#6781 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:36 PM

So here's a question:

Which pairing moment from another media (anime, manga, etc) would you like to happen for NS? Think carefully.

#6782 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

lols .!!! :lmao:  :lmao: please direct me to this page so I can put her in her place . 

1. Vegeta and Bulma huh this is the argument the NH fans always use a desperate last resort its quite sad actually . You do realize Vegeta took hold of the light and never looked back right .? Sasuke saw the light and he ignored it and continued a path for power even when Itachi was dead and the revenge was completed lols . I also don't remember Vegeta calling Bulma annoying and a person that gets in his way and I also don't remember Bulma saying she knows Vegeta hates her . The relationship was completely different and he didn't try to kill Bulma three times and Bulma definetly didn't try to kill him . No matter how less evil it is Sasuke has took part in his evil acts and some of his evil acts include Sakura and him trying to kill her . Sasuke's situation is even worse lols he started as a friend to Naruto and Sakura , a comrade , He betrayed them in the worst way possible , thats far more worse than Vegeta since he was evil to begin with lols . He calmed down after seeing the light , Sasuke saw the light like I said and ignored it . he has no excuses for his actions he is just as evil as Vegeta and like somebody said , if he had Vegeta's power and capabilties he would destoyed the Leaf Village already .  The only problem with your theory is that Goku never loved Bulma romantically , they never had any romantic development going between them and wasn't Goku younger than Bulma to begin with .?  Now with Naruto on the other hand ,  we are talking about a Hyperactive ninja who is in love with Sakura and never even thought about anybody besides her and signs of her loving him as well .  Big ass difference in the whole pairing altogether don't compare these two just because Kishi is inspired off of Dragon ball .  Sakura Definetly didn't have hate or anger huh yet she had no trust towards him whatsoever even going as far as asking him what the hell he is doing in the village and asking Hinata to focus her Byakugan on them to see if he would attack Naruto and lets no forget the oh so famous fake smile . hahaha .  SasuSaku been dead ever since they both tried to kill each other probably even before that lols , it was dead when Sakura stared flirting with Naruto and started looking at him like he's more mature .  Haha and btw Sasuke is planning on destroying the village with all his "friends " including Sakura in it and you don't call that evil .? Sasuke would kill Naruto and Sakura if it meant them getting in the way of his power and you don't call that evil .? Shame on you and your morals . 

2 . Verbally disagreeing with him I'm obviously not verbally disagreeing with him since  ,  Naruto never listed Hinata as the one who took him from his lonliness if I'm verbally disagreeing with him and she was always there for him where was she on that list .? I mean lols no bashing but serious who in the hell is Hinata .? What rights has she earned in where she earned a  free damn pass .? Who died and said Hinata deserves Naruto , certainly not Kushina or Minato , I mean what makes Hinata so damn special that  she deserves Naruto over Sakura .? What has Hinata done that even compares to what Sakura has done for Naruto .? Why because she loved him all along , I mean I couldn't tell considering that she never did a damn thing about Naruto being sad , all she did was gain confidence off him .   Sakura was the only girl that was there for him as far as everything goes Hinata and Naruto first talked in the Chuunin Exams .  In 540 you obviously don't get the context of what sakura was doing maybe if you stop reading selectively in case you haven't noticed she doubted Sasuke plenty times and this is one of those times .  I really don't feel like getting into it . And 573 only proves my point , Naruto is the GREAT GUY  not Sasuke .   What the hell Sakura was always there before Hinata , Sakura has done way more , can you name what Hinata has done I bet you can't name more than 3 .  Sakura always saved his ass in chapter 4 she risked her hiding spot in order to warn naruto about Kakashi which btw was very risky and in chapter 11 she jumped on Naruto to protect him from a barrage of weapons she has been saving his ass since chapter 4 lols and not to mention she has shown more care when it came down to it and them lose their lives she has shown more concern towards Naruto than Sasuke .  stop downplaying everthing Sakura has done for Naruto for Hinata's little Pein scene in which she  pretty much got beat up in 2 panels . Does she know Naruto loves Sakura .? I don't think so . Hinata is very selfish she doens't think about anything ut Naruto she loves him so much yet she was torn between who to cheer for ,  Sakura has snapped on the man she loved for Naruto , Hinata was torn between Naruto and Kiba and who to cheer for and you call that love .? Opening up to the eventuality of him getting with Hinata you say .? Yeah sure he is considering as I have stated many times , he still actively pursues Sakura , has told his own father that Sakura is his girlfriend and has not once smiled warmly at Hinata like he does Sakura , he still tries to show off in front of Sakura as shown in chpater 558 with the Zetsu clones and once again called Sakura his GIRLFRIEND to his dad IN FRONT OF HINATA .   Now I think you are confusing the nindo for understanding him , the nindo is something dealing with never giving up , Hinata doesn't know what actually hurts Naruto , she doesn't know the real him I highly doubt if she saw him a different person who never gave up she wouldn't look at him the same  , she doesn't even begin to know what Naruto goes through like Sakura does . As long as Neji huh .? Like I said before don't confuse the nindo they share for understanding him because as far as understanding him Sakura takes that win all the way by alot . It cannot be equal in case you haven't noticed that is how Naruto looks at them , he sees Hinata as shy and he is only looking at Sakura and Sakura is looking back at him . Hinata has her back turned completely turned to him how does that imply how Naruto looks at her .? Hinata simply wants to be how Naruto is , she strives to never give up and be strong she has indirectly said it lols the only difference is that she does nothing about it and she depends on Naruto to make her strong think about what all NH's conversations is based off of , Naruto just boosts her confidence and then she smiles and then they stop talking how does that compare to NS please tell me .  , I mean in 633 she friendzoned herself and in 631 Naruto friendzoned her .  Compared to Sakura's confession when she gave genuine reasons as too why she loved Naruto , how did Hinata's nindo talk during her confession compare to the genuine reasons Sakura layed out , all Hinata basically talked about in her confession was the nindo once again lols . 

