Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:34 AM

Title: Emperor Uzu

Cover: TBP

Summary: One touch was enough to knock him off of his feet. They say women are often the downfall of a man's kingdom. He knew she was going to be his downfall.

Setting: Edo Period

Pairings: Naruto x Sakura, Sasuke x Karin.

Side Characters: Kakashi, Jirayah and few more. 

SN: Hinata will not be present.

I'm still planning things  out but  the first chapter will be posted this weekend or next week.

Edited by Luna, 16 November 2016 - 02:58 AM.

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:36 AM

Question, what does your version of Sakura look like? Does she have short hair or long hair like the picture I last posted.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:38 AM

Question, what does your version of Sakura look like? Does she have short hair or long hair like the picture I last posted.

tumblr_ods6fgA8GS1ulxw8do1_500.jpg

Using these versions of the characters especially Sakura. Love her look.

#4 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 04:05 AM

Sounds cool!!

#5 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 04:38 AM

no hinata lol. 

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 04:48 AM

Thanks for keeping the fandom alive!

So what's their starting point? Are they already together, strangers, or complicated like in the manga?

ナルサク

#7 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 12:06 PM

Thanks for keeping the fandom alive!

So what's their starting point? Are they already together, strangers, or complicated like in the manga?

Strangers. I want to build the romance from the ground up :D  :D  :D  :D

#8 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:47 PM

So I'm reading up on the rights women had in the Edo Period and it's completely barbaric.  Jesus kittening christ. 

http://lifeofwomenja...edo-period.html

I want to stay true to the era but I don't want Sakura to be like some obedient dog. Ugh, I'll have her be at least the most intelligent female in the fanfic( or as much a female could read and write in those days.)

Any Ideas on how I should go about this?

Edited by Luna, 15 November 2016 - 01:49 PM.

#9 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:55 PM

The Meiji Restoration seems like a better place to start. Women were at least encouraged to get an education. They still had no rights but they at least had that. I can't imagine how many women lost their lives during the Edo Period. God

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 03:41 PM

Hmm you could write her as a woman who defies her circumstances? I don't think that's realistic, but it's fiction and remember she's a tsundere. In Kenshin there were great women still, but I'm not sure if that was edo oe meiji period. Maybe late edo, since they had suits.

Edited by sushi., 15 November 2016 - 03:44 PM.

ナルサク

#11 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

Hmm you could write her as a woman who defies her circumstances? I don't think that's realistic, but it's fiction and remember she's a tsundere. In Kenshin there were great women still, but I'm not sure if that was edo oe meiji period. Maybe late edo, since they had suits.

Hmm, that's what I was thinking. Women born into a Samurai family got a bit of education even though they still had no rights because of their gender. I can see that as the beginning of Naruto's attraction to Sakura. Her being completely different from the other women around that period and her looks being completely different. Hmm, thanks for the suggestion though. :)

#12 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:00 PM

Are you gonna have her kidnapped in a chapter?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#13 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:44 PM

I can give you and Idea of what will be going down in the story. Not good at writing PG stories. LOL

Politics

War

Betrayal

Romance

Sex 

There is more but it's going to be a lot of elements. I do not know about Kidnapping yet but we'll see.

#14 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 06:42 PM

A rough draft of chapter one. This is only a piece of it. :)

He drifted in and out of unconsciousness, barely being able to process the images he was seeing. In his state, time wasn't a concept he was familiar with, he knew his injuries were grave and didn't expect to live. He was met with green and pink each time he opened his eyes, trying to grasp what he was seeing but every time he fell back into the darkness. The next time he opened his eyes he felt better, much better than how he felt before. He was laying on a wooden mat, his chest and arms bandaged. He looked around the small home, noting the holes in the roof that sunlight streamed through. Did an enemy capture him? He questioned himself but came to the conclusion that an enemy wouldn't have bandaged him up and most likely would've been left for dead. He heard soft footsteps enter the room and tried sitting up to get a good look at the person who helped him but fell back onto the mat in pain. He cursed, the burning pain on his chest increasing.

“You shouldn't be moving.” a feminine voice said.

