting

#3 Tatsu_no_Houou

Tatsu_no_Houou

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, writing stories\poems, reading stories\poems, drawing, Computers, Science

Posted 28 December 2004 - 03:16 PM

The fic is based on one little change.... Ran KNOWS

"Dreams echo in the void of time, striving for completion, childhood dreams, innocent things. To each his or her own"~Me

#4 Tatsu_no_Houou

Tatsu_no_Houou

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 07:52 PM

Things suddenly went from black to blurred shades of light, and once again two figures were in front of him.

Instantly, the boy detective?s muscles tightened and he tried to think of a way to get way from those men in black.

Time seemed to slow down as the figures forms sharpened into the figures of two police officers. Almost instantly, the teen relaxed and allowed the figures to come closer.

??Come on little boy?? spoke the policemen closet to him, in a tone used for coaxing a child to do something.

?Little boy?! What are they talking about? I?m sixteen years old? ? pondered the young detective as he tried to get his mind back to its normal pristine order.

As his conciousness started to return the young boy reached behind his head and felt something liquidy...

"My head?... Oh yeah, I was attacked from behind" he mentally deduced where he gained his injury a picture of one of the men from before appeared in his clouded mind. Just the mere memory was enough to cause the shrunken detective to shiver in a bit of fear.

Deciding to file that particular image for a later time, the slueth returned to his present mind to pay attention to the situation... only to notice things didn't look quite right.

?Why are they so big? did that pill do something?? he muttered in thoughts as he staggered to his feet.

?Don?t worry little boy, we'll take you back to your house....? The officer once again tried to grab his arm but the young Kudo was able to slip out of the grasp.

?What the? gotta get away!? With that, the bleeding and brused sleuth dashed off away from the police, his mind a whirl of fear.

Even in his chibi-fied, and confused state, Shinichi Kudo; The great detective of the East, was easily able to outwit and our minuver the 'cities finest' and escape to sort things out.

------------

?Home? finally.? He muttered as he reached the gates of his family home. The mansion never looked more forboding then it did at this moment... he could definately see just why the local children of the naborhood liked to refer to it as a haunted house... it looked like one from those old american horror films.

Pushing his mind back to focus, the young Kudo tryed to reach into his pocket to retreave his keys. Unfotinately, The loss of blood from his cranial injury made it that much harder to reach the gate with his key.

Now key in hand, the boy attempted to reach the lock with his key... finding to his annoyance his newest 'hight' seemed to small to reach the lock.

Too bad he couldn't really think much after he attempted to reach the lock, after all... theres not much one can do when they pass out.

------------

Slowly everything shifted from the utter nothingness to faded colors. Slowly shifting things to things he should have remembered.

Suddenly, like a face from the heaven's the smiling appearance of a goddess graced his veiw. Her worry over him almost made him blush, but he couldn't help but think he knew her from some where.

?You okay? I found you outside bleeding from a massive injury.? the angelic image seemed to speak out.

The image soon started to clear up till...

?R-R-Ran?? the boy?s eye?s widened as he finally had a name to go with the face. Instantly he blushed as he noticed where he was in proximity to her, or more particularly how close his face was to her 'assets.'

?Huh? How did you know my name?? questioned Ran as she put another cold compress onto the boys head all the while removing the older one. Shinichi was very lucky she thought the blush to be a sign of fever and not for what it was.

?Where am I?.? He asked, seemingly ignoring her question.

?Your in a friend?s house? why were you trying to get into Shinichi?s house?? she answered falling back to her knees as she removed the older compress and placed it into the bucket near her.

?Why can?t anyone see I?m Shinichi Kudo!? He bitterly remarked in his mind, unfortinately he didn't realize he spoke these words out loud as well.

?Huh??

Shinichi looked at Ran with a questioning face.

?What do you mean you?re Shinichi, your just six years old, aren?t you?? she now looked at the boy with suspicion.

?Huh?! Wha....What makes you say that? she now glared at the boy with a bit of worry, but a lot of annoyance seeing how the boy seemed to be making up a tale.?

The boy searched her eyes for any hint of a prank or anything like that, but found nothing except pity for a child.

?? no...? He rose to his feet and dashed to the bathroom, completely surprising Ran. First off how a little kid like that could navigate the house so easily, and just how the kid knew where he was going.

Then?after a few seconds she heard him scream. Ran rushed into the bathroom to see the boy with his head tilted and tears falling down his face although it was hidden under his bangs.

??It?s true??

The boy claiming to be Shinichi turned around and looked at Ran with eyes that left no doubt in her mind that the boy was older then he appeared.

His face softened and he looked at Ran with a sad cheerfull look.

" Hey Ran, sorry bout abandoning you at the park. Told you I would catch up with you later..." he replied with a false sense of cheer.

Ran's eyes widened and then she grabbed her friend in a hug.

~~~~~~~
End of first chapter...

~~~~~~~~~

This copy was done before... I just never posted it... I know it needs work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users