3 . Tried or Had to .? She didn't HAVE TO do anything lols thats what you fail to realize she CHOSE to protect Naruto because as shown she would rather lose Sasuke than Naruto  . If I remember what was said about and missions and duty it was " Mission always comes first , Sakura has been shown to actually put all her concern on naruto rather than the mission itself sometimes , she chooses to protect him its not no big duty to protect Naruto because he is a ninja himself its Duty to complete the mission at any costs .   How was it her DUTY , she is a medic nin she is supposed to stay from battle as a last resort , downplay all what she has done for him right downplay how she tried to save him from KN4 form , downplay how she tries to save him from Akutsuki , downplay how she tries to get stronger for him . I feel like I can discuss 540 in this part since its about Naruto and Sakura . Okay , 540 follows up how she doubted her feelings abotu Sasuke with Tazuna and Inari , she could answer her feelings for him , then came Sai , she couldn't answer her feelings for him and then 540 she finally realized how she felt about him , he won't change , and then 573 showed who the great guy to her was and that was Naruto , she thinks negatively and Sasuke all the time and she thinks positively about Naruto what does that tell you .?  Now ,  You fail to forget she CHOSE to fail the examn fro Naruto regardless if Sasuke wanted to pass she didn't even once look at or think of Sasuke , she wanted to save NARUTO'S dream . What you mean nothing selfless about it .? First off all , with the KN4 scene you don't call that selfless .? when she tried to kill Sasuke to relieve Naruto of his burden you don't call that selfless .? In case you haven't noticed she considers herself very weak but yet she always risks her life to protect Naruto , how many times has she said SHE WILL SAVE SASUKE FOR NARUTO she feels like nothing she does for Naruto is good enough if you ask me thats enoigh to show how highly and amazing she thinks of Naruto  . She hasn't once said after the time skip that she wants Sasuke back for herself , and chapter 297 and 470 only further proves my point she doens't want Sasuke back for herself she wants Sasuke back because Naruto wants Sasuke back and she wants a happy end to team 7 for Naruto not him back romantically .  If you remember Naruto gave very specific orders for them to stay away Sakura knew if she went down there that could only hinder Naruto ,Hinata went down there out of selfishness . And bravo Hinata you could killed Naruto yourself and potentially other villagers becuase of your selfishness look at what happend when naruto turned in 4 tails , imagine what could have happened to his skin when he was 6 tails lols . Sakura did nothing heroic for Naruto .? lols are you kidding me or are you trolling .? You don't call her doing what she has done putting her own life AS A MEDIC NIN in danger to save his ass heroic .? She is like Wonderwoman for Naruto lols . When has Naruto ever vowed that he will always protect Hinata , I remember him saying he will always protect his Sakura Chan in other words , she is most precious to him because of Haku's words . he unlocked power he didn't even know he had over Sakura lols . I don't know what world you live in but in this world , I don't call flirting , blushing around that person , giving them warm smiles , crying consistently over them even at the thought of losing them , trying to be closer to them and lets not forget trying to kill the so called man she loves for him unromantic .  She didn't kill Sasuke because she thought of the old Sasuke and look how she thinks of him as a indifferent to her as always she knows he hates her  , she doensn't feel like  she deserves Naruto's love lols , thats a sign in itself towards how selfless she is towards Naruto  howevere she also didn't kill him because she knows Naruto wants him back also , but the whole thing was for Naruto , the whole time she never even thought about "her love for Sasuke" all she thought about was killing sasuke to relieve naruto of his burden , never once did she say "oh my God I must kill Sasuke to save him sinking any lower . " That was all Sai from what he assumed lols , if you go back and read the conversation between Sai and Naruto Sai then proceeded to say , " she did it all for you and she was ONLY thinking of you . "  Btw Sakura has blushed around him , held her heart around him Kishi even stated Naruto makes her heart beat faster , the hug after the Pein scene wasn't romantic to you right .? Yet all the onesided hugs she gave to Sasuke was romantic how funny and selective  , a complete stranger in Yamato and even some one without feelings in Sai even notices how she is around Naruto .  You seriously can't be from this planet if you don't consider those romantic . 