He turned his head to the sound of the voice and his breath hitched in his throat. It was a female, an unusual one at that. He had never seen such a female with such colour hair and length that it fell down her back like streams of silk. Her eyes were a brilliant green, like emeralds. She stepped closer to him, the sunlight shining down on her, giving him a better look at her face. He had seen many women, and bedded quite a few and none of them came close to such a beauty. Even in an old worn kimono she stood out like silk and a field of cotton. She knelt down by his side, sending him a smile that could drop a man to his knees. He watched as her hands carefully handle his bandages, her incredibly soft fingers moving across his hands and chest, checking his injuries. Her touch sent shivers through his body, something no woman had done before. They say women are often the downfall of a man's kingdom. He knew she was going to be his downfall.

“You were injured badly when I found you,” she said softly, smiling at him, “it wouldn't do well for the country if our Emperor died, would it?”

He stared at her, a smirk forming on his lips. “No, it wouldn't.” he answered, holding her gaze intently.

She smiled before reaching beside her and holding up a small tea cup. “This is some medicine that should help with the pain until your injuries heal.” she said, holding out the cup. He nodded, lifting his head a bit as she brought the cup to his lips. He sipped the bitter tasting medicine but never took his eyes off of her. There was something different about her but he couldn't quite place it.

“Is there a man around that I could speak to?” he found himself asking her. She smiled at him nodding her head.

“There is, my father but he has gone into town for supplies.” she told him, checking over his injuries once more. He nodded, noting her attentiveness to his injuries and how expertly she wrapped his bandages. Her father must be a samurai since she seemed to be educated.

“Then I wish that he would come back soon.” he told her, his voice husky yet commanded a tone of authority. Her eyes widen a fraction before she nodded sending him a fake smile he'd seen many times in his court. He wondered if this version that he was seeing was the real her.

“Don't you want to know why?” he asked, smirking. She shook her head slightly, avoiding his stare by checking the bandages on his arm.

“It is father's and your business my Emperor.” she said meekly, bowing her head making her long hair brush against his arm. He almost shuddered at the feel of it, knowing he would want to run his hand through it forever but remained composed.

“Well, I will tell you anyway.” he said, waiting for her reaction. She lifted her head, staring into his blue eyes and he into her emerald greens. On the surface there was a vulnerability he could see but there was also sense curiosity behind them. He sent her a smirk.

“I will make you my mistress.” he said, waiting for her reaction.

Her mouth fell open in shock as she tried to process his words. He could see her trying to process it all and this his smirk grew. The anger in her eyes was more than obvious as she glared at him. It was even more evident when she slapped him in his face so hard that his head snapped to the side. He heard her gasp, apologizing profusely and begging him not to kill her. He turned to look at her, his smirk still present.

There she is.” he thought, his chest rumbling as a deep laughter escaped from his lips.

-

I want to capture Naruto's playful nature yet I want him to be mature and brutal. Sakura will be the same as she always is but I will be using the two sides of her. The Sakura that acts obedient and humble around Sasuke and the Sakura that is independent, honest and strong around Naruto.

Edited by Luna, 15 November 2016 - 06:44 PM.

#15 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:17 AM

So I made a few changes. I will probably change the title as well. The summary is the same. 

Edited by Luna, 16 November 2016 - 12:17 AM.

#16 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:38 AM

Hmm, that's what I was thinking. Women born into a Samurai family got a bit of education even though they still had no rights because of their gender. I can see that as the beginning of Naruto's attraction to Sakura. Her being completely different from the other women around that period and her looks being completely different. Hmm, thanks for the suggestion though. :)

Yea I think it depends on how you go with it. I've seen some historical films where female characters do things that I think would get them in a bad situation, and I've seen others being more subtle. But remember that even though it is from an old period, both you and the readers are from the modern world. So the ethic standards should be similar to today, you will have some freedom.

ナルサク

#17 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:39 AM

Well, I kind of finished the first chapter. It's about 3K words. I could make it longer but I wanted to save it for the next chapter. My dream of 15k words a chapter is over. LOL. I'll post it on FF.NET either tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by Luna, 16 November 2016 - 02:41 AM.

#18 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:59 AM

First chapter is here: https://www.fanficti...1/1/Emperor-Uzu

Also, could the mods change the title of my thread please. >.<

#19 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:53 AM

You should add jiraiya and tsunade and let them also have some sexy time.  :hehehe:

#20 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:48 PM

I've started on the second chapter. Yay!

Kakashi, Sasuke and Jiraiya appears this time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users