• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:17 PM

A Sizzling cooking lesson from one of our favorite narusaku artists Innera

Smokin hawt and Spicy!! narusaku.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:37 PM

Whooh...

*turns on fan*

#3 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:32 PM

And once again Innera shows how I suck at drawing... ugh! HOW DOES SHE DO IT!?!?

#4 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:24 PM

mmmmm....Cooked with love... narusaku.gif

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:40 PM

nosebleed8rx.gif They're getting it on... wink.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:12 AM

I saw this one, and dang that was a hot drooling.gif narusaku.gif heheelq7.png

#7 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:22 AM

BRB!

*fap, fap, fap*

#8 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:24 AM

I...don't see anything...it says 404 file not found...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#9 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:16 AM

yeah looks like someone ganked it.

it was a very ((read VERY)) sexy pic of Naruto and Sakura in the Kitchen cooking more then just food.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Nov 26 2009, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah looks like someone ganked it.

it was a very ((read VERY)) sexy pic of Naruto and Sakura in the Kitchen cooking more then just food.

Gah, looks like Innera fell foul of the DA mods.

Smiter to the rescue!

It's getting hot in here... --Click here to view--

Lucky I always save NaruSaku smut art to my PC. wink.gif

#11 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 27 November 2009 - 11:43 AM

Thank you very much, Smiter. I usually save stuff in my PC, too, but that pic had dissappeared before I got the chance.

Do you realize how unworthy we are of you?

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#12 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:31 AM

Holy Crap.

I hadn't been looking at NaruSaku art for a while when I saw this. XDDDD

I should go searching for it again. XD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#13 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:09 PM

I can't see it. What happened?
BLACK AND WHITE

#14 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 29 November 2009 - 06:34 PM

yeah :_______(

they say that we can not age underaged characters and draw them in a hot pose.

DA policy.

DeviantArt can get very, very liberal with their takedown policies, apparently. I mean, not being able to -age- underage characters? In a suggestive pose? I could -perhaps- understand a little better if perhaps there was some blatant nudity, but all that's showing is some skin. She even put the mature content filter on it.

All I can do is shake my head and sigh. Pathetic.

EDIT: The DA policy -
Submissions of a non- photographic nature which clearly depict a minor, fictional character or otherwise, either nude or in a sexually driven manner will be removed and deleted without notice as they come to the attention of the staff.

'Aging fictional characters so they can no longer be depicted as minors' Was not part of that clause, but of course at the bottom of the page they have the ever-popular 'We can change our rules at any time and not tell you about it if we don't want to, so nyah nyah' so there isn't really much that could be done even if Innera wanted to put it back up.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 29 November 2009 - 06:39 PM.

#15 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:45 PM

yeah i had to re upload chaoters 2 and 4 of In your eyes because of that crap.

and Celious had to redo the bubblebath pic she drew for me too.

it annoys me because whats the point of the mature content stuff in the first place, if there just gonna delete mature content anyways?

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#16 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:56 PM

Well, do you have to specify the age of the characters in the pic? Because in this one especially, both look of age to me. Just sayin'.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#17 Jorden-Kun

Jorden-Kun

TheGrammarNazi

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Anime<br />Manga<br />Drawing<br />Music (no rap or country)<br />And crazy shenanigans on teh computer =D

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:40 PM

Submissions of a non- photographic nature which clearly depict a minor, fictional character or otherwise, either nude or in a sexually driven manner will be removed and deleted without notice as they come to the attention of the staff.

It looks to me it's as if this is the doing of a NaruHina fan working behind the scenes of DA. Because they would have to know that Naruto and Sakura weren't of age. And I doubt they go researching the age of every single character that gets drawn and posted on their site! dry.gif

#18 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:57 AM

DeviantArt can get very, very liberal

Don't blame the liberals xdddd tongue.gif I am a liberal and still I DO think that it is ok to have sexy art. tongue.gif tongue.gif

I'd bet it was a NaruHina fan that hates to see Naruto with another woman that is not Hinata having a good time heeee.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 30 November 2009 - 02:13 AM.

#19 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Nov 29 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't blame the liberals xdddd tongue.gif I am a liberal and still I DO think that it is ok to have sexy art. tongue.gif tongue.gif

We get it, you're a Liberal.

This has nothing to do with politics, it's just DA's stupid way of monitoring. I've seen way worse pieces of art and those weren't taken down.

#20 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:41 AM

CONSPIRACY!! That was a very amazing picture that made me remember why i used to spend hours clicking on little page numbers cycling through thousands of pictures to find one good NaruSaku picture!

JLHza2T.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users