Wish I could but it was a PM on youtube :(

Edited by Dalton (I stink at names), 26 August 2013 - 09:13 PM.

#6783 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

While I'm thinking about it. A long time ago I remember there was a rumor stating that Kishimoto was actually...'angry'... to put it nicely at the NH fandom. I have no idea if it's true or not, but it had something to do with someone bashing Sakura or something like that. Do any of you think Kishi just drew the line for NH right then and there? 

#6784 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

these people are so funny with their selective reading and stuff huh . 

If you want, I can keep posting these arguments. I've got some good ones in my inbox. I swear! Some of these NH/SS fans need to go after a career in comedy! lol

EDIT- Sorry for the triple post, guys. I see a lot of comments after I post something, and I'm not good with the multi-quoting thing,..

Edited by Dalton (I stink at names), 26 August 2013 - 09:23 PM.

#6785 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

So here's a question:

Which pairing moment from another media (anime, manga, etc) would you like to happen for NS? Think carefully.

Hentai

#6786 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hentai

You won't have more than a kiss in this manga :P

#6787 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

You know...I've found this song to mix quite well with rabid NH fans who post comments like the ones I've been posting.

I don't know how you guys feel about hard rock music, but next time you're reading the comments of NH fans, play this

song: You Think You Know 

Band: Device

#6788 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

Wish I could but it was a PM on youtube :(

what you think nice comeback huh .? lols . 

While I'm thinking about it. A long time ago I remember there was a rumor stating that Kishimoto was actually...'angry'... to put it nicely at the NH fandom. I have no idea if it's true or not, but it had something to do with someone bashing Sakura or something like that. Do any of you think Kishi just drew the line for NH right then and there? 

I heard about that too , I mean I don't think he would do anything out of spite but he is just going to follow HIS story no matter what anybody wants . 

If you want, I can keep posting these arguments. I've got some good ones in my inbox. I swear! Some of these NH/SS fans need to go after a career in comedy! lol

EDIT- Sorry for the triple post, guys. I see a lot of comments after I post something, and I'm not good with the multi-quoting thing,..

No don't post anymore because I'm going to get carried away again . 

Posted Image

#6789 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

what you think nice comeback huh .? lols . 

I heard about that too , I mean I don't think he would do anything out of spite but he is just going to follow HIS story no matter what anybody wants . 

No don't post anymore because I'm going to get carried away again . 

1: It was, but she/he is still naive as ever.

2: Probably not

3: Darn. I had a good one for you.

#6790 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

1: It was, but she/he is still naive as ever.

2: Probably not

3: Darn. I had a good one for you.

he/she was naive but he/she didn't think of a comeback did they .?  and who sent it to you T-Money .? 

Edited by Superman333, 26 August 2013 - 11:42 PM.

Posted Image

#6791 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

So here's a question:

manga but i also like it to be in anime :)

#6792 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:06 AM

manga but i also like it to be in anime :)

I mean what other manga/anime/etc moment that you want it to happen in Naruto for NS?

#6793 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

I mean what other manga/anime/etc moment that you want it to happen in Naruto for NS?

Well it was a scene in Superman with Lois Lane at the end that i would like to see Naruto and Sakura do with each other .  and also it was a scene in a movie where a man loved a girl so much and she was undecided and then the man accepted her decision and then he went home alone but then later on that night she made her way to his house and she told him she loved him and they will never leave each other etc ...

Edited by Superman333, 27 August 2013 - 01:14 AM.

Posted Image

#6794 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:38 AM

ooh, now i get it, for now i can only think of full metal panic! sigma :) 

#6795 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

If any

So here's a question:

Hmm one I can think of is kinda now others put out the dragon quest manga, how near the end the heroine decided to give the hero who loved her a chance after everything. I don't mean it would exactly go like that, but after some events like the prospect of Naruto and Sasuke dying, Sakura concerned over this aspect, it would be the time for NS to take off around before the final fight begins. I mean yeah the chapter 3 event stuff revealed to her at last, Naruto just blurts out how he likes her forehead or Sakura finally questions just why was "Sasuke" so friendly that day but then never again after that moment. Anyway she discovers it was Naruto, basically it could be the moment that leads to NS.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#6796 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:52 AM

If any

Hmm one I can think of is kinda now others put out the dragon quest manga, how near the end the heroine decided to give the hero who loved her a chance after everything. I don't mean it would exactly go like that, but after some events like the prospect of Naruto and Sasuke dying, Sakura concerned over this aspect, it would be the time for NS to take off around before the final fight begins. I mean yeah the chapter 3 event stuff revealed to her at last, Naruto just blurts out how he likes her forehead or Sakura finally questions just why was "Sasuke" so friendly that day but then never again after that moment. Anyway she discovers it was Naruto, basically it could be the moment that leads to NS.

this is better than my idea . 

Posted Image

#6797 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:26 AM

So here's a question:

I'm not so sure that I want it to happen so much as I think it would fit - and I know this was mentioned in here before, but I simply can't remember which user mentioned it (if you remind me, I will gladly give credit).  In Rurouni Kenshin, the villain tricks the hero into thinking that he's brutally killed his love interest, leaving a fake corpse behind.  In this case, if Obito managed to see that Sakura is Naruto's Rin, he might target her as others have speculated in order to try and make Naruto understand his pain, and become like him (as he predicted that he would already).  He could leave behind a fake corpse of Sakura or it could simply be genjutsu - either way, Naruto thinks she's dead as do the readers and he falls into despair - this would be a great opportunity for Naruto to prove that he is better, stronger than Obito in that he can mentally overcome the grief of Sakura's passing (except without her actually dying).  It'll turn out that in the end, Obito couldn't actually bring himself to kill her for real since she reminded him so much of Rin, thus revealing that she was never dead in the first place.  This way, Naruto can experience the same pain as Obito and overcome it in order to successfully TnJ him, without having to sacrifice Sakura's life.

Or something along those lines anyway - I would prefer an alternative that gives Sakura a bit more of an active role (in RK, the love interest was kidnaped and stowed away with the villain on an island while everyone else thought she was dead, and she tried to escape several times - I think she also connected some emotionally with the villain IRRC).

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6798 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:12 AM

The next NS moment should be when there will be Naruto vs Sasuke the final battle for hokage!

Like when Sasuke pounds Naruto , Sakura will think he died she will then cry at he's face

then naruto touched her face with he's hand

she was happy and hugged naruto that he's alive very touchy moment

Edited by Question22, 27 August 2013 - 03:13 AM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#6799 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:25 AM

I also want a scene where Obito tries to attack Sakura or something and Naruto saves her . 

Posted Image

#6800 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:18 AM

So here's a question:

Did you remember the manga that I talked you about ( Rave Master) Naru and Elie. The moment during battle in chapter 295 or the moment 296 after the battle I would like to happen for Narusaku.

Here some extra:

The pairing would not like happen for NS is the Saddie from Icarly.